Can A Republican Go To Heaven? Heil No!

American Patriot Justice is Serv 2012/05/20 02:27:09
Heil No! GOP is the Nazi Party!
Puke up pathetic excuses for GOP Nazis here....
Face it. The GOP right now is a bunch of Nazi gangsters hating on anyone who isn't their kind of Christian, meaning the kind who hate Muslims, screw over the poor and deny them even health care and suck up to the rich like a Dyson on steroids. Republicans, all of them, like it or not, are supporting the GOP Nazis with their money and votes, and you are what you support. Don't whine to me. I do not pity you, I pity those who have to share this country with you.

Can a person who supports the GOP really be a real Christian, a follower of the ways of Christ? Not in a million years. Get used to the heat Repubs, because if there's an afterlife, and there is any justice, you are going to pay dearly for your crimes against humanity.

• angelbaby 2012/05/20 03:21:25 (edited)
    angelbaby
    +42
    After reading your hate filled ranting I would say you're the one filled with hate.. Check yourself and then pull the log out of you're eye buddy!

And btw: my tax dollars don't owe you $hit... Not even health care! Pay for it like I do.

• America... Hula gi... 2012/05/27 04:52:13
    American Patriot Justice is Serv
    If only it were up to me....
  • Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/05/26 20:55:54
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +1
    Wow, you've gone off the deep end!
  • America... Gracie ... 2012/05/26 21:08:14
    American Patriot Justice is Serv
    +2
    Sink or swim GOP!
  • Gracie ... America... 2012/05/26 21:11:13
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +1
    It's looking like swim at this point.
  • America... Gracie ... 2012/05/27 04:53:03
  • Gracie ... America... 2012/05/27 14:46:31
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    You should slow down or you'll be slap out of hateful graphics before we even get close to the election. Seems like Obama's not doing well here in my state of Florida.
  • America... Gracie ... 2012/05/27 14:58:59
    American Patriot Justice is Serv
    +1
    That's because Florida is full of right wing nut jobs.
  • Gracie ... America... 2012/05/27 15:03:21
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +1
    How do you explain it going for Obama last time? The fact that no one know who the hell he is? I think that's the truth.
  • America... Gracie ... 2012/05/27 15:07:21
    American Patriot Justice is Serv
    +2
    you mean like the last time when he kicked the shlt out of McSame and Falin?
  • Gracie ... America... 2012/05/27 15:09:59
  • America... Gracie ... 2012/05/27 15:18:36 (edited)
    American Patriot Justice is Serv
    What do you mean by Jewish? Is this religion or racism or both?
  • Gracie ... America... 2012/05/29 00:54:31
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +1
    Gee, I mean someone who is of Jewish ancestry. Did I say something racist or does it just come out every time so naturally from your mouth?
  • America... Gracie ... 2012/05/29 12:33:54
  • MkB 2012/05/26 15:46:37
    MkB
    +3
    I was a life-long Democrat until 2008. I guess I'll be stuck in Purgatory.
  • Treasure ♥ijm♥ 2012/05/25 23:20:08
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +5
    I don't understand your hatred towards the Republicans. I am a Conservative that loves my Country and cares about what happens to the place we call home. You seem to believe that Conservatives are evil people....which isn't true at all. We should all be coming together (Liberals and Conservatives) not tear each other down. It seems that you have a distorted mindset of what Conservatives are looking for in a leader. We want our Country to thrive and be the best place in the entire world. Like we always have been. I feel sorry for you if you have so much hatred that you can't see the truth.
  • flrdsgns Treasur... 2012/05/26 01:18:18
    flrdsgns
    +3
    As you know, I'm liberal and we don't agree in our politics, but I'm sure with you on this one Julie. It really is time both sides started working together for the betterment of the country.

Too many in Congress either pander to the far right or the far left. They seem to forget that most of us are either center left or center right.

