BREAKING NEWS! OBAMAS OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE RECORDS RELEASED UNDER COURT ORDER ! RECORDS SHOW REAL NAME BARRY SOETORO & HE RECEIVED FINANCIAL AID AS FOREIGN STUDENT! MORE ! SUPREME COURT TO HEAR ELIGIBILITY CASE AGAINST MR. OBAMA! DO YOU CARE? BOUT TIME?

Grizz 2009/04/28 01:53:25
I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!! TREASON!!  INCICT HIM !! PRISON !!
NO WAY,ITS A VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRICY !! MR OBAMA WILL SAVE THE WORLD!!
i love obama and the truth will come out-he is American & all evidence is false
im not sure i'll wait for all the evidence and the court verdict
Obama Faces More Questions on CitizenshipPosted by David L O'Connor on April 26, 2009 at 7:13am

Obama Faces More Questions on Citizenship MSM mum on subject
April 1, 2009

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama’s detractors have been seeking.

The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama’s legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached for comment in London, where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the issue. Meanwhile, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs scoffed at the report stating that this was obviously another attempt by a right-wing conservative group to discredit the president and undermine the administration’s efforts to move the country in a new direction.

Britain's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article titled, “Obama Eligibility Questioned”, leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama’s first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama’s legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio’s case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama’s citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama’s campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.

• RealityApologist 2009/04/28 20:29:43
    RealityApologist
    +16
    Somehow I suspect that if this were true, it would be reported somewhere other than on an extreme right wing website--for instance, on the AP website, since that's where it purports to be from. It isn't.

• kevracer 2012/12/05 01:11:54
    kevracer
    already elected to a second term last month
  • frankie 2012/12/04 23:21:10
    I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!! TREASON!! INCICT HIM !! PRISON !!
    frankie
    i found this on the net two years ago but noone did anything about it. I will wait and see what happens with this. he should be thrown in prison.
  • noozguy 2010/05/02 01:58:40
    noozguy
    +2
    Did any of you idiots check the date of the story?
  • Pat 2010/04/12 21:07:46
    +1
    So, if this had been McCain (born on a US Base and still had to provide proof of citizenship) the left would have had his head and he would have been removed from the Presidency so fast we would barely have the time to read the headlines. Get the Obuma Bum out of office now, undo all the damage he has done and lets get back to being the proud nation we were before we had the Obuma Bum apologize for being a proud, strong, freedom loving nation of immigrants who were here legally and wanted the life that America offered to anyone who wanted to get out there and make a go of it. Oh and don't forget 'one nation under God' and proud of that too!
  • Hamilton 2010/04/11 21:58:33
    Hamilton
    +4
    This is a leftover prank from last year. The dead giveaway was the claim that da Bamster spent over $900,000 to keep things quiet. The REAL number is North of $1.3 million. Why spend so much if you have nothing to hide?
  • smith1 Hamilton 2013/03/08 17:25:05
    smith1
    Just the leftover truth with the court opening his records. he is nothing but a lying, communist and muslim imposter. the truth has been known for years. he told it in his first book, but now the courts have opened his sealed records. the supreme court has it on their agenda now.
  • Coot 2010/04/11 17:03:11
    Coot
    THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!!!! FROM SOCIALISM
  • john 2010/04/11 12:43:15
    john
    +1
    why has it taken this long for the courts to force this issue, Glenn Beck told us this almost two years ago. When are the American people going to get there head out of the sand and realize that this guy is not the "savior" but a full blown imposter. Right wing is correct, we only want what is "right".....
  • frankie john 2012/12/04 23:22:58
    frankie
    is this news after 2009? that is the date given. if so it is a deaD STORY
  • TheTruthAndNothingBut 2010/04/11 03:25:14
    TheTruthAndNothingBut
    +2
    Only a GOP nut bag or TEA party rebel would buy this crap. we had a war criminal walk free (George HW Bush),, This is just another attempt to ruin the Dems image and glorify the idiots of the NO party (GOP)
  • Angelsmom 2010/04/10 21:08:02
    Angelsmom
    The truth will prevail...Finally...he can't keep his lies a secret any longer..
    I have always known he is a Fraud, and I hope he gets the highest conviction the law can give...I want to see Obama in a Orange jumpsuit for the rest of his pathetic life.
  • Cymech Dragon 2010/04/10 19:46:25
    Cymech Dragon
    It wouldn't surprise me if it were true... but he shouldn't be president for more reasons than one.
  • Mary 2010/04/10 16:45:01
    Mary
    +2
    Hmmmm. This report is dated April 1, 2010. Could it possibly be a PRANK??!! As much as I would wish it to be true, I have my doubts as to the authenticity of this story. sorry.
  • Stevie 2010/04/10 16:41:40
    Stevie
    +3
    It wouldn't surprise me one bit..no one pays millions of dollars, as he has, to seal all his records...you have to be hiding something very serious to do that. And shame on the people who didn't vet him and require him to fullfill his duty by releasing all his records like every other president had to do;
  • BoomLover 2010/04/10 15:43:53
    BoomLover
    Now, what have I been saying?
  • rainy 2010/04/10 05:28:12
    rainy
    +2
    Why would the left side try to expose their messiah RealityApologist???? It kinda rocks your little pink cloud..... I urge you to do a study on marxism and most expecially Islam religion....... That's the only training this man knows....... You all have bought a huge lie and now the rest of us have to pay for it......... Next time you venture out to vote, I hope you learn about your candidate................
  • Angelsmom rainy 2010/04/10 21:17:29
    Angelsmom
    Very Well said...Do the math...It's all adding up..and I haven't believed him all along...Obama is a FRAUD....
  • Willie 2010/02/19 02:57:06
    Willie
    +4
    Stupid voters = stupid government
  • jallen3d 2010/01/22 19:50:49
    jallen3d
    Right out of Saul Alinsky's playbook for radicals. Discredit your detracters. The end justifies the means. Keep supporting these "Progressives/Communist/Marxi... aholes that have permeated both parties. "Progressives" are not looking to support your America.

