Can Liberals and Conservatives Come Together To Fight Agenda 21?

safari 2012/08/05 19:42:23
Liberals and Conservatives Can Come Together To Fight Agenda 21
Fighting Agenda 21 is mostly a Conservative Issue
Fighting Agenda 21 is mostly a Liberal Issue
In this video Glenn Beck interviews Liberal Democrat Rosa Korie, author of Behind the Green Mask, about her fight against Agenda 21 where she explains the nature of it as well as how the Drones Program and the NDAA is part of a civilian inventory and control aspect of Agenda 21.

Please watch. Please share. Agenda 21 is real. It affects us all.

SODAHEAD doesn't accept the code to embed - Click the Link Below to watch.

http://web.gbtv.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=23535159&topic...

Read More: http://web.gbtv.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=235...

• texasred 2012/08/05 22:08:34
    texasred
    +8
    I think some Liberals, more than we probably realize, support Agenda 21. Those are the far left liberals. The moderate liberals and Conservatives can come together, though. And I hope we do!

• Phil Hearts 2012/10/04 18:13:47
    Phil Hearts
    I'm sure there are plenty of Liberals who understand and oppose agenda 21. it is not the average conservative or the average liberal who are alotted a platform to speak however. the few who are, are provocateurs, change agents, social engineers, or dis-info agents and assigned to their posts in order to further the globalist agenda. Unfortunately, they are very good at what they do and considering the Weimar Republic like qualities of the present day US, and the indoctrination of the last few generations via educational system, mass media and TV and movies, people from moderates and undecided to liberals and progressives will embrace agenda 21 as the answer to all of our woes (while ignoring the fact that it is perpetrated by the same people who inflicted said woes). As many commenters have already suggested, liberals will be duped by the green agenda. I wonder if they will volunteer to be sterilized or euthanized for the collectivist greater good if asked...
  • Hammer 2012/09/10 08:41:54
    Hammer
    If we can't come together to fight against tyranny than tyranny it will be. Nazi Germany and USSR will be on our land.
  • rosa koire 2012/08/26 05:43:13
    rosa koire
    Thank you for your commitment to exposing and stopping UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development. It really will take critical mass to halt this plan to inventory and control all resources, both human and natural, all energy, and all information in the world. Please see our websites for more information: Post Sustainability Institute dot org and Democrats Against UN Agenda 21 dot com. We have informational flyers on our sites that you can print out and distribute in your city. This is a non-partisan, grassroots worldwide movement. Our numbers are growing every day--Awareness is the first step in the Resistance.
    Rosa
  • GINGERBREAD 2012/08/07 20:28:22
    GINGERBREAD
    Lots of luck with that. These liberals are ready to sign off on the UN and anything they have to say. Even if it means that we have to do away with our constitution.
  • Not-A-RINO 2012/08/07 17:59:38
    Not-A-RINO
    +1
    Some aspects of Agenda 21 are liberal issues such as sustainable development.
  • holly go lightly 2012/08/07 17:13:59
    holly go lightly
    What I really mean is no.I think too many liberals want the nwo.they are sure it will bring world peace end hunger ,poverty and disease.
    Stupidity has never been helpful to mankind.
  • DizziNY 2012/08/07 14:49:22
    DizziNY
    Liberals don't believe it's real so no.
  • ģhøṡτ øώl 2012/08/07 13:18:15
    ģhøṡτ øώl
    But they probably won't.
  • john Kills 2012/08/07 12:59:35
    john Kills
    +2
    I don't see either side taking much interest on this issue. It needs to be stopped and I believe Paul or Johnson would stop it.
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/08/07 02:42:59
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +1
    We should it will affect all.
  • Walt 2012/08/07 01:09:34
    Walt
    +2
    It is doubtful liberals will see through the eco-control smoke screen being used to cloud issues regarding Agenda 21. When a group of people is brainwashed into defying common sense, they will continue supporting self-destructive issues no matter what.
  • LibertyCaroline 2012/08/06 23:36:01
    LibertyCaroline
    +2
    I think it's very possible.
    Democrats against agenda21...http://www.democra...
    Republicans against agenda21...http://fellowshipo...
  • Constitution Believer 2012/08/06 21:59:00
  • Deep007 2012/08/06 21:48:34 (edited)
    Deep007
    +1
    LMAO....

its like saying Liberals can ditch their programming for one issue...

i think not......

they can't even agree Obummer is failure....i mean...
    How hard is that????

