Bristol Palin Slams Obama Over Gay Marriage.

luvguins 2012/05/12 18:39:58
Momma Grizzly is behind this swipe at Sasha & Malia.
Bristol should worry about her own image.
This makes me think that Falin' Palin had her hand into this, since Bristol has frequently shown no original thought it what she says.

By Michael Hayne:

When President Obama stated that he was in favor of same-sex marriage, it delivered a clear-cut signal that, as the standard-bearer of the
Democrats, he was no longer going to allow the dignity and civil rights of tax-paying citizens be hijacked and obliterated by the rabid, right-wing. A party that takes its cues on every single issue in America from the intolerant and fundamentally backwards Vatican, a fat drug addict radio host, and slobbering morons on Rascals with tea bags affixed to their trucker hats. Essentially, in one simple but eloquent statement, the president legitimized and humanized an issue that the Republicans have transformed into a not so great schism or cultural inquisition, thus making Romney and the Republicans make defending bigotry an Olympic sport.

Bristol Palin, who by all intents and purposes, is the even more irrelevant and uninformed offspring of an increasingly irrelevant and uninformed Sarah Palin, is still under the hopelessly misguided impression that she can weigh in on otherwise serious and substantive issues with phenomenally superficial and facile opinions. Further, that somehow real human beings give a crap what the tawdry offspring of a gritfing media fabrication thinks. Indeed, the vacuous, vainglorious apple doesn’t fall far from the know-nothing tree.

Bristol recently composed an anti-gay marriage blog post directed at President Obama’s enlightened statement advocating same-sex marriage rights. It gets better. It seems Bristol thinks the president is a dumb man, a poor leader and bad father.

“I guess we can be glad that Malia and Sasha aren’t younger,” she goes on, “Or perhaps today’s press conference might have been about appointing Dora the Explorer as Attorney General because of her success in stopping Swiper the Fox.”

“Dads should lead their family in the right ways of thinking. In this case, it would’ve been nice if the President would’ve helped shape their thoughts instead of merely reflecting what many teenagers think after one too many episodes of Glee.” (Source: The Hollywood Gossip)

Once again, Bristol Palin has demonstrated why she is completely and utterly without a modicum of insight and knowledge, should probably go back to dancing and watching 16 and pregnant, and leave the thinking to the thinkers and responsible adults. I believe Tina Fey put it best during one her famous impersonations of Bristol’s Mamma Grizzly, Sarah Palin, when she said “I believe marriage is meant to be a sacred institution between two unwilling teenagers.

Bristol Palin

Read More: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/10/bristol-pa...

• kitkat42 2012/05/12 20:29:31
    kitkat42
    +22
    Just you worry about your own life Bristol. Cuz you'll be whining and bitching when people respond to you in a negative way.
    bristol palin cartoons

• dominic... LindaM 2012/05/18 02:26:49
    dominic garcia
    You forgot to mention one very inportant part. John 8:11 Jesus said to the prostitute "GO AND SIN NO MORE." He asked her to stop! If we sin, Jesus want us to ask for forgiveness, but he does not want us to continue repeating the sin.
  • Badger Aquaduck 2012/05/15 02:00:34
    Badger
    +1
    You are a credit to your Religion!!
  • Dana dominic... 2012/05/13 23:50:52
    Dana
    +2
    Has nothing to do with religion... not one single thing. If you paid attention to the constitution, and how our founding fathers wanted this country to be free of religious intolerance, then you would understand a tad better.

in regards to religion and the Constitution, we are to be free to choose to believe or not believe or practice a religion or not, and it is SEPARATE from the govt laws, etc.

So, what Obama has said, has not a damn thing to do w/ religion, it has to do with how he feels, about freedom for ALL Americans. Again... that has nothing to do w/ religious beliefs.

And for the record, there are MANY Christians who are gay or lesbian, or bi.. many many... YOU may not accept it and you certainly are judging everyone else... but that does not make you right, just self righteous. .
  • dominic... Dana 2012/05/14 16:06:39
    dominic garcia
    A CHRISTIAN IS SUPPOSE TO LIVE ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD, EVEN JESUS SAID IT. JESUS NEVER ONCE SPOKE ABOUT MARRIAGE BETWEEN A MAN AND A MAN, OR WOMAN WITH WOMAN. WE AS CHRISTIANS WHO LOVE GAYS AND SUPPORT THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH WHOEVER. IN GOD EYES THEY ARE LIVING IN SIN, WHICH IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS, BUT PROTECTING THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE IS OUR OBLIGATION AS CHRISTIANS.
  • Dana dominic... 2012/05/14 16:26:41
    Dana
    +1
    Again, as usual, you miss the entire point,

Here it is... SEPARATION of church and state.... as in SEPARATE, not joined.

