BO's 2008 Indiana Election Fraud Probe Heats Up?

~ The Rebel ~ 2011/12/08 04:50:24
Charity Rorie,a mother of four,sat in her Mishawaka,Ind.,kitchen,stunned that her name appeared on a 2008 Democratic presidential primary petition for then-candidate Barack Obama.

“That’s not my signature,”she told Fox News,saying her signature is “absolutely”a fake. She also said she was troubled someone forged both her signature and that of her husband,Jeff,and listed personal details such as their address and birthdays.

“It’s scary,”Rorie said. “It’s shocking. It definitely is illegal. A lot of people have already lost faith in politics and the whole realm of politics,so that just solidifies all of our worries and concerns.”

Robert Hunter Jr. said his name was faked,too.

“I did not sign for Barack Obama,”he told Fox News,adding his signature supporting the then-Illinois senator’s effort to get on the primary ballot was also a forgery.

As he examined the Obama petition he held in his hands,Hunter pointed out that “I always put ‘Junior’after my name,every time …there’s no ‘Junior’there.”He said the signature on the petition looks “very close”to his real one,but it clearly is not.

“My wife and I actually signed a petition for Hillary Clinton,”he said.

The prospect that theirs are two of an estimated 150 signatures that may have been forged on the petitions has raised the question of whether President Obama actually reached the legitimate number of signatures needed to be placed on the ballot in Indiana

Read More: http://www.exposeobama.com/2011/12/07/obamas-2008-...

• darcie lamar 2011/12/08 05:15:31
    darcie lamar
    +7
    I'm very sure this goes further than investigators have uncovered so far. Most of us know we have a faux POTUS. Obama the imposter

• Don 2011/12/08 11:59:01
    Don
    +2
    Why aren't the heads rolling of the people that were supposed to oversee this process to avoid the fraud in the first place?
  • william keegan 2011/12/08 11:57:23
    william keegan
    +1
    My God! BHO is a Chicago Democrat! What do you expect???
  • Katherine 2011/12/08 09:05:36
    Katherine
    +2
    Yah, I read that someone else about a half hour ago. How many cases of fraud and intimidation are there revolving around the 2008 election anyway? If that's what happened last election, do we even have a chance at this next one?
  • wolfshadow 2011/12/08 07:48:26 (edited)
    wolfshadow
    +3
    Is anyone surprised?

Acorn Obama Fraud
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2011/12/08 05:43:27
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +5
    If the fraud doesn't get him, his record certainly will. It's bye bye BHO in 2012 no matter what he does.

bio
  • darcie lamar 2011/12/08 05:15:31
    darcie lamar
    +7
  • Begum Z... darcie ... 2011/12/08 05:34:30 (edited)
    Begum Zebunisah Hamidullah
    I see you get your talking points from FOX NEWS - They actually have a whole department dedicated to this crap which helps feed the feeble minded salivate ! Are you salivating? news department dedicated crap helps feed feeble minded salivate salivating
  • cutter'... Begum Z... 2011/12/08 11:24:06
  • Begum Z... cutter'... 2011/12/09 00:51:24 (edited)
    Begum Zebunisah Hamidullah
    I own a TV - All you right-wingers objected to a black man being a church member for 20 years, silly me, I thought you allwere supposed to be God-fearing'? The voters decided that the Bill Ayers connection didn't amount to SQUAT and you are still crying about it?

You all show signs shown that you are

The truth that the American people will decide, there is a significant difference between the non-connection to Mr. Ayers and the allegations of misconduct - ACTUAL misconduct, not the fabricated misconduct in the case of Mr. Ayers (or Rev. Wright, for that matter) - of Mr. Cain. which was the darling of the tea party and many of you as the non-establishment wonder guy.

Beleive me the trash digger from you side did all the digging for dirt for the President but there was none and so you all latched up on the Bill Ayers & Jeremiah wright & fixated with FOX news running regular ..News breaks.....but the people were too smart and you LOST! the propaganda war.

May be you can contact Herman Cain he can land you a nice butt!
  • darcie ... darcie ... 2011/12/08 05:53:44
    darcie lamar
    +6
    So Begum Z replies to my post and has me blocked. LMAO. Here you go. I don't get my news from FOX. I get my news from the Huffington Post. It helps me to realize how sane I am.
  • darcie ... darcie ... 2011/12/08 06:02:15
  • wolfshadow darcie ... 2011/12/08 07:51:19
    wolfshadow
    +3
    He does that to everyone that doesn't agree with him. Deaf, Dumb, Blind, Dead... the Obama voter base.

2014/09/01 21:09:58