Butterball Turkey and other big name companies "blessing foods in the Name of Allah." Do you want such food blessed in accordance with those who are commanded to kill, oppress and annihilate all who refuse to believe as they do?

tncdel 2011/11/23 19:30:37

• tncdel 2011/11/23 19:33:44
    No [explain why not].
    tncdel
    +7
    If I had purchased a turkey or any of the other food this is done to, after reading the report, I would return everything back to the store for a refund complaining about it, so that crap would be stopped.

This is the pattern of gradual conquering by Islam. First they politely ask for small concessions. Then, as the Muslim population grows, their requests become demands.

• S. Gompers 2011/12/11 06:00:47
    No [explain why not].
    S. Gompers
    We shoot our own, lazy people will have to succumb.
  • Stan Kapusta 2011/11/25 01:52:35
    No [explain why not].
    Stan Kapusta
    It really doesn't matter to me. It's just spoken words to an invisible man in the sky who either knows alot more than us ignorant men will ever know or alot of breath is being wasted.
  • The Govenor 2011/11/24 19:19:24
  • RobertChristopherLaity 2011/11/24 09:20:38
    No [explain why not].
    RobertChristopherLaity
    BUTTERBALL,ET AL should be ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.THEY HAVE BECOME PAGANS WORSHIPPING THE FALSE GOD allah.
  • RobertC... RobertC... 2011/11/24 09:21:28
    RobertChristopherLaity
    +1
    MUSLIMS ARE DISGUSTING MISCREANTS.
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2011/11/24 03:15:36
    No [explain why not].
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    I don't want their blessing.... I have been bless with Christianity.
  • Rabbit 2011/11/24 02:32:27
    No [explain why not].
    Rabbit
    I don't need my food blessed by the Devil.

food blessed devil
  • Sally E. 2011/11/24 02:09:20
    No [explain why not].
    Sally E.
    Islam doesn't have to fire a shot to conquer America. They will do it by pressuring us to go along with their beliefs and customs. And we will go along because we are PC and don't want to offend anyone.
  • MsTlynne 2011/11/23 22:57:53
    YES [explain why].
    MsTlynne
    +1
    If you are a Christian you should take the time to find out who Allah is so that ignorance won't bite you in the butt. Don't be so eager to criticize that which you do not understand that you block your own blessings. Peace be unto you.
  • david shiel 2011/11/23 22:19:11
    YES [explain why].
    david shiel
    As long as it's pork chops.
    No [explain why not].
    But if it makes a company money, it isn't surprising.
  • Leslie 2011/11/23 20:22:49
    No [explain why not].
    Leslie
    +1
    I don't want my food blessed at all, but if it's clean I'm fine with it. I'd be more concerned with the animal being killed humanely.
  • sbtbill 2011/11/23 20:20:17
    YES [explain why].
    sbtbill
    +1
    I don't really care. But I'd expect that if they thought it would help with sales they'd bless it in the name of the giant spaggety monster in the sky.

I think it must be kind of funny going to the slaughter house and seeing a line of various religious gurus saying prayers over dead turkeys just so Butterball can say yes this turkey is eatable by members of you religion.
  • Racefish 2011/11/23 20:20:11
    No [explain why not].
    Racefish
    +3
    I don't want my turkey blessed. If it's going to be blessed I'll do it.
  • susanne.bal 2011/11/23 20:17:15
    YES [explain why].
    susanne.bal
    +1
    This has got to be the most arrogant, hateful, small minded question I have ever seen. In my opinion we all have our own phone line to God's switchboard. Muslims are not commanded to kill (I can give you Quranic reference if you would like). What you are doing is likening all Muslims to the likes of, for example David Koresh. Does that represent the majority of Christians? If you took the time to READ instead of listening to what the media would lead you to believe, you would know this. Instead of spewing this hostility, why not become an informed citizen and practice tolerance. If there can be a kosher symbol on a turkey, then by golly, so can a halal symbol. If you had done your research, you would also know that essentially the slaughter ritual for both religions are the same. Minds are like parachutes - they only work when they are open.
  • tncdel susanne... 2011/11/23 20:25:16
    tncdel
    +1
    Take a look at my other questions, and I'm sure you'll revise your assessment. :)~
  • wpsark 2011/11/23 20:11:56
    No [explain why not].
    wpsark
    +1
    I'm buying a Petit Jean ham