It's a nice Christmas list WISH
  • Walt Deep007 2012/08/07 01:11:39
    Walt
    +1
    That's just the way I see it, too.
  • Michael=Constitution & Liberty 2012/08/06 17:12:16
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    +2
    ONLY if liberals are willing to open there eyes. Judging by a lot SH libs, not a chance in hell. Good post btw!
  • Dwight PWCM 2012/08/06 14:48:14
    Dwight PWCM
    +3
    Most Lib/Progs will fall over themselves to get it passed and enforced.
  • TheTailor 2012/08/06 04:23:27
    TheTailor
    +4
    Imbecilic leftists WANT Agenda 21 implemented.
  • Red Branch 2012/08/06 04:12:25
    Red Branch
    +3
    I believe the Conservatives are already opposing it, will the Libs do the same.
  • Tasine 2012/08/06 02:24:27
    Tasine
    +3
    Liberals and Conservatives may be able to come together to fight Agenda 21, but there are very few liberals around these days. Progressives will never come together to fight it because it belongs in their philosophy - collectivism in the extreme, greenies, ACLU, NOW, NEA, all think producers should be responsible for the non- producers, and all are "CONTROL OF OTHERS" NUTJOBS. Agenda 21 is right up their alley. It's all about CONTROL and taking our property and goods. The key word to look for is "sustainability" - that's the guise used instead of "Agenda 21".

Don't forget - once we go there, there will be no second thoughts. We won't be able to come back.
  • Striker 2012/08/06 00:32:12 (edited)
    Striker
    +3
    Not undecided, but the correct answer is NO WAY!

PS then find and use "Old Embed Code"
  • safari Striker 2012/08/06 00:37:10
    safari
    +2
    On that site - there is no alternative code - it isn't you tube. There is just an iframe code and as you know soda doesn't allow iframes. I didn't find this on any site other than those who use iframes to pick it up from either.
  • Striker safari 2012/08/06 00:41:30
    Striker
    +2
    okay, sometimes I've found it in very unusal places, but not always.
  • Walt Striker 2012/08/07 01:14:15
    Walt
    +1
    Even on YouTube, with increasing frequency, there is no old HTML embed code available. Often there is only iFrame available.

Once YouTube does away with HTML embed codes completely, SH management will have a choice to make. It wouldn't entirely shock me if they failed to make SH compatible.
  • Fred Rogers 2012/08/06 00:20:01
    Fred Rogers
    +1
    I have been reading Agenda 21 (http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/ag... and so far haven't seen anything similar to the accusations made in the Glenn Beck video. Rosa Koire has a site here: http://www.democratsagainstun... Frankly, I'm not impressed. The Funder's Network (http://www.fundersnetwork.or... is, according to Koire, the people footing the bill for U.S. involvement. The only name on the list that spooks me is the Walton Family. If someone would like to direct me to information that doesn't have the same scare-tactic vibe, and hopefully that doesn't have a financial stake in garnering our collective belief, I would love to take a look.
  • safari Fred Ro... 2012/08/06 00:34:13 (edited)
    safari
    +2
    Well you might start with reading the actual agenda and then think of the local laws that replicate it's goals (much less the state and federal laws) I have become increasingly aware of many in my area.
  • safari safari 2012/08/06 00:36:05
    safari
    +2
    oh ps - to me it isn't about who funds it or which side it is favoring - it is about my opposition to the end game the agenda pushes for.
  • Fred Ro... safari 2012/08/06 00:56:28
    Fred Rogers
    +1
    Maybe you missed the part that said I was reading it (well, was... I didn't plan on reading it all in one sitting). Care to point me to a part with which you take issue? Not trying to ascertain where you are or anything, but what sort of law(s)?

