Bristol Palin Slams Obama Over Gay Marriage.

luvguins 2012/05/12 18:39:58
Momma Grizzly is behind this swipe at Sasha & Malia.
Bristol should worry about her own image.
This makes me think that Falin' Palin had her hand into this, since Bristol has frequently shown no original thought it what she says.

By Michael Hayne:

When President Obama stated that he was in favor of same-sex marriage, it delivered a clear-cut signal that, as the standard-bearer of the
Democrats, he was no longer going to allow the dignity and civil rights of tax-paying citizens be hijacked and obliterated by the rabid, right-wing. A party that takes its cues on every single issue in America from the intolerant and fundamentally backwards Vatican, a fat drug addict radio host, and slobbering morons on Rascals with tea bags affixed to their trucker hats. Essentially, in one simple but eloquent statement, the president legitimized and humanized an issue that the Republicans have transformed into a not so great schism or cultural inquisition, thus making Romney and the Republicans make defending bigotry an Olympic sport.

Bristol Palin, who by all intents and purposes, is the even more irrelevant and uninformed offspring of an increasingly irrelevant and uninformed Sarah Palin, is still under the hopelessly misguided impression that she can weigh in on otherwise serious and substantive issues with phenomenally superficial and facile opinions. Further, that somehow real human beings give a crap what the tawdry offspring of a gritfing media fabrication thinks. Indeed, the vacuous, vainglorious apple doesn’t fall far from the know-nothing tree.

Bristol recently composed an anti-gay marriage blog post directed at President Obama’s enlightened statement advocating same-sex marriage rights. It gets better. It seems Bristol thinks the president is a dumb man, a poor leader and bad father.

“I guess we can be glad that Malia and Sasha aren’t younger,” she goes on, “Or perhaps today’s press conference might have been about appointing Dora the Explorer as Attorney General because of her success in stopping Swiper the Fox.”

“Dads should lead their family in the right ways of thinking. In this case, it would’ve been nice if the President would’ve helped shape their thoughts instead of merely reflecting what many teenagers think after one too many episodes of Glee.” (Source: The Hollywood Gossip)

Once again, Bristol Palin has demonstrated why she is completely and utterly without a modicum of insight and knowledge, should probably go back to dancing and watching 16 and pregnant, and leave the thinking to the thinkers and responsible adults. I believe Tina Fey put it best during one her famous impersonations of Bristol’s Mamma Grizzly, Sarah Palin, when she said “I believe marriage is meant to be a sacred institution between two unwilling teenagers.

Bristol Palin

Read More: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/10/bristol-pa...

• kitkat42 2012/05/12 20:29:31
    kitkat42
    +22
    Just you worry about your own life Bristol. Cuz you'll be whining and bitching when people respond to you in a negative way.
    bristol palin cartoons

• lonewolf 2012/05/13 18:58:55
    lonewolf
    +2
    peopled are fooled so easy. the jackass will say anything to get votes and people need to smarten up and see it for what it is. another lie to get votes
  • luvguins lonewolf 2012/05/14 14:25:57 (edited)
    luvguins
    +1
    More right wing BS. This country is about equality, and not religious freaks controlling people.
  • Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of ... 2012/05/13 18:53:33
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +4
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones; I will say that.
  • belle Latti I... 2012/05/13 19:52:10
    belle
    Obama then must be real happy he is living in the White House at the moment.
  • Latti I... belle 2012/05/13 20:19:15
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +4
    The point is; her life choices haven't been perfect as well. For someone who has made a lot of bad decisions; she shouldn't be throwing stones. That is my view on the situation.
  • toni 2012/05/13 18:09:27
    toni
    +3
    Bristol's says dad's should raise their children in " the right way of thinking." Apparently all people should have equal rights under the law isn't the right way of thinking. Bristol's parents raised her to think that girls should be virgins until they marry. How's that working out for them?
  • EdVenture 2012/05/13 17:54:07
    EdVenture
    +4
    Cosider the source.
  • boneman1 2012/05/13 17:33:27
    boneman1
    +2
    It tells me that Bristol Palin has a set of morals and is willing to stand by them unlike Obama whose beliefs change based on the latest polls.
  • luvguins boneman1 2012/05/13 17:35:24
    luvguins
    +4
    Where were her morals exactly, when she was getting banged and knocked up?
  • boneman1 luvguins 2012/05/13 18:02:26
    boneman1
    +1
    She's obviously got yours beat.
  • luvguins boneman1 2012/05/13 18:12:23
    luvguins
    +4
    Don't think so, stooge. Never had a baby out of wedlock. cat post fail
  • boneman1 luvguins 2012/05/13 19:54:50
    boneman1
    +1
    ... and that somehow makes you better?
  • luvguins boneman1 2012/05/14 14:27:38
    luvguins
    Better than babbling Bristol.
  • belle luvguins 2012/05/13 19:58:17
    belle
    maybe not but good chance there was a possinility as many young girls.
  • my2cents boneman1 2012/05/14 05:12:01 (edited)
    my2cents
    +2
    You've got an extremely low standard for morals.

