Black Pastor: Obama Made Racism Worse

Southern Man 2013/01/14 22:02:38

Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson put together an op-ed in which he argues Obama made racism worse:

White Americans are under assault, and with the re-election of President Barack Obama, black racism is on the rise!

Class warfare politics are the biggest signs of racism.

There’s no better example of black racism than when actor Jamie
Foxx hosted “Saturday Night Live” and joked about his new film,
“Django Unchained”: “I get free. I save my wife and I *** all the white people
in the movie. How great is that?” He went on to say, “My president,
President Obama, is back up in the White House for four more years. How
black is that?”

How dumb is that? Just imagine if a white actor joked about how
much he enjoyed *** black people. And what if that same actor gloated
about how great it is to have a white president like George W. Bush
back in the White House? The NAACP, the godless Congressional Black
Caucus, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the rest of the liberals would
be marching in the streets.

Foxx was already in hot water for remarks he made weeks prior when he called Obama “our lord and savior.” I wrote about it here at WND and repudiated Foxx on my radio show, but the silence from black “leaders” was deafening.

Read More: http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130...

• Dwight 2013/01/14 22:05:14
    Dwight
    +17
    I agree with Rev. Peterson. All the healing wounds have been ripped open again, and salt poured into them.

• Constitution Believer 2013/01/18 20:43:32
  • Questionman2 2013/01/16 01:30:27
    Questionman2
    Obama is NOT hated by Real Americans….

He is NOT hated by Patriots. Hell, the people who hate him are NOT Patriots! They are racists, bigots, most southerners, the KKK, and all the right-wing nuts out there, including you. You conservatives always resort to name calling instead of rational debate. I feel sorry for people like you. It must get pretty tiresome living with as much hate as you do day in and out.

No you’re not alone. Your racist attitude is shared by MANY people in the Tea Party, the Cancervatives and the Hard-core republicans. we knew from the beginning you don’t trust black people

You people are TRASH. Pure trash. I have seen the most despicable things said by you haters about his wife and KIDS even. Now his MOTHER?

The President must be doing something very right if disgusting is the best you can come up with.

This is my response to the racist right attacking Obama for “using Children” as a prop. I admit it’s pathetic, but THIS wasn’t:

So, I suppose no one here remembers George W’s political ads featuring clips from 9/11?

Gun toters used children for Target practice and you blame the President for doing everything in his power to gain support (not from you, obviously). These “idiot parents” are trying to save their children. What have you done for that c...

Obama is NOT hated by Real Americans….

Gun toters used children for Target practice and you blame the President for doing everything in his power to gain support (not from you, obviously). These “idiot parents” are trying to save their children. What have you done for that cause except argue vulgarly for unrestrained gun usage. You make no sense.

Obama a coward? No. I say the cowards are those who hold their rights so absolutist that they can not or will not consider the well-being of others. It is not only a cowardly philosophy of life it is selfish, self-centered and self-serving. In the end it should leave a bad taste in the mouths of those who believe in reason and moderation.

Anyone who calls Obama a scum, a coward, or a POS is a scumbag racist! lowlife is calling the president Obama Hitler.

let me know when he kills 11 million people. then we’ll talk. calling him Hitler is offensive to anyone who had family who was affected by the real Hitler And disgusting!

I’ve been saying this since Barack Obama became President! Anyone who hates Barack Obama are racist. They hate him because he’s black!

He isn’t a fraud
    He isn’t a traitor
    He isn’t a dictator, if he was it wouldn’t matter what Congress does. Perhaps you don’t know what the term dictator means.

The President was born in Hawaii so is not illegal
    The President loves America. Where else could someone with his background can become President
    There is no evidence of voter fraud. Obama won FAIR AND SQUARE!

Narcissism is not an impeachable offense so even if the President is a narcissist that isn’t impeachable.

He is not mentally ill.
    He is NOT evil, in fact I think his is good at heart.

