Can anyone produce a birth certificate for Jesus? If not, is he an illegitimate savior?

mach 2009/07/24 17:05:36
Instead of just disagreeing with issues, the "Birthers" are using the question of our President's birth certificate as a "blanket" explanation for shooting down everything he tries to accomplish, whether it's good for the country or not. Therefore, wouldn't it be appropriate to judge ANY of our leaders, political or religious, on this simple premise.... a birth certificate???

• ProgressiveBum 2009/07/24 17:29:55
    There is a rumor Jesus was born in Kenya.
    ProgressiveBum
    +11
    Even if there was a BC, the father's name would be blank. I guess Mary couldn't keep track of all her suitors.

• Marek 2009/08/10 01:06:53
    Marek
    Typical liberal insanity. Your hatred of Jesus and Christians is showing like a snake raising its ugly head. Jesus is not elected the president of the USA, Obama is.
  • Nick ~H... Marek 2009/08/23 21:54:37
    Nick ~HeyImNick.com~
    God forbid he uses a man of history to make a modern-day situation more appealing to those who don't understand.
  • Chunky-D 2009/07/27 07:20:41
    I KNOW he was born, it says so in the Bible.
    Chunky-D
    +1
    Jesus Birth certificate is written on your heart. But it is only seen with the eyes of your soul. That which is most real can not be seen with the eyes of our flesh. When we attempt to see that which is spirit with that which is natural it looks foolish.But when the eyes of our soul have been open and freed from the darkness of doubt and skepticism. That which is spirit is seen by the spirit. And the foolish things become oh so beautiful. Blind is the man who sees with his eyes. But full of wisdom and life is the man who sees with his spirit. The Love we all seek for can only be found when we become blind. It is only then that we can truly see. For all who seeks shall find, and all who knock the door shall be opened unto them. Truth and love will never turn away them that seek them.You must but only Ask.......
  • MechanicalWalrus 2009/07/27 04:34:13
    MechanicalWalrus
    +1
    OMG!!!!

JESUS SUCKS!!!!

DAMN LIBERAL PROPHETS RUINING AMERICA!!!!
  • bdb 2009/07/27 00:01:59
    bdb
  • dzynrbob 2009/07/26 05:31:43
    dzynrbob
    +1
    In Judea, was there a Constitutional requirement that he have one to be Savior? Not in any history book I've ever read.
  • BrotherJohn 2009/07/25 15:42:27
    BrotherJohn
    +3
    I wasn't aware that there was anything printed on a birth certificate that is a requirement for being the Savior. There is a requirement for holding the office of President of the United States which is printed on a birth certificate. While I'm not a big fan of birthers one must wander why millions so far have been spent to hide is birth certificate and his College transcripts.

That being said he is our president and until someone can and does prove that he doesn't meet the qualifications he should be afforded the respect due to the office.
  • Marek Brother... 2009/08/10 01:17:09
    Marek
    +1
    I think you are right to ask why he is hiding his birth certificate, if he has one, at the expense of retaining small army of lawyers to make sure that nobody can see it. The fake they put out on Daily Kos doesn't count.

Obama should prove that he is in fact eligible to be the president not anybody else that he is not.
    +2
    What about an ALL OF THE ABOVE choice lol.
  • mach Ken 2009/07/25 14:42:11
    mach
    +2
    For some reason that option escaped me Ken, but in hindsight, it might have been the BEST option.
  • Ruby Slippers awaits volunt... 2009/07/25 14:19:20
    Ruby Slippers awaits voluntary deactivation
    +4
    Mach, I want to see G. Gordon's birth certificate! . undecided mach gordons birth certificate
  • mach Ruby Sl... 2009/07/25 14:37:52
    mach
    +2
    They don't keep birth records of rodents, but the lab he was born in may have eyewitnesses. (o=
  • Ruby Sl... mach 2009/07/25 14:39:19
    +2
    Didn't he say he ate a rat just to prove how strong he was? That is a serious case of crazy man!
  • mach Ruby Sl... 2009/07/25 14:47:19
    mach
    +3
    Ozzie Osborn ate rats too, and we can see what it does to a person, LOL! You're right about Liddy though, he must have contracted rabies! HA!!!
  • Ruby Sl... mach 2009/07/25 15:08:22
    +2
    He has got to be quite old by now. I remember all the crazy Nixon stuff, he's still not right!
  • mach Ruby Sl... 2009/07/25 15:18:23
    mach
    +3
    Yeah, this guy makes William Ayers look like a practical joker in comparison to his conspiratorial deeds. And to think he has followers,.... scary!!!
  • savagelife 2009/07/25 05:15:46 (edited)
    savagelife
    +1
    Lol, mach, you are so terrible! Curses! :)

