BO:OB (Barack Obama: Original Birther) Has Barack Obama made history yet again as the Original Birther?

Alleycat 2012/05/22 23:53:49
Birther
Boob
This is Hilarious, Obama has marched his goons out for years to ridicule anyone questioning his Constitutional qualifications for POTUS and now we find that even he was confused. Appears that in 1991 he allowed his literary agent to publish his birthplace as Kenya and it survived several edits until he had it modified in 2007 for his Presidential Campaign. This is just about as stupid as one can get so I am compelled to ask was our illustrious President the original birther or a boob?

Excerpts:

The more that some people tell me not to talk about Obama’s false claim of Kenyan birth in his literary bio, the more I want to talk about it.

And clearly I’m not alone. Let’s take a look around the Internet to see what people are saying!

Investor’s Business Daily:

The discovery of the president’s false book bio
claiming Kenyan birth fits an increasingly disturbing pattern. We’ve
long described Obama as radical, but he’s also deceitful.

Victor Davis Hanson:

All authors know that their book bios at some point
are always sent from the publisher to be checked, are usually adapted
from what the author initially writes on the publicity forms, and are
periodically updated. That Barack Obama did not know that year in and
year out his book bio was listing him as born in Kenya is absurd. Like
Elizabeth Warren, he cynically gamed the system, convinced that in
postmodern America identities are put on and taken off like clothes… How
odd that the birthers might have been of some advantage to Obama
earlier in his career.

Read More: http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/22/boob-barack-obam...

Boob
    +19
    That article shows that Obama will change his opinions and even his background, when convenient, to fit the bill. It means that nothing he says is reliable. We need independent corroboration.

• seadog6608PWCM 2012/05/24 04:04:42
  • Azrael-In GOD we trust 2012/05/24 00:36:52
    Boob
    Azrael-In GOD we trust
    +1
    Kenyan Boob-he's probably in National Geographic somewhere along the line.
  • Wayne 2012/05/24 00:05:45
    Boob
    Wayne
    +1
    Freudian slip? Opps Obama inadvertently told the truth he must have forgotten to lie LOL!
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/05/23 18:46:58
    Boob
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    He's both, but don't let that stop any of you from seeking out the truth. Obamaboob has a nice terrorist ring to it don't you think?
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/05/23 16:21:47
    Birther
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +2
    In the way of Alinsky, it is the Dems that want to keep this an issue because it
    allows the Dems to ridicule GOPhers who bring up the issue. If one looks at
    the issue, it is the Dems. who bring it up whenever then need a distraction. I think
    0bama forged the birth certificate which was posted on the computer after Donald
    Trump questioned his natural birth status.

I found it very interesting that Daily Kos printed the first copy of 0bama's so
    called birth certificate on their BLOG, which turned out to be a fake. Why would this ultra-Liberalblog do such a t hing except to quiet the issue? The second one that was posted on the Computer was by 0bama,,,,, another fake, followed by the ultimate fake,
    as judged by computer experts, when Trump brought up the question again.

I personally don't know whether he is a natural born citizen or not, but I know until the LSM brings this issue to the forefront and vets 0bama, NOTHING will be done about it.
  • Tinka123 2012/05/23 16:14:14 (edited)
    Birther
    Tinka123
    +2
    What is hilarious about the whole issue of his eligibility being questioned - is that he won his first election by getting EVERY SINGLE ONE of his opponents kicked off the ballot so that he could run uncontested.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com...

He went after the signatures on their petition sheets and won. He was even quoted as saying...

