BLACK PEOPLE: Get Out NOW, because YOU are NOT in Romney's Plan for America!

SmittenKitten 2012/06/06 23:11:26
This video does seem a tad suspicious.  Blacks, get out now!
Romney likes Black people; he just hasn't met one . . . yet.
I am an idiot, but I just have to say . . .
Have you seen Mitt Romney's video, "Promise for America"? Apparently, Romney is going to fulfill the desires of most Conservatives to make America a, "White-Only," country. Watch the video and count all the Black faces that you see appear in the video, ominously titled, "Promise for America."

I don't know what Romney has planned for you Black people, but I can tell you it doesn't look too good. If I were you, I would start packing and looking for work in Mexico or Canada. You can try hiding out for a while, but seek the help of Democrats only; Republicans will turn you over to Romneys, "Black Collection Squad," without hesitation, and you will never be seen again, especially NOT in a Romney produced video.

We sure are going to miss you all. The quality of sports competition is going to take a dive, and we whites are going to have to start cleaning and picking-up after ourselves. As soon as we get a Democrat back in the White House, we'll invite all of you back to a country where half of its citizens really don't want you around. Now, don't think this has ANYTHING to do with race, because it doesn't; just ask a Sodahead Conservative. Republicans just prefer to hang around white people, you know, REAL Americans.

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd...

• lorenab. 2012/06/06 23:27:39
    lorenab.
    +47
    okay, well im not an idiot... but i do have to say... that he said nothing about how he doesnt want black people in the US!! And you are wrong about how Republicans dont like to hang around black people and that half of the nation doesnt even want them here! i am a republican and so is my family and my cousin is mixed (black and white) and my boyfriend is black! and my family doesnt have a problem with it!
    Allen West

oh my gosh!!!! is that a BLACK REPUBLICAN representative!!! wow!! they do exist!! so yeah... you have no right to say that republicans only think that white people are "real" americans!! because im pretty sure that he conciders himself and his family all REAL Americans!!! you need to just STFU and get a clue about what you are talking about!!!

• Smitten... SunShine 2012/06/12 20:15:50
  • SunShine Smitten... 2012/06/13 05:50:25 (edited)
    SunShine
    +1
    Listen you are getting very boring.. first off.. ROMNEY never ever said he was happy about firing anyone.. What he said was he liked to fire people, knowing that by doing so he was doing a good job for his client.. getting rid of inefficient workers.. now get over yourself and please talk about something important... and real.
  • Smitten... SunShine 2012/06/13 06:02:28
  • SunShine Smitten... 2012/06/13 06:12:32
    SunShine
    +1
    he never mentioned it was a PLEASANT PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.. WHERE DO YOU GET all this crap??? make it up as you go?? He did say that just in other words that anyone with a brain would have figured out 3 months ago.. No.. I did not ever realize any point you made as you never made one.. duh!
  • Smitten... SunShine 2012/06/13 17:03:59
  • SunShine Smitten... 2012/06/14 14:14:40
    SunShine
    +1
    actually you stole my line.. I told you that days ago..
  • Smitten... SunShine 2012/06/14 14:21:53
  • Atmara Smitten... 2012/06/13 07:02:29
    Atmara
    +2
    Its no crime giving yourself over to PLEASURE

• Smitten... Atmara 2012/06/13 17:04:37
  • Bill Smitten... 2012/06/13 20:54:11
    Bill
    +2
    Did you ever get lousy service at a restaurant? Slow service, cold food, no coffee refill, surly and disrespectful staff. I have. I left NO tip and left them to wonder why. They didn't care to perform and even TRY at their job so why should I care if they get fired. Being FIRED for cause (as mentioned above) is quite different from being LAID OFF. He didn't say that he liked to "lay off" people.

HERE is the quote that you should have "in front" of you. He was speaking, specifically, about insurance providers.

http://www.washingtonpost.com...
    Romney didn’t really say he enjoys firing people
    Let me go on record saying it would be misleading and unfair to clip the video in question in order to quote Romney this way: “I like being able to fire people.”
    I want individuals to have their own insurance. That means the insurance company will have an incentive to KEEP you healthy.
    “It also means if you don’t like what they do, you can fire them. I like being able to fire people who provide services to me. If someone doesn’t give me the good service I need, I’m going to go get somebody else to provide that service to me.”
    Romney was saying he likes to have the option of replacing his health insurance if he judges it to be SUB PAR.

Q.E.D.
  • Smitten... Bill 2012/06/13 22:02:30
  • Bill Smitten... 2012/06/14 00:01:08
    Bill
    +1
    Romney provided an inelegant soundbite but the media edited it it purposefully to put it in the context which made him look bad.

