Busloads of Somali immigrants bussed in to vote by Democrats in Ohio, most of whom were not citizens and could not speak English. Democrat translators instructed them how to vote. Who do you think they told them to vote for?

tncdel 2012/11/03 23:49:34

• LadyBabs07 2012/11/12 20:41:42 (edited)
    Obama [tell us why you think they voted for Obama].
    LadyBabs07
    They voted for Obama becase they think he is a muslim and because his people told them to vote for Obama! I am a LEGAL IMMIGRANT of 42 years and this is a slap in the face to legal immigrants! We have started a petition to demand a recount of all states' votes. we started yesterday on twitter and have over 58,000 already (@ladybabs07) Please people, if you love America, please sign petitions at https://petitions.whitehouse....
  • BSure LadyBabs07 2012/11/13 07:26:17
    BSure
    +1
    your link isn't working under the main heading which states... "We the people, your voice in our Gov't" (what a lame *** joke that is!)

"The page you're looking for is currently unavailable to view
    We've been upgrading our site. It is possible that this page has been moved or renamed. You can use your browser's Back button to return to the previous page, go to the homepage, or you can browse or search for the information you're looking for.

If you think that you have reached this page due to an error on our part, please let us know."
    Where are the investigators?
  • TheTruth1313 2012/11/04 06:29:24
    TheTruth1313
    +1
    Because pulling any underhanded stunt to enhance his chances is merely obama SOP
  • timothy.hill.14 2012/11/04 03:50:44
    timothy.hill.14
    This is going to be one of the most controversial elections of our lifetime. From this type of absolute BS (they shouldn't even be allowed to vote) to rigged machines it is apparent that Obama and his crew are just scum of the earth and willing to stoop to any level.
  • LadyBabs07 timothy... 2012/11/12 20:48:11
    LadyBabs07
    +4
    Please sign petition to demand a recount of all states' votes on https://petitions.whitehouse.... (@ladybabs07). We only started the petitions yeserday (2 of them) and we have 21,000 on one and 51,000 on the other (over 58,000 people have signed in 1 day!) We only needed 25,000 signatures to send to President, Senate and Congress but we are trying to get 1 million so we can get media involvment. PLEASE patriots sign. The future of our nation depends on it! Thank you and God bless America!
  • timothy... LadyBabs07 2012/11/13 05:15:08
    timothy.hill.14
    I tried but the link you gave me doesn't work.
  • KilrQueen 2012/11/04 01:24:12
    KilrQueen
    Because Obama's team is the one that bussed them in and probably had to write his name down so they would know what to look for at the voting booth. This is just sickening!
  • KilrQueen 2012/11/08 20:48:38
    +3
    This is the scum of the Obama team and all the people that work for them.
  • LadyBabs07 KilrQueen 2012/11/12 20:49:59
    LadyBabs07
    +1
    Do something about it! Sign petition for recount at https://petitions.whitehouse.... The future of our great nation needs your signature and your involvement PLEASE SIGN! God bless oyu and our great nation.
  • KilrQueen LadyBabs07 2012/11/12 21:28:22
    KilrQueen
    I already signed that one as I was signing the petition for Texas to secede from the Union :o)
  • Bobbie S 2012/11/04 00:57:04
    Bobbie S
    I think they voted for Obama because I've never heard of Republicans doing what Democrats stoop continuously, 24/7, to do.
  • MarinerFH 2012/11/04 00:18:49
  • Zuggi 2012/11/03 23:57:52
    Zuggi
    Don't you ever get tired of the BS?

1) There's no evidence that any of the Somali immigrants were not citizens. However, there's very good prima facie evidence that they are citizens: that they are legally registered to vote. That's the point at which citizenship is checked, not at the polls. You don't even get to the polls if you're not a citizen.

2) There's nothing illegitimate about busing voters to polls. Both Republicans and Democrats give rides to polling places every election.

3) There are two types of assistance which can be given. A voter can bring their own assistance or poll workers can give assistance, which is necessarily nonpartisan. These immigrants brought their own interpreter, which is perfectly legit. If they ask "how do I vote Republican" that's legal; the opposite is necessarily true.

Where's the scandal?
  • kev Zuggi 2012/12/26 15:28:45 (edited)
    kev
    +20
    Zuggi,
    Thank you for your message, as I too am frustrated by the BS. I make sure to research the things I read so that I know who's accurate with statements and who's not. It's a practice I suggest everyone do. There are a lot of people who say things that just aren't the case. More than ever before, knowledge is power.

With that in mind, I researched your comment "1) There's no evidence that any of the Somali immigrants were not citizens. However, there's very good prima facie evidence that they are citizens: that they are legally registered to vote. That's the point at which citizenship is checked, not at the polls. You don't even get to the polls if you're not a citizen."

