Can the USA trust anything that comes from Hillary "under sniper fire" Clinton?
Here's a few pics of what Hillary wanted the voters in 2008 to believe and what actually took place, followed by a list of her other lies and commentary by former Clinton aid, Dick Morris.
March 26, 2008
Hillary's List of Lies
The USA Today/Gallup survey clearly explains why Sen. Hillary Rodham
Clinton (D-N.Y.) is losing. Asked whether the candidates were "honest
and trustworthy," Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) won with 67 percent, with
Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) right behind him at 63. Hillary scored only
44 percent, the lowest rating for any candidate for any attribute in the
Hillary simply cannot tell the truth. Here's her scorecard:
• Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)
• Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was
wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)
• She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)
• She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in
the futures market. (It didn't cover the market back then.)
Whoppers She Won't Confess To
• She didn't know about the FALN pardons.
• She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.
• Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.
• She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.
• She didn't know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.
• She opposed NAFTA at the time.
• She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.
• She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.
• She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.
• The billing records showed up on their own.
• She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.
• She was always a Yankees fan.
• She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after
they voted for her 1,400-12 and she attended a meeting at the White
House about the pardons).
• She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).
With a record like that, is it any wonder that we suspect her of being less than honest and straightforward?
See Votes by State
News & Politics