CAN WE ALL AGREE, THAT BARACK OBAMA ,IS THE WORST BLACK PRESIDENT EVER!!??

damnyoumaggot 2012/06/06 17:36:03
yes. worst everrrrr
no. he's like soup...nothing bad...let me tellya that much...
damnyoumaggot! this is racist..I don't know how...but it is...

Wello there...now that I've got your attention...I'd like to congratulate (still) Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker....the First Governor to ever survive a recall election in our Nation's History. Thank you Sir for your courage to stand against the Progressive Union Commie Bastards!!!!

June 5, 2012
RIP Mainstream Media
RIP Public Sector Labor Unions
You shall not be missed.

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/user/damnyoumaggot

• BoJay 2012/06/06 19:37:53
    yes. worst everrrrr
    BoJay
    +16
    I told all my friends back in 2008, that just because the man is black doesn't mean he'll make a good president.
    Jimmy Carter the worst

• Centrist_Bill 2012/06/09 21:58:57
    Centrist_Bill
    +2
    BLACK President?? Since he is OUR FIRST one I was a bit conflicted. Either way would you like to have McAint instead??? I know I wouldnt care much for that.
  • damnyou... Centris... 2012/06/10 12:43:22
    damnyoumaggot
    +1
    I appreciate the fact that Obama's radical nature has awakened a sleeping giant...I don't think McCain would have moved towards Socialism as fast...So for that I do thank President Obama.
  • Centris... damnyou... 2012/06/10 20:06:42
    Centrist_Bill
    Your probably right that he wouldnt move us THE WAY OBAMA DID which BTW if you had half a brain ISNT SOCIALISM. McAint would have had us in a NUCULAR WAR. Even his own people said he was a loose cannon. Oh what that I hear?? Its your buddies calling you from that airport bathroom.
  • damnyou... Centris... 2012/06/11 11:37:46
  • David 2012/06/09 18:05:19
    yes. worst everrrrr
    David
    +1
    And Jimmy Carters Pissed
    +1
    I don't even know, why I bother to reply. Your question-answer tells me, you don't know what your talking about. But then, could I expect more from a bigot.....?
  • damnyou... Mike 2012/06/09 15:56:24
    damnyoumaggot
    +1
    Would I be a bigot, if I asked he he was the first black president?
  • Centris... damnyou... 2012/06/09 22:01:33
    Centrist_Bill
    +1
    Why bring race into it at all?? Whether or not he is a good or bad president makes no difference if he was Black or White.
  • damnyou... Centris... 2012/06/10 12:54:00
    damnyoumaggot
    +1
    To give political correctness(i.e the silencing of free speech) the finger, just to poke at emotional Liberals and mock the Media and just to pull your cord Bill. I'm sure you had a problem with every "journalist" that remarked upon the Historical relavance of The First Black President...Would it be better if I replaced Black With Afro-American? Would that make your fragile eggshell sensabilities feel better? It must be hell to be Liberal, with no sense of humor, living life looking for something to be offended by, so you can't point and holler at it.

• ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/06/09 15:24:13
  • JesusIsMyGod 2012/06/09 05:29:08
    JesusIsMyGod
    +4
    You crack me up. LOL.
  • gracious43 2012/06/08 23:23:02
    gracious43
    +1
    Pres Obama is also white. In fact, he is more white than black because he was reared by affluent white Americans (His grandma was VP of a bank.) I don't know why people forget this fact.
  • Angus 2012/06/08 14:17:36
    yes. worst everrrrr
    Angus
    +4
    And a fraud, liar & communist
  • martin28 2012/06/08 13:42:06
    yes. worst everrrrr
    martin28
    +1
    But from the pattern left by Clinton, Bush and now Obama ever president seems to outdo their predecessor in making things worse.
  • Herbtheman 2012/06/08 12:40:54
    yes. worst everrrrr
    Herbtheman
    +5
    His white half is also the worst president ever he has the worst covered from both sides.
  • ☆ QueenAline 2012/06/08 12:31:49
    yes. worst everrrrr
    ☆ QueenAline
    +4
    he's the worst 1/2 black president..............
  • PeterB ☆ Queen... 2012/06/09 11:51:04
    PeterB
    +3
    Actually he’s only 12.6% black!
  • Apache 2012/06/08 11:20:15
    yes. worst everrrrr
    Apache
    +8
    He rode in on the the first black president bandwagon, he's lost some color along the way & gained a reputation for freebies in lieu of sensible economic stewardship.
    He's just a clown now.
  • PeterB Apache 2012/06/09 18:33:40
    PeterB
    +2
    You nailed it!
  • Apache PeterB 2012/06/09 22:37:07
    Apache
    +2
    Thanks PeterB;)
    Curious, do you have any collateral to support the 12.6% black....or what approximation you may have...lol. I realize it's a stretch.
  • PeterB Apache 2012/06/09 23:28:51 (edited)
    PeterB
    Here are a couple of discussions of interest. For sure he is at least half white, and some large portion arab. That has to leave a lot less than half black. Have seen quotes from 6% to 12% at best. And now of course, we have Elizabeth Warren, an American Indian to discuss! People get so hung up on these silly arguments and technicals. People are what they do, not what they say they'll do. That’s the only way to judge them.

