Breaking News!!! President Obama Indicted by Federal Court?

Teri- Oregon 2013/01/31 02:41:12

PLEASE RAVE SO THIS CAN GET OUT

Ok, here's the deal. A citizens grand jury indicted him which means the supreme court must look at it but they don't have to accept it. They can deny the claim. Which unfortunately since they are on the side of the NWO they probably will. I have read the indictment and what is in there will stand in court and is a treasonous offense we just need the congress and supreme court to get their heads out of their asses. Keep praying everyone, with any luck they will actually do their jobs.

Here is the link to the document http://www.citizensgrandjury.com/pdf/121101-Citizens%20Grand%...

Gerry Donaldson answers a few questions regarding the validity of
Citizens Grand Juries and their legal authority. There is no real
difference between Citizens Grand Juries currently operating in every
courthouse in America and these properly formed juries. The only
difference is in the type of notice and the requirement for an unbiased
jury.

There have been multiple judges, prosecutors, judges, law
enforcement officers, legislatures, and even the President's own Secret
Service confirm the fact that Citizens Grand Juries are within the
rights of the people to convene. When formed correctly, the presentment
or indictment of an unbiased jury decision, completely backed up with
proper evidence, must be accepted and moved on by the county clerks,
prosecutors, and justices.

Read More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1RNZAu7cH4

• alfred 2013/04/08 22:34:15
    What?
    alfred
    nonsense; he is our President People
  • Ronzo 2013/03/08 18:41:41
  • philldclarke 2013/03/08 05:48:14
  • Alex 2013/02/28 13:52:19
    What?
    Alex
    More stupidity from the right wing. These courts have zero power.
  • Beccy 2013/02/28 00:25:45
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +1
    Dr Manning ran a trail a couple of years ago.
  • Charles... Beccy 2013/04/30 12:10:04
    Charles1721
    +1
    Lyndon LaRouche is speaking about a Federal Court in DC and not about a citizen grand jury . It would seem their are a number of Obots / Liberal on here that are trying to cloud the issue or the fact a FEDERAL COURT has indicted this fraud and usurper barack hussein obama for ignoring the US Constitution and the rule of law .
    So put down the obama kool Aid and take a drink of reality you boy the fraud and usurper barack hussein obama is using a stolen social security , forged birth certificate and forged selective service registration card to prove he is a legal sitting US President .
    What?
    What a bunch of outright fools. NONE of the information that was released could in any way shape or form be directly or even indirectly be construed as percipient to the events in which the Seal Team helicopter with Seal Team Six members in it 8 months later was shot down.

And just to set the record straight, Seal Team Six is not just a single platoon but an entire program which is covered under the blanket name Seal Team Six simply because they have the duties of the utmost difficulty to perform and the entire support structure of the Seal Team Six program within the Seal Team Group of the US Navy. They have numerous combat units which all fall under the Seal Team Group. The existence of this Navy Group has been long known both inside and outside the US and intelligence groups just as the Shin Bet secrete service and their Mossad units do for Israel.

Every major nation has these sub units of their major specialized attack groups.

Reading the indictment was a total waste of time and simply another action of the Rabid Radical Political Reich of the New American Fascist Party aka the Republican/Tea Party to discredit the President during an election season.

What a bunch of total losers these poor duped people on this supposed grand jury, nothing more than pawns in the mix of the anti-Obama campaigns.
  • wtxwoman 2013/02/27 20:43:46
    What?
    wtxwoman
    Your post is misleading at best, and laughable at worst.
  • nicolas espinoza 2013/02/20 17:32:55
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nicolas espinoza
    Is time for us the people to follow this begining till obama is out office!
  • Striker 2013/02/08 02:42:32
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Striker
    +2
    Quite amazing to hear this from the "progressive" democrat LaRouche, huh?

As I perceive this, no it was not an indictment by federal court, but rather by a grand jury appointed not under the usual procedure of being ordered by a judge, but a citizen's grand jury. That would seem to me to be legitimate under common law, but that's for the lawyers to debate, as surely they will. Again, we must never forget that the government's "justice system" holds a very heavy hand here because surely this must go thru them.

