BLUE-STATE'S BLUES: DAY-91! "ROMNEY HOOD" VERSUS "OBAMALONEY HOOD!!!"

LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/08/08 00:41:37
Related Topics: Obama, Bus, Seniors, Romney, Money
I SUPPORT OBAMA (Please comment)
I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
WHAT DO YOU CALL THE HOOD WHO ROBS CHILDREN? CHILDHOOD???

WHAT DO YOU CALL THE HOOD WHO ROBS SENIORS?

WHAT DO YOU CALL THE HOOD WHO BEGS FRIENDS FOR MONEY and

THROWS THEM UNDER THE BUS?

I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    +1
    Obama is a failure except as a liar. I don't trust him to do anything for the country or Americans, it's all about him. NOBAMA in 2012
  • LADY LI... none 2012/08/15 17:49:22
  • princess 2012/08/10 04:03:04
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    princess
  • Javimendo 2012/08/08 15:12:59
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    Javimendo
    +2
    It's impossible to support Obama, the chief jackass of the jackass party.
  • LADY LI... Javimendo 2012/08/08 17:06:59 (edited)
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    PLEASE FRIENDS, BE KIND VOTE/COMMENT ON MY POLLS! TOGETHER, WE

FIGHT for OUR COUNTRY and OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS! USA! USA! USA!
  • Javimendo LADY LI... 2012/08/08 20:29:46
    Javimendo
    +1
    Sounds great - let's do it!
  • LADY LI... Javimendo 2012/08/09 15:04:44
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    DEAR BROTHER, I'M DEEPLY INDEBTED to YOUR PATRIOTISM!
  • LADY LI... Javimendo 2012/08/09 15:37:39
  • Beverly 2012/08/08 14:23:33
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    Beverly
    +1
    Supporting Obama would be supporting treason.
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/08/08 12:09:22
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    I'll take Romney because stupid just ain't gettin' it.
  • 2sly 2012/08/08 08:42:09
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    2sly
    +1
    NOBAMA 2012
  • LADY LI... 2sly 2012/08/08 08:45:31
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    THANKS, BELOVED BROTHER!

BIG HUGS
  • Lordphoton999 *AFCL* 2012/08/08 04:16:01 (edited)
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    Lordphoton999 *AFCL*
    +2
    If I'm Greek, I would vote for Obama, but as a Patriotic American, I'll go with the Capitalist Romney. America needs to wake up and this book might help 123
  • johnc 2012/08/08 03:12:38
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    johnc
    +3
    Obama syas he is doing his best, in fact has stated the unemployment issue he works on 24/7 365. he has done his best, his best didn't work, Even he does not run on his record, for some reason he either realizes he is a disaster, Obama seems in self destruct mode. He is a bit PW, and the lovely Michelle, well she has let the word out that she wants out of here. Anyway sharpy and Jackasson are already hinting that when when Obama is shamed in a landslde loss. that it is because Barrack is black,

I like the vision for America , I dislike Obamas vision of government power over the people.
    as his top advisor said on the day he took office. "We are ready to rule," We don't want a ruler, we want a president that respects the people he represents.

NOBAMA 2012
  • LADY LI... johnc 2012/08/08 04:12:55
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +3
    THANK YOU, DEAR FRIEND! I TEND TO BELIEVE HIM! THAT IS ONE MORE

REASON I WOULDN'T VOTE FOR HIM! BECAUSE, IF THIS IS THE BEST HE COULD

DO, I WOULD NOT WANT TO SEE HIS WORST.
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    +3
    Obam is the one taking from the rich giving to the poor and shamefully demonizing the people that create wealth, invest in this country and create jobs. Obama wants to hurt the poor and middle class more than anyone in the way that kills jobs, raises unemployment and makes all goods and services cost more by making sure they have less to spend.
  • LADY LI... wtw 2012/08/08 04:15:26 (edited)
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +3
    THANKS, BELOVED BRO!
    BIG HUGS
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/08/08 02:21:14
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
  • LADY LI... Charu ∞... 2012/08/08 03:01:33
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +2
    THANKS, MY LOVELY! SISTERS HUGS
  • Charu ∞... LADY LI... 2012/08/08 04:50:17
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Welcome Sweet Lady! :)
    bears hugging
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/08/08 02:20:16
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
  • LADY LI... Phyl *I... 2012/08/08 03:11:52
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    THANKS, DEAR FRIENDS!
  • Schläue~© 2012/08/08 01:22:30
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    Schläue~©
    +3
    Romney needs to stay out of the gutter on all of this and begin the conversation about Chitcag0bama's missing college days, records, who payed for his tuition, what status was his citizenship, how did he he travel to Pakistan, ,....... the list is long and he doesn't even have to touch the fraudulent birth certificate.
  • LADY LI... Schläue~© 2012/08/08 03:16:32
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    THANKS, MY FRIEND!
  • OPOA912 2012/08/08 01:05:44
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    OPOA912
    +3
    I was thinking of Three Dog Night and the Song "Liar" when I listen to OZbama.
  • pdt_ski 2012/08/08 01:05:40
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    pdt_ski
    +3
    there is really only one choice in this election. if you want social justice, going with obama is following the quick path but that comes at the price of freedom.