What race were Barack Obama's parents:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Wha...

His father is in fact Arabic Kenyan, not black Kenyan. Almost his entire family line on his father's side consists of Arabic males (which is where he receives his y chromosome from). The one black Kenyan ancestor in his family line is one generation removed. The chance of him being the male who passed on his y chromosome is too low to allow Barack Obama yo consider himself black as he would have had to "compete" with 7 other males. Therefore, Barack Obama is in fact Arabic American.

Arabic and Kenyan are not races. Those are ethnic labels. If his mother is white and his father is Kenyan, then he is white and white unless his father is a Black Kenyan.

*****************************...

What percent Black is Obama? - Yahoo! Answers

http://www.google.com/search?...

He is more white than black. Hi...

What race were Barack Obama's parents:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Wha...

*****************************...

http://www.google.com/search?...

He is more white than black. His father is mostly Arab. In fact the only black blood his father has is a great grandparent, on his mother's side. Thats Obama's great-great grandparent. That makes Obama 1/2 caucasian, 7/16th Arab and a mere 1/16 black.

To be legally recognized as a minority in this country you must be at least 1/8th the ethnicity in question. Even in Kenya, Obama's father is legally recognized as "Arab African."
  • Apache PeterB 2012/06/09 23:51:39
    Apache
    Prime example of researching your topic!
    His features always suggested Arabian heritage but why has the cultural & likely political implications not rocked his alleged alliance with his 'black brothers'?
    Are Harlemites, for example, too ignorant to see or choosing to ignore?
    He's a fraud, on both sides of the political fence, my opinion, I'm interested in yours?
  • Michael=Constitution & Liberty 2012/06/08 06:09:41
    yes. worst everrrrr
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
  • redhorse29 2012/06/08 05:47:59
    yes. worst everrrrr
    redhorse29
    +4
    Since he is first black president he is both our worst and best. Take your pick they are both right.
  • chgo redhorse29 2012/06/08 20:31:22
    chgo
    grab your dictionary and look up both "worse" and "best" because youre wrong.
  • PeterB chgo 2012/06/09 18:35:01
    PeterB
    Its because he’s the ONLY. Therefore has to be both, for now.
  • chgo PeterB 2012/06/09 20:17:36
    chgo
    you don't have a really strong grasp of the English language, do you, even though that is the only language you speak?
  • The One 2012/06/08 05:11:17
    yes. worst everrrrr
    The One
    +2
    HE IS THE WORST [...] THE NATION HAS SEEN!
  • Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~ 2012/06/08 04:16:01
    yes. worst everrrrr
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +4
    He is the worst president! worst half and half president obam is th eworst president
  • modnar roodpart 2012/06/08 02:54:21
    yes. worst everrrrr
    modnar roodpart
    +3
    Actually I can't say he was our "only" black president
  • chgo 2012/06/08 01:22:29
    chgo
    how can he be the worst black president? He's the only one we've had, genius.
  • Dodgerfan chgo 2012/06/08 02:38:28
    Dodgerfan
    +5
    I think they were making a tongue-in-cheek statement and not a serious question. That said, we still have not had a black president.
  • chgo Dodgerfan 2012/06/08 03:34:50
    chgo
    Barack Obama is black, genius.
  • Dodgerfan chgo 2012/06/08 03:57:29
    Dodgerfan
    +5
    If you know anything about the Caribbean, you know that the Dominicans don't care for the Haitians because of their dark skin. Obama would come closer to looking Dominican than Haitian if he lived there. Obama is half white whether he ever admits his white heritage or not.

BTW, do you know me or what my IQ is? Derogatory comments help show a person's mental development.
  • chgo Dodgerfan 2012/06/08 04:09:23 (edited)
    chgo
    Apparently, your IQ is no bigger than 50 since for some dumb, pointless reason you decided to irrelevantly bring up Caribbean people.

And most Dominicans look dark-skinned so I don't really know what you're talking about.
  • Dodgerfan chgo 2012/06/08 13:17:11
    Dodgerfan
    +2
    The Dominicans don't want to be classified as black because it would bring them down to the level of Haitians. (There opinion, not mine.) Our president is not a black man.
  • martin28 Dodgerfan 2012/06/08 13:39:43
    martin28
    +2
    That's some Dominicans not all because I know some who acknowledge their African ancestry, while some want to be seen as far from African as possible. I wouldn't say it's totally their fault because for some time in society being African is a thing to be scornful of and no one wants to be scorned for something as stupid as race. If the situation was flipped and being from Europe was a thing of scorn and from Africa a thing of pride, I think they would be proud of their African ancestry.
  • Dodgerfan martin28 2012/06/08 13:58:45
    Dodgerfan
    So why does Barrack Obama cling to his African roots and deny his European? I have Native American blood in me but mostly European and I'm sure other included. I don't deny any of it or try to make excuses. I have a picture of one set of my great-grandparents on the wall and the woman in it is Native American.
  • PeterB chgo 2012/06/09 18:36:01
    PeterB
    Yeah, 12.6% of him anyway.
  • Mrs. ma... Dodgerfan 2012/06/08 12:37:36
    Mrs. maggot
    +4
    I see you read the whole post... it is interesting how the part after "now that I've got your attention" seems to be overlooked.

2014/10/20 10:02:49