Can Ron Paul rewrite the course of History???

stormy rae 2012/05/06 01:01:40
Related Topics: Ron Paul
The troops opinion is I took an oath against both foreign enemies and domestic
Anyone but Obama
Mitt Romney, even though he knows nothing about Constitutional Law

• ConLibFraud 2012/05/06 01:12:22
    ConLibFraud
    +3
    If Ron Paul is not the next president ... America is toast!

• uguess 2012/05/07 00:53:42 (edited)
    uguess
  • Farnsworth 2012/05/06 02:11:39
    Anyone but Obama
    Farnsworth
    +1
    Nope, cause he ain't getting the nomination.

Now his followers will influence history, by handing America over to Obama for 4 more years.
  • stormy rae Farnsworth 2012/05/06 20:03:58 (edited)
    stormy rae
    on the contrary, Ron Paul is making real headlines now, and he is going to the Tampa convention, he is on his way... its up to us to vote for him, besides Mitt Romney is Obama in a mask, where do you get your information, FOX, Ron Paul is more talked about than any other candidate here on the internet, and heres another fact, his supporters will not allow Obama another term. We will not jump off the wagon and support the lesser of 2 evils, They will not sell out when they get to the convention either. Ron Paul 2012, and he is already rewriting History, Rick Santorum has endorsed Ron Paul, and many Obama supporters have left Obama, Mitt Romney laughed at his policies on talk radioradio now the talk radio host
  • stormy rae stormy rae 2012/05/06 20:07:44
    stormy rae
    voted for Ron Paul, and who knows how many other listeners of that show, not to mention they are starting to endorse Ron Paul in the media, and even though they might not give him that much coverage, they will start to, because the medias ratings are in free fall since they will not air Ron Paul. The revolution is not being televised, and that is why Mitt Romney supporters should start thinking about a plan B, maybe its time they started to see the reality that Ron Paul is the real candidate that can beat Barry, you know why people think like you do, because the media has not given him the proper coverage, but he is on the verge of literally rewriting everything you think you know about elections
  • Farnsworth stormy rae 2012/05/07 03:16:57
    Farnsworth
    +1
    Sure sure and the moon is made of cheese
  • Max 2012/05/06 01:56:07
    Max
    +2
    Ron Paul is the man. The others can't match his plan.

Ron Paul backers are making a difference around the U.S. Check out this excerpt from an article about that:

Augusta, Maine -- Fervent Supporters of Ron Paul assumed control of the Maine Republican Party convention on Saturday with hopes of using their new power to send a majority of delegates to represent Maine at the national convention.

http://bangordailynews.com/20...
  • Cal 2012/05/06 01:28:11
    Cal
    Rewrite the history how? If you mean the GOP nomination you are a bit late to the party as Romney has it clinched. Ron Paul is not a threat to Romney at this point.
  • 9th of 9 Cal 2012/05/06 18:48:34
    9th of 9
    Show me he does.
  • Cal 9th of 9 2012/05/06 19:24:59
    Cal
    Why can't you show yourself? If you can't see it your obviously not paying any attention to the election anyways. I don't have time to explain the process to you.
  • 9th of 9 Cal 2012/05/06 19:40:07
    9th of 9
    You don't have to explain the process, I know it well enough. Just show me where Romney "clinched it".
  • stormy rae 9th of 9 2012/05/06 20:14:10
    stormy rae
    +1
    according to the polls, Romney is behind Obama, but Paul has support of all the parties, Paul has the middle class and the huge majority of the Independents, the only reason Cal thinks Romney clinched it is because thats what the lap dog media says, Cal should turn off the NEWS, and do his online homework, matter of fact I recommend that he attend a Ron Paul Revolution, and see for himself just how intense the Ron Paul Revolution that should be televised for the sake of the Romney followers, so they do not cast the vote for Flip Flop Mitt, and hand the election back over to Obama, better yet, if they support Paul now, there is a great idea and inspiration that when Ron Paul is in front of 70 million viewers live for the 2012 Presidential debate, he will win by a landslide vote.
  • ConLibFraud 2012/05/06 01:12:22
    ConLibFraud
    +3
  • Gregaj7 2012/05/06 01:10:31
    +1
    That's the plan.
  • Mr. T 2012/05/06 01:04:57
    Mr. T
    +2
    I believe Paul is the ONLY one who would turn DC on their head. The very reason "they" would never allow him to become president.
  • uguess Mr. T 2012/05/07 00:55:16

2014/12/19 14:26:42