They wish to create a new Amerika. Resist, Resist, Resist, Resist
  • Annette 2009/12/28 13:08:20
    Annette
    According to several sources, including factcheck.com this was an April Fools joke, and no such article was run by the AP or by Britain's Daily Mail.
  • mike 2009/11/19 00:13:19
    mike
    I think the vast majority of the people that supported him and voted for him don't want the truth for fear of embarassment. Why is he above the law?
  • Sunflower 2009/07/15 22:56:20
    Sunflower
    +3
    hell, even if he is FORCED to show the American People his Live Birth Certificate, I have hated this POS since I found out about his 20 year membership and "spiritual mentor" relationship with that Hate Monger Rev WRONG in that hate-filled "church" in Chicago. Before I found out about that, I was hopeful for a minority president, but if there's one thing I HATE in life, it's a H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E !!!!

wrong hate-filled church chicago hopeful minority president hate life h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e
  • Grizz Sunflower 2009/07/15 23:27:19
    Grizz
    +1
    you are correct hun,wright is a communist radical black theology preacher who spewes anti-Jew racism and hate--
  • Southern Man 2009/06/16 11:23:11
    Southern Man
    +3
    This is Great News I'll do my treason incict prison news ill
  • undiebee 2009/06/16 05:18:54
    undiebee
    +2
    I just know I don't like what is happning to my country and wheather you love or hate the man something is not right in Denmark!!
  • Lisa 2009/06/15 17:42:10
    Lisa
    +2
    http://amfoi.wordpress.com/

http://amfoi.wordpress.com/20...

"Placed as we are on the plane of non-existence, we at the Americans for Freedom of Information have at our disposal an infinite supply of non-existent documents to “prove” just about anything. Do you want to see “proof” that Barack Obama applied for application to Occidental College under the name of “Barry Soetoro,” using an Indonesian passport? Unfortunately for those of you who live in the Real World, you won’t be able to find such “proof,” because such a thing never took place. But for those of us who do not exist, living in what some of you call FantasyLand, such “proof” is an easy thing to obtain. All we have to do is snap our non-existent fingers and — POOF! — the proof is fabricated just like that.

So for all those of you who are looking for “proof” to substantiate your fantasies that Barack Obama is a foreigner, a secret communist, or even a crypto-Muslim, we are happy to supply you with fabricated fodder.