You mean the President released the name of a CIA Agent endangering the lives of many US contacts around the world? Oh, excuse me, that was the Bush administration
    The President was born in Hawaii which makes him an American
    The Presidents Cabinet is full of white men. He doesn’t hate White people
    You have no idea what the word usurper means do you? He won two elections for President
    The President is rebuilding America and the economy following the neglect and incompetence of President Bush, Not destroying it!
    You obviously have no idea what Marxism and Communism means since the President isn’t even close to either of those.
    The President isn’t a liar. But even if he was that is not a high crime or misdemeanor required to rise to an impeachable offense.
    The President is coming after the assault weapons and high capacity magazines. State laws can’t work when all the criminal has to do is going to a neighboring state with weaker laws and pick up one at a gun show without any background check.
    Federal laws are needed. And no one is going to take your hand gun.

He is a Christian, NOT a Muslim!

the GOP, known by almost all Americans as either the “Party of NO” or alternatively, as the “Party of Stupid” gets a pass for the divisiveness that they’ve poisoned the process, is that right?

This is another case of blaming Obama for the damages YOU racist righties caused! you’re partially correct; he is the most hated man ever….by racists, bigots, most southerners, the KKK, and all the right-wing nuts out there, including you. But he is liked and respected by a whole lot more people. In fact, although he won 53% of the popular vote, the latest Gallup poll shows that his approval is at 58%! He is hated because he is black!

the continuous attempt by the white far-right in Congress to shut down the government rather than work with our black president has a lot to do with racism.

The election of a black President not just once but twice and resoundingly the second time has unhinged many on the far right.
  • M.P. Questio... 2013/01/23 01:46:10 (edited)
    M.P.
    +2
    Wow! Rational debate? Name calling? You sat right there and said that everyone against Obama's agenda is either a racist, self-centered, self-serving, stupid, selfish, southern, kkk member. right wing nut, unpatrioctic, trash, or bigot! Where is the ratonal debate, hipocrit?! Be ye led, oh blind, mindless sheep! Glad I am not so gullable and easily brainwashed by those who seek to do me harm! Obama does not care what color you are as long as you go forth and campaign for him! It's not about color, or religion. Obama is not prejudice! He wants to destroy or control us ALL! Wake Up! Have some damn dignity! At least practice SELF preservation even if you don't care about the rest of us!!
  • Souther... Questio... 2013/01/25 21:39:08
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2013/01/15 16:50:13
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +4
    TRUE !!!! Obama is a divider not a uniter !!!!!
  • M.P. Diane S... 2013/01/23 02:33:33
    M.P.
    +1
    You are absolutely right! And those who call us, that do not believe in Obama's agenda to divide us, racists is partaking in the "Kool-Aid". By branding us as racists they are beating down whites, trying to exact revenge on whites, and in the scheme of it all they are destroying themselves because when any ethnicity in America is being suppressed American is being weakend. What the real debate should be about is what is the actual sinister reason we are being divided and until we take the name calling bias out the discussion we will never be able to save our great country from the vile intentions of those behind the sinister plan to divide us, be them liberal or otherwise. Remember: Together we stand, divided we fall!
  • Ashley 2013/01/15 15:36:21
    Ashley
    I am sure it is worse because of many factors, just not Pres. Obama. He is not helping though.
  • srini 2013/01/15 10:34:40
    srini
    +2
    Well, watcha expect when he couldn't have been selected without it.
  • lclon 2013/01/15 05:20:31
    lclon
    No person makes another person a racist. The racists make themselves racists. They are the only ones who can change from being a racist. Since Obama has been president, more people have shown their truth selves by exposing their racism mainly due to the fact that a black man is President and they hate it to the core. They have always had a white man as President. As the old saying goes "whats in you will eventually come out of you." and everyone around you will get to know you.
  • Batou 2013/01/15 04:27:11
    Batou
    Oh. Does that mean Jesse Lee Peterson is not thankful for slavery anymore??