He is President of the United States, has not a damn thing to do with ANY religion anyone believes. Has to do w/ the Constitution which does not allow for discrimination of anyone based on any religious ideals.

Can you understand this yet?

Try.
  • dominic... Dana 2012/05/14 16:43:40 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    Yes I do, but why don't you explain that to our President, he himself does not seam to get it. He brings up the constitution and Christianity only when it is convenient for him. He sent tons of our money to fix religious building in the middle east. Do you see the hypocrisy here????????
  • Dana dominic... 2012/05/14 17:04:06 (edited)
    Dana
    +1
    Really? You have any proof of that? or did that totally un christian like moron Rush Limbaugh tell you this? Maybe the Satanic Fox news network? Talk about Anti Christian! They go against nearly everything Christ tried to teach us on a daily basis! And they do it for $$$$! How about that? Take those morals and put them where they belong.,.,. right down to toilet.

And as far as being real... all the man did was give his own opinion, he did not make it a law, (can not btw w/ out 5,000 hoops through the worst congress in US history) all he did was state his opinion that he feels it is not right to discriminate against these folks. And he has EVERY single right to share his opinion on any damn thing he wants to. He is the POTUS and it is his right!

He does not have to kiss your tail or anyone else's and neither did Bush or any other POTUS.
  • dominic... Dana 2012/05/14 17:35:16
    dominic garcia
    I DOUBT YOU DON'T KNOW ALL THE CROOKED THINGS THAT OBAMA HAS DONE. I WILL NOT BE WASTING MY TIME EXPLAINING. TONS OF PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SEEN IT AND I THANK GOD FOR THAT. OBAMA IS AN ANTI-CHRIST AND I WILL NEVER BE SUPPORTIVE OF HIM. HIS NUMBERS ARE GOING DOWN BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO SEE THE LIGHT. YOU KEEP ON, KEEP ON KISSING HIS TAIL.
  • Dana dominic... 2012/05/14 17:52:38
    Dana
    Everything I said went clean over your head. You have an inability to learn anything, only able to spew your "talking points" in caps, pretending it actually means something. Grow up and face that you are incapable of understanding the basics of the Constitution of the United States, and remember that Obama did not write this Constitution. All you want to do is spew bible verses and judge people.... which makes you look like a complete lunatic. Find your brain and use it, logically. If you can.
  • dominic... Dana 2012/05/15 01:27:41 (edited)
  • Dana dominic... 2012/05/15 03:53:18
    Dana
    +1
    crap from a biased source. Do you get the rest of your info from the national enquirer too?
  • luvguins dominic... 2012/05/14 18:19:09
    luvguins
    +1
    Whose tail are you kissing? Republicans who want to turn the country into a corporate dictatorship and banana republic? WHo want to take rights away from citizens? Obama is not the Anti-Christ. You are suffering from too much Fox nes, Rush Limbaugh and this. Obama derangement
  • dominic... luvguins 2012/05/15 01:28:55
  • luvguins dominic... 2012/05/15 01:46:17
    luvguins
    So? Bush signed lots of executive orders.
  • my2cents dominic... 2012/05/14 05:07:03
    my2cents
    +4
    Bristol knows so much about Godly things she ignores the teaching of Christ. She is a fornicator.

Obama never fathered a child out of wedlock.
  • dominic... my2cents 2012/05/14 16:54:38 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    Fornication is.... a sin, last I heard Bristol repented and changed her ways. Lying is a sin also, from what I have seen Obama continues to sin. I am praying and waiting for his repentence and change of ways. Bristol is more of a women for admitting to her mistake. That is what God wants from us, humility! What Bristol has done with her life is commendable.
  • Dana dominic... 2012/05/14 17:08:45
    Dana
    +2
    Yeah. Sure. Let's see here, if it was the Obama girls who had been pregnant high school drop outs... he never would have been elected. YOUR side of judgmental hypocrits would have shredded him and them mercilessly. Would not have mattered if the girls ended up graduating later, Magna cum Laude from Princeton and found the cure for cancer, you would still never have "forgiven" them.

