Bristol Palin Slams Obama Over Gay Marriage.

luvguins 2012/05/12 18:39:58
Momma Grizzly is behind this swipe at Sasha & Malia.
Bristol should worry about her own image.
This makes me think that Falin' Palin had her hand into this, since Bristol has frequently shown no original thought it what she says.

By Michael Hayne:

When President Obama stated that he was in favor of same-sex marriage, it delivered a clear-cut signal that, as the standard-bearer of the
Democrats, he was no longer going to allow the dignity and civil rights of tax-paying citizens be hijacked and obliterated by the rabid, right-wing. A party that takes its cues on every single issue in America from the intolerant and fundamentally backwards Vatican, a fat drug addict radio host, and slobbering morons on Rascals with tea bags affixed to their trucker hats. Essentially, in one simple but eloquent statement, the president legitimized and humanized an issue that the Republicans have transformed into a not so great schism or cultural inquisition, thus making Romney and the Republicans make defending bigotry an Olympic sport.

Bristol Palin, who by all intents and purposes, is the even more irrelevant and uninformed offspring of an increasingly irrelevant and uninformed Sarah Palin, is still under the hopelessly misguided impression that she can weigh in on otherwise serious and substantive issues with phenomenally superficial and facile opinions. Further, that somehow real human beings give a crap what the tawdry offspring of a gritfing media fabrication thinks. Indeed, the vacuous, vainglorious apple doesn’t fall far from the know-nothing tree.

Bristol recently composed an anti-gay marriage blog post directed at President Obama’s enlightened statement advocating same-sex marriage rights. It gets better. It seems Bristol thinks the president is a dumb man, a poor leader and bad father.

“I guess we can be glad that Malia and Sasha aren’t younger,” she goes on, “Or perhaps today’s press conference might have been about appointing Dora the Explorer as Attorney General because of her success in stopping Swiper the Fox.”

“Dads should lead their family in the right ways of thinking. In this case, it would’ve been nice if the President would’ve helped shape their thoughts instead of merely reflecting what many teenagers think after one too many episodes of Glee.” (Source: The Hollywood Gossip)

Once again, Bristol Palin has demonstrated why she is completely and utterly without a modicum of insight and knowledge, should probably go back to dancing and watching 16 and pregnant, and leave the thinking to the thinkers and responsible adults. I believe Tina Fey put it best during one her famous impersonations of Bristol’s Mamma Grizzly, Sarah Palin, when she said “I believe marriage is meant to be a sacred institution between two unwilling teenagers.

Bristol Palin

Read More: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/10/bristol-pa...

• kitkat42 2012/05/12 20:29:31
    kitkat42
    +22
    Just you worry about your own life Bristol. Cuz you'll be whining and bitching when people respond to you in a negative way.
    bristol palin cartoons

• Badger dominic... 2012/05/15 02:21:52
    Badger
    +1
    Democrats are full of Gays, Pagans, and various other immoral types as per the Religious Rights definition.

I know plenty of the Religious right have physically and verbally attacked me in the name of their god.
  • dominic... Badger 2012/05/15 02:43:38
    dominic garcia
    Well I would say there are very few Republicans who are ugly. You can find ugly or toxic people everywhere. You can't stereotype everyone else. There are liberals on here who attack me all the time. They think Christians are crazy people. I am ok with it, because not all liberals are the same. I have lots of friends who are liberals who do not act like that. I have gay friends who are sweet as can be. God wants us to be accepting of one another, but if we see an injustice he wants us to speak out. It can be done in an orderly manner. I am sorry if you have been attacked, but that is something that happens all the time.
  • Badger dominic... 2012/05/15 03:44:12
    Badger
    +1
    In my experience I have found mostly hate, pride and greed from the Right side of the political spectrum. I have found much less of it from the left.

You may have been more lucky with those of the right. Then again I am not christian, mixed in race, and have never had money, so money has little meaning to me.
  • dominic... Badger 2012/05/15 04:12:09 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    My complaint about the far left is that they are very corrupt. I don't mind being called names by them, degraded, or whatever, they just don't know how to tell the truth.
  • Badger dominic... 2012/05/24 19:51:24
    Badger
    Money = Power and Power Corrupts. It has also been said that Money is the root of all evil.

So if the Republicans are such good guys: Why do they constantly back the Rich and Powerful corporate owners over the Union and workers rights?

