BREAKING NEWS: Ron Paul Winning Nomination (Either Way)!

Technotrucker_exposingthetruth 2012/03/17 23:47:33
You have to pay attention when listening to this. What he says in this clip, makes absolute sense. This video courtesy of RunRonPaul.com

The Ron Paul Campaign is full of very savvy political people. This 2012 campaign is far from over, and all those supporting Ron Paul should catch a second wind and double their efforts to get his message across to those that still are undecided.
vote for the constitution ron paul 2012

• DefendnProtect 2012/03/18 00:08:16
    I get it, and it is genius!
    DefendnProtect
    +14
    I know the old neocon Republican establishment is doing everything to fraud elections.

Anybody person unplugged from MSM knows Ron Paul´s support is much much bigger than MSM (both ´left´ and ´right´) present. CNN and Fox are both occupied by different interests.

Here´s a sample of how they even fraud the less easy to fraud delegates..

• mrdrawingguy 2012/03/25 20:52:43
    I get it, and it is genius!
    mrdrawingguy
  • Technot... mrdrawi... 2012/03/28 03:54:41
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    Two peas in the same criminal pod.
    I don't get it, how can he still win?
    +1
    How come the latest delegate tallies still show Ron Paul with only fifty delegates? If your theory is at all correct, where are those delegates? Are you saying that you have a bunch of caucuses with a hidden cache of delegates that no one is tallying now?

And delegates are one thing; voters are another. What will the voters do? Do you really think you're going to convince the voters to accept a world that will let those gleeful gigglers with blankets on their heads build and fly an ICBM before it tries to strike back? Whether you think that's true or not, that's the percept, that's what you're looking at, and you haven't even begun to make the sale, much less close it. (And you are NOT going to make the sale by saying that all of the terrorist acts throughout the world, from Nine-Eleven on, are the West's fault, or the Jews' fault.)

I could tell you how to make that sale. Let America--and Israel, too--harden themselves as targets. But that is not the pitch that I hear Ron Paul making. He'd better start making it, or all this maneuvering for delegates will come to nothing.
  • SK-pro impeachment 2012/03/19 04:37:56
    I don't get it, how can he still win?
    SK-pro impeachment
    Smoke another one, weedbaggers. LOL
  • Freedom Mom 2012/03/19 04:20:55
    I get it, and it is genius!
    Freedom Mom
    +4
    Ron Paul all the way, I hope the GOP wakes up, No more CFR, TC, UN Enviroment Constitution canidates or America is lost.
  • LAAD Gunner - USMC 2012/03/19 04:11:54
    I get it, and it is genius!
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +4
    I love this!!! I hope the GOP will wake up and realize it's either Obama or Paul, no one else has the ability to win.
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/03/18 22:51:13
    I get it, and it is genius!
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Ron and Newt are the only conservatives in the game, if it's Santorum or Mittens, we've lost !
  • Zippcodey Swampdo... 2012/03/19 04:24:06
    Zippcodey
    +3
    Newt is a CFR and One Worlder just like Obama is, don't let him fool you.
  • Swampdo... Zippcodey 2012/03/31 22:22:22
    Swampdog PWCM
    If you are in politics, you are in the club!
  • Zippcodey Swampdo... 2012/04/01 00:00:44
    Zippcodey
    Anymore it sure seems like it.
  • DDogbreath 2012/03/18 17:19:53
    I get it, and it is genius!
    DDogbreath
    +7
    The ONLY reason I returned to the Republican party in 08 is Ron Paul. I was a Libertarian for 22 years.

If the Republican party is too stupid to learn from it's mistakes, (example: election 2008) they will get what they deserve.

I am also a convicted supporter and will not waste my vote on anyone else.
  • rustyshackelford 2012/03/18 12:58:50
  • 9th of 9 2012/03/18 11:37:26
    I get it, and it is genius!
    9th of 9
    +5
    Yeah, roll over GOP sheeple. Stay home and wait for someone else to choose your candidate for you.
    Meanwhile we will be choosing the only man who belongs in the Whitehouse. ron paul
  • Gregaj7 2012/03/18 06:13:36
    I get it, and it is genius!
    +5
    He's part-correct. Not all of the RP supporters are taking those positions. Some, but not all. There are youtubes of folk challenging the Establishment position-holder (Chairs) on not following bylaws and others problems that are top-down ordered to keep Paul supporters from winning anything.
    Since the Establishment control-freaks will do everything, including breaking ALL the rules, because of lack of accountability and no fear of the grass-root folk, folk might need to take "it" up a few 'notches' in their actions and words.
  • Technot... Gregaj7 2012/03/18 06:59:44
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +4
    I think I stated that as well. Efforts need to be doubled, especially to the undecided. The "establishment" should recognize, it is not simply going to fade away. If anything, I suspect it will become much more radical. People were too willing to give the current usurper a chance to prove himself, when the majority were all too aware which direction it would go. Unfortunately, without absolute proof against him, the damage is done, which was their plan all along.
    Paul supporters are not going to simply roll over and play dumb. It is IMHO, far from over.
  • Gregaj7 Technot... 2012/03/18 20:19:18
    +3
    Agreed!
  • Bucky 2012/03/18 06:06:18
    I get it, and it is genius!
    Bucky
  • Bryan Alwyn Jones 2012/03/18 05:40:27
    I get it, and it is genius!
    Bryan Alwyn Jones
    +7
    Liberty is Rising,Ron Paul 2012!
  • Aahz_OneAndOnly 2012/03/18 04:10:49
    I get it, and it is genius!
    Aahz_OneAndOnly
    +6
    Go Ron Paul, You got my vote

“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and
    the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”
    - Abraham Lincoln, Lincoln Memorial
  • rdmatheny Aahz_On... 2012/03/18 04:26:13
    rdmatheny
    +6
    Too bad Lincoln didn't heed his own advice.

