Bryan Fischer believes Kidnapping a child is better than allowing them to be raised in a Same Sex House Hold. What Say You?

The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk 2012/08/18 05:13:59
Bryan Fischer is absolutely Correct!
Bryan Fischer is out of his F---ing mind
On Tuesday August 7th conservative radio host and issues director for the American Family Association Bryan Fischer took to Twitter to make the case for a modern day underground railroad. An underground railroad to “deliver innocent children from same sex households”.
Bryan Fischer@BryanJFischer

Head of Underground Railroad to deliver innocent children from same-sex households goes on trial.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us…

7 Aug 12

Bryan Fischer@BryanJFischer

Why we need an Underground Railroad to deliver innocent children from same-sex households:thepublicdiscourse.com/2012/08/6065

7 Aug 12 Fischer who last month pointed to the Penn State sex abuse scandal as evidence of why children should not be put in same sex households, chose to invoke the memory of Harriet Tubman and Fredrick Douglas as part of a broader campaign against gay rights. While large parts of the thinking world might pause at the strategy of using a seminal example of the historic struggle to secure basic freedoms for a persecuted minority, to undermine basic freedoms sought by a persecuted minority we’ll leave Mr. Fischer’s questionable semiotic strategy aside.
Fischer was outraged in particular regarding criminal charges filed by the US Justice department against a group of people who participated in the international kidnapping of a ten year old to Nicaragua in an effort to evade court ordered visitation with the child’s lesbian mother. Never mind the criminality, absurdity, and wholesale disregard of what is actually in a child’s best interest. A director for the American Family Association is advocating kidnapping as an alternative to raising a child in a same sex household.
According to a study posted by the Department of Health and Human Services, children of LGBT parents seem to benefit from egalitarian co-parenting. Research shows that the adjustment and social relationships of children does not seem to be impacted by the sexual orientation of their caregivers. There is no evidence that children of LGBT parents face greater stigma’s nor is there evidence the children of LGBT parents are more likely to be abused or to suggest that the children are more likely to be gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender themselves. The research concludes, “Children will, in fact, be who they are.”
So wait… It’s not better to remove a child from a two parent home, flee the country and abscond to Nicaragua via Canada to raise a kid on the lamb? No? Perhaps, instead of offering passage on an underground railroad to children of same sex couples we should instead, offer amnesty to the men and women who live with and are force to put up with the nonsense, liable, fear mongering, and comedically awful parenting advice of people like Bryan Fischer.

Read More: http://www.advocate.com/politics/religion/2012/08/...

• ~head~first~fearless~ 2012/10/09 20:54:12
  • The Eli... ~head~f... 2012/10/09 21:00:03
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    If I had to guess. I'd say yes.
  • ~head~f... The Eli... 2012/10/10 20:03:55
    ~head~first~fearless~
    +1
    Agreed.
  • RawRsaurus 2012/10/09 20:37:47
    RawRsaurus
  • Cameryn (◠‿◠✿) 2012/08/19 18:32:49
    Cameryn (◠‿◠✿)
    +1
    Kidnapping is wrong. There's nothing wrong with kids being raised in same-sex households.
    Confusing - the "kidnapper" was the woman with custody of the child -- this needs more research.
  • The Eli... Jackie ... 2012/08/19 21:58:13
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    Confusing - this was more about a "Family" advocate taking a Pro-kidnapping stance, to rationalize his anti-homosexual stance.
  • Jackie ... The Eli... 2012/08/20 00:15:33
    Perhaps, I simply do not have the information to make a decision and certainly would not condemn another without adequate information. Not sure one can kidnap ones own child when one has custody of said child
  • The Eli... Jackie ... 2012/08/20 16:25:37
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    It's not my intention to argue about what happens in one's personal family unit. Or what constitutes the legitimate definition of kidnapping. That's more between the family and the courts to decide what's best.
    The part that irks me though, is when a completely unconnected party (Bryan Fischer) uses it to forward an insane proposal. My hope is that he's isolated in his mentality. Reality though tends to lean to my pessimism, and I fear that someone who isn't guided by conscience or common sense was listening and thinks abducting children is a good idea to "save" them from Same Sex Households.
  • Jimbo 2012/08/19 08:48:50
    Jimbo
    +1
    There is nothing worse than Kidnapping a child.