• star 2013/01/15 04:25:18
    star
    +1
    I agree with the Reverand.
  • stevmackey 2013/01/15 04:19:19
    stevmackey
    +1
    A wise man.
  • princess 2013/01/15 03:35:47
    +7
    Obama has zero leadership skills and has only tried to divide people! He divided repub and dems and rich and poor and minorities from repub and lations and repub and blacks against whites.
  • Maria 2013/01/15 01:27:26
    Maria
    +5
    Everything Obama touch has turn to ugly.
  • dru dixon 2013/01/15 01:20:19
    dru dixon
    Since blacks are still in the minority and have been suppressed many generations I think Foxx can joke a little!
  • Birthpangs dru dixon 2013/01/15 04:12:45
  • dru dixon Birthpangs 2013/01/15 23:50:02
    dru dixon
    I was talking about suppression of a race by another race.
  • Birthpangs dru dixon 2013/01/16 00:01:52
  • dru dixon Birthpangs 2013/01/16 00:05:00
    dru dixon
    Obama has not done as much as he could for poverty among black people and I am hoping he does more this term as well as with everything else on his agenda! Remember he inherited a bad economy and two wars.
  • Birthpangs dru dixon 2013/01/16 00:11:22
  • dru dixon Birthpangs 2013/01/16 02:29:57
    dru dixon
    Oh yes and they can do so much in two years as oppose to the twevle Republicans had! I have seen no evidence that he does not care!
  • Birthpangs dru dixon 2013/01/16 04:54:13
  • dru dixon Birthpangs 2013/01/16 17:01:15
    dru dixon
    I was talking about the Republicans gaining control of both house in 94 and loosing the senate in 06.
  • CorrectOpinion 2013/01/15 01:07:25
    CorrectOpinion
    +7
    Of course he did. Racism hasn't been the hot button topic at all for years until Obama came and pitted the poor vs the rich. The Black vs the White. The "average American" vs the extremists...whatever the phuk that means.
  • Todd Parsons 2013/01/15 01:07:23
    Todd Parsons
    +2
    Yes he has....been saying it for the past two years
  • Quazimoto 2013/01/15 01:04:16
    Quazimoto
    +5
    This would be the result of the teachings of his mentor Jeremiah Alvesta Wright and Black Liberation Theology.
  • joe keeney 2013/01/15 00:31:41
    joe keeney
    +6
    HOLLYWEIRD
  • Big E 2013/01/15 00:13:42
    Big E
    +4
    Yes... We have a divider and chef.
    He's taken us back to the sixty's.... We had a chance to put a good man..An honest man A business man in power, And we got robbed by the liberals/media and people that want free stuff. At tax payers expense now we have to pay for what THEY DID!!!!!
  • Birthpangs Big E 2013/01/15 04:13:54
  • Big E Birthpangs 2013/01/15 19:10:39
    Big E
    The National seal museum a polling location in St. Lucie County Fl. ...had a 158% voter turn out....... and many ...many ..other locations had similar findings...go figure...let no media...
  • "Shooter" ™ 2013/01/15 00:03:28
    "Shooter" ™
    +8
    THE REV. IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!!!

racist liberals
  • Zepland 2013/01/14 23:57:38
    Zepland
    +1
    Racism is an emotion with multiple uses and multiple users. Each one diabolic.
  • Birthpangs 2013/01/14 23:50:08
  • Sandra ... Birthpangs 2013/01/15 01:49:45
    Sandra James
    +3
    yea well obama is an ass
  • Birthpangs Sandra ... 2013/01/15 04:14:40
  • Sandra ... Birthpangs 2013/01/15 16:37:23
    Sandra James
    +1
    yea well i live to be kind
  • Riobhca 2013/01/14 23:19:58
    Riobhca
    +9
    Rev. Peterson is correct.
  • Zippcodey 2013/01/14 23:18:37 (edited)
    Zippcodey
    +9
    If people couldn't start seeing this from the beginning of Obama's administration and that he's trying to get the races to hate each other, which is part of the government plan of an uprising.

As far as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are concerned they are both CFR members, they are both using the Blacks for their own stardom and keeping their pockets full, they use any minority, from homosexuality to woman rights. These two prove what Christianity is along with the Papacy.
  • Alex Go... Zippcodey 2013/01/14 23:26:18
    Alex Goldsmith
    +3
    you relate this to christianity? maybe popular "christian" culture, but you'll encounter many problems with true christians that disagree

2014/11/21 19:25:01