• doc moto rdmatheny 2012/03/25 23:19:37
    doc moto
    +3
    Lincoln-Obama <--sounds like two peas in likely pods! Wife and daughter been studying presidents and their lives before during and after; you know, it makes you wonder how we got here, well I will tell you, it was the "good" people in the states and around these yahoos that honored their word and our constitution and did what was good and honest; the more of those that err are mounting and surrounding the microphone and media hype to give their voice as the majority and image for all of us that bear truth and honorable men like Ron Paul! We need to continue to pray and work, not just hope for a turn-around in the delegate situation. Break the neo-nasty back, stick it in their keester and get Ron nominated!
  • Died Aahz_On... 2012/03/18 05:27:20
  • Technot... Aahz_On... 2012/03/18 05:30:18
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +4
    Sorry, but Lincoln is one of the worst possible examples of freedom, liberty, and Constitutional values. He is guilty of just that, perverting the Constitution. He was the primary cause of one of the biggest atrocities in history, putting father,son,brother against each other.
  • 9th of 9 Aahz_On... 2012/03/18 11:55:00
    9th of 9
    +4
    Lincoln may have said some good things, but what he did is was something different. He stole your Sovereignty, and your Republican form of Government. He "collected" you.
  • HoneyBadger 2012/03/18 03:58:12
    I get it, and it is genius!
    HoneyBadger
    +7
    I've given myself tattoos & have painted at least 1 car!
  • Someone Else 2012/03/18 03:57:40
    I get it, and it is genius!
    Someone Else
    +3
    And they all thought Obama was a genius at first then the truth came out he can't even figure out how to tie his own shoes. Let's not forget that Nobel Peace prize he got for starting two new wars
  • Wally-Molon Labe! 2012/03/18 02:47:01
    I get it, and it is genius!
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    +6
    Wow! Is Ron Paul a genius? The best case scenario in my view would be for Ron Paul to go third party and take his GOP delegates with him and get the disgruntled Obammy supporters for the win. This will establish the third party and destroy the stranglehold the corrupt two party system has on our political system.
  • Technot... Wally-M... 2012/03/18 03:11:07
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +7
    That of course would be the perfect scenario. We can all remain hopeful, this battle for our liberties is far from over.
  • ☢SCORPIO™ Wally-M... 2012/03/18 03:18:09
    ☢SCORPIO™
    That would be the Alpha Centuari scenario.
    Even the TEA Party (so different from the Paul-bot one of 2007) understands that this election is not the time to play games with a third party candidate.
    And that's after we cleaned house and 700+ state seats in 2010,..... more successful than any other attempt at a third party since Lincoln.
  • Wally-M... ☢SCORPIO™ 2012/03/18 05:31:51
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    +4
    The problem with your argument is you assume there will be an election after this one. We either get it right now or it's all over.
  • rdmatheny Wally-M... 2012/03/18 03:19:35
    rdmatheny
    +6
    Corrupt one party system. I fixed it for you.
  • ConLibFraud 2012/03/18 02:33:19
    I get it, and it is genius!
    ConLibFraud
    +11
    Please watch the video that DefendNProtect posted. Hey repubs ... still think the repubs are different than the dems? They are both criminals!!!!
  • Ev Rom ConLibF... 2012/03/18 08:54:09
    Ev Rom
    +1
    you will never convince the true sheep
  • ConLibF... Ev Rom 2012/03/18 18:01:45
    ConLibFraud
    +4
    The neocon sheep choose to turn their wimpy cheeks and live in denial.
  • LisaWay... ConLibF... 2012/03/18 22:36:43 (edited)
    LisaWay☮JUST MARCH HOME
    +5
    Yes, that's probably true for the masses, but I don't think the politicos inside the party are in denial. They censor RP and play games they think will thwart him b/c the one thing they know for sure is that with Obama in office they will maintain control and be able to continue to sell their REDUNDANT agenda. (Ron Paul pulls the hammer down on BOTH sides of that aisle.) And as a result of the blatant similarities of all candidates here (including Obama), RP is the only one with an "R" or "D" by his name who stands a chance against this deep seated authoritarian establisment "cult of the omnipotent state".
  • ConLibF... LisaWay... 2012/03/18 23:00:32
    ConLibFraud
    +4
    Exactly why I will write in RP if he is not on the ballot.
  • LisaWay... ConLibF... 2012/03/19 00:52:20
    LisaWay☮JUST MARCH HOME
    +5
    Of course I'm right there with ya!
    ☮ R P ☮ 1988 ☮ R P ☮ 2008 ☮ R P 2012 ☮
  • ConLibF... LisaWay... 2012/03/19 01:58:41
    ConLibFraud
    +5
    RON PAUL OR BUST!!!
  • LisaWay... ConLibF... 2012/03/19 04:22:17 (edited)
    LisaWay☮JUST MARCH HOME
    +3
    I Love that expression. You know, in my home town at the annual HIll Climb race up the big mountain, all the ppl gather along a 3 mile nearly vertical stretch with signs emblazoned with the old miners' Westward movement intention: "Pikes Peak or BUST!" (The gold is mostly STILL there!) And I loved the way we brought in the man himself at the K.C. Rally at Union Station-- the announcer had the crowd welcome him onto the stage with the repeated fevered plea:
    RON PAUL REVOLUTION: GIVE US BACK OUR CONSTITUTION!!!!
  • ConLibF... LisaWay... 2012/03/19 04:26:56
    ConLibFraud
    +2
    We see the huge crowds and we see the false reporting and the voter fraud. Heads need to roll!

2014/09/17 11:37:20