"I gave some thought to… should people be on the ballot even if they didn't meet the requirements... My conclusion was that if you couldn't run a successful petition drive, then that raised questions in terms of how effective a representative you were going to be." --Obama
  • Maria 2012/05/23 15:24:50
    Boob
    Maria
    +1
    Okay like Obama use the word Evolved means whenever he thinks now or later will evolved on about his birthed issue same way with gay marriage issue...
  • txpatriot 2012/05/23 15:09:18
    Birther
    txpatriot
    +1
    Just another example of the Poser in Chief's editing of his past. It is my humble opinion (I know, I'm a Moron) that this is their modus operandi for everything they do to try and defraud the nation and the world about who he truly is. Little by little, we're finding out he is evolving yet again.
  • Adam 2012/05/23 14:15:59
    Boob
    Adam
    +1
    birther is a derogatory term that we should not use.
  • Wahvlvke 2012/05/23 13:55:40
    Boob
    Wahvlvke
    +1
    It is almost impossible to cover up all the crat lies. They like to have it so many ways.
  • DS in Oak Ridge NC 2012/05/23 12:54:56
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    +2
    Put me down for one order of each... The Birther-Boob Combo Plate.
  • Nestofasssps 2012/05/23 12:31:32
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/05/23 10:58:56
    Birther
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +1
    Looks like Bill Ayres, author of the 0 series of books, must have missed that.
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/05/23 08:15:40
  • mike 2012/05/23 07:58:23
    Boob
    mike
    +1
    Also hapless inept twit!
  • Rodney 2012/05/23 06:33:13
    Boob
    Rodney
    +1
    This idiot is so transparent (guess that's one campaign promise he has kept). Eventually, he will no longer be able to keep all the pieces of his lie in place and they will all hit the floor and someone will put the puzzle back together is their proper order. Will he be charged and jailed once that happens? I don't know.
  • David Hussey 2012/05/23 06:18:33
    David Hussey
    +1
    Please don't correlate "Boob" with Obama. I love boobs, and i want to keep on loving them.
  • kaZappoo 2012/05/23 05:27:06
    Boob
    kaZappoo
    +2
    I ask the same question .

his history is questionable ....well say BARRY SOETORO ,,on offical docs. he changed his name .. he wrote a few auto bio's .and state that he was born in kenya ,, raised in indonesia . hawaii , kenya ..
    then had several alliases & SSN#'s one originated in conn, his select serv records,,.. all these records sealed ...WHY if I had all thes degrees /doctorates , diplomas I would proudly parade them on the internet ..( as part of my resume & personal accomplisments )

then there are more questions & suspicions , than valid history .

I was personally looking for info on this guy in 07 / 08 ,,,found little ,,then barrack didnt surface until 1980 ??

but barry soetoro there was some .. and the birth cert . ( the verified forgery ) "by experts " and fraud / forgery investgs ..sooooo ......

the I as well as many believe he 's a fraud ..and placed there by the handelers to destroy this country ..hand us over to the UN .. ad for this he will be awarded his dictaorship ,,under UN forces as police enforcements ...

the resistors will be dealt with and either indoctrinated or destroyed ,,,the libers will be his sheeples ,, and do what there told ..or be dealt with ...
  • Chance kaZappoo 2012/05/24 13:15:34
    Chance
    +1
    Let's face it. Everything about Obama was BOUGHT for him! No great bargain here, just basement stuff.
  • Wolfman 2012/05/23 05:20:49
    Wolfman
    +2
    Obie doesn't know who his father is or where he was born.
  • Kaleokualoha 2012/05/23 04:51:15
    Kaleokualoha
    +1
    [QUOTE]
    Literary Agent Says 1991 Booklet was a Mistake
    Breitbart News reports on a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency which describes the author as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Miriam Goderich issued the following statement to Political Wire:

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
    [END QUOTE http://politicalwire.com/arch... ]

To reiterate: "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."

"The way to combat noxious ideas is with other ideas. The way to combat falsehoods is with truth."
    - William O. Douglas
  • kaZappoo Kaleoku... 2012/05/23 05:30:17
    kaZappoo
    +3
    definition of the liberal mind

ya see the liberal mind is suceptable to subliminal conditioning ...brainwashing " or indoctrinatinon' to believe everything the factions tell you and NO ammount of common sense is allowed in ...AS IS YOUR PROBLEM ....

is isnt your fault except your brain isnt advanced enough to resist this subliminal messages .

the conserv . mind however is able to resist these messages ..and there for able to decifer common sense ..and can resist subliminal contitioning,, this can be reversed ..

would you like to know how ?

this is from a clinician ( psychologist )
  • Kaleoku... kaZappoo 2012/05/23 06:11:27
    Kaleokualoha
    +1
    My, what an ACTIVE imagination!

But please try to focus, Grashoppa, focus! The point of contention is the 1991 booklet, not your delusional generalizations. Please!