As we all know, King Herod invented the birth certificate. Every legal Jewish citizen should have one. However, there isn't one for Jesus. This means he was definitely born in Kenya, and later attended an Indonesian madrassa. That's why Jesus signed the executive order to bar release of his birth certificate as his first act as Son of God. This would have never worked with the aid of Egyptian communists and ACORN. :)

Maybe we should change "B.C." to "B.B.C" or "Before Birth Certificates". Lol.

I know you just meant to be funny, but of course these are two totally different things. That's almost like saying since we have no birth certificates for Socrates, Plato, or Aristotle, that they're not legitimate father's of philosophy and reason. ;)
  • mach savagelife 2009/07/25 05:44:42
    mach
    +2
    Well, I'll tell you savage, I'll never read anything from Plato again! (o=

This issue is getting serious enough to warrant an attempt to draw parody. These philosophers could have proven a point, but Jesus has OOOMPFF!!! LOL!
    At some point, someone, in an attempt to clarify their steadfast belief in "knowing" that Obama is a fraud, is going to demonstrate it by hurting someone, much like a zealous pro-lifer planting a bomb at an abortion clinic. Or worse, some sort of lynch mob driven civil unrest, with a mess of folks getting their heads busted.
    Seems you mentioned a while back your grandfather, or father being a court justice. What is their view about this issue? Could this be something that CAN be resolved? Are the verifications already made sufficient? Seems like powerful people who don't like Obama would be on this like a duck on a June Bug if it truly had merit, like John Roberts and his crew.
  • savagelife mach 2009/07/27 04:13:48
    savagelife
    You've always been good at drawing parodies, lol, like your rather ironic parody of Limbaugh. :)

Well, my grandfather has passed away, but I'm certain of how he would feel. He would quite plainly say that Obama just needs to end the birth certificate controversy himself, and be a real leader and "real man" (<- if it's still politically correct to say such! lol!). It's an integrity thing, and he was big on integrity, honesty, and honor. If I were in the position, I'd have made public my BC, and laughed at the accusers. It would have been a major slap in the face to them, and actually helped bolster support for him. It would be like you're running for office against me, and I keep calling you an illegal alien. Then you bust out your cert. of live birth, and slap me in the face with it. Ouch! Think I'd lose! :) But instead, he's not releasing the document, and signed an executive order to bar its release? It just doesn't seem right at all, especially with our nation at stake.

We should never have this controversy to begin with. I agree, things are likely to get very nasty as result of this. There are many people extremely upset and angry about this scenario. Of course, you have many backwoods hillbillies who'd love to take a crack at Obama, but they're not even the threat. The real threat is a...''''''''

'

We should never have this controversy to begin with. I agree, things are likely to get very nasty as result of this. There are many people extremely upset and angry about this scenario. Of course, you have many backwoods hillbillies who'd love to take a crack at Obama, but they're not even the threat. The real threat is an intelligent, calculating person who feels they have been wronged by Obama and the feds. There are a lot of soldiers who feel they are being commanded by an illegitimate commander, and that the government itself has committed treason. This is a frightening prospect. I'm sure there are lots of underground groups as well, who wish to cause civil unrest and riots. And this could all be settled by showing a piece of paper! So regardless of all partisan bias, all political ties and loyalties, and regardless of all ideals, we should all request we see the damn paper. It's simple. If I supported Obama, I'd be on the same boat. I'd take pleasure in a hearty laugh after the proof was given. So I don't see why supporters aren't just as eager to see it as antagonists? Both sides seem so confident they are correct, so you'd figure they both want to see the proof. Doesn't make sense to me.