I only mentioned the backers because Koire said those were the people trying to herd us into the cities and surveil us. I was looking for some reasonable suspicion.
  • safari Fred Ro... 2012/08/06 01:52:25
    safari
    +1
    Well darn I caught this right as I am logging off - I think once you read the entirety of it things will start falling into place for you. Someone just happened to send me this link - which does not address your exact question but it does cover a method. Rewilding Network—Saving Globe Through Big Wilderness: Another UN Agenda 21 Hoax http://www.canadafreepress.co...

But ok I found these quickly in my bookmarks - they seem to be more on topic - however I think if you search Agenda 21 cities - you will find much more

Democrats against Agenda 21 http://www.democratsagainstun...
    Has Agenda 21 Invaded Your City Yet? (Dozens of cities listed here.) http://dailyright.net/post/20...
    Remove ICLEI- Restore the Republic http://americans-for-liberty....
    Freedom Advocates http://www.freedomadvocates.o...
    AGENDA 21: CNN Pushes "Car Free" Cities As A Way To Deal With The Foreclosure Crisis
  • Walt safari 2012/08/07 01:15:56
    Walt
    You can lead a donkey to water...
  • DizziNY safari 2012/08/07 14:54:57
    DizziNY
    +1
    These people are psychos. They are causing this "crisis' to implement Agenda 21.
  • rosa koire Fred Ro... 2012/09/25 04:00:33
    rosa koire
    +3
    Why just mention the Funders Network? The Democrats Against Agenda 21 website and the Post Sustainability Institute website have lists of funders for this plan. These are source documents and source website links--not speculation. No 'scare tactic.' The financial stake you're referring to is that of the corporations and non-governmental groups forming public private partnerships with your government. Why not look into this yourself by putting your own city name, smart growth, ICLEI, regional plan, and other terms (find them on our websites) in your search browser. This plan is in your town. I guarantee it.
    Rosa
  • RicardoCabeza 2012/08/05 23:35:33
    RicardoCabeza
    +2
    Liberals elected George Bush and Lindsey Graham, the Liberal Republicans voted for more of the same in the primaries and they ignored the only Candidate that would attempt to change things... Glenn Beck is a closet Liberal for supporting liberal Republican candidates.
  • safari Ricardo... 2012/08/05 23:40:09
    safari
    +3
    Those pesky labels keep people from looking at actions rather than words.
  • Ricardo... safari 2012/08/05 23:58:06
    RicardoCabeza
    +1
    Any RWNJ, that is truly a RWNJ will come together to work with any "Liberal" that is against Agenda 21 and has the interest of the Constitution in mind, the big problem is that most are not actually RW, and are simply Nut Jobs that will eat anything up that their perceived ideologues will put in front of them. This is also true for the LWNJ's...
  • Catch224u 2012/08/05 23:02:45
    Catch224u
    +1
    My opinion of Glen Beck is not to high right now, after the stupid comments he made concerning Nathan Bedford Forrest. His History is wrong and thereby leads me to believe he may be wrong in anything he says.
  • safari Catch224u 2012/08/05 23:41:03 (edited)
    safari
    +3
    Then I urge you to study agenda 21 on your own. I don't watch Glenn nor follow Rosa - this just inspired me to ask the question of the two perceived sides can come together to fight it.
  • DeeB 2012/08/05 22:30:05
    DeeB
    +6
    Well isn't that the question of the day!! I would certainly hope so but from what I have witnessed right here on SH, I'd say it would be a cold day in hell. If they only knew that in DC there really isn't 2 parties and it's just an illusion for the people to keep them divided we might have a chance. But until the day comes that they finally awaken to the fact that they have been duped big time, things will only get worse and we will have lost everything we hold dear. Sad!
  • historian DeeB 2012/08/05 22:56:24
  • DeeB historian 2012/08/05 23:11:33
    DeeB
    +2
    Cute, thanks Historian!

2014/09/15 22:57:13