Both sides have corruption that is do to lobbyists, corporations and the innate selfishness and greed that is endorsed and accepted under the capitalist system.
  • dominic... Badger 2012/05/24 20:07:32
    dominic garcia
    That is exactly what Obama is doing right now. They are even getting huge bonuses with our money. Obama has not put a stop to it, because he supports them. You are right, corruption has been on both sides. But who is the one who will put a stop to it?
  • Badger dominic... 2012/05/31 19:32:21
    Badger
    +1
    The President only has power to change things if congress works with him.

I blame Congress for the majority of Failing.
  • LindaM dominic... 2012/05/17 02:14:49
    LindaM
    +2
    Let me tell you first hand. there are alot of Republicans that are ugly. So get off the high horse and come down to us common people. I've always been a Christian but seeing what goes on here and what so called Christians do, I'm ashamed.. You can take your religious attitude and shove it.
  • dominic... LindaM 2012/05/17 02:53:35
    dominic garcia
    OHHHHHHHH So very Christian of you. I am sure Jesus would be so happy with your attitude. By the way I do not believe I was talking to you.
  • luvguins dominic... 2012/05/17 16:10:09
    luvguins
    +2
    You are a false Christian.
  • luvguins dominic... 2012/05/14 14:22:43
    luvguins
    +2
    Another lie. He is not giving the stimulus away.
  • Badger dominic... 2012/05/15 01:45:30
    Badger
    +1
    yeah all 1% of the USA AID to 3rd world countries.
  • queenalyss queenalyss 2012/05/14 05:26:51
    queenalyss
    +3
    *sigh* Some people will never realize the lengths of their own stupidity...I wont even try.
  • dominic... queenalyss 2012/05/14 15:55:27
    dominic garcia
    You little girl.......need to grow up, move out of your mamas house and start paying your own bills and taxes etc. It is then and only then that your opinion will be worth anything. I know lots of kids like you, who think they know everything, but can't even take care of themselves. They still have the umbilical cord attached to them. That is one of America's biggest problems right now!
  • Badger dominic... 2012/05/15 01:53:31
    Badger
    Actually the PATRIOT act, put through by W is what has taken away a lot of Americans Civil Liberties and gave the office of POTUS powers beyond what they should have.

You really need to read up on some of the stuff that was done under W. and see how many of these right you feel ore being trampled were all out ignored.
  • dominic... Badger 2012/05/15 02:09:42
    dominic garcia
    I do not care who did what. Just because someone does crooked things doesn't mean everyone has to follow. This is a good time for us to put a stop to everyone's abuse of powers including Obama!
  • dominic... Badger 2012/05/15 02:10:18
  • Badger dominic... 2012/05/15 02:23:11
    Badger
    I get my news on the USA from the BBC; and other foreign sources; as you have stated American media is corrupt.
  • dominic... queenalyss 2012/05/15 15:00:31 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    You forgot most importantly that Obama is the biggest liar. Just because he is getting his wicked agenda through doesn't mean that he is doing a great job. Signing bills and treaties and giving away our stimulus money is not being successful. You want a successful story I'll give you a real one. Bush put a stop to embryonic stem cell research for moral reasons and ok'd another stem cell research that involves our own stem cells. My husband was suffering with pain on his heels and it would hurt him to walk. We were told about a new procedure that would involve his blood and his own stem cells. They took his own blood and ran it through some procedure separating red and white blood cell and platelets. They took his own platelets and injected them into his heel. To make a long story short, in three weeks after that procedure he was jogging. Thanks to president Bush and the scientist my husband is healed without having to mess with God's creation. As a Christian you need to understand the one most important thing in life. God should always be first!
  • luvguins dominic... 2012/05/15 15:12:01
    luvguins
    +2
    More accusations with no proof. Science is proving the benefits of embryonic stem cells which Bush opposed.
  • my2cents dominic... 2012/05/14 05:08:32
    my2cents
    +4
    Obama hasn't "trampled" anything, much less the constitution.

