Can anyone do pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, aerokinesis, hydrokinesis, geokinesis, or electrokinesis? (or any other kind)

HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons 2009/12/23 05:06:37
I'm working on pyrokinesis (control of fire) right now, but I will eventually work up to doing all of them..
Can anyone give me any advice on where to start? I can bend a flame, and put one out on a toothpick, so far.. But I'm still not very good at it..

And by the way, YES these things exist, so no haters, or if you don't believe these exist, then do not comment.

(Well, the pyrokinesis may not be as awesome as the picture, but still. lol.)

• mastermonkey5 2011/06/24 00:07:45
    mastermonkey5
    +6
    Someone help I am a Gemini and I searched for the Gemini element and wind came up or aerokinesis, but that's not the point whenever I seem to move the wind seems to go faster. Is this a sign can someone help me train please email me at vikingmonkey1@gmail.com

• brad 2014/07/12 14:00:47
    brad
    +1
    Okay so the first time i realized i had cryokinesis was when me and my family and my friend was camping it got really cold and me and my friend went for a walk as we walked i slipped of the pier and fell into the freezing cold water and i can't swim so as my natural instincts i stayed completely still and was down there for almost a minute before my friend could get me out later that night..... I froze water when i was drinking out of a bottle i made little ice cubes.my friend also discovered he had a power when just weeks later his house caught on fire but everyone was okay he now has pyrokinesis so i belive that our powers can be awoken by life threatining situations and that we are the only ones to hone and train our ability now as of today i can freeze things within an hour and regulate my body temp yet i can never have that instant freeze affect.....and i don't thing i ever will again
  • I_want_to_bend 2014/07/04 03:52:14
    I_want_to_bend
    +2
    And where should I go to become a hydrokenesis master and how long should it take I'm 11 the_stronger_the_better or anyone else please help
  • scorpio 2014/06/16 12:59:08
    scorpio
    +2
    well im a scorpio and my element is water will i be able to learn other elements to
  • Konner Babiash 2014/05/24 17:51:26
    Konner Babiash
    +2
    Can anybody help me who knows cryokinesis? I've been trying and trying but I never got a single ball.
  • brad Konner ... 2014/07/12 13:42:58
    brad
    +3
    I happen to know a little about cryokinesis as i have been training for some time first you need to set something straight will you rely on a god to help you as i have or have no faith and to practice with you in your ki and you only second find a coldish area in your house and meditate if you do not know how just look it up you will find something ok now when you feel calm in your mind start creating your ki cryo energy ball but withoun feeling now you also wont be making an ice ball but you will make a blast of cold air i hoped this helped if you need any more info email me at. CryokineticMage@gmail.com
  • Angel 2014/05/17 04:34:06
    Angel
    +1
    I'm a virgo and I don't know what I can do I just read the word pyrokynesis on wattpad pls help
  • priyansh887 2014/05/14 13:18:52
    priyansh887
    +1
    can someone pls. teach me how to controll or use geokinesis because it is my element and i am not able to do it and i am also fed up.
  • kameron 2014/04/29 15:14:34
    kameron
    Okay so people think I'm crazy for asking this, but I would love to get your email so we can talk about this, I am a pyromancer, and a warlock if you will and I study this stuff, and I might be able to help you learn
  • mike 2014/03/02 03:40:46
    mike
    +3
    can someone teach me hydokinesis. tell me how by commanting me. please i wabt to learn it.
  • the_stronger_the_better 2014/02/24 01:47:13
    the_stronger_the_better
    +1
    I'm actually a fast learner in the elements I can move strong thangs with air and create a small wind/fire I can move flames and have natural warm body temperature/earth I have been able to make leaves green when there dead/water I can breath under for along amount of time and control it a little IM twelve and still learning if u need help or info so here's my email if you need it robmaj2001@gmail.com
  • mike the_str... 2014/03/02 03:32:40
    mike
    +2
    how do you breath under water for so long
  • giridon18 mike 2014/04/30 09:16:16
    giridon18
    +1
    Meditate very deeply before going into water
  • the_str... the_str... 2014/03/11 00:04:30
    the_stronger_the_better
    Remeber
  • harrison gower 2014/01/13 16:59:10
    harrison gower
    +5
    Hi so I just found out that this actuly exists (I allways did beleve in it) but I realy need help so I realy want to learn pirokinesis but as I have said I am a amiture but I allways thought thair where sines of these tipe of things in me, I dont get cold when just out water, I allways feel something in my mind when I close my eyes (like a over welming feeling) I love looking at fire, I am a very good swimmer, I have very good stamina and I get used to very cold water easly (Once I dived into a river and got used to the water instently. Plese help me out thanks.
  • sasuke ... harriso... 2014/01/29 04:50:36
    sasuke williams
    +3
    Get Comfortable With Fire