I do hope it proceeds to impeachment as it should.
  • Teri- Oregon 2013/02/08 00:10:43
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Teri- Oregon
    +4
    If only we were so lucky. How ever there is a court date on Feb. 15 to answer the question of why he has a false SSN and his enlistment papers are fake. Cross your fingers with any luck he will be impeached by June.
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2013/02/06 03:36:54
    What?
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    I expected indictments of ALL of Obama's crimes and treason and this is all they come up with? Do it right or don't do it at all!
  • Darnel 2013/02/05 02:53:27
    What?
    Darnel
    sigh.
    No one is this stupid,.. this is a prank post rite?
    '
  • John BNO Darnel 2013/02/05 20:08:27
    John BNO
    +1
    Unfortunately they really exist. Here is some basic information including a decision from Chief Judge Royce C. Lamberth of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. "Some campaigners, led by Georgia activist Carl Swensson, have sought to, "finally expose the conspiracy behind President Obama's birth certificate," by forming what they term "citizen grand juries" to indict Obama.[3] The "citizen grand juries" are based on the Fifth Amendment's premise that "no person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury."[according to whom?]
    Although the activists managed to hand out copies of "indictments" to Congressional staff,[4] the courts have not regarded the "citizen grand juries" favorably. In June 2009, a group of 172 campaigners declared themselves to be a "Super American Grand Jury" and voted to charge Obama with treason and accused him of not being a U.S. citizen.[5] Chief Judge Royce C. Lamberth of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia dismissed the "indictment" on July 2, 2009 and declared "[T]here is no authority under the Rules of Procedure or in the statutes of the United States for this court to accept [a presentment]... The individuals who have made t...
    Although the activists managed to hand out copies of "indictments" to Congressional staff,[4] the courts have not regarded the "citizen grand juries" favorably. In June 2009, a group of 172 campaigners declared themselves to be a "Super American Grand Jury" and voted to charge Obama with treason and accused him of not being a U.S. citizen.[5] Chief Judge Royce C. Lamberth of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia dismissed the "indictment" on July 2, 2009 and declared "[T]here is no authority under the Rules of Procedure or in the statutes of the United States for this court to accept [a presentment]... The individuals who have made this presentment were not convened by this court to sit as a grand jury nor have they been selected at random from a fair cross section of this district. Any self-styled indictment or presentment issued by such a group has no force under the Constitution or laws of the United States."[6]"
    So little time before the next comet passes. Hopefully this group will get their tin foil hats on in time and head to the highest mountain top for "beam me up".
  • Bill John BNO 2013/06/16 16:18:05
    Bill
    +2
    “Courts, ever anxious about the possibility of defiance undermining their authority, generally allowed the administration to delay action.” In other words, according to the Task Force, the courts have largely gone along with the anti-democratic measures enacted in the name of the “war on terror” out of fear that the executive branch might simply ignore their rulings, effectively establishing an open presidential dictatorship.

jury.

prosecutors, and justices.
  • firefly 2013/02/04 09:18:55
  • Warfinge 2013/02/03 20:32:47 (edited)
    What?
    Warfinge
    an impotent gesture. Thanks for trying but somewhere Barack Obama yawns and picks a tiny bit of lint from his jacket and never actually knows this happened.

political flea
  • SonofSpermcube 2013/02/03 15:37:22
  • John BNO SonofSp... 2013/02/03 18:57:29
    John BNO
    +1
    How ironic (or should I say moronic) is this "grand jury"? They have accomplished something of value. They have made us all smile. :)
  • AJ 2013/02/03 15:16:19
    What?
    AJ
    +1
    Why was he indicted? It would have to be quite huge for him to be impeached or something like that.
  • HooCares 2013/02/03 12:59:10
  • Pay me 4profile 2013/02/03 11:22:40
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pay me 4profile
    +2

The fact is no further presidential violation of "Seperation of constitutional power" that can be added to the inditment, when the president has threaten constitutional due proces by suugestion he will right a bill to force congress to decide on immigration. After reading my copy of the constitution, it clearly states "All bill are to start at the democratic house of Representative"