There does seem to be a lot of frustration in the country though. I truly hope many here pay attention to your words of wisdom.
  • Treasur... flrdsgns 2012/05/26 03:23:48
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +3
    Thanks my friend.....if only we could all just come together....there is too much hatred in the world already. And, calling names is childish and doesn't resolve anything for any of us.
  • America... Treasur... 2012/05/26 01:20:07
    American Patriot Justice is Serv
    +2
    Republicans suck!
  • Treasur... America... 2012/05/26 03:27:54
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +3
    You've made that perfectly clear and that is your opinion. You don't see me telling you that....just because you choose to have another opinion and choose to be a Liberal. So, why put people down? I am sorry you have so much hatred for the Republican party....I respect your right to be a Liberal.....and don't put up hate filled polls. What is the point?
    I guess you choose to hate anyone that doesn't share your opinions and that is sad.
  • America... Treasur... 2012/05/26 13:59:00
  • Treasur... America... 2012/05/26 22:27:07
  • America... Treasur... 2012/05/27 04:54:35
  • Gracie ... America... 2012/05/26 20:57:29
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +2
    Is this all because Obama is tanking and liberalism has been exposed for the failure that it's always been? I could see how you could be depressed but when people have jobs again we'll all be happier.
  • America... Gracie ... 2012/05/26 21:10:26
  • Gracie ... America... 2012/05/26 21:11:30
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +1
    Is that you?
  • America... Gracie ... 2012/05/27 04:55:09
    American Patriot Justice is Serv
    +1
    That's the GOP! lol Waaaah!
  • Che Gue... Treasur... 2012/05/26 22:10:17
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Conservatives are evil and will burn in hell. They are against EVERYTHING Christ taught.
    republican satan
  • Treasur... Che Gue... 2012/05/26 22:24:14
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +1
    The only one who can determine who goes to hell is God as you probably know....Why are you filled with such hate? We should all be coming together....not ripping each other apart. But, if that is what makes you feel better....go for it. I guess it's the Liberal way.

libs are delusional
  • Che Gue... Treasur... 2012/05/26 22:29:25
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    LOL, Another Holier than Thou Christian In Name Only (C.I.N.O.) complains about "tearing each other apart" but can't help herself by using the liberal tag.

Woops, I guess you forgot this part.

Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Luke 6:41 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

John 8:7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

Romans 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

Romans 14:10 You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.

Romans 14:13 Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way.

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of ...

Woops, I guess you forgot this part.

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

James 4:11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.
  • Treasur... Che Gue... 2012/05/26 22:32:58
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    You're the one that feels that you have the right to say Conservatives are all going to hell....what a hypocrite. Quote me all your Bible verses....maybe you should take heed. I am not going to come down to your level.... you are the one judging here..... You don't even know me or what I stand for. Just because I am a Conservative...that gives you the right to throw stones?
  • Che Gue... Treasur... 2012/05/26 22:50:05 (edited)
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    I'm not the one claiming I am a Christian but doesn't have the first clue what Jesus Christ was about.

Matthew 7:13-27 (King James Version)
    Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work ini...

Matthew 7:13-27 (King James Version)
    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
    Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

hypocrite
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Che Gue... 2012/05/26 22:53:28
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    Fox News Touts Itself as Face of Liberalism
    http://www.politicususa.com/s...
  • Treasur... Che Gue... 2012/05/26 23:16:44
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    I have my opinion and you have yours......save the Bible verses....I do know my Bible.... Why would you quote Bible verses if you're not even a Christian? Enough..... no more responses from me. You are good at judging others without even knowing them..... Find someone else to spew your hatred to.....do your realize that we are all supposed to love one another....that is one of God's rules....I am wasting my time responding to a hater. This world would be so much better without all this hatred between parties....this is crazy.
  • Che Gue... Treasur... 2012/05/27 01:53:39
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Skedaddle on back to your fantasy world. See you in hell.
  • Treasur... Che Gue... 2012/05/27 01:59:04
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    So...you know that you are going to hell? Enjoy your time on Earth. I hope you lose the hatred.....the world has enough hatred....why add to it? You won't be seeing me in hell....I do believe in Jesus Christ and have my faith and know I don't hate anyone. No one will ever be perfect but they will be judged by God. No one else has that right.
  • Che Gue... Treasur... 2012/05/27 01:59:49
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Whatever you say. lol
  • Just MEH....Piwan 2012/05/25 21:56:17
    Heil No! GOP is the Nazi Party!
    Just MEH....Piwan
    +1
    They obviously think they will though, they use re;ligion as a crutch for everything they believe in and try to validate it!
  • KilrQueen 2012/05/25 21:43:14
    KilrQueen
    +3
    Might want to check out a mirror if you are looking for hate filled Nazi's .... you seem to fit that bill perfectly. The Democrats are the people keeping racism alive and well, they are also the ones preaching that you should live on the government which in turns keeps people under their thumb. I'll take the other side, thanks!!
  • America... KilrQueen 2012/05/26 01:21:21
  • KilrQueen America... 2012/05/26 01:43:02
    KilrQueen
    +1
    Sorry, but you are the Nazi here! You don't see me spewing so much hatred.

2014/08/23 15:24:54