Can Ron Paul actually get the nomination?

Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru 2012/04/16 15:38:36
Related Topics: Ron Paul, Nomination

• Pat 2012/05/14 03:06:57
    At this point he's a spoiler.
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/04/23 22:48:04
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    There is no way that he can.The number's he just cant come up with that lucky number.Romney or obama....I'm going for Romney..
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/04/23 21:46:31
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    Yeah, I know, but hope springs eternal for the moment. I'll probably be more realistic in 3 minutes. We've lost a chance at having a POTUS who could've been the equal of Ronald Reagan, who knows, maybe better. Sad.
  • JERSEYDUDE 2012/04/17 23:27:35
    JERSEYDUDE
    i guess anythings possible
  • Timetraveler 2012/04/17 14:02:41
    Timetraveler
    Nominated or not he has my vote
  • Hobbitt / Oldsquid 2012/04/17 04:41:55
    Hobbitt / Oldsquid
    not a snowball's chance in hell.
  • Classical Liberal 2012/04/17 03:55:06
    Classical Liberal
    highly unlikely, but still wholly possible, right up until Romney gets that necessary 1/2 of the delegates.
  • chas 2012/04/17 02:44:54
    chas
    +1
    I'm still voting for him, 24-April. His foreign policy explainations could have been worded better. Instead of rallying against "war" in general, he should have said- oppose foreign occupations.
  • DrGreen chas 2012/04/22 01:10:13
    DrGreen
    +1
    I'll be voting for him on the 24th as well. Please research your districts delegates to ensure you make an informed decision :)
  • Freeranger 2012/04/17 00:30:08
    Freeranger
    This may be the only nod he gets. biden nodding
  • Mr. Smith 2012/04/17 00:29:56
    Mr. Smith
    +2
    If Romney and Gingrich drop out of the race, Ron Paul wins the nomination and we're on the path to true freedom and liberty. But we know the governing and corporate elite won't let that happen.
  • Leah Mr. Smith 2012/04/17 02:23:00
    Leah
    +1
    Why would Romney drop out? He's really far in the lead.
  • Mr. Smith Leah 2012/04/17 02:27:00
    Mr. Smith
    +2
    He wouldn't, but that's how RP would get the nomination, unless something really drastic happens, like 90% of the remaining delegates wake the eff up!
  • Tink123 2012/04/17 00:14:04
    Tink123
    Can he? Yes. Will he - that's an entirely separate question.
  • Aahz_OneAndOnly 2012/04/16 23:59:58
    Aahz_OneAndOnly
    Vets for Paul
  • Apache Aahz_On... 2012/04/17 04:41:04
  • Aahz_On... Apache 2012/04/19 00:20:59
    Aahz_OneAndOnly
    More vets donated to Paul's campaign than any other candidate. So go ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ someone else eh. Just because you wont stand up for the Constitution I will in your stead, Brother
  • Apache Aahz_On... 2012/04/20 15:16:43 (edited)
  • Aahz_On... Apache 2012/04/21 01:58:15
    Aahz_OneAndOnly
    You're the one that responded to my opinion.
    If you're so wise then why are you falling for Romney's lies and double talk.

https://motherjones.com/files...

As I have stated in previous response......
    Go ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ someone else, Hollywood
    2ed ranger batt
    2ed ranger batt ranger tab
  • ★~DoctorWhoGuru~★ 2012/04/16 23:29:19
  • apachehellfire65 2012/04/16 23:26:42
    apachehellfire65
    +1
    could he? yes of course he COULD. but its looking doubtful .
  • Informed Voter 2012/04/16 23:23:41
    Informed Voter
    Hillary Clinton stands a better chance of obtaining the GOP nomination.
  • Apache 2012/04/16 22:58:37 (edited)
  • Cal 2012/04/16 22:11:36
    Cal
    +1
    Not unless he finds himself about 1K delegates. He's done.

With Santorum out there is no way Romney will not get the nomination. There will be no brokered convention...and that was the only hope Ron Paul had left.
  • wildcat 2012/04/16 21:57:36
    wildcat
    Of the Libertarian Party, he would be a great leader for that party. He should consider doing just that.
  • Ferηαηdo 夢 2012/04/16 21:49:04
    Ferηαηdo 夢
    +1
    Ron Paul never had a chance.
  • unclepat 2012/04/16 21:40:29 (edited)
    unclepat
    +1
    You sure this question should maybe have been in the fun and humor section?? lolol
  • **StarzAbove** 2012/04/16 21:38:14
    **StarzAbove**
    +3
    Too late.
  • Dave0626 2012/04/16 21:33:49
    Dave0626
    +2
    He may get nominated, yes. But due to his outspoken opposition to the Federal Reserve and the NWO Bankers.
    That will be as far as he will be permitted to go.
    The Master Puppeteers will never SELECT him to be the President.
  • J 2012/04/16 21:20:25
    J
    +2
    You know, he is a little far down. I don't like Paul's ideas. But, were he to get the nomination, even I would vote for him over Obama. But I really don't see that happening.