Pyro
    Michael3709Added by Michael3709
    Try looking at it, feeling its heat. Try getting your hand closer to it, wicking the heat away, then moving even closer.

Dancing Flame
    The Dancing Flame exercise will allow us to put out and/or relight a fire with nothing more than the wave of a hand. First, we light a match. Now we make a tunnel between your mind and the flame. Now will(command) the fire to go down. Concentrate hard. Eventually,with enough will power and concentration, the fire will burn out. Now we have done the easy part. The hard part is getting the ember to relight. Now will (command) the barely visible flame (that's out) to grow. Make the flame rise, and get hotter and hotter. After a while, with enough will power and concentration, the dead match will glow red. We have mastered only a match size flame, though.Our new objective should be to master larger flames.

Psi Ball
    This is not a Pyrokinesis training but you must be able to perform it very well to be able to do Pyrokinesis. To make a psi ball use friction from rubbing your hands together; after you are good enough stop using it and just go to the next step. Next have your hands in a claw shape and start putting your hands together in a ball shape, not quite touching, then taking them apart and ...

Get Comfortable With Fire

Pyro
    Michael3709Added by Michael3709

Dancing Flame

Psi Ball
    This is not a Pyrokinesis training but you must be able to perform it very well to be able to do Pyrokinesis. To make a psi ball use friction from rubbing your hands together; after you are good enough stop using it and just go to the next step. Next have your hands in a claw shape and start putting your hands together in a ball shape, not quite touching, then taking them apart and keep doing that. After that you have to program it. You have to think of words, smells, sounds, images, and everything that goes with a certain thing (ex. fire, light, etc.). This tells the psi ball what to do. Lastly you have to shell it. This is where you make a shell of energy around it.

Fire Fuse
    Converting your energy into thermal energy is very simple, just visualize this energy being converted into heat.

Heating Up
    You can do this with a thermometer or judge. The increase in heat by yourself, visualize of the particles in the air speeding up, moving faster, releasing more and more energy. After this you visualize of a thermometer going higher and higher until it shatters. Then, think of an oven heating up this space. After that, visualize of a small ember catching the space into a small fire. Then, visualize of that small fire getting bigger and bigger and bigger until it is a huge bonfire in your head. Use any of these to do this. It works better when you do all of them. In a small enough place after enough training it will burst into flames.

Dancing Flame (other exercises)
    Just concentrate on moving it in a certain direction, make it move in one direction, then the other, make it spin, make it move off of the candle and spin it in a wheel of fire, make it spin the other direction, make it bigger, then smaller, then put it out by envisioning it going out. Then try to relight it. It may not relight at first, but after a few weeks, it should start to work. Theoretically, you could also super-heat the fire, or make it spin in a flaming ring.

Internal Temperature
    First you must think of yourself and the air around you burning intensely. Then imagine all of the air around you exploding into you making yourself hotter.

Push Energy
    Here is a way that you can put out flames. You make a lot of energy in your hands, and then thrust it at the flame.

Create Fire
    Get in a comfortable position with nothing on your mind, no noise, nothing to distract you. Then cup your hands with one over the other having a bubble of air in between them (hole pointing sideways not up) all of the heat would leave otherwise... Visualize energy rushing through hands; throbbing with energy ... then, visualize the air particles moving harder; hitting the place in between my hands even more putting out energy there... then visualize a thermometer going up until it shatters... after, envision an oven heating up the space in between my hands... then envision a small ember being blown on...getting larger, glowing more and more... then envision a small flame getting larger into a larger flame until only that huge flame is in thoughts..