Copyright © 2003 - 2009, Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania"
  • Grizz Lisa 2009/06/15 20:48:20 (edited)
    Grizz
    +1
    ohhhh yesssss--the good old annenberg group--the same annenberg group ohbummer sat on the board with his terrorist friend bill ayers--the same annenberg group ohbummer funneled millions of dollars out of to leftist and muslim groups in chicago--you should take your new clone fake liberal sock puppet name somewhere else--bye--forever---you got busted--
  • sylena 2009/06/10 16:55:10
    sylena
    +2
    I will wait for the evidence (probably forever as manipulative as Obama is), but I'm sure Obama is hiding something. Heck.. you want my college stuff? Just ask. I'll hand it ALL over to you no problem. What is he waiting for? Better yet, what is in there he doesn't want us to see?
  • onegodjesuswoman 2009/05/26 16:30:47
    onegodjesuswoman
    +4
    Please people..it is time to wake-up and do your homework! Go to
    Citizen wells and see what was going on back in the fall of ALL the lawsuits against Mr.Obamanationover all this! Yes he is this! He is a trojan horse in this country to destory it and it started with him telling lies about his citizenship. It is bigger than what people thinks. He went to the bildeberger meeting before the elections. this foretold also of the turnout of who would be president! BUT>> this is ALL TRUE about Mr. Obamantion.. When found guilty yes he should go to prison! I have NO respect for this man. I respect the office but none for him. America is in trouble as a nation! We have been sold out for a one world govt. Clinton started it with Nafta and our jobs went to China and other countries..Ever heard of the Illuminati....do your homework..we have a govt. behind our govt. that pulls all the strings. Read also about the North American Union! .and the financial collaspe of our govt and money is coming...Mr.Obamantion is a puppet for the new World Order! listen to Alex Jones..a jounalist that knows what is going on and for Bible prophecy go to endtime.com and listen to the radio program. the main thing is are americans really ready for what we are about to face? What are they going to do when our mon...''
    ""
    Citizen wells and see what was going on back in the fall of ALL the lawsuits against Mr.Obamanationover all this! Yes he is this! He is a trojan horse in this country to destory it and it started with him telling lies about his citizenship. It is bigger than what people thinks. He went to the bildeberger meeting before the elections. this foretold also of the turnout of who would be president! BUT>> this is ALL TRUE about Mr. Obamantion.. When found guilty yes he should go to prison! I have NO respect for this man. I respect the office but none for him. America is in trouble as a nation! We have been sold out for a one world govt. Clinton started it with Nafta and our jobs went to China and other countries..Ever heard of the Illuminati....do your homework..we have a govt. behind our govt. that pulls all the strings. Read also about the North American Union! .and the financial collaspe of our govt and money is coming...Mr.Obamantion is a puppet for the new World Order! listen to Alex Jones..a jounalist that knows what is going on and for Bible prophecy go to endtime.com and listen to the radio program. the main thing is are americans really ready for what we are about to face? What are they going to do when our money collaspes and our military are here to take us to jail because we believe in the constitution,, which Mr. Obamanation has already broke by running for president and getting elected and paying to have it hid! Everything that is done in secret will be shouted from the rooftops. I would just love to see the people's faces that voted for this man when the Whole truth hits the t.v. and they see that his lies has caught up with him along with all the people that were decieved by this man with his enticing words....but they wanted someone to keep them up because America has become Lazy, someone to pay their bills..where if you don't work you can have a free ride off of someone that does work! HOGWASH! Do people actually think the govt is going to support their life style? They believed a lie! Sounded good to them for a season but now WAKE-UP the lullaby has ended and now it is time to face reality! Please I am neither a republican nor a democrat....so I cannot be labeled...I am a person that believes in God-Jesus and country! A Patriotic American that believes that belief in our Creator--working hard..to earn what you get in life along with our constitution has made this country Great! We were founded upon Judeo/Christian principles.....yes I know the freedom of religion....but even our govt...was set up on this foundation....with the 10 commandments...that is how we know that we are doing wrong! The problem is that people from other countries and also the liberals want to CHANGE America when it was a great nation for what it stood for!
    Bringing their pagan religions into this country and changing us and we are the BAD people now "the terrorists," when we should be the one that is changing them. Without God being the framework that has held this nation together...well you can see what is happening! Man has become so educated that they have become their own god and they are destroying this nation! Could go on but it is time to end!
    Have a Beautiful Day and may the truth set you free this day!
  • undiebee onegodj... 2009/06/16 05:16:30
    undiebee
    +1
    You know its the truth!!!! But like ostrich They stick their heads in the sand so they don't see!! Thay wanted CHANGE and boy are we getting it!
  • Angelof... onegodj... 2010/04/11 15:18:35
    AngelofHope
    +2
    So true so true! and no one listens they would rather believe a lie than the truth!
  • Michaelene 2009/05/14 10:28:57
    Michaelene
    +1
    I look forward to hearin gall the evidence and then hear the press sct'y say "What the President really meant to say was..."
  • Wayne Davis 2009/05/11 19:11:35
    Wayne Davis
    +3
    He is Destructive lying false profit.... You are NOT my President.. IMPEACH this fool
    +1
    Let all evidence be brought in. Be slow to bring judgement--or you may be like John Murtha condemning Marines for a crime they did no commit.
  • The Dinker 2009/05/10 04:56:41
  • Davidaaf 2009/05/09 18:31:07
    Davidaaf
    +1
    IT'S A HOAX, People, a Hoax, do some research....

April Fake

We contacted The Associated Press just to confirm what should be obvious, that no such news story ever appeared on the news agency's wires. Jack Stokes, The AP's manager of media relations, gave us this statement:

AP: The story purported to be from The Associated Press on April 1 is fake.