i write this in all lowercase to offset the all uppercase in the titles and questions. please, no more uppercase it hurts my eyes.
  • LADY LI... pdt_ski 2012/08/08 01:24:11
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    MY DEAR, I'M LEGALLY BLIND 20/300. I NORMALLY
  • LADY LI... pdt_ski 2012/08/08 01:35:29
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    I KNOW BUT I CAN'T HELP IT. I'M LEGALLY BLIND FOR AT LEAST MORE

THAN 35 + YEARS BY THE POISON AGENT ORANGE WHICH JFK AUTHORIZED

TO SPRAY IN VIETNAM; IT ALSO CAUSED MY HANDS CRIPPLED. I TYPE W/1 DIGIT.
  • pdt_ski LADY LI... 2012/08/08 02:06:28
    pdt_ski
    +1
    I did not know that. At least how I write is understandable using something like Voice Over, correct?
  • LADY LI... pdt_ski 2012/08/08 03:21:40
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
  • pdt_ski LADY LI... 2012/08/09 21:54:02
    pdt_ski
    VoiceOver (if you have a mac) or some other web-accessibility program would read the text for you or a text-to-speech program like Dragon Naturally Speaking would largely free you from typing.
  • LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/08/08 00:51:08
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +3
    NOT OBAMA IN 2008 and NOT OBAMA IN 2012!!!
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/08/08 00:47:25
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY (Please comment)
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +3
    Obama is so despicable, more lies everyday....Romney is right Obama is full of "Obamaloney" All because Obama and he libs have NOTHING. Zero.
  • LADY LI... Pearlie... 2012/08/08 00:54:27
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    THANK YOU, BELOVED SISTER! LOVE!
    THANKS  SISTER
  • Pearlie... LADY LI... 2012/08/08 01:07:40
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. You see, I’m Obama’s college classmate.

We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama. I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And I’ve never met anyone at Columbia who ever met him, saw him, or heard of him. Worse, the Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama. Strange set of circumstances, don’t you think?

Now all of this mystery could be easily and instantly dismissed if Obama released his Columbia transcripts to the media. But he never has. Even after serving as President for three years. Even after all the rumors and whispers that something in his college years is amiss. He still won’t unseal his records. Shouldn’t the media be as relentless in pursuit of Obama’s records as Romney’s? Shouldn’t they be digging for Obama’s dirt with the same boundless enthusiasm as Mitt’s?

The first question I’d ask is, if you had great grades, why would you ...

The first question I’d ask is, if you had great grades, why would you seal your records? Who would hide Straight A’s? So let’s assume Obama got straight C’s and D’s. Why not release the records? He’s President of the free world, for gosh sakes. He’s commander-in-chief of the U.S. military. Who’d care about some bad grades 30 years ago, right? So then what’s the problem? Doesn’t that make the media suspicious? Something doesn’t add up. Something smells rotten about my invisible classmate at Columbia.

Secondly, if this is just about bad grades, how’d he get into Harvard Law School with bad grades? I had excellent grades, yet my Columbia guidance counselor told me I shouldn’t even bother to apply to Harvard Law. It would be a waste of time against such brutal competition. So I passed on Harvard Law. Yet my classmate got into the finest law school in the world with awful grades that he’s embarrassed about? How? Who let him in? Why?

Third, it’s been in the news that classmates at Obama’s first college, Occidental, claimed he had awful grades at Occidental. So please tell me how he got into Columbia, one of America’s Top 5 universities? Not just got in, but transferred in. My understanding is that Ivy League schools only let in a handful of transfers each year. So why would they let in a kid with poor grades from an average college like Occidental? Strange.

Fourth, I’ve heard it rumored that Obama got a leg up by being admitted to Columbia as a foreign exchange student. Is that true? Did he hold a passport from Indonesia? Did he receive easier admission by portraying himself as a foreigner? Did he receive financial aid as an foreign student- something not available to true-blue American classmates like me?

I asked one of my lawyer buddies to call Columbia U. and ask the simple question, “Can foreigners get aid to go to college at Columbia?” The answer, “Yes, we have lots of aid for foreign students. They might be able to get their entire tuition paid and go to Columbia for free.”

So did Obama portray himself as a foreigner to get easy admission and a free ride? He was raised in Indonesia. Did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? Or was this all too easy because he still had Indonesian citizenship and passport? If so, is he qualified to be President of the United States today? I don’t know. But shouldn’t someone in the media be interested in asking these questions?

And lastly, why do his classmates at Columbia not remember Obama? Was he a ghost? Did he never show up at class? Was he too busy smoking pot, attending Marxist meetings, and plotting the destruction of the U.S. economy and the overthrow of capitalism?

By Obama's classmate...Wayne Allyn Root
  • LADY LI... Pearlie... 2012/08/08 01:14:47 (edited)
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +2
    THANKS, BELOVED SIS, FOR THE GREAT-INVALUABLE

INFORMATION! I LOVE IT! YOU'RE MY HEROINE! GOD BLESS YOU and

YOURS!!! I'M WATCHING WAYNE RIGHT NOW!
  • Pearlie... LADY LI... 2012/08/08 02:13:07
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +3
    Welcome . Someone make a poll about it and I posted that. Really something ha? LOL
    I watched him too....Take care , Bless your heart. Good poll. I will pass it along.

2014/11/28 12:21:50