Temperature Rise ( Of Area )
    To start out, stand in a relaxed position, close your eyes, and focus. Picture the air around you seeming wavy because of heat in the area. Try to feel the heat on your body, picture yourself very hot and sweaty. You could also picture a thermostat raising. This could raise the temperature in the area a bit.

Burning: The ability to burn, singe and scorch beings and object by touch.

Fire Absorption:The ability to absorb flame into his/her body harmlessly.

Fire Extinguishing: The character can extinguish a a small fire in his vicinity mental.

Pyrokinesis: The power to mentally control and manipulate fire. Word of Warning: Please be careful when preforming any of the techs on this page. Burns can occur if used wrong!

Thought Processes
    An Oven heating it the space up.
    Flint and Steel making fire.
    An ember in some easily burning material (ex. cloth).
    A thermometer going up.
    The molecules going faster and faster and hitting the space harder .
    Energy flowing through your arms.
    Energy throbbing in you fingers (when I have enough energy it actually does throb).
    And bands of energy going from objects of heat (ex. light bulbs, people’s bodies) and going into that space (bands move faster and faster towards the space).
    Rushing air particles into the space giving off energy into the place transferring heat.
    Steam or smoke rising from you hands because of the hotness.
  • Piper ... sasuke ... 2014/03/21 20:15:44
    Piper  Halliwell
    +1
    Instead of fire I do ice I do Cryokinesis it took me a while though to learn it
  • kameron harriso... 2014/04/29 15:11:33
    kameron
    What is your email, I know a way to help but to me email is easier than talking over this
  • tmarshall1 2014/01/10 10:43:01 (edited)
    tmarshall1
    +4
    I am 16 and people get cold around me even in the summer and in winter I barely feel anything I am assuming this is cryokinisis but I am not sure can anyone tell me if it is or not thanks
  • kameron tmarshall1 2014/04/29 15:12:23
    kameron
    What is your email, I know a way to help but it's hard to talk over comments
  • avery 2014/01/05 20:10:25
    avery
    +2
    I'm a sagittarius and want to learn cyrokinesis and im hust starting out and doing good actually, but can anyone give me any tips to help with mastering the element of ice?
  • sasuke ... avery 2014/01/29 04:51:53
    sasuke williams
    +4
    Capabilities
    Cryokinesis can be defined as using Psychokinesis to manipulate the molecular speed of an object. Slowing of the molecules produces cold, as cold can be defined as a lack of energy. By doing this users can reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.

Preparation
    Ice queen by karma manipulation-d2kz09q
    Your body needs to be in the right condition in order to be able to safely perform cryokinesis, for if one is properly conditioned, he/she is immune to the effects of ice. Start out by Taking a piece of ice and holding it in both your hands. Keep your fist clenched around the ice, and don't let go, no matter how much it hurts. Time yourself for one minute. After a minute, you may release the ice cube. Do this five times a day. After a week, extend the time to two minutes. After another week, extend it to three minutes. Then after a month, keep the ice cube in your hand until it melts. Make sure you condition both hands equally. During this two month period, also begin taking cold baths. Lower the temperature of the water, every week that you extend the time you hold on to the ice cube. After this training period of about two months, you body should be conditioned to withstand hostile temperatures. You can only ...

Capabilities

Preparation
    Ice queen by karma manipulation-d2kz09q
    Your body needs to be in the right condition in order to be able to safely perform cryokinesis, for if one is properly conditioned, he/she is immune to the effects of ice. Start out by Taking a piece of ice and holding it in both your hands. Keep your fist clenched around the ice, and don't let go, no matter how much it hurts. Time yourself for one minute. After a minute, you may release the ice cube. Do this five times a day. After a week, extend the time to two minutes. After another week, extend it to three minutes. Then after a month, keep the ice cube in your hand until it melts. Make sure you condition both hands equally. During this two month period, also begin taking cold baths. Lower the temperature of the water, every week that you extend the time you hold on to the ice cube. After this training period of about two months, you body should be conditioned to withstand hostile temperatures. You can only manipulate ice as much as you body can handle.

These two exercises are important to make to a shield made of water and ice energy. Or use ice fuse to gather energy.