Bristol is a fornicator in the eyes of God. And her son is a bastard.
  • boneman1 my2cents 2012/05/14 19:24:31
    boneman1
    I believe there was a verse in the bible that said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". My guess is that neither you or any of the others talking about Bristol Palin fit the bill there. When you do, then you can come on and condemn her.
  • luvguins boneman1 2012/05/14 20:33:26
    luvguins
    Doubt you do too, stooge. Bristol is a hypocrite like the rest of you RWNJs.
  • belle luvguins 2012/05/13 19:57:21
    belle
    same place as a lot of teenagers, forgotten in the spur of the moments, have you put down everyone that has done the same thing but didn't get caught or just the unlucky ones like Bristol. Wonder how many young girls have gotten pregnant out of wedlock since she had been ridiculed bu people like you anf the rest of the demos.
  • mich52 2012/05/13 17:20:55
  • belle mich52 2012/05/13 20:00:36
    belle
    Just like the Obama attention whores. The two biggest ever to exist. obama attention whore
  • luvguins belle 2012/05/14 14:29:15
    luvguins
    Like Bush wasn't? Were you Rip Van Winkle asleep for 8 years?
  • belle luvguins 2012/05/14 22:48:08
    belle
    hey don't blame Bush or me and when Obama is shown a failure don't blame Obama on me either. I never voted for a Bush in my life and I will never vote for Obama. So look else where to lay the blame, My record on both or squeaky clean, But it Bush was running against Obama, I would vote for him,
  • luvguins belle 2012/05/15 00:41:30
    luvguins
    Well, congratulations you are a certified Obama hater. stupid trophy
  • belle luvguins 2012/05/17 01:16:04 (edited)
  • luvguins belle 2012/05/17 16:30:38
    luvguins
    Just take another sip of your favorite beverage, and can the holier than thou crap. When you get into lines with other cons you hate right along with them.
    Haterade
  • belle luvguins 2012/05/17 17:42:04 (edited)
    belle
    Is the word HATE the only word in your small mind that you use for no real reason. Again you do not know what I hate or don't hate, so let me share something with you. I have many people I know personally that I do not care for. Tthere are many that I do not know personally, but don't care for because of their actions, words or policies. Here is the thing you need to understand, I hate none of them, can you say the same with your out of sorts twisted liberal self, I think not.

You need to remove the hate from your heart, just because you hate so much, doesn't mean everyone hates like you

stop hating start loving
  • luvguins belle 2012/05/17 18:05:36
    luvguins
    Nice try but you failed. Plus I am an independent who has voted for both parties so just your blast aginst liberals reveals your hate of them. failure
  • belle luvguins 2012/05/17 21:08:42 (edited)
    belle
    If I failed so did you because I have never been a party member. But you sure act and talk like a lib, so if you are not one than I would get the heck away from them. You may be an Independent on paper/ in your mind but here on Soda head you have protrayed yourself as the biggest demorat liberal Obama Lover. So just come clean and admit it, why deny the truth.? If not then you fit in with these libs liars,

liberal lie

obama lover

Just to let you know I have never been a failure like some I know, so try again if you or as big of a lib and Obama lover as you seem.
  • luvguins belle 2012/05/17 21:48:02
    luvguins
    When I pick a candidate I sure will support them. Before Republicans went off the cliff far right into Fascism I supported them. I have never been a registered Democrat so the lib bash is just something to LOL about, but you can continue to have fun with it, and meanwhile I'll stay centered.
    Political center
  • belle luvguins 2012/05/17 22:21:42
    belle
    You stay centered and when he drives you into the poor house or whatever he has planned for people like you and me, meaning middle class Americans. .Just heep singing his praises, but by then it will be to late, I do hope you are not one of these lazy Americans that want everthing free and kissing Obama's ass hoping for more free stuff. Someday we will find out what a non caring person Obama truly is and you will be so disappointed. No matter how many tears of regret you shed, they will not help you.

SO continue on your path to distruction. You are a true lib, no matter how hard or loud you try to say NO. Now that I know what and who you truly are I will not try to help you in any manner, because you are beyond help.

.
  • luvguins belle 2012/05/18 00:45:23
    luvguins
    Oh it is the doomsday post now. LOL. I should be supporting the Ken doll, Willard since i am wealthy. Those will be the only ondes benefitting from him. If you are not you will be screwed.
  • belle luvguins 2012/05/18 02:33:46
    belle
    wealthy, no I don't think so. ir you were tou, would be loving the Republicans and hating Obama, nice try, but you failed, Remember Obama wants to spread the wealth, no matter how much or how little you have. Thanks for the laugh before I clsse off for the evening./ lol
  • Marie-Jacqueline 2012/05/13 17:14:01
    Marie-Jacqueline
    +1
    I read her blog on this and one thing surprises me!

She aknowledge the fact that children learn from their parents.

Se doesn't mention or forgets however that parents also learn from their children.
    Because children in their sometimes original way of viewing the world make parents re-think and re-evaluate their views and opinions.

This might have happenend with President Obama.

two way street
  • my2cents Marie-J... 2012/05/14 05:15:24
    my2cents
    +1
    So following Bristol's logic, her son will grow up thinking that having a child out of wedlock is just fine, since that's what his mother did.

Bristol is an idiot, just like her mother.
  • Marie-J... my2cents 2012/05/14 11:38:52
    Marie-Jacqueline
    Lets be polite!

They both don't show a reasonable intelligence and knowledge outside their limited views!

LOL: Hé, that telling in a foreign language to me!
    +1
    I just love the way someone can voice their opinion, and the haters come pouncing like Vultures
  • ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠ 2012/05/13 16:30:02
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +2
    Don't feed the Bristroll...
  • Just MEH....Piwan 2012/05/13 16:26:47
    Just MEH....Piwan
    +4
    looks like little palin is definately the "spawn" of big failin Palin!
  • Tarheel 2012/05/13 15:58:45
    Tarheel
    +4
    Why does she think anyone cares about her opinion. Oh yeah, I guess because the stupid media keeps reporting it.
  • my2cents Tarheel 2012/05/14 05:16:26
    my2cents
    Seriously, I saw it online and I skipped right over it.

Who cares what Bristol thinks about Obama?

2014/10/23 11:54:06