Broken Arrow Businessman: 'OBAMA CAN KISS OUR A**'... Fair or Foul?

jt 2012/08/16 18:38:37
Related Topics: Obama, Kiss, Fair, Broken

• Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/08/16 18:47:41
    Fair
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +4
    The obama has had no problem with telling us to sit down, shut up and kiss his; along with calling patriotic Americans terrorists and calling terrorists anything but what they are.

Foul
    +1
    So how does this guy advertise? deliver the products? receive raw materials?

The list goes on. He's totally out of line.
  • captainquiggle 2012/08/17 00:40:50
    Fair
    captainquiggle
    +1
    He has the right to be as much of an ass as he can stand. I'm glad he wasted some money to show the rest of us what an ass he is. I hope he shells out some more money for it, actually.
  • Ev Rom 2012/08/16 20:37:07
    Fair
    Ev Rom
    +1
    Just want to see how the cons react when a liberal tell a republican president to kiis thier ass. It will be fun to see them cry foul.
  • captain... Ev Rom 2012/08/17 00:41:39
    captainquiggle
    +1
    Oh, we know what happened when a singer said she was ashamed of her president. LOL. They don't like it when it goes the other way.
  • Ev Rom captain... 2012/08/17 01:10:28
    Ev Rom
    +1
    what goes around comes around and you guys are stuck on a merry go round
  • captain... Ev Rom 2012/08/17 12:01:50
    captainquiggle
    +1
    So, we should all call this guy a terrorist and hope he loses his business, then? OK.
  • Sgt Major B 2012/08/16 19:24:14 (edited)
    Fair
    Sgt Major B
    +1
    Welcome to America! We get to cuss out politicians without consequences. If the Emperor's without clothes, we can holler "Hey, look! That guy's buck-assed naked!"
  • Soup Man 2012/08/16 19:00:35
    Fair
    Soup Man
  • mennosdad 2012/08/16 18:59:15
    Fair
    mennosdad
    +1
    I'v been hearing those in our government talking about fixing Social Security and Medicare for years. Considering the fact that most in our government are millionaires, and other millionaires outside our government draw social security benefits from the system. I understand that (yes) they pay into social security as everyone should, But I feel that my case is a good example of the problem. I worked hands on labor for almost 30 years until my body would not let me do it anymore. I worked 40 to 60 hours a week and made around $35,000 a year. After becoming disabled I received $1,142 a month in social security benefits ($13,704 a year) a 60+% Drop in income. While the average retired millionaire will receive around $ 80,000 a month in social security benefits, and like I said i do understand that they pay into the system. And I am sure that I am not the only one that see's this to be a problem. I grew up believing that the Social Security System was put in place to help those like myself that work hard to provide for their families, Then through unfortunate events become unable to do so. With that in mind, the working class in America have to be wondering at what point do millionaires consider themselves socially secure. The average worker has to make $25,000 a year for 40 yea...
    I'v been hearing those in our government talking about fixing Social Security and Medicare for years. Considering the fact that most in our government are millionaires, and other millionaires outside our government draw social security benefits from the system. I understand that (yes) they pay into social security as everyone should, But I feel that my case is a good example of the problem. I worked hands on labor for almost 30 years until my body would not let me do it anymore. I worked 40 to 60 hours a week and made around $35,000 a year. After becoming disabled I received $1,142 a month in social security benefits ($13,704 a year) a 60+% Drop in income. While the average retired millionaire will receive around $ 80,000 a month in social security benefits, and like I said i do understand that they pay into the system. And I am sure that I am not the only one that see's this to be a problem. I grew up believing that the Social Security System was put in place to help those like myself that work hard to provide for their families, Then through unfortunate events become unable to do so. With that in mind, the working class in America have to be wondering at what point do millionaires consider themselves socially secure. The average worker has to make $25,000 a year for 40 years to make $1,000,000 and most are unable to have any savings and have only bills to pay. While the Millionaires in Our Society only worries seem to be,( How can "I" be Richer ) ( The Greed in Society far out weighs Integrity or Common Sense ) How can we as Americans except that those that have (Millions) but still feel (Socially Insecure) as to draw from the Social Security System. To me this is just (Morally Wrong) and there's no trace of Common Sense in this logic. We The American People Deserve a Better Governing Body as with any successful Employees, We The American People pay those High wages for Our Government to ( Look out for us ). I mean really, Has know one thought to Do The Math. If the Social Security System was (not paying out) to those who should be feeling Socially Secure with their $Millons$ + bank accounts. = A strong Social Security System would emerge from the Greed of the Rich (and they would still be Rich) Just without the Morally Reprehensible Acts of Greed being inflected upon the Social Security System. Current TV, SMS nice ! If I can see this as a problem, then why can't the ones that we pay to catch the glitches see the problem. Lester Reeves, Battle Creek, Michigan
  • whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2012/08/16 18:58:41
  • Transquesta 2012/08/16 18:51:22
    Fair
    Transquesta
    +2
    What's 'guaranteed' here is that if you tell the truth in an age where people actually think they have a right to your property, you'll piss them off. Only the Obama maniacs would think the fact that the STATE or COUNTY where this businesses resides built the roads to it or from it somehow magically 'justifies' Obama's/the federal government's punishment of the 'rich.'
    Fair
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +4
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/08/16 18:45:35
    Fair
    Rusty Shackleford
    +3
    100% fair.
  • Lerro DeHazel 2012/08/16 18:45:25
    Fair
    Lerro DeHazel
    +3
    BH is a freak. He does NOT belong in a Free Society but a Socialist stronghold where the Government makes all decisions outside of personal bowel movements . . .
  • ruthann... Lerro D... 2012/08/16 18:54:51
    ruthannhausman
    +1
    Oh, and you don't think they could come up with a plan for potty breaks too? Bet they could. Why not, they're meddling in every other sacred area of our lives.
  • MandaLynne 2012/08/16 18:42:53
    Fair
    MandaLynne
    +2
    Awesomeness! Gotta love the 1st amendment!
  • Tee Quake 2012/08/16 18:42:23
    Foul
    Tee Quake
    +1
    A bit disrespectful, although people are getting very passionate about saving the country, thank goodness!
  • krayzrick 2012/08/16 18:41:31
    Fair
    krayzrick
    +3
    Obama has his head up his butt.
    Just because HE never built anything....idiot

2014/09/24 04:37:55