Cultivating water energy:
    Waterfall-wallpapers-hd-2
    I give credit for the water energy from wingmakers and other websites. To cultivate water energy, stand in a grounding or ki breathing. Close your eyes, and picture yourself standing in a peaceful place, surrounded by water, or waterfalls. Now visualize energy flowing from the water, into your body, mixing with your ki in your Dan tien, and flowing throughout your body. Keep doing this until you feel that the training has been completed, and that you have cultivated water energy.

Cultivating water energy 2:
    This is another way that is from wingmakers and other websites. This is an easier training to get water energy. While taking a shower close your eyes and let the water hit your front side of your body. Visualize the water energy coming from it into your Dan tien or even just your body like it is absorbing it. After a minute or two you will have enough.

Techs
    Changing Temperature:
    This technique is one of the more common methods utilized through Cryokinesis. Using Cryokinesis to change the temperature of a specific area to make it colder.

Meditation is always a recommendation before starting any technique or ability.

Now, enter the area in which you wish to alter the temperature of. Stand comfortably in the area and relax yourself. We must visualize the room or area getting cold and frigid. Close your eyes, and begin to feel as if the temperature in the room was slowly beginning to drop. Visualize the room. As you feel the temperature dropping, imagine snow falling and swirling around your surroundings, and the formation of icicles gradually developing off of ceilings, high edges and objects around you where possible. We must really get into this. Actually try to feel your body becoming colder. If you are in an area that has a thermostat, it will greatly improve your sense of temperature in your location. Visualize the thermostat dropping the cooler you feel. It also helps envisioning ice forming around the room, all over everything, depicting a sense of the frigid environment we are creating. Take your time in creating the blizzard like area, and slowly feel these subtle changes as if they really are happening around you.

Now don't get discouraged, this technique will not actually create a winter wonderland at your location off the bat, and with practice may only drop the temperature a few Celsius/Fahrenheit early on. It might not even change the temperature at all depending on your experience, but like will all abilities and techniques, will require patience and practice to improve. With time, dedication and practice, you will be able to drastically alter the temperature of an area whenever you desire.

Check out the Visualization page if you are having a difficult time creating the changes in y

our area.

Cryokinesis meditation:
    This is an alternate way to get used to the cold. Find a cold place to meditate for 10 minutes and begin by closing your eyes and visualize ice gradually covering your skin at frigid temperatures, and that your skin is slowly becoming frozen solid, consistently cooling down from the ice hardening all around your body. Then visualize the coldness flowing internally throughout your entire body as you feel yourself begin to feel more cold. Once you are done meditating, the coolness of the environment should feel much warmer then before you began.

Ice Ball:
    This is the other common cryokinesis technique that you will see a lot, and is great for training. There are many ways of doing this, but I will explain how to perform one of the methods.

3
    Get into the stance that you use when you normally make a psi ball. Now, visualize cultivated water energy running all over, through and in between your hands; as if you were running them under a faucet. Now, visualize the water energy freezing over, try to feel the stinging chill of the ice as the water freezes. Picture it freezing little by little, and compressing it into a ball of freezing cold energy between your palms. Do this until you feel confident that you've successfully created the ice ball, and check if you feel any chill between your hands.

Don't worry, all these exercises take time and practice, so you might not get it on the first day. Practice this every day, until you can do it. To test this, you can try throwing the ice ball at a candle or some kind of small flame like that, or a warm glass of water seeing if you can drop the temperature dramatically. And again, don't worry if nothing happens the first few times. Just remember, when throwing the ice ball, just like any other energy ball, you must be in complete concentration and focus, so that the ball does not simply disperse into the air.

6596691783 4dbb0b4315 o
    Ice Breath:
    Visualize your entire body taking in the ice energy used to create an Ice Ball. You will basically be utilizing the Changing Temperature technique to create this effect. Visualize your lungs taking in a separate more frigid ice energy than your body. When you breathe out imagine a blizzard like gust of air expelling from your mouth with your breath to create a cold, icy breath.

Frozen Wind:
    To improve upon this training, you will have to be alone for great periods of time. Stand in a deserted warehouse or field and spread out your arms. Palms facing upwards, take deep breathes. Feel the air around you and whisper "Frostbite" in your mind continuously, moving our

body to the wind's movements. Using the Changing Temperature exercise, cool the wind until you can fully feel the wind inside your grasp. Focus upon the winds movement and slowly manipulate it until it comes close to you. Then push it away from you in whatever direction you want it to. After a while, you will be able to cool the wind and manipulate it without grabbing it first.

