BREAKING! ANOTHER SCANDAL THAT COULD TAKE OBAMA DOWN

safari 2011/07/12 02:57:18
Related Topics: Obama, Scandal
I am putting pressure on my reps about this scenario
I smell TREASON
Obama makes Nixon look like a Choir Boy
There is no proof Obama knew
This is definitely worth the time!

# Edit to add
Obama gave the orders to launch fast and furious.

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoVv-CvnLzg&feature...

• rightside 2011/07/21 03:55:14
    I smell TREASON
    rightside
    Just watching a thing on hitler. bama is surprisingly similar.
  • star 2011/07/21 03:51:49
    star
    +1
    This man is a devil in disguise. He hates American and Democrats are unaware or just plain crazy
  • Rockies Man 2011/07/14 19:05:27
    Rockies Man
    +1
    Another example of the sleaze and slime of the Obama Administration. This is why I despise anyone who even voted for this scum bag.
  • gibyob 2011/07/14 15:37:38
    gibyob
    +1
    If you can take credit for telling the SEALs to kill Osama Bin Laden he should be taking the blame for Fast and Furious.
  • Sandy 2011/07/13 19:35:25
    There is no proof Obama knew
    Sandy
    We are under a foreign leadership now... nothing is going to take him down... except God if everyone repented.. that isn't going to happen... so just get used to taking orders and slashes from this guy..
  • Billyk75 2011/07/13 18:39:49
    Billyk75
    +1
    I dom't think that the Lame Stream Media will report it.
  • NOYB 2011/07/13 13:37:56
    There is no proof Obama knew
    NOYB
    ATF agents should have marked the guns like you tag your herd of cattle to know which is yours. How else did they think Fast and Furious would have worked?
  • JimShou 2011/07/13 12:10:45
    JimShou
    +1
    He has been antiamerican day one
  • John Haverty 2011/07/13 08:27:41
    John Haverty
    +1
    If you support Obama and his regime, you support a Statist authoritarian who is an empty suit who speaks in platitudes who is beholden to the oligarchical collectivists, NWO globalists and banking cabals. You are against truth, freedom, liberty and our constitutional republic and the notion that all of our rights are inborn and are given by our creator. Some autocrat in Washington DC does not grant rights - the constitution simply enumerates them for added protection. The constitution also limits the Powers of the Federal Government yet an expansionist authoritarian view is used in modern times contrary to what Madison had intended. If you support Obama you support the biggest threat to our free will in our history, and when the last bastion of freedom in the USA falls, there is nowhere else to go.

The USA has gone from a liberal who stated "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" to radical extortionist racketeering mafia-like Unions, pensioners and public employees with conflicts of interest so bad its killing the government and freedom. Even socialists like FDR, George Meany and Frank Zeidler were against public unions. Yes, that's FDR, the leader of the AFL-CIO and the socialist mayor of Milwaukee against public unions.

You have ...

You have surrendered liberty for promises which were and are unable to be kept. 65% of the budget is Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, SCHIP, Unemployment, Welfare, Workfare, and Interest on National Debt. The administration costs of all said expenditures are in the discretionary budget so the 65% is simply payouts. With the cost of servicing debt on the rise and countries bailing on buying US Treasuries, I think even the staunchest, most stupid progressive can't honestly say they can't say they can't see where this is going.
  • TiY ™ 2011/07/13 07:08:10
    There is no proof Obama knew
    TiY ™
    +1
    You want to know why Obama will be reelected? Just look at all the these posts on this topic. All the birthers spewing BS, all the hate. Your all are just making yourselves look like jackasses to the voting majority. The GOP will not get the votes, because too many of you present yourselves as raving lunatics, plus you dont have single descent candidate as well
  • JanHopkins TiY ™ 2011/07/13 13:12:44
    JanHopkins
    +1
    You use what appears to be an anarchy sign for an avatar.
  • Chukroast 2011/07/13 06:16:47
    Chukroast
    +1
    Oust the devil.
  • All of the above
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    I say impeach and jail Obama, Holder and all the criminals in DC!
  • Borat Obama 2011/07/13 03:46:55
    Borat Obama
    +1
    He will do the blaming game again and again and win the hearts of the Liberal DemonRats Socialist Party. We are doomed. He tooked credit of going after Bin Laden but who won't. He gave little credit to the Navy Seals that who killed Bin Laden. These Navy Seals didn't know if they would survive or not going after Bin Laden. But King Odumba himself gives full credit to himself. I think the American People should be the judge of that and not him.
  • kaZappoo 2011/07/13 02:54:14
    kaZappoo
    +1
    I personally have been e-mailing my reps weekly "demanding a hearing for impeachment on obama .

what good is this doing ? well time will tell ........
  • TaterSalad 2011/07/13 02:11:30
    Obama makes Nixon look like a Choir Boy
    TaterSalad
    +1
    Subject: ATF / Operation "Gun Runner" - Indictments to follow and soon!

1 ...........by direction of the President of the United States: http://weaselzippers.us/2011/... - Proof that the President knew and approved this operation.