You should try knowing about the constitution before you try defending it.
  • dominic... my2cents 2012/05/14 15:57:20
    dominic garcia
    You have to learn what the bible says, before you start claiming that you are a Christian.......LIAR.
  • luvguins dominic... 2012/05/14 14:21:31
    luvguins
    +1
    He hasn't trampled the Constitution, and you are a liar.
  • dominic... luvguins 2012/05/14 15:57:57
    dominic garcia
    You are very misinformed!
  • luvguins dominic... 2012/05/14 18:10:40
    luvguins
    +1
    You are very stupid, and no Democrat.
  • dominic... luvguins 2012/05/14 18:28:22
    dominic garcia
    Honey I've been challenged before! So If I prove to you that I am in fact a Democrat, will you accept being the STUPID one here?????
  • luvguins dominic... 2012/05/14 18:32:01
    luvguins
    +1
    You can have a Democrat voting card, but you are not a Democrat by all the lies you post here. You are just another right wing nutjob on this site.
  • dominic... luvguins 2012/05/14 20:03:56
    dominic garcia
    Allllllllllllllllll lies are soon to be exposed!!!!
  • luvguins dominic... 2012/05/14 20:30:50
    luvguins
    In your dreams. Lies by the GOP are being exposed.
  • dominic... luvguins 2012/05/14 20:33:50
    dominic garcia
    I'd love that!! So we can compare the amount of lies and which party is more corrupt!
  • luvguins dominic... 2012/05/14 20:36:15
  • Dana dominic... 2012/05/13 23:51:45
    Dana
    +2
    How is speaking out for EQUAL RIGHTS, a lie???????

You have to tell me, because this ought to be good.
  • luvguins dominic... 2012/05/14 14:20:37
    luvguins
    +1
    The president is a Christian, and you are a liar.
  • Dana dominic... 2012/05/13 23:45:52
    Dana
    +3
    how is it dishonorable to stand up for EQUAL rights for all Americans?
  • Aquaduck dominic... 2012/05/13 23:10:03
    Aquaduck
    +3
    Christians can believe in gay mariage too. God forgives all sins exept self-murder. I'm Christian, I don't mind two men getting married at all.
  • dominic... Aquaduck 2012/05/14 16:11:38
    dominic garcia
    Honey a Christian needs to live according to the bible. We are to support everything that God's stands for. Gay people can do whatever they want.....their sin is between them an God. No where in the bible does God approve of gays getting married, on the contrary he hates and abhors the sexual act. Please read the bible and start understanding God and your position and obligations as a Christian.
  • luvguins dominic... 2012/05/14 18:12:45
    luvguins
    +1
    God didn't write the Bible. It is fiction written by men to control behaviors they did not like.
  • LindaM dominic... 2012/05/17 02:27:45
    LindaM
    +1
    groups collectively known as the “Religious Right”. They insist that the Bible says homosexuality is a sin.

But does the Bible really state this? The short answer is, actually, no.

This is not a claim, however, that can be discussed without some honest empirical evidence to back it up, despite the right-wing proclamation of the opposite. For the long answer, let’s take a little tour of the Bible and see what it really says.

First, it should be pointed out that the sayings and teachings of Jesus make up the core of Christian belief. Homosexuality, however, is never addressed by Jesus in any of the canonic Gospels. What Jesus does talk about over and over again is oppression. Whether it was of the poor by the rich or of the powerless by the powerful.

One of the few stories about Jesus that mentions any kind of sexual sin is found in chapter 8 in the Gospel of John. Here we find a woman who had committed adultery (forbidden by the 7th commandment), but Jesus was not concerned with her sexual indiscretion. His focus was on the townspeople who wanted to stone her to death. So even in this case of sexual sin (adultery, in this case, that was clearly forbidden by Jewish law), Jesus came to the defense of the “sinner.” When he challenged the mob by saying “whoever was without sin should t...

One of the few stories about Jesus that mentions any kind of sexual sin is found in chapter 8 in the Gospel of John. Here we find a woman who had committed adultery (forbidden by the 7th commandment), but Jesus was not concerned with her sexual indiscretion. His focus was on the townspeople who wanted to stone her to death. So even in this case of sexual sin (adultery, in this case, that was clearly forbidden by Jewish law), Jesus came to the defense of the “sinner.” When he challenged the mob by saying “whoever was without sin should throw the first stone”, the people went away one by one. Then he told the accused woman that he did not condemn her. Jesus stood up for the persecuted.

There are only a handful of passages in the bible that actually deal with same-sex intercourse and none of them deal with it directly. It is always in a larger context of ritual purity, rape, prostitution or pedophilia; in other words, they are presented in situations where someone is being exploited or sexually abused. Same-sex intercourse is never addressed in the context of two mutually-consenting adults.
  • luvguins LindaM 2012/05/17 16:12:07
  • LindaM luvguins 2012/05/17 16:35:31
    LindaM
    +1
    Thank you luvquins.

2014/10/26 02:58:38