Making water even colder:
    I give this training skill's credit to eternity team.com/cryokinesis. Get a glass of warm water, and try to make the water colder by visualizing the outside of it being covered in ice in every second, then visualize the glass starting to freeze to the point where the glass starts to crack and the water gets colder and colder. This will take time and failure, but if you keep doing it, then you will see results in cryokinesis.

Subliminal Video for Cryokinesis training:
  • Daniel Bonar 2013/12/31 02:25:15
    Daniel Bonar
    +2
    I am Aries and does anyone knows how to start a fire with your bare hands!
  • Aerokin... Daniel ... 2014/01/01 18:21:00 (edited)
    Aerokinesis
    +3
    I can do Aerokinesis and Iam an Aries
  • priyans... Aerokin... 2014/05/14 13:21:01
    priyansh887
    +3
    pls. teach me how can you do aerokinesis.
  • kameron 2013/10/01 04:12:25
    kameron
    +4
    Okay I'm a pyro controller and I have learned to sprout flames on candles without being lit and I would just say try to make your body suck in heat because if you can it will personify your powers
  • seth goad 2013/09/11 01:38:44
    seth goad
    +3
    I want to learn Geokinesis. So if anyone could teach me email me at zimos00@gmail.com
  • geoman seth goad 2013/09/22 18:12:52
    geoman
    +3
    I am an intermediate at geokinesis and telekinesis if you want to learn how to do geokinesis close your eyes picture a cave with nothing in it get a small rock picture vines coming down your arm connecting with the rock the rock is glowing now try pulling on the vines good luck.
  • priyans... seth goad 2014/05/14 13:22:05
    priyansh887
    +1
    i dont know how but if you have learnt it, pls. teach me.
  • Wyatt Peek 2013/08/27 12:53:19
    Wyatt Peek
    +2
    I can do hydrocryokinises because im a merman and my sister can do electrokinksis and hydrothermokinisis and my friend brynn can do hydrokinisis and my friend Tyler can do biokinisis and substancekinisis the power is all in the hand you should try to become a mermaid or merman
  • Aqua 2013/06/11 06:53:27
    Aqua
    +3
    I'm an Aries but i really want to be able to use hydrokinesis do you think its still possible?
  • kameron Aqua 2013/10/01 04:13:53
    kameron
    +5
    I'm sorry you can't like me I'm an Aries and an Aries usually is a fire elemental unless your part siren than you can
  • Crystal 2013/05/01 14:03:00
    Crystal
    +3
    Im 21 years old and from the age of 16 I have been able to do Aerokenisis. You are going to find it extremely difficult to master all of the kinesis' but to start, find the element (earth, water, fire etc) that you seem to naturally aspire to. This is the starting point. All of the kinesis require different techniques but specific techniques are not set in stone. What someone finds works for them, may not necessarily work for you. I could tell you how to work with air and wind but it is what you find works best.

I am impressed about your work with fire. This and earth are very hard. You MUST understand though that you must not think of it as control. You are working with the element. Don't manipulate it, but encourage it to want to work with you. Forcing it only makes it more frustrating and harder to gain a result. Elements are part of life and must be appreciated, not used for ones own benefit.