So I really beg for the sake of Americas sanity, unity, and peace, that Obama makes his BC public, and puts the debate to rest once and for all. There's no way we can live with this issue for another 4yrs! It needs to end soon, with the irrefutable. Why not?
  • Marek savagelife 2009/08/10 01:22:17
    Marek
    A very good question. Why not?
  • savagelife Marek 2009/08/14 08:25:20
    savagelife
    +1
    Exactly... It's rather silly to withhold it when a horrible situation or disaster could arise from it. Show it... Done... If he's got it, then a lot of folks will have their feet in their mouths... If he doesn't, then damn it, will we feel dumb or what...
  • Cinder 2009/07/25 03:39:18
    Cinder
    +2
    There wasnt any such thing as a birth certificate back then, smart one.
  • mach Cinder 2009/07/25 05:00:06
    mach
    Yeah right! I happen to know better.
  • Cinder mach 2009/07/25 05:02:13
    Cinder
    No, really. There wasn't a need for one back then.
  • 519378 2009/07/25 00:37:07
    519378
    +6
    Jesus just photoshopped the raised seal on his forged Aramaic BC.
  • Peggy 2009/07/25 00:01:51
    Peggy
    +4
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

Wonderful question!!!!
  • Catlover 2009/07/24 23:59:47
    Catlover
    +1
    Maybe Jesus's birth certificate is kept where President Obama's is....?
  • Marek Catlover 2009/08/10 01:23:49
    Marek
    In Kenya?
  • Catlover Marek 2009/08/10 04:42:19
    Catlover
    I was thinking of the REAL one - in Hawaii...:))
  • Sherry Mowery, My Cowboy su... 2009/07/24 22:19:38
    Sherry Mowery, My Cowboy suffers no longer...
    +2
    Faith is what you need!
  • lynnellablue 2009/07/24 22:13:14
    lynnellablue
    +3
    Its my understanding the original is kept in a vault somewhere.
    There's no BC for Jesus, so I guess he's illegitimate.
    +1
    Christianity - upstart religion.
  • mab~IFIT 2009/07/24 19:46:38
    mab~IFIT
    +3
    Anything produced at this late date would be a fraud. I bet the pope would produce something we couldn't see due to it's delicate condition.
  • Skeeter -Hmm, Hmm, Hmm 2009/07/24 19:32:58
    Skeeter -Hmm, Hmm, Hmm
    +3
    Nor can anyone else born when Jesus was born present one. However, I was born around the same time as Obama and can present one as we speak.
  • Jet Jagger Skeeter... 2009/07/24 22:28:36 (edited)
    Jet Jagger
    +2
    I am amazed at the vile in this thread. How hypocritcal is it that dems and progressives shout "racism" or play the race card every chance they get, and yet here I am reading people comment with utter disrespect for Jesus, one of the most profound religious leaders of all time (true whether people here believe that he was the Messiah or not).

I am equally dismayed by the sheer ignorance of people here who don't understand the implications of having a standing president who refuses to disclose his records to the very people whom he was elected to lead. As I've said, the reason people here don't care about Obama's birth certificate is because they don't care about current constitutional law and want to see the U.S. Constitution re-written from its current state. Any liberal or progressive with a set of balls will even admit to that.

This is just sickening to me.

-
  • mach Jet Jagger 2009/07/25 05:05:07
    mach
    Try some Pepto Bismol
  • Marek Jet Jagger 2009/08/10 02:41:47
    Marek
    That is all true. The liberal progressives are part of the international communist conspiracy and their goal is the destruction of the USA as an effective opposition to the communism.
  • mach Skeeter... 2009/07/25 05:02:50
    mach
    As did the president
  • Skeeter... mach 2009/07/25 10:55:00
    Skeeter -Hmm, Hmm, Hmm
    Not as far as I, and a lot of others, are concerned.
  • twothunders 2009/07/24 19:13:02
    twothunders
    +2
    Wasn't his mother white too?

2014/08/30 22:40:29