I want gay people to get married. It's called FREEDOM.
  • The Eli... Jimbo 2012/08/19 22:00:09
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    Color me crazy, but I think kidnapping is more traumatizing to a child than explaining why Mommy has a girlfriend, or Daddy has a Boyfriend.
  • Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/08/19 04:02:37
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +2
    This is what happens when you screw with the traditional family. The way I see it she didn't abduct her own daughter, she felt the need to remove her from the situation. If this other woman can prove she's a biological parent, more power to her. I'd say she's nothing but a step-parent and they don't have the same rights a biological parent does. This is what happens when you screw with mother nature!
  • wildcat 2012/08/19 03:37:08
  • The Eli... wildcat 2012/08/19 22:07:37
  • wildcat The Eli... 2012/08/19 23:04:31
  • The Eli... wildcat 2012/08/19 23:15:52
  • wildcat The Eli... 2012/08/19 23:29:52
    wildcat
    +1
    Touche~
    +1
    And on other threads within SH This absolute Theocratic Fascist is given accolades and his AFA is praised as "defending" the freedoms of the Religious people of the US>

All this duff-us is a hater hiding behind religion.
  • The Eli... sjalan 2012/08/19 22:10:12
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    If anything he believes about the nature of God is true. His ass is toast come Judgement Day.
  • sjalan The Eli... 2012/08/20 01:03:06
    +1
    Now that is an indisputable fact!
  • stevmackey 2012/08/19 03:30:48
    stevmackey
    +1
    Introduce him to Biden. They both can go fishing in the same lake.
  • The Eli... stevmackey 2012/08/19 22:11:11
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    They could both have a crazy friend to talk to. The World would be a better place if those two could STFU in public.
  • Red 2012/08/19 03:07:28
  • The Eli... Red 2012/08/19 22:12:24
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    Seriously, how is this guy not institutionalized?
  • Red The Eli... 2012/08/20 01:23:44
  • The Eli... Red 2012/08/20 16:27:13
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    True, He is an adult. By age at least.
  • Queen Katherine 2012/08/19 01:51:23
  • The Eli... Queen K... 2012/08/19 22:13:34
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    Basically!
  • elijahin24 2012/08/19 00:41:30
    elijahin24
    +1
    Bryan Fischer has never been right about anything. He is a plague upon humanity. He is a bigot and a fool (which I suppose is redundant) and I'm glad he's out there, because the crazier he looks, the more people will try to distance themselves from his views.
  • The Eli... elijahin24 2012/08/19 22:19:17
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    I accidently became the only one who voted That Bryan Fischer is absolutely correct. I usually don't answer my own polls, the one time I do, I pick the wrong option. Even the People who don't condone Homosexuality either picked undecided or None of the above. But they didn't condone his insanity. Bryan Fischer should be ashamed of himself when he can't find one supporter on Sodahead.
  • elijahin24 The Eli... 2012/08/19 23:25:44
    elijahin24
    +1
    Yeah, if you can't get one supporter here, you really have to wonder how far from the pack you've really strayed.
  • The Eli... elijahin24 2012/08/20 16:31:08
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    Seriously, There are people who are willing to debate that the world is still flat and that gravity is but a theory. Yet, my mistaken vote is still the only one in Bryan Fischer's Favor.
  • elijahin24 The Eli... 2012/08/20 16:41:20
    elijahin24
    +1
    In scientific terms, gravity IS a theory. That isn't to say it isn't true. It's just that "theory" is the highest degree of certainty that science will recognize.
  • Wilde~MoonChild ™ 2012/08/18 20:52:03
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +1
    Too bad he's too idiotic to realize homosexuality is not illegal. Kidnapping is.....
    People who don't have enough business of their own and think they have a right to concern themselves with everyone else's lives need to be watched closely...
  • The Eli... Wilde~M... 2012/08/19 22:20:52
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    Even the people who don't condone Homosexuality, don't even agree with him on this.
  • Wilde~M... The Eli... 2012/08/20 03:51:40 (edited)
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +1
    It was a dumb a$$ thing to suggest!
    Some people really need more business of their own...
  • The Eli... Wilde~M... 2012/08/20 16:32:13
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    He probably notes Westboro Baptist Church as a source of inspiration.
  • Wilde~M... The Eli... 2012/08/20 16:35:00
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    Wouldn't surprise me
  • Singerar 2012/08/18 19:50:09
    Singerar
    +1
    I think what most people don't understand is that same sex couples usually adopt the children nobody wants! I'd rather be raised by a loving couple over State care ANY day.
  • The Eli... Singerar 2012/08/19 22:24:40
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    I'm with you on that. Being raised by loving adults far surpasses being neglected by the state.

2014/09/01 20:26:15