Hope this helps a little
  • blackrravian 2012/11/09 00:01:20 (edited)
    blackrravian
    +4
    what you are good with depends om your sign since mine is leo i am good with fire and yes mine is kinda like the picture reallife
  • sasuke ... blackrr... 2014/01/29 04:55:43
    sasuke williams
    +3
    actually your sign dosent matter im a bull and im 12 i can preform all kinectic powers accept earth and im a bull a earth child of the zodic and im struggling with my own element so signs dont matter
  • metehan 2012/11/03 19:50:50
    metehan
    +3
    One day i was at the beach. And it was night. Me and my family were drinking something then i bored. İ went near beach and watched the waves for 30 minutes. in this time i thought nothing but water, sea. it was so strange when i went back to normal. İ think it was like a water meditation or something. İ dont know, my zodiac element is water. İ made an element test too. Then it said my element is(strongest element) water. İ am gonna start tomorrow and i will try water meditations too. You know, to be one with water. Then i will try bowl and cork. Do you think i will have a chance? İ really really want it. Tomorrow is my birthday and i will wish for hydrokinesis. İ can do anything to get it. Water is my favorite element too.
  • sasuke ... metehan 2014/01/29 04:57:33
    sasuke williams
    +2
    cool but water can not be manipulated so easilly i can do it but try to work with the water
  • jcsam_7 2012/10/03 02:49:41
    jcsam_7
    +4
    umm i want to learn hydrokinesis but i feal like my spirit is being moved by the air (aorokinesis) can anyone help
  • metehan jcsam_7 2012/11/03 20:06:10
    metehan
    +4
    Look at your zodiac element for eg im scorpio and mine is water(hydrokinesis) . And do an element test also you can find them on the internet. According to these you can decide what to do.
  • Crystal jcsam_7 2013/05/01 14:06:55
    Crystal
    +2
    Go with what you feel is right. Don't force anything which doesn't naturally come to you. It only makes things difficult. If air or wind comes to you, work with it, not against it. You have to appreciate the attention you gain from air. Its loyal and will persist. I sound crazy I know but personal experience suggests not to try and turn the wind element away. Im Aerokinetic so I should know.
  • sasuke ... jcsam_7 2014/01/29 05:06:30
    sasuke williams
    +1
    Just do both if one is too hard just try to choose wisely water is hard so i see y u chose air i am a nearly a Omnikinesis user all i need to do is earth. asnd air is something u can work with try simple to harder.

Uses & Advantages
    Hydrokinesis is the paranormal psychic ability to control and manipulate the movement of liquid water using the power of the mind. Hydrokinetics are shown to be able to control, manipulate and alter the molecular state of water, being able to manipulate the surrounding water in the atmosphere, freeze water, or even make really thick clouds of mist, steam or fog.

Hydro kinesis 2
    Michael3709Added by Michael3709
    People with hydrokinesis can control and manipulate water in all its forms: solid, liquid, or gas, duplicating water molecules and controlling and manipulating shapes and molding water into desired shapes or forms.

Training
    Once you think your ready for hydrokinesis take a medium - large bowl and fill it with Water. If the bowl is glass this may be easier because you can see all of the Water within. Now place a cork or something similar which floats in the bowl and wait for it to settle. Once it has settled, close your eyes. Sense the water in front of you, feel its energy and merge it with yours. See in your mind's eye the link between you and the l...

Uses & Advantages

Hydro kinesis 2
    Michael3709Added by Michael3709

Training
    Once you think your ready for hydrokinesis take a medium - large bowl and fill it with Water. If the bowl is glass this may be easier because you can see all of the Water within. Now place a cork or something similar which floats in the bowl and wait for it to settle. Once it has settled, close your eyes. Sense the water in front of you, feel its energy and merge it with yours. See in your mind's eye the link between you and the liquid. Feel its smoothness, its cool healing properties.

Now try to mimic those feelings within your own energies. You and water are one and the same.Just as you have control over your own energies, so too do you have control over water. Then Open your eyes. Look at the substance within the bowl. You are a part of it, and it is a part of you. Keeping in mind your connection with it, will(command) the water to move, just as you would with your own energy. Make it start to swirl in the bowl, always getting stronger, always gaining speed. It is you. Continue to do this until you feel you have succeed or are in need of rest. Don't over do it on the first few tries. Have a mental rest after, you need it!

Training #2
    Images (32)
    IanSeahunterAdded by IanSeahunter
    If you have a pool or a sink get something light that floats and try to move by imagining water currents moving towards the object pushing it like a riptide growing stronger by the second and after a couple of training sessions it will start to move don't get discouraged if it takes long to learn this training.

This is also a good beginners training you can learn hydro by pouring water into a glass and absorbing the energy of the element. Then you can imagine the water pulling itself apart rapidly and coming back together.

Training #3
    A easier way to absorb energy from the element water is to imagine that water is flowing throughout your whole body like your blood and that your hands and body are water with a hard smooth surface and rough interior flowing throughout the body constantly as if it is what keeps you alive and that every breath of air is adding water to flow throughout your body replenishing the good water and clearing the bad water or blockages that stop the flow. Do this for 15 minutes or more everyday and you will master this skill and it will seem like water is flowing throughout your body constantly without having to even think of it.

