BLACK LEADERS TELL US HOW THEY SEE OBAMA

SunShine 2011/07/03 03:02:24

This guy will probably be called all kinds of names by his community—he joins a small circle of Uncle Toms……Clarence Thomas, Allen West, Tim Scott, Thomas Sowell, and Herman Cain and Walter Williams. I am sure you can think of others. These men need to be commended.

by Mychal Massie

At a time when many Americans can barely afford Burger King and a movie, Obama boasts of spending a billion dollars on his re-election campaign. Questioned at a recent appearance about the spiraling fuel costs, Obama said, "Get used to it" – and with an insouciant grin and chortle, he told another person at the event, who complained about the effect high fuel prices were having on his family, to "get a more fuel-efficient car."

The Obamas behave as if they were sharecroppers living in a trailer and hit the Powerball, but instead of getting new tires for their trailer and a new pickup truck, they moved to Washington. And instead of making possum pie, with goats and chickens in the front yard, they're spending and living large at taxpayer expense – opulent vacations, gala balls, resplendent dinners and exclusive command performances at the White House, grand date nights, golf, basketball, more golf, exclusive resorts and still more golf. In the 1950's they called it acting (NI**ER RICH)

Expensive, ill-fitting and ill-chosen wigs and fashions hardly befit the first lady of the United States. The Obamas have behaved in every way but presidential – which is why it's so offensive when we hear Obama say, in order "to restore fiscal responsibility, we all need to share in the sacrifice – but we don't have to sacrifice the America we believe in."

The American people have been sacrificing; it is he and his family who are behaving as if they've never had two nickels to rub together – and now, having hit the mother lode, they're going to spend away their feelings of inadequacy at the taxpayers' expense.

Obama continues to exhibit behavior that, at best, can be described as mobocratic and, at worst, reveals a deeply damaged individual. In a February 2010 column, I asked, "Is Obama unraveling?" I wrote that it was beginning to appear the growing mistrust of him and contempt for his policies was beginning to have a destabilizing effect on him.

At that time, I wrote that not having things go one's way can be a bitter pill, but reasonable people don't behave as he was behaving. He had insulted Republicans at their luncheon, where he had been an invited guest. I had speculated that was, in part, what had led him to falsely accuse Supreme Court justices before Congress, the nation and the world, during the 2010 State of the Union address.

It appeared, at that time, as if he were "fraying around the emotional edges." That behavior has not abated – it has become more pronounced. While addressing the nation, after being forced to explain the validity of his unilateral aggression with Libya, America witnessed a petulant individual scowling and scolding the public for daring to insist he explain his actions.

But during an afternoon speech to address the budget/debt, he took his scornful, unstable despotic behavior to depths that should give the nation cause for concern. Displaying a dark psychopathy more representative of an episode of "The Tudors" television series, he invited Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., to sit in the front row during his speech and then proceeded to berate both Ryan and Ryan's budget-cutting plan. Even liberal Democrats were put off by the act. MSNBC's Joe Scarborough questioned the sanity of Obama's actions.

Today, criticism is coming from all sides. A senior Democrat lawmaker said, "I have been very disappointed in [Obama], to the point where I'm embarrassed that I endorsed him. It's so bad that some of us are thinking, is there some way we can replace him? How do you get rid of this guy?" ("Democrats' Disgust with Obama," The Daily Beast, April 15, 2011)

Steve McCann wrote: Obama's speech "was chock full of lies, deceit and crass fear-mongering. It must be said that [he] is the most dishonest, deceitful and mendacious person in a position of power I have ever witnessed" ("The Mendacity of Barack Obama," AmericanThinker.com, April 15, 2011).

McCann continued: "[His] performance was the culmination of four years of outright lies and narcissism that have been largely ignored by the media, including some in the conservative press and political class who are loath to call [him] what he is in the bluntest of terms: a liar and a fraud. That he relies on his skin color to intimidate, either outright or by insinuation [against] those who oppose his radical agenda only add to his audacity. It is apparent that he has gotten away with his character flaws his entire life, aided and abetted by sycophants around him. ..."

With these being among the kinder rebukes being directed at Obama, and with people becoming less intimidated by his willingness to use race as a bludgeon, with falling poll numbers in every meaningful category and an increasingly aggressive tea-party opposition – how much longer before he cracks completely?

The coming months of political life are not going to be pleasant for Obama. Possessed by a self-perceived palatine mindset, that in his mind places him above criticism, how long before he cracks in public? Can America risk a man with a documented track record of lying and misrepresenting truth as a basic way of life, who is becoming increasingly more contumelious?

Mychal Massie is chairman of the National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives-Project 21 – a conservative black think tank located in Washington, D.C. He was recognized as the 2008 Conservative Man of the Year by the Conservative Party of Suffolk County, N.Y. He is a nationally recognized political activist, pundit and columnist. He has appeared on Fox News Channel, CNN, MSNBC, C-SPAN, NBC, Comcast Cable and talk radio programming nationwide. A former self-employed business owner of more than 30 years, Massie can be followed at mychal-massie.com.

• jeane 2011/07/03 03:20:06 (edited)
    jeane
    +19
    Couldn't have stated it better myself. I did not vote for Obama. He is even worse than I first suspected. I took a lot of heat from my family and other liberal Oregonians but I held fast and I have (Unfortunately) proved to be right. My son stated that Obama has probably ruined the chances of a really qualified black President from ever being elected. I hope not I really like Allen West.

• HOMBRE 2013/11/16 00:24:17
    HOMBRE
    +1
    Obama won presidency on lies.
  • SunShine HOMBRE 2013/11/16 02:13:15
    SunShine
    +1
    you bet he did..
  • MIKEY 2011/10/25 11:04:30
    MIKEY
    +1
    what a wonderful post...thank you...what more is there to say....
  • keeper 2011/09/08 17:08:29
    keeper
    +1
    Thank you Sunshine~~
  • Nat Turner 2011/08/20 02:15:43 (edited)
    Nat Turner
    Why does that sound like "THE BIG HOUSE " sendrome?
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2011/08/02 10:10:26
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +4
    Any Black or White or Brown person still insane enough to vote for that clown should have their head examined for mental illness.
  • SunShine Hula gi... 2011/08/03 19:58:13 (edited)
    SunShine
    +2
    SOUNDS LIKE MOST progressives would qualify for that HG..
  • Nat Turner Hula gi... 2011/08/20 02:21:06
    Nat Turner
    So what you are saying, is that drunk azz bush was your hero?
  • Hula gi... Nat Turner 2011/08/20 