petit jean ham
  • Someone Else 2011/11/23 20:03:43
    YES [explain why].
    Someone Else
    +2
    As long as nobody urinated on it before packing and freezing it I could care less if it was blessed in the Name of Satan
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Someone... 2011/11/23 20:09:45
  • tncdel Someone... 2011/11/23 20:26:14
    tncdel
    +1
    Urinating on it is how it's "blessed." :)~
  • Someone... tncdel 2011/11/24 00:29:03
    Someone Else
    I was wondering why last years turkey seemed a bit saltier than the previous years. Pee'd on Turkey it is then Yeee Haaaw
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2011/11/23 20:02:44
    No [explain why not].
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +4
    Think we should rub all our meats with Bacon just for the muzzies. muslim pigs muslim pigs
  • modernminuteman 2011/11/23 19:57:00
    No [explain why not].
    modernminuteman
    +5
    i say we call butterball up and tell them they can have the muslims we will eat pork for thanksgiving. the way our country bends over backwards for islam you would think we attacked them on 9-11.
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2011/11/23 19:56:27
    No [explain why not].
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +4
    No I don't agree with this. I wouldn't wanna support Muslims in any way. Lucky for our family we raised our own turkey farm fresh.... So we are safe from this.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2011/11/23 19:54:20
    YES [explain why].
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    Christians have Jesus Jews have Yahweh and Muslims have Allah
    and Guess what THEY ARE ALL THE SAME GOD
    yah moon god yah moon god yah  allah
    Would you be offended if a Turkey was Blessed in the name of Zeus or Thor or Hecate or Osirus or Isis or Mithra or Horus or any other God or Goddess name
    would it taste any differant?
  • Someone... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/11/23 20:00:32
    Someone Else
    I want a Zeus Turkey
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Someone... 2011/11/23 20:10:38
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    zeus
    The Turkey is BLessed and Deep Fried
    now lets EAT
  • sbtbill ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/11/23 20:15:22
    sbtbill
    Very true
  • tncdel ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/11/23 20:27:52
    tncdel
    +1
    I'm not into religion, but am well aware that vast differences exist between Islam and Christianity.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... tncdel 2011/11/23 20:31:28
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Christianity and islam have been fighting for Centuries and when they arent killing each other they are killing everyone else

both have quotes in their holy books advocating to kill other religions
    kill homosexuals kill athiests and nonbelievers to lie to others
    advocate to rape and enslave others

not much of a differance
    theres muslim terrorists Christian terrorists and jewish terrorists and Sikh terrorists
    theres Radicals in all Religions
  • goodogcarl ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/11/23 20:32:14
    goodogcarl
    +2
    don't be tryin' to talk sense to this bunch
  • Icanbean Arschloch 2011/11/23 19:48:19
    No [explain why not].
    Icanbean  Arschloch
    I like kosher, and it doesn't stop me. Anyway, ... after I say grace, ... I think I'm good to go!
  • goodogcarl 2011/11/23 19:33:58
    YES [explain why].
    goodogcarl
    "in the name of allah"

and

"in the name of god"

both are empty gestures that mean nothing.

do you think the meat is somehow changed?

does it taste better?
  • tncdel goodogcarl 2011/11/23 19:36:24
    tncdel
    +6
    You have a hard time seeing the forest for the trees, don't you? If I have to explain it to you, I will, as follows:

The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: "Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The
    Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat"

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life ideology.
    Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components. I... begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.
    When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.
    Here's how it works:
    As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
    United States -- Muslim 0.6%
    Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
    Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
    China -- Muslim 1.8%
    Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
    Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails ...

&

Here's how it works:
    United States -- Muslim 0.6%
    Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
    Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
    China -- Muslim 1.8%
    Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
    Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:
    Denmark -- Muslim 2%
    Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
    United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
    Spain -- Muslim 4%
    Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:
    France -- Muslim 8%
    Philippines -- 5%
    Sweden -- Muslim 5%
    Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
    The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
    Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.
    When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections in:
    Guyana -- Muslim 10%
    India -- Muslim 13.4%
    Israel -- Muslim 16%
    Kenya -- Muslim 10%
    Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
    Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks,and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
    Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
    Chad -- Muslim 53..1%
    Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
    Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
    Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
    Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
    Egypt -- Muslim 90%
    Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
    Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
    Iran -- Muslim 98%
    Iraq -- Muslim 97%
    Jordan -- Muslim 92%
    Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
    Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
    Palestine -- Muslim 99%
    Syria -- Muslim 90%
    Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
    Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
    United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
    Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
    Somalia -- Muslim 100%
    Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.
    'Before I was nine, I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, 'The Haj'
    It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities.
    In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Quran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.
    Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.
    In the U.S. already Islam has penetrated into the White House itself. There is little doubt that President Obama is a closet-Muslim practicing taqiyyah deception.
    Among other things Obama appointed two devout Muslims to Homeland Security posts.
    Appointing Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development.
    DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore in Kareem Shora, saying that he is a devout Muslim, born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE: Have you ever heard a newly installed prominent government official being identified as a devout Catholic, Jew or Protestant?

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't that make you feel safer already??
    Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 8 years ago?
    Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood?
  • goodogcarl tncdel 2011/11/23 19:42:53 (edited)
  • Typhoon goodogcarl 2011/11/23 19:59:20
    Typhoon
    +2
    My, wasn't THAT a mature answer.
  • modernm... goodogcarl 2011/11/23 20:02:42
    modernminuteman
    +2
    you don't understand that they are stopping serving pork in prisons and schools and some resturaunts because it offends muslims. the problem is this is the usa not mecca and if they don't like it here get the f---ck out! they are pushing sharia law all over the country too and if it keeps up there will be no usa anymore.
  • goodogcarl modernm... 2011/11/23 20:04:29 (edited)
  • tncdel goodogcarl 2011/11/23 20:30:42
    tncdel
    +1
    Sure they can. Make like a suicide bomber and run head-first for a prison wall.
  • tncdel goodogcarl 2011/11/23 20:29:24
    tncdel
    +1
    Nope. Clueless. Islam is wholly unlike ANY other major religion. For it's THE ONLY ONE that commands all followers to kill, oppress and annihilate all who refuse to believe as they do.

2014/09/02 17:13:05