Aerokinesis is the psychic ability to manipulate, control, alter or create air molecules, wind currents, and control air with the mind.

With this power, practitioners can manipulate the air around them to change the flow of current and even form gusts of wind. Combined with Thermokinesis, aerokinetic maneuvers can create warm or cold gusts. Not only does it require focus, but also it involves connecting with the wind. That is, creating and maintaining a conscious connection with the air.

Here are some lessons on training Aerokinesis.

Aerokinesis
    Michael3709Added by Michael3709
    Developing/Training Aerokinesis
    Wind Summon: Stand in a comfortable position with your hands by your waist. If you can, try to go into a standing meditation if you want a greater effect. Now visualize the power of the four winds (north, south, east, and west). Picture them being attached by "strings" to your hands, so that you may move the winds as you please. At this point, with the strings still in mind, slowly begin to raise your hands. This will cause the winds to be drawn towards you. As your hands raise, wind should kick up. Repeat the process once your hands are above your head if you wish to create more wind.

Aerokinesis Tech 1: So go outside and meditate for an hour, this only takes a small amount of concentration. Now, think how that wind would feel hitting you from the direction of your choice. Then, once you feel the wind start to kick up, try to make it as strong as you can. (Credit to: Art of psi)

Aerokinesis Tech 2: Focus your mind, but don't go into a full meditation. You should be standing in the general area you want the wind to come to. Raise your hands a comfortable height in the air. Imagine cords connecting to a huge "sheet" of wind. Pinch those imaginary cords between your thumb and forefinger. Now snap your wrists back (you should be standing with raised palms towards the wind). Imagine, as you jerk the cords, the "sheet" rippling, and coming towards you, picking up speed. If you're outside, picture the tops of the trees swaying and rustling their leaves as the wind pushes past them. Keep doing these two things until the trees actually start to move. Once this happens, snap your wrist and arms down and back, and visualize the "sheet" becoming almost a wave, crashing down towards where you're standing and blowing past you. As long as you keep concentrating the wind should keep coming, sometimes in gusts, and sometimes in a long steady wind. If you practice enough, you can become very good at this and the winds will be stronger.

Aerokinesis Tech 3: Practicing Aerokinesis (outdoors). Imagine strings of psi stretching off of your finger toward the winds. Pull, not jerk, your hand where you want the wind to blow. This takes a while to master and eventually you will be able to bring strong winds.

Aerokinesis Tech 4: Practicing Aerokinesis (Indoors). Hold your hands about four inches away from your face. Keep them about three inches apart from each other. Blow air in between your two hands. Choose one hand to move the air with. Make sure the other hand cannot feel the wind being blown past it. With the hand you've chosen, try to push the wind towards the other hand until you can feel it against your skin.

Aerokinesis Tech 5: Practicing Aerokinesis (Indoors). First meditate for a few minutes, then turn off all fans, ac units and things that blow air. Then imagine there is air blowing throughout the entire room, like a big gust was inside. the more you concentrate the more easier and faster this will work. This worked for lots of fellow aerokinetics that I know.

Medium Tornado: To start, meditate for at least one hour, focusing on the air around you. This incites a conscious connection with the air, which, is necessary to perform this exercise. Use the meditations listed further down, if you wish. Once the connection is firmly maintained, you must induce rage within the wind. Shape this rage into circles or spheres spirals and make them spin around you. This forms the basis of the tornado.

Hand Tornadoes: First, you need to meditate for one hour. Visualize strings of energy connecting you to the wind. Once you feel the attachment to the wind, control the wind and let it blow in two directions. This will acquaint you to the consciousness of the wind. Now, imagine that tornadoes are forming around your hands and feel the wind strengthening around them. These tornadoes will be blowing with great power against your face. Continue strengthening their power. You must feel aggressive, let it rage with power. In time, a tornado will form around each hand.

To Summon/Banish the Wind: This technique is so simple, yet effective, it will be hard to believe, but it is very real. The process is simple. To summon the wind, thrust your right hand forward, palm facing the direction you want the wind to blow, and focus. See the wind blow in the desired position, and it will come. To banish the wind, thrust your LEFT hand forward, palm facing the direction the wind is coming from, and imagine a force-field surrounding you, blocking the wind on all sides, and the wind will stop.