That is why we laugh so hard at you people, you can dish it out, but when the truth and facts come right back at you, you simply can not take it.
  • luvguins Dana 2012/05/14 18:21:50
    luvguins
    +2
    This ignorant twit is another brainwashed right wing nutjob.
  • Dana luvguins 2012/05/14 19:53:30
    Dana
    +1
    No kidding, she is classic. With people like that, it is no wonder this country si so unbelievably screwed up.
  • luvguins Dana 2012/05/14 20:32:16
    luvguins
    +1
    Sad there are so many of them here. Totally misinformed.
  • dominic... luvguins 2012/05/16 14:51:07
  • luvguins dominic... 2012/05/17 16:15:55
    luvguins
    Your favorite site of nonsense I'm sure, and now you are believing every promise of the Rombot. Politician promise a lot they cannot deliver in reality.
  • dominic... Dana 2012/05/16 14:51:32
  • Dana dominic... 2012/05/16 16:11:53
    Dana
    +1
    You like spreading crap, lies, BS, slander and then you claim the POTUS lies. Ever hear that one about slinging rocks while living in a glass house? Your hypocrisy is simply amazing.
  • dominic... luvguins 2012/05/16 14:49:21
    dominic garcia
    I am still waiting for an apology for you acusing me of being wrong and blaming Bush for the housing fallout. Remember the great part CLINTON played!
  • Dana dominic... 2012/05/16 16:10:32
    Dana
    +1
    You must have the IQ of a turnip. Go back and pay attention to the RECENT history, and see what really happened here instead of pointing fingers of blame.
  • dominic... Dana 2012/05/16 16:33:56 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophesy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near. Revelation 1:3 Evil men do not understand justice, but those who seek the lord understand it fully. Proverbs 28:5
  • Dana dominic... 2012/05/16 16:35:32
    Dana
    +1
    You must have gotten out of your straight jacket again.
  • dominic... Dana 2012/05/16 16:42:49
    dominic garcia
    You need to look in the mirror, before you go around acusing people of being crazy. You stare the truth right in the face and you still deny it. Millions of people have already seen that Obama lies and lies. Who cares about past lies etc. Who cares if Romney lies, I am willing to give another liar the opportunity to run our country. We do not believe there will ever..... be a greater liar than Barack Hussien Obama! I doubt it, that Romney would be trampling on the constitution like Obama has been doing.
  • Dana dominic... 2012/05/16 16:55:45
    Dana
    +1
    Look, you are nothing but a puppet for the proven lying propaganda machine called Fox news and with your crazy conspiracy theories, I would guess you listen to Beck and Limbaugh too.

Not one single thing you have posted is factual... not one. You are a religious zealot and extremist and those people are downright dangerous. Frankly, I want nothing to do with you, no more conversation, the darkness and negativity you swirl around in, is just plain nauseating. So, since you just plain can not take a hint, or even pure bluntness, I am just going to block you. I rarely have done that, so you may take it as a compliment if you choose to.
  • dominic... luvguins 2012/05/16 14:51:55
  • luvguins dominic... 2012/05/17 16:18:06
    luvguins
    Repeating lies doen't make them true. You are misinformed and misled by right wing sites.
  • dominic... Dana 2012/05/16 14:47:12
    dominic garcia
    Good points Dana......If Obama girls got pregnant as teenagers, Obama would have the babies killed with no regret whatsoever. He is a callous, ungodly man. He reminds me so much of HITLER.
  • Dana dominic... 2012/05/16 16:12:28 (edited)
    Dana
    Again, you make a complete fool of yourself. And also again, you really need to learn your history. Really. Did you ever go to school? Or did you just sleep through class? My 8 year old is better educated on world events that you are. And he is 8!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Badger dominic... 2012/05/15 01:38:22 (edited)
    Badger
    +2
    Obviously her understanding of Christianity is lacking or she would have avoiding sex and pregnancy out of wedlock. At it is her child is a bastard condemned to burn for all eternity because of the actions the mother and father.

The bible says Bristol should be stoned to death as a whore too, do not see people jumping to do that!

You either follow all the tenants of a religion or you have no religion, cherry picking is an offense to the gods you claim to follow.

Also why do so many "Christians" have the arrogance to speak for their god? I am a pagan and I would not dare to have the audacity to claim and speak for my gods, I respect them too much.

Now if you keep your religion out of politics and I will do my best to keep politics out of your religion.
  • aneed2know dominic... 2012/05/16 04:45:08
    aneed2know
    +2
    did god tell you that he does not support it, if so when and why not let the whole world hear it.
  • belle 2012/05/13 19:51:00
    belle
    Not undecided just didn't like your lefty bias answers.
    I am proud of Bristol for standing up to Obama, shows that she is growing up and understanding what this world is about, She seems to be taking after her intellegent mother. To bad you lefities are just so taken with the Palins that you feel like you have to keep putting them down.
  • Undecided
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +5
    I don't know but Obama is going to put the final nail in the coffin! We are going to down the sewer like the Roman Empire! Homosexuality was ramphant before its fall too!!
  • Bitch.F... ☆The Ro... 2012/05/13 20:33:09
  • rosesvengeance BN-0 2012/05/13 19:02:59
    rosesvengeance BN-0
    +2
    She just comes off as really stupid and young. She needs to grow up.

2014/10/31 06:23:35