2. When will Barack Obama and Eric Holder be indicted for these actions? This is worse than "Watergate". Border agents and civilians from both sides of the border have been killed with these weapons!
    Get the facts on "Operation Gun Runner" right from the horses mouth........ATF itself! (forums) http://cleanupatf.org/forums/

3. The reason "why" Obama/Holder run these guns across the border: http://www.westernjournalism....

4. Eric Holder: http://therealrevo.com/blog/?...
  • draconiaregina 2011/07/13 01:06:08
    There is no proof Obama knew
    draconiaregina
    +2
    Aw CR@P!!!! Meant to hit All of the above! Plus as an added bonus! Operation Castaway, similar to gun runner except it's being run out of Fla to Houndoras, the whole thing stinks!
  • Borat O... draconi... 2011/07/13 03:48:21
    Borat Obama
    +1
    I agree with you. He didn't knew anything. He is a dumb president with a big freakin lyin blobber mouth. Enough Said.
  • casanova frankenstein 2011/07/12 23:48:44
    casanova frankenstein
    +1
    Got them by the Toes!! toes
  • SharonJohnson 2011/07/12 23:03:37
    SharonJohnson
    +2
    It is time that Obama and Holder answer the questions and if I was Issa Holder would not be stonewalling He should be arrested and follow the money and it will end right at Obama's feet. Bet you questions issa holder stonewalling arrested money obamas feet bet Obama Fast and Furious
    Now that is what I am talking about Right where they belong.
  • Tiny 2011/07/12 21:49:20
    Obama makes Nixon look like a Choir Boy
    Tiny
    +1
    no wonder he is making so much noise about raising the debt limit - he is desperate to keep this out of the news.
  • George 2011/07/12 21:13:51
    George
    +1
    dumb ass!
  • santanasmooth 2011/07/12 19:43:21
    There is no proof Obama knew
    santanasmooth
    +2
    There are to many what if s and maybes. Nice try
    There is no proof Obama knew
    WTF is fast and furious?
  • Lanikai Lady Wh... 2011/07/13 12:52:50
    +3
    An operation Obama approved to get guns into the hands of cartels in mexico, and they botched it and a border agent died, and they cannot find the guns. Hillary said the guns came from here because scurilous gun dealers allowed it, BUT the DOJ and pres told gun dealers down there to sell them all they wanted and told the border agents to ignore the guns going across. HMMMMM
  • NPC 2011/07/12 19:00:25
    NPC
    +2
    That he was not really a legal Citizen of the United States would do it !
  • Sheila 2011/07/12 18:52:08
    Sheila
    +4
    FBI, DEA, DHS, DoJ, sounds like a big ol bowl of alphabet soup. NOT like the recipie for a good op. This is horrendous, and the media silence on it is deafening. If this was a (R) president the news would be nothing BUT this!
  • srini 2011/07/12 18:50:59
    srini
    +2
    Already known that Bill Ayers' protege is treasonous (what else would you expect from someone mentored by Weather Underground's unremorseful chief-goonda?), and his scandals have so far exceeded the combined ones of all Presidents from Harding to Jorge Jr!
  • Sedona 2011/07/12 18:29:47
    I smell TREASON
    Sedona
    +4
    If he lied about his birth certificate, what makes us think he wouldn't do this against our country.\
    after all Why do I press 1 to listen in English???? Why should I have to press 1, this is my
    country, i was born here. I should not have to press anything to listen to English.

Deport him back to his birth country!! then he can press 1 to listen to English!!!!
  • Watermusicranger 2011/07/12 18:02:08
    Watermusicranger
    +5
    Fire his ass.
  • me 2011/07/12 18:01:37
    me
    +2
    I am spreading this one around! Thanks.
    +4
    Hell, TREASON has been in the air since the man we call Obama 1st started his campaign in 2006
  • SneakyPete 2011/07/12 17:27:44
    There is no proof Obama knew
    SneakyPete
    +2
    I am not a President OBama fan....BUT.... there is not proof the he knew of the activity taking place. Better to look into who at the DOJ, FBI and ATF habd knowlege of the gun activity.
  • Bob S 2011/07/12 17:13:05
    There is no proof Obama knew
    Bob S
    +1
    I'm as conservative as they get and maybe not a wacko RIGHTY but this obsession of gotcha has got to stop on both sides. We'll get OBAMA at the ballot box LEGALLY.
  • Lanikai Bob S 2011/07/13 12:50:32
    +1
    Problem with that is groups like acorn bussed people from NY to Ohio because they require no proof of residency and no ID to vote, some homeless that were bussed voted a bouple of times in exchange for cigarettes and luch. To legally remove him, we have to have an honest election and DEMS cheat. reid and franken are proof of that. They kept "finding" more and more ballots til they got Franken the spot.
  • tom C 2011/07/12 17:08:49
    tom  C
    +4
    And the worst part is Obama is taking away rights of honest citezens ,because of this botched plan... and these guns dont go away...they will be used over and over to kill americans and innocent mexicans...
  • Matt 2011/07/12 16:49:30
    Obama makes Nixon look like a Choir Boy
    Matt
  • BUCCANE... Matt 2011/07/12 16:51:40
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +8
    To these Guys

guys muslim crowds
  • Bob S Matt 2011/07/12 17:13:47
    Bob S
    +4
    Now that caption is great.
  • K5renee 2011/07/12 16:48:06
    I smell TREASON
    K5renee
    +5
    IMPEACH HIS ASS!!!

2014/12/20 00:12:25