And I am thanking you Paul supporters for in advance for being so lame as to not vote for the GOP nominee (on principle) and convict my children and grandchildren to a life of poverty and abuse or death by Muslims. Don't say it won't happen - Obama won't stop it.
  • DrGreen J 2012/04/17 08:12:15
    DrGreen
    +3
    haha don't blame it on the paul supporters. Romney can't win without us. So it would be the rest of the GOP's fault for not taking this great opportunity to finally align themselves with young adults. I won't vote for Romney. It will be your fault if your children and grandchildren live a life of poverty and abuse or death by Muslims. ROMNEY won't stop it.
  • J DrGreen 2012/04/17 21:32:12
    J
    +1
    It would be slowed down by Romney. Obama has already said that once he gets back in he can do whatever he wants. And yes, I will blame the Paul supporters as much as I blame the blind Obama supporters. Even if the GOP had a true conservative, if he didn't approve of legalizing pot/drugs and wasn't for pushing queers on every aspect of life, Paul supporters wouldn't vote for them either.
  • DrGreen J 2012/04/18 02:50:18
    DrGreen
    No, that is ignorance at it's finest. A majority of Paul supporters support him because they recognize that our monetary system is being destroyed right in front of our faces. Paul is the only candidate that offers a solution that will allow us to prosper. Right now the baby-boomers and older generations are buying a Ferrari on our credit card, and I don't support it. Unsustainable debt, and expanding the empire through wars and nation building. If you really believe that every Ron Paul supporter supports him because he wants to legalize drugs, you're a useful idiot for the GOP.
  • J DrGreen 2012/04/20 15:40:35
    J
    +1
    I am no idiot, but EVERY single person that I KNOW who supports Paul, are all either gay or support legalizing marijuana more than any other platform of Paul's. I am sure there are a few who think that the ONLY problem this nation has is the Fed, but there is much, much more than that wrong with this country.
  • DrGreen J 2012/04/21 04:09:01
    DrGreen
    If the only people you know who support Ron Paul are homosexuals or pro-pot people, I'm guessing you're a pot smoking homosexual. Are you saying that an average of 10-15% of republican voters are homosexual? Have you seen the primaries? You believe 25% of Iowa's GOP is homosexual pot smokers? If they were... what's your problem with their life? You call yourself a conservative, but you believe the government should have a say in marijuana, or homosexuality? You're an idiot. The fed isn't the only thing wrong with this nation, there's still a lot of bigotry as well. If you don't think that the federal reserve isn't our biggest problem then you need to go do more research. They are destroying the dollar with quantitative easing. The only reason the government can continue spending at huge rates is because the fed has absolutely no problem printing them more money, and saying the tax payers owe it to them. The average 'life-span' of paper money is about 85 years. Through all of history. You know what you're supposed to do with history? Learn from it so you don't make the same mistakes!!! So while you're worried about people smoking dope, or worried about what homosexuals are doing, the US is busy repeating history. So keep fighting the good fight that they've ...
    If the only people you know who support Ron Paul are homosexuals or pro-pot people, I'm guessing you're a pot smoking homosexual. Are you saying that an average of 10-15% of republican voters are homosexual? Have you seen the primaries? You believe 25% of Iowa's GOP is homosexual pot smokers? If they were... what's your problem with their life? You call yourself a conservative, but you believe the government should have a say in marijuana, or homosexuality? You're an idiot. The fed isn't the only thing wrong with this nation, there's still a lot of bigotry as well. If you don't think that the federal reserve isn't our biggest problem then you need to go do more research. They are destroying the dollar with quantitative easing. The only reason the government can continue spending at huge rates is because the fed has absolutely no problem printing them more money, and saying the tax payers owe it to them. The average 'life-span' of paper money is about 85 years. Through all of history. You know what you're supposed to do with history? Learn from it so you don't make the same mistakes!!! So while you're worried about people smoking dope, or worried about what homosexuals are doing, the US is busy repeating history. So keep fighting the good fight that they've been keeping you idiots arguing over for the last century. No QuEErZ ur StuPId LIbuRALS!!!! GaY PEOPLEZ ARE DUMB!!! BOMB ANYONE FOX NEWZ SAYZ TWO!!!!!!!! Take a step back and look at what you're supporting. Being a patriot doesn't mean supporting EVERYTHING the government does.
  • J DrGreen 2012/04/22 04:18:41
    J
    +1
    Are you saying that 10-15% of Republicans support Ron Paul? You are wrong. The FED is not the only thing wrong with this government, and that kind of thinking is foolish.
  • DrGreen J 2012/04/22 07:38:28
    DrGreen
    Our debt to the fed is the biggest threat to our national security. I never once said it's "the only thing" wrong with this government. Not comprehending what you read is foolish.
  • J DrGreen 2012/04/23 20:34:35
    J
    +1
    Actually our sovereignty is the biggest threat at the moment.
  • DrGreen J 2012/04/24 20:44:18
    DrGreen
    And how does a nation with the most powerful military lose it sovereignty??

DEBT.
  • J DrGreen 2012/04/25 17:34:50
    J
    Wrong. Stupidity is the answer.

2014/11/25 02:01:27