"The first duty of a man is the seeking after and the investigation of truth."
    - Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)
  • kaZappoo Kaleoku... 2012/05/23 20:36:34
    kaZappoo
    this is from a licensed psychologist "clinician "

sorry way over your head evidently .....now you need to focus ....but CAN YOU ???

and I go with modern day psychology / psychiartry ..not yesteryear cicero ???

and you all would have trouble decifering the truth if it bit ya ..!
  • Michaelene Kaleoku... 2012/05/23 14:18:11
    Michaelene
    +3
    Hey, I'd buy that if it wasn't reported in other places like the Examiner article on first election in 1996. Look it up. The r and d candidates dropped out of the race for divorce disclosures days prior. On that ballot Obama ran unapposed as the first Kenya born Senator.
    He backstbbed his mentor Alice Palmer when he organized her ballot signature lists and did not submit the proper amount. Chicago Sun times.

If you use all of the relevant words in that paragraph you will find the arvchived articles.

I doubt you will investigate.
  • Alleycat Kaleoku... 2012/05/23 14:20:53
    Alleycat
    +1
    Appears everything about this President is a mistake.
  • maggiemay 2012/05/23 04:49:03
  • The One 2012/05/23 04:02:56
    Birther
    The One
    Original...POS!!!
    Birther
    +1
    The truth hurts when it is in black and white!
  • Carl 2012/05/23 03:55:43
    Boob
    Carl
    +4
    It also shows that the President has for years lied, cheated and stole anything he could his hands on. For example, to get student aid, claim he is from Indonesia.
  • Red Branch 2012/05/23 03:52:41
    Boob
    Red Branch
    +1
    and illegal alien.
  • Uranos7 2012/05/23 03:42:03
    Boob
    Uranos7
    +3
    Like I said he brings it on himself.
    Perhaps he should of had all copies of his own books burned insead of the able danger one since his are much more damaging to his career.
    Boob
    +7
    notice how every time a question comes up ..
    the 'story' he puts forth .. well ..
    (what's the term he uses)
    OH .. that term is 'evolves' ..
    SO .. where's the REAL THINGS anyways ..
    everything including the PASSPORT of the nation he swore allegiance to when he reentered the USA as a Foreign Student AND the ones he used to travel to interdicted nations .. the scholastic reports, etc?
  • kaZappoo sglmom 2012/05/23 05:36:44
    kaZappoo
    +2
    I dont think he knows where he was born ...and has no real memory until he lived in hawaii ..therefore he believes he was born in hawaii ..

then he states he remembers being schooled in indonesia ,,and being indoctrinated into islam , and socialsim / then in hawaii / getting stoned all the time ...then when in the mainland ,,,his handlers groomed him further ...and the rest is history ..

then he has indoctrinated the liberals to believe what he says

a definition of the liberal mind ..
    -----------------------------...
    ya see the liberal mind is suceptable to subliminal conditioning ...brainwashing " or indoctrinatinon' to believe everything the factions tell you and NO ammount of common sense is allowed in ... ....

is isnt you ( a liberal )fault except your "their " brain isnt advanced enough to resist this subliminal messages .

this told me by a clinician ...( psychologist )
  • stevmackey 2012/05/23 02:53:37
    Birther
    stevmackey
    +5
    He has yet to own up to the same story twice. That is the sign of liar.
    +3
    He probably did it to appeal to the multicultural bunch and those wannabes. Just shows how he will say or do anything to anyone. Fact remains that there is not even tiny shred of evidence that his mother was ever in Kenya and, as nearly as I remember, she needed to be in the vicinity
  • goatman112003 2012/05/23 02:50:13
    Boob
    goatman112003
    +5
    Simple fact he's an opportunist and deliberately deceitful. This is one dangerous man.
  • gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/05/23 02:49:40
    Boob
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +2
    What a waste of human space!
  • Huntclan 2012/05/23 02:47:27
    Birther
    Huntclan
    +3
    Funny huh? What a blob of green jizz! We know he's a pathological liar, so Kenya isn't his birthplace. Nor is Hawaii his birthplace or we'd have a Hawaiian BC. Unless, of course, there is something on the BC we aren't supposed to know (his race, real parents, idk).
  • Teri- Oregon 2012/05/23 02:26:56
    Birther
    Teri- Oregon
    +8
    He is Cherokee now too! What do expect from our liar in chief?

2014/08/02 06:49:04