It took me a few minutes to find the Official State of Ohio website regarding registering to vote. It gives details of what's required to register to vote. On the registration form you check if you are a citizen or not. There is no other proof required except for you signing that what you're saying is correct, and that's not proof. If you don't have a driver's license OR last 4 digits of social security, you must provide one form of ID.

Their website lists acceptable "forms of identification" in order to register to vote. One form listed is a "utility bill". I haven't found a list of which bills are...

Zuggi,

Their website lists acceptable "forms of identification" in order to register to vote. One form listed is a "utility bill". I haven't found a list of which bills are considered "utility bills", but it's been claimed that a cellphone bill would suffice. In any case, whatever counts as a "utility bill" does nothing to prove that a person is in fact a citizen.

All of this comes from the OH website and seems to refute the accuracy of your comment. Zuggi, please let me know if I've missed something, as I want to be part of a solution, not continue to add fuel to the problem fire.

Again, I too am frustrated by the BS and blame that's going around. I look to accuracy and facts. I implore everyone to take responsibility for what we say and do. Many of the leading politicians out there, including the President, point the fingers and blame others instead of actually leading by example. To me, actions, not blame, are what make a true leader.

Anyhow, thanks Zuggi, for being actively involved in the political discussion. The ability to share our political opinions is one of the privileges we have in this great country of ours!

And now to the facts for those who don't want to look 'em up...
    Per the Ohio website:
    From the Official State of Ohio website regarding voting:
    http://www.sos.state.oh.us/SO...

What identification is required to register to vote?

When registering to vote, you must provide your name, current residential
    address for voting purposes, date of birth, signature (see below) and a
    qualifying form of identification.

registering in person:
    If you have a current valid Ohio driver’s license, you must provide that
    number. If you do not have an Ohio driver’s license number, you must provide
    the last four digits of your Social Security number. If you have neither, an
    identification number will be issued to you by the county board of elections.

registering by U.S. mail:
    If you register by mail and do not provide either a current Ohio driver’s
    license number or the last four digits of your Social Security number, you
    must enclose with your application a copy of one of the following forms of
    identification: current valid photo identification card, military identification, or
    a current (within one year) utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, government
    check or government document showing your name and current address.

The registration form on their site (note you only have to check if you're a citizen or not, there's no proof required other than your giving your word about it)

http://www.sos.state.oh.us/so...

Also, here's how you "prove" you are who you say you are at the polls:
    http://www.sos.state.oh.us/so...

Ohio law requires that every voter, upon appearing at the polling place to vote on Election Day, to announce his or her full name and current address and provide proof of the voter's identity.

The forms of identification that may be used by a voter who appears at a polling place to vote on an Election Day include:

A current and valid photo identification card issued by the State of Ohio or the United States government; or
    A military identification ("military ID"); or
    An original or copy of a current utility bill; or
    An original or copy of a current bank statement; or
    An original or copy of a current government check; or
    An original or copy of a current paycheck; or
    An original or copy of a current other government document, other than a voter registration acknowledgement notification mailed by the board of elections, that shows the voter’s name and current address.

A voter presenting an Ohio driver’s license that shows the voter’s former address is permitted to cast a regular ballot so long as the voter’s current residential address is printed in the official poll list of registered voters for that precinct. Voters who do not provide one of these documents at the precinct will still be able to vote using a provisional ballot. Voters who do not have any of the above forms of identification, including a Social Security number, will still be able to vote by signing an affirmation statement swearing to the voter’s identity under penalty of election falsification and by casting a provisional ballot.

For Voter I.D. purposes "current" means the document was issued on a date within one year immediately preceding the date of the election at which the voter seeks to vote, or has on it an expiration date which has not passed as of the date of the election in which the voter seeks to vote.
  • Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~ 2012/11/03 23:53:02
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +1
    I'd lay odds on it.
  • ehrhornp 2012/11/03 23:51:40
    Romney [explain why you think Democrat translators would get Somalis to vote ...
    ehrhornp
    +1
    This sounds like an imaginary fear of republicans which means that they probably tried to do it. Wonder if they were alive or dead?
  • tncdel ehrhornp 2012/11/03 23:56:53
    tncdel
    +1
    You either are so out-of-touch you're totally unable to distinguish reality from fantasy, or you're deliberately trying to insult the intelligence of anyone who reads your nonsense.
  • ehrhornp tncdel 2012/11/03 23:59:38
    ehrhornp
    Cannot help it if so called phony conservatives are so paranoid. But when republicans claim something, it is generally them who tried it.
  • Bobbie S tncdel 2012/11/04 00:55:00
    Bobbie S
    +1
    Wow, you're so right. How scary is this, that so much of the population probably thinks this way?

2014/04/21 03:24:58