Can I Get A Free Ride and a Bottle of Booze

Coach 2008/10/03 15:52:39
How bout a donut and a box a whine for a vote?
Just helping out the homeless in Ohio
“They picked me up. They seen me walkin’ around. So day said, ‘You wanna vote?’ I said, ‘Yeah, I’ll vote.’ (laughs) Day said, ‘We’ll take you anywhere you want.’ I said, ‘Dat’s cool’…If day say ’sign the ballot,’ just give ‘em and do exactly what they want you to do.’ I mean, hey, dis is America, you know?” (laughs).

• Dale 2008/10/04 00:47:45
    Dale
    +1
    Chicago style and ACORN policy at it's finest. There has to be a law, and if not, should be one.
  • Gracie - Proud Conservative 2008/10/04 00:06:50
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +1
    That is one of the reasons that Hillary didn't beat Obama. She didn't give people "walking around money" to get the votes in. Any one want a cigarette?
  • morning40oz~mad as hell 2008/10/03 23:40:19
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    +2
    I'm not surprised one bit, Coach. It was Ohio where Acorn got busted trading crack for DEMOCRAT votes. If you don't believe me, look it up.
  • Elektra 2008/10/03 22:45:06 (edited)
    Elektra
    +2
    This is outrageous. Yet, after witnessing the fraud in the caucuses in Texas taught by His Holiness's trucked-in campaign hacks and corrupt volunteers, and perpetrated by Ozombies, and after being very involved in the Dem Party which I saw was in the tank for Obama...I am not surprised.

Voter fraud should be the number one issue in the election, but it won't be. If you cannot be ensured your vote counts and is not cancelled out by an illegal vote, the Constitution is not worth the paper it is written on. If the people cannot honestly and fairly choose their elected officials, and they are ruled by frauds and fools, then all other issues will never be fairly and adequately addressed.

I read McCain must win by at least 5% to offset all the fraudulent votes cast for Obama. Welcome to the new dictatorship...where Olbermann, Matthews, Maddow, Dowd, Noonan, Martin, Toobin, and all the other MSM hacks spew propaganda, not unbiased news. And worst of all, these elitists think they have a right to shape public perception to persuade people to vote for the candidate of THEIR choice.

After all, they are "educated" and know what is best for we pions...the uneducated, unsophisicated, unwashed masses. I believe they think they are actually entitled to use undue influence, and that they ar...""

After all, they are "educated" and know what is best for we pions...the uneducated, unsophisicated, unwashed masses. I believe they think they are actually entitled to use undue influence, and that they are doing us a favor. They are no different from the "news" outlets in Russia or China.
    unsophisicated unwashed masses entitled influence favor news outlets russia china
  • Coach Elektra 2008/10/03 22:54:21
    Coach
    +2
    Well said, I totally agree.
  • ۩Osiris۩ Loves Isis forever 2008/10/03 21:39:36
    ۩Osiris۩ Loves Isis forever
  • MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥ 2008/10/03 17:11:44
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +3
    LOL But I would rather has sum backey an a spit cup.
  • Daryl 2008/10/03 16:50:19
    Daryl
  • jams Daryl 2008/10/03 17:20:19
    jams
    +4
    Interesting. Thanks for posting.
    Nice to see informed voters deciding our nation's future.

When exactly does Happy Hour begin?
  • Daryl jams 2008/10/03 17:30:05
    Daryl
    +4
    Vote early and get every other conservative to vote early.
  • jams Daryl 2008/10/03 18:18:16
    jams
    +4
    Agreed - And not just conservatives. ANYONE who works for a living and pays a mortgage and taxes should run to the polls and vote GOP. The other side is out to "redistribute" money from the working person's paycheck to themselves and their buddies.
  • Elektra Daryl 2008/10/03 22:55:27
    Elektra
    +1
    And who is making sure any people who register and vote the same day, and not only the homeless, are eligible to vote? Are they screening for convicted felons? There needs to be a huge lawsuit, and every ineligible vote thrown out. The fraudulent voter and registration drive outfit should then be charged with a FELONY.
    lawsuit ineligible vote thrown fraudulent voter registration outfit charged felony
  • XENON23 2008/10/03 16:23:47
    Just helping out the homeless in Ohio
    XENON23
    +4
    You just might!
  • HairlessKat the Gnostic 2008/10/03 16:14:54
    HairlessKat the Gnostic
    how very rude.... my husband is a vet, we are responsible home owners on a 30 year fixed NOT over morgaged nor over credited.. and I do not appricate your trying to draw democrats with that pencil. Its obnoxiouse, uncalled for and makes your own party look angry, ignorant and egotistical.
  • Coach Hairles... 2008/10/03 16:22:41 (edited)
    Coach
    +6
    I didn't ask for your life story and never mentioned democrats... If you want to support a campaign that does this, then that's your choice... Sorry if the truth hurts.

http://michellemalkin.com/200...
  • Hairles... Coach 2008/10/03 16:43:51
  • Coach Hairles... 2008/10/03 16:46:44
    Coach
    +5
    Wow... Really???
  • Elektra Coach 2008/10/03 22:59:31
    Elektra
    Yea, well I AM mentioning DEMOCRATS. I used to be one of them and I was extremely involved on the county level and was a State Delegate. I saw the Dems as the party for the underdogs....the good guys against "the Man". Turns out many, not all, are either dishonest or allowing dishonesty to flourish. And believe me, dishonest is a nice sugar-coated description of what I saw.
  • Daryl Hairles... 2008/10/03 16:51:02
    Daryl
    +4
    Now we know which side likes to preach.
  • ۩Osiris... Daryl 2008/10/03 21:40:55
  • MAMMY51... Hairles... 2008/10/03 17:15:06
  • American Cowgirl @ Heart 2008/10/03 16:00:27
    American Cowgirl @ Heart
    +3
    SORRY I DONT PICK UP STRANGERS, im sorry about the caps lol

i have a bottle of sprite,,,,no booze ,only soda,,,lol pick strangers caps lol bottle spriteno booze sodalol
  • Cmiller 2008/10/03 15:59:06
    Cmiller
    +3
    Got to go after the most vulnerable first. Pied Piper..?
  • taj 2008/10/03 15:57:52
    taj
    +3
    Don't you have to have an address to register to vote?
  • Cmiller taj 2008/10/03 16:01:24 (edited)
    Cmiller
    +3
    Yes, but they'll get that for you too. I would like to know if they use the same fake utility bill as ID for all of them.

2014/07/25 18:23:41