Sorry mr president, congressional due process is there for a reason
  • daylight 2013/02/03 09:05:01
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    daylight
    +4
    I hope that many law suits willl be brought aganist obama after he is removed from office, the truth has a way of coming out, sooner or later. Its up to the people to stand against the lies, and we have been lied to by this press 24/7. He has not brought the country together, he has not removed the lobbyist, special interest or removed the pork like he said, and he has trashed the Tea Party and called them Tea Baggers on prime time TV. Shameful press, not worthy of honor or praise......
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2013/02/03 08:42:00 (edited)
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +3
    Obama getting impeached is too good to be true.
  • I. Car Rus 2013/02/03 07:22:15
    What?
    I. Car Rus
    +2
    This is so silly its laughable.
  • Elizalovett 2013/02/03 03:31:15
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Elizalovett
    +8
    OMG I'm in shock over the videos I just watched. I knew he didn't belong in office before seeing them. I thank God I'm not the only person to feel that way about this president. I've been posting online for days trying to convince ppl there is something wrong with the liberal agenda.
  • Gambit Garrison 2013/02/03 01:29:47
  • Kent Harper 2013/02/03 01:05:47
    What?
    Kent Harper
    +3
    Whine, whine, whine...that's all the Republitards do nowadays.
  • evangelism_vision 2013/02/03 00:55:30
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    evangelism_vision
  • wolf 2013/02/02 23:42:08 (edited)
    What?
    wolf
    +2
    if its breaking news, why does it end with a question "?" mark .. i believe something smells rotten in Denmark, and what the f*ck is a citizens grand jury?? I never seen that on Law & Order .. so can I make one too? like me n my home crew? we be citizens and we can grand jury as good as the next guy.. I mean when all u have is hearsay and black ops, we all can convene .. I can indict my neighbor for leaving the lids off his garbage cans,, finally
  • JCD aka... wolf 2013/02/03 00:41:03
    JCD aka "biz"
    +2
    Please read Cocacol...'s detailed answer, a few posts below mich52's top opinion.

Basically a "citizens' grand jury" is a bunch of drunken men who try to improve their sorry lives at the local bar.
  • andy15554 2013/02/02 23:20:39
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    andy15554
    +2
    Lock the scumbag up for life.
  • harry 2013/02/02 22:35:16
    What?
    harry
    +1
    I get all my facts from Kissacowsassky and this indicked stuff is a bunch of Bull Poopy. Is Glenny Becky and Limpbald at it again?
  • John BNO 2013/02/02 22:03:00
    What?
    John BNO
    +3
    I borrowed this from "askmike". I hope he doesn't mind.
    "OK. If a true American believes there is such a thing as citizen's grand juries, and if a true American believes they can indict citizens without benefit of those citizens having been arrested by legitimate law enforcement officials, give us a lesson. Post at least 6 cases of citizens who were sent to prison by virtue of an indictment by a citizen's grand jury. You know the drill by now: long form, original and not a copy, with letterhead, with signatures of presiding judges, and with embossed notary seal. I think a true American, such as yourself, has super powers and can easily accomplish that task, and thereby lend credence to your assertion."
    The spaceship "Comet" will be returning soon. Run to the highest mountain in your area and put on you tin foil hat and just maybe they'll pick you up this time.
  • askmike John BNO 2013/02/02 22:52:04
    askmike
    I do not mind a bit. Thank you.
  • JCD aka... John BNO 2013/02/03 00:42:33
    JCD aka "biz"
    +3
    We sometimes play "citizens' grand jury" at my local bar. Can be very funny. No apps yet, I must admit.
  • John BNO JCD aka... 2013/02/03 18:58:22
    John BNO
    +2
  • JCD aka... John BNO 2013/02/03 19:20:18
    JCD aka "biz"
    :)
  • Watermusicranger 2013/02/02 21:17:13
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Watermusicranger
    +2
    Wish this was true.
  • dallasjoe 2013/02/02 21:02:53
    What?
    dallasjoe
    +2
    What was he indicted on? Being Black?

2014/10/21 21:40:15