As for Kerry, he deserved it. He gave full support to Bush (as did many in Congress) until it became a political opportunity for him to be against what he stood for before. It didn't help him.

Catch-22. LOL I named one of my dogs Yossarian.
  • SunShine Bill 2012/06/14 14:17:31
    SunShine
    +1
    thank you
  • Pearlie... SunShine 2012/06/13 06:47:13 (edited)
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    I work at a place where they fired lazy people who call in sick and work so slow just to kill time. YES THEY deserve to get fired.
  • Atmara Pearlie... 2012/06/15 07:06:17
    Atmara
    +1
    What about the people who failed us on 9-11? Who got fired? Who got promoted?
  • Smitten... Atmara 2012/06/15 15:31:37
  • Pearlie... Smitten... 2012/06/16 07:49:41
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    Yeah right...Dumb question..I am talking about lazy workers.
  • Pearlie... Atmara 2012/06/16 07:48:02 (edited)
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    I wish you could make more sense then a door knob, when it comes to 911. I am talking about lazy workers at all companies.I am sure you have some in your State.
  • Pearlie... SunShine 2012/06/13 06:43:17 (edited)
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    Right. The ones that goof off and don't do anything to help the company grow..
    Obama..You're Fired..sooner the better.
  • Bill Smitten... 2012/06/13 20:41:19
    Bill
    +4
    He likes to fire people who do not perform well, are incompetent and do not perform up to expectations. Thus, he would fire you but not me.
  • Smitten... Bill 2012/06/13 22:03:33
  • Bill Smitten... 2012/06/14 00:02:20
    Bill
    +1
    LOL Oh, yes. I voted for McGovern in 72. Never again. Voted for Reagan twice.
  • Pearlie... Bill 2012/06/16 07:58:35
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    Good for you. Obama made me vote Republican for the First time in my life.I could never vote for a person who slept in a Racist Church for 20 years...Check out his freinds...Birds of a feather. What about his freind Holder?..What a mess...
  • Bill Pearlie... 2012/06/16 12:06:09
    Bill
    +1
    Absolutely.
    I regret having voted for McGovern. In fact, it was within an hour after I did. I came home and the news was on and McGovern was being interviewed about the election and was asked about what he would do about Vietnam. He said, "I would go to Hanoi on my knees and beg for peace."
    Whoa!!! Knees? Begging? I'm a Vietnam veteran (4th Infantry Division) and what he said sickened me. I thought of my buddies, some dead, some wounded, some returning home and all of the crap we had been through. I had turned against the war also because we were not fighting it to win. It was a war of attrition and body counts. Fight here. Leave here. Return here and go through it all again. A buddy of mine went up the same hill 7 times in 7 weeks (fight, leave, return) and they were taking 70% to 80% casualties each time. The 8th time, he refused to go. He told the lieutenant why he wouldn't go, refused a direct order so the Lt. sent him back for psychiatric analysis to explain why he wouldn't go up the hill. He got off light, real light, but I'm sure the Lt. knew he was right.
    Since that day, with the encouragement of a conservative Vietnam vet (9th Infantry Division) who introduced me to the ideas of William F. Buckley, I began my conversion.
    To this day, I still hate McGovern for saying that. One does not kneel and beg the enemy. Disgusting.
  • Pearlie... Bill 2012/06/20 22:50:04
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    OMG Bill. I bet you just screamed. What a loser McGovern was....Thank you for you service to our country, You are a true patriot...Hugs.
  • Bill Pearlie... 2012/06/20 23:20:11
    Bill
    +1
    Almost. A cold chill ran through my stomach and my eyes were so wide open I could have fit a baseball in them. I stared in amazement at the TV. An American president? On his knees? Begging the enemy? For peace? I felt totally betrayed.
    I really wanted a peace plan that included flying B-52's wingtip to wingtip until the sun was blotted out and dropping bombs on them until they surrendered. Those were MY peace negotiation terms. But, they wouldn't listen to me so I felt it was better to get out. We saw the end coming and saw we were going to lose. Stop the bombing here. Stop the bombing There. Stop bombing the Hi Chi Minh Trail and let them bring in their supplies and troops to kill us. Sickening. I didn't like the idea of giving up but the Democrats and Johnson gave us no other alternative. Just more guys killed until Washington decided to surrender everything we had fought for: the defeat of communism and the freedom of Vietnam. I hope Jane Fonda is happy (which I'm sure she is.)
    Thanks for your support.
  • Pearlie... Bill 2012/07/06 07:54:30
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    I am so sorry. Yes , you were betrayed. You could write a book... I would read it.. I don't care for the B..Jane Fonda, she a nut .You take care and God Bless you.
  • Bill Pearlie... 2012/07/08 13:45:49
    Bill
    +1
    Thanks again. Just in case you're curious, here is a photo of me in Vietnam in late 68 or early 69.