Furthermore, the group that the fake story credits with gaining release of the supposed "smoking gun" documents is also a fake. Searches of news accounts and Internet sites showed no trace of any group called "Americans for Freedom of Information," until recently. On May 6 such a group did appear, but only as a joke to make fun of anyone who had fallen for the April Fool's Day gag. An anonymous blogger set up a site calling itself "Americans for Freedom of Information: We Do Not Exist." Its first entry begins:

"Americans for Freedom of Information" May 6: We are the Americans for Freedom of Information. We are a fictitious group of individuals; i.e. we do not exist. And yet, for a nonexistent organization we wield great power and knowledge! O Yea, Verily. OK, actually, not verily at all. Anti-verily, as a matter of an utter lack of fact.

Where Truth Ends

Not all versions of this email carry the telltale April 1 dateline, however. A...

'

'

'''''

""""''

'''

''

'

'""'

""''

'

April Fake

Where Truth Ends

Not all versions of this email carry the telltale April 1 dateline, however. And more than a month after it first appeared we continue to get questions about whether it is true, and to see postings on conservative blogs that seem to accept its claims as fact. But not only is the message a hoax, its key claims are as false as they can be.

Among the few claims that are true in this message is that from fall 1979 through spring 1981 Obama attended Occidental College, a small (currently 1,825 students, according to its Web site) school in Los Angeles. After that he transferred to Columbia University in New York City to finish his undergraduate education. The photo here is from his application to Occidental.

It's also true that Obama was on scholarship while at Occidental, according to articles in the Los Angeles Times and Boston Globe.

But that's about where the truth ends. For those who might believe that even a fake news story quoting a non-existent organization might still have some validity, we offer these facts:

No Fulbright: Contrary to what this email claims, Obama's scholarship wasn't a Fulbright. It's true that many foreign students come to the U.S. under the Fulbright program, sponsored by the the United States Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. But Fulbrights for foreign students are primarily intended for graduate students studying for masters' degrees or PhD degrees, not for college freshmen and sophomores.

No "Soetoro": Another false claim is that Obama attended and received financial aid "under the name Barry Soetoro," using the surname of his Indonesian stepfather Lolo Soetoro. The college's Director of Communications Jim Tranquada told us there's no record of that. He told us in an email:

Occidental spokesman Tranquada: Contemporary public documents, such as the 1979-80 freshman 'Lookbook' published at the beginning of President Obama's first year at Occidental, list him as Barack Obama. All of the Occidental alumni I have spoken to from that era (1979-81) who knew him, knew him as Barry Obama.

No Records: It's not even true that Occidental has released Obama's student records, as claimed in the message. Nor have courts ordered any such records to be made public. According to the college spokesman:

Occidental spokesman Tranquada: To date, all of the litigation filed regarding President Obama's student records at Occidental has been rejected by the courts. Occidental has not released his transcripts or his student file.

Furthermore there's no trace of the supposed Daily Mail story headlined "Obama Eligibility Questioned," either on the newspaper's Web site or in the Nexis database of stories published by the paper. The claim that the Supreme Court recently agreed to hear a case brought by Leo Donofrio is also false; the high court in fact refused to grant a hearing in that case back on December 8, 2008.

There is a group called the "United States Justice Foundation," and it does list a Gary Kreep as its executive director. But we find no report of any study of Obama's legal spending on its Web site, or any mention of turning information over to Attorney General Eric Holder. We've asked Kreep about this in an email message, and will update this item should we receive a reply.

-Brooks Jackson

Sources

Copyright © 2003 - 2009, Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania
    FactCheck.org's staff, not the Annenberg Center, is responsible for this material.
    Home | About Us | Privacy | Copyright | Contact Us
  • Caroline - fan of Audubon 2009/05/09 15:50:48
    Caroline - fan of Audubon
    +1
    The claim is that Obama received a Fulbright scholarship for foreign students, proving that he is not a U.S. citizen and therefore not eligible to be president. Supposedly this was reported by The Associated Press. But the claim is false and the story is a hoax.

April Fake

"Americans for Freedom of Information" May 6: We are the Americans for Freedom of Information. We are a fictitious group of individuals; i.e. we do not exist. And yet, for a nonexistent organization we wield great ...

'

'

'''''

""""''

'''

''

'

'""'

""''

April Fake

Where Truth Ends

-Brooks Jackson

Sources

• pickelllly 2009/05/09 01:22:03
    pickelllly
    +1
    So if he is a real qualified U.S. citizen and he took the foriegn student grant is he a criminal?
  • Grizz pickelllly 2009/05/09 14:41:55
    Grizz
    +1
    seems to me to be felony fraud
  • Pat 2009/05/08 13:30:53
    +1
    I want to hear more about this. I hope it is true, but, if it were, then I'm sure Fox would have it. But, would they have the guts to say so?

2014/08/23 11:40:47