Air Purification: This is a very hard technique to pull off correctly. If done, even the most toxic of air can be cleansed and separated from the toxin. Stand in a comfortable position, arms crossed at the waist. Now continue to create a shield. Add as much energy as you feel is needed for the given situation. Visualize the shield being filled with pure air. Also focus on the edge of the shield as a suction device, pulling in the air around you, and releasing as regular air. When finished, let the shield merge with the air around you.t.

Meditations
    Med 1

Sit quietly, breathe in and feel the air filling your lungs. Inhale and Exhale. Feel your breathe of life escaping out of your body into the world beyond. As you breathe in again, see the small molecules of air flowing into your nose and over your tongue, down into your lungs where it fills them completely. Transformed by the natural processes of your body, let air flow back out to feed the cycle. As air is part of the cycle of life and a part of you, you are part of the cycle. Feel yourself go with the air as it exits your body. Transformed, you should drift with it, as it catches a breeze, so you will feel that you are floating higher above the earth. Become Air. Feel the weightlessness and freedom. You are no longer bound by the other elements or even the natural law of gravity. You are air. Floating with it, riding the breezes and gusts as birds do. Move with air, let it carry you away into the clouds. Air is everywhere, constantly in motion, to move with a wavelike motion in and out of everything on earth. As a being of air, you are free to move with it. Passing through solid structures, rusting leaves on branches, supporting the wings of birds. Allow this to happen, move with the element. You may glide or soar, gust or squall as is the nature of air. Let yourself be carried away on the element. Feel it all around you, in you, with you, being you. See the world as air might, at dawn, new and fresh, covered with dew, just coming alive. Enjoy the movements and the feelings. Acknowledge the mighty power of air. When you are ready, reacquaint yourself with the earth. Gravity gently draws you back down to the ground beneath your feet. Feel solidity returning to your limbs, the water coursing through your body, the fire of life burning with in. Return to your physical nature, a composite of all elements.

Med 2

After you have been able to connect with the Air, you need to be able to feel it. Now, while still standing, gather your chi in your belly. Let it build up for a bit. Now, let the chi flow throughout your entire body, your chest, your arms, your legs, hands, and toes, every single part of your body is filled and flowing with chi. Slowly, project strands of chi out of your body, you can have them coming out all over or just in your hands. Thin the chi out as it flows, letting it wave in the winds. As it leaves your body, merge the chi with the air, let it connect and become one. Feel it in your body. Just let the energy go to where it wants, follow it and feel it. Let the chi spread out around you, everywhere. Keep it attached to the winds. The point of this exercise is to be able to get the feeling of moving wind, how it makes your energy feel and to be in harmony with your own chi with that of the Air. Getting them on the same wavelength. Simple, no?

Skills

Skill 1

This is going to be pretty much your first Air Control lesson. If you have not finished the Connection and Feeling lessons, go away. You should do those lessons, and not just once. And after you do them, keep doing them. Now, in this lesson, you will be pulling air currents with a ki ball. Yes, it is as simple as it sounds. Firstly, gather your ki in your belly as normal. Let it stand there. Slowly direct the ki up your chest and out to your arms, down and into your hands. Form the ki Ball between your hands. Now, start to spin the ki ball, in one direction. Faster and faster, letting the air around it be pulled in. Let the air and ki circle(ki circle is made by spinning the ki ball). the air and ki ball should be merged Just keep that going, at a constant rate and velocity (speed and direction). Get the feel of having the Air Ball. Try doing this a few times until you get the hang of it.

Skill 2

The next goal in controlling the Air element after you can successfully feel, connect with, and create a form with it, is to Stream it. Which basically means to move it, while in a form. Gather your Air Ball, first by gathering energy and then running it to your hands and forming a ki ball. Keeping your concentration on the form between your hands, slowly start moving both hands, with the air ball in the center, upwards, about to your chest level. With your concentration at the core, slowly spread your hands by 'pulling' the air ball with each hand, spreading it out into a loose tube like structure.

Keep up with practice, remember to do the feeling and connection exercises.

Videos for Aerokinesis training:

2014/07/25 01:01:44