BillVietnam
  • Pearlie... Bill 2012/07/09 04:16:12
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    Wow.. Awesome pic. You are are so sweet and handsome.
    Thanks you very much.
  • SunShine Bill 2012/06/14 14:18:16
    SunShine
    +2
    right on Bill
  • Pearlie... SunShine 2012/06/16 07:58:47
  • Red_Horse 2012/06/11 04:18:07
  • Smitten... Red_Horse 2012/06/11 06:53:41
  • oldlady Smitten... 2012/06/14 13:24:03
    oldlady
    +1
    I see you ran into killer :/
    mad puppy
  • Smitten... oldlady 2012/06/14 14:24:08
  • Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR 2012/06/11 04:11:44 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +7
    I am NOT a idiot, But dang you are the lowest of the lows to put this crap in and it is nothing but LIES!!!! All of this is 100% BS !! Just absolutely disgusting so wrong!! How so very, very wrong you are !! And then about how Republicans dont like to be with black people!! We have BLACK REPUBLICAN representatives !! And then saying that half of the nation does not want them here! What BS !! The thing is all of this is pure CRAP ...makes you LOOK LIKE THE FOOL THAT YOU ARE!! I am a republican and a lot of my family are as well. ! I have two grandkids who are black & white!! My black Son in law knows all what Obama is and he is NOT voting for him ..nor did he in 2008 !! He knows when he see's a MARXIST!!! Hell Obama is puting ALL of us in tyranny and hardships and this is HIS slavery on US!!!!! ROMNEY IS for all OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY!! Not like Obama who could care less what race you are if you are a American he dose NOT CARE...BUT TO DESTROY AMERICA!! Obama is FULL KNOWING WHAT HE IS DOING TO HURT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE...ALL PEOPLE!! Romney will MAKE AMERICA like it once was and the MARXIST OBAMA WILL BE OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE AT LAST!! All you do is say and spill hate just like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton both do !! And Obama-sl...
    I am NOT a idiot, But dang you are the lowest of the lows to put this crap in and it is nothing but LIES!!!! All of this is 100% BS !! Just absolutely disgusting so wrong!! How so very, very wrong you are !! And then about how Republicans dont like to be with black people!! We have BLACK REPUBLICAN representatives !! And then saying that half of the nation does not want them here! What BS !! The thing is all of this is pure CRAP ...makes you LOOK LIKE THE FOOL THAT YOU ARE!! I am a republican and a lot of my family are as well. ! I have two grandkids who are black & white!! My black Son in law knows all what Obama is and he is NOT voting for him ..nor did he in 2008 !! He knows when he see's a MARXIST!!! Hell Obama is puting ALL of us in tyranny and hardships and this is HIS slavery on US!!!!! ROMNEY IS for all OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY!! Not like Obama who could care less what race you are if you are a American he dose NOT CARE...BUT TO DESTROY AMERICA!! Obama is FULL KNOWING WHAT HE IS DOING TO HURT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE...ALL PEOPLE!! Romney will MAKE AMERICA like it once was and the MARXIST OBAMA WILL BE OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE AT LAST!! All you do is say and spill hate just like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton both do !! And Obama-slime as well all they have done to this country is Destroy the country!! I love seeing you Lib morons make such fools of yourself's !! Romney in 2013 Romney in 2013 obama gone in 2013 liberals are commies Guess this is what you really are !!
  • Pearlie... Cindy64... 2012/06/20 22:51:44
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    Thanks Cindy.. YOU said it well. I am l00 % with you. You are a true Patriot.
  • Cindy64... Pearlie... 2012/06/21 13:50:52
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Thank you so much for your kind words ...sorry this is late to you !! Take care my dear. God bless you darlin lady xoxoxoxoxo
  • Huntclan 2012/06/11 03:50:12
    Huntclan
    +10
    Didn't you get the memo? Like 85% of Blacks are Obama supporters. They couldn't get any Blacks to get in the video.

How many Blacks in this picture?
    obama white supporters

How many Blacks on Obama's Staff?
    obama white staff

Gee, Who is the candidate who hates Blacks now?
  • SunShine Huntclan 2012/06/11 04:02:27
    SunShine
    +7
    actually there aren't any blacks in the pictures.. not even obumbler.. he's white too.

2014/10/25 12:28:57