Can Newt ever stop committing political suicide?

Brother Bo 2011/12/10 13:28:58
Now Newt Gingrich has once again made new enemies and has given his opponents ammunition to use against him. It's good to be pro- Israel, but to tell the world that the Palestinians are an Invented people just gives away too much ammo. He also mentioned that Palestinians are "just Arabs".

Wrong, Newt

Palestine is that region of the eastern Mediterranean coast from the sea to
the Jordan valley and from
the southern Negev desert to the
Galilee
Lake region in the north.
The word itself is derived from "Plesheth", a name
that appears frequently in the Bible and has come into the English language as
the name of "Philistine". Plesheth, (root
palash
) was a general term meaning rolling or
migratory. The ancient Philistines were not Arabs, nor even Semites, but were
most closely related to the ancient Greeks originating from
Asia Minor.

More Here

Mr. Speaker, if you want to be the leader of the free world, you have to stop alienating the rest of the world and giving your opponents fuel to burn you.

• Raven 2011/12/12 17:01:16
    Raven
    What's wrong with telling the truth? Or do you prefer a PC president.
  • Brother Bo Raven 2011/12/12 20:17:50
    Brother Bo
    +1
    I would LOVE to see an honest person in the white house, but he'll lose a lot of votes speaking his mind too openly. GO NEWT! Just keep some control on your tongue until you win the office.
  • Raven Brother Bo 2011/12/13 00:18:09
    Raven
    Me too. I'm sooooo tired of the BS that comes out of the government.
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2011/12/10 15:26:08
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    Well heck, at least Newt knows how many states we have and also what state he is actually in at any given time. Besides, that is the truth although not PC.
  • flrdsgns Annie~P... 2011/12/14 07:14:07
    flrdsgns
    I'm sure Newt does know how many states there are as he has a ho in each of those 50 states. The man would f__k a snake if you held its head
  • Annie~P... flrdsgns 2011/12/15 03:10:04
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    Making up false assumptions again flrdsgns?
  • flrdsgns Annie~P... 2011/12/15 04:12:23
    flrdsgns
    No, his previous record indicates he will screw anything that walks.
    Of course if this bimbo he is currently married to ever gets sick, I'm sure will be trolling for a new piece
  • Annie~P... flrdsgns 2011/12/19 06:01:42
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    I'm looking for a leader flrdsgns that has the ability to lead. Making accusations concerning someone's sex life and what one will do if the spouse becomes ill is just plain perverted. Were you this concerned over Clinton's sex life? Truth of the matter is --- Obama and ilk are scared sh!tless of Newt.
  • flrdsgns Annie~P... 2011/12/19 06:06:38
    flrdsgns
    That isn't true Annie, I think Obama would prefer running against Newt. Gingrich has so much baggage and inane statements that he should be easy to defeat. Huntsman on the other hand could defeat Obama fairly easily I believe. Romney also will give Obama a run for his money.
    Everyone else in the GOP lineup can't win in my opinion.

And my judgement of Newt trolling for new wives is based on his history. He has done exactly that twice now. What makes you think he wouldn't do the same again?
  • Annie~P... flrdsgns 2011/12/19 06:08:47
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    Just keep thinking that way, I don't care but be ready in 2012 for another 2010 repeat..... Never answered about Bill Clinton did you?
  • flrdsgns Annie~P... 2011/12/19 06:12:45
    flrdsgns
    I thought Clinton was a pretty good president with the morals of an alley cat. And yes, lack of morals is an issue with me.
  • Annie~P... flrdsgns 2011/12/19 06:57:19
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    Morals is an issue with you yet you approved of Clinton as a POTUS?
  • flrdsgns Annie~P... 2011/12/19 15:05:13
    flrdsgns
    The topic is about Newt, don't do the republican diversion tactic and change the subject.
    Clinton is no longer President, and he is of no consequence. Newt is running for President and his character does enter into my decision.
  • Brother Bo flrdsgns 2011/12/19 17:52:41
    Brother Bo
    Excuse my butting into your conversation, but just like Clinton isn't president, George Bush also isn't president. Obama and his myrmidons can't go a day without blaming all negative aspects of Obamanomics on Bush. This is Obama's economy, lock, stock and unemployment numbers, no matter how much he blames it all on Bush.
    PS: Although I never voted for him, Clinton was not a bad president, but anything good he did was overshadowed by his horndog antics.
  • flrdsgns Brother Bo 2011/12/19 18:57:25
    flrdsgns
    +1
    No problem butting in.
    I agree with you, Obama didn't cause the recession, but he sure owns it now. I haven't seen much of an improvement, in fact I think it's worse since he has been in office.

I also agree that Clinton wasn't bad, but his poor morals did overshadow his entire presidency.
  • Rebel Yell 2011/12/10 14:48:16
    Rebel Yell
    No. Newt has a few good ideas but approaches solutions in the most radical way imagineable. Take his absurd idea that school kids could double as janitors. It shows just how delusional Newt is because kids must be in class a certain number of hours and also, janitors handle chemicals and often do labor intensive work that is not suitable for kids. BUT... Newt could have addressed the need for more programs that transition teens to work in low income areas and funding more work-study programs.

Newt shoots from the lip and then is amazed that people don't praise his marvelous ideas. That is because Newt doesn't have a thought process that is sequential. Just think of something and it will magically happen and be a success. Like his lunar colonies. Why, Newt? WT....?
  • rdmatheny 2011/12/10 14:07:00 (edited)
    rdmatheny
    Once a Newt...always a Newt.

Webster Dictionary: Definition of NEWT

: any of various small salamanders (family Salamandridae) that are usually semiaquatic as adults
    newt webster dictionary definition newt salamanders family salamandridae semiaquatic adults

1992 Primary Ad Against Newt Gingrich

• Brother Bo 2011/12/10 13:44:38
    Brother Bo
    +1
    I like you, Newt, you are a pretty smart man, but if you can't stop tripping over your own intelligence, you won't get my vote. There are other conservatives running that DON'T speak with their foot in their mouth. PS: Recheck your history and your Bible
  • S. Gompers 2011/12/10 13:40:19
    S. Gompers
    It is hard for him, I remember him well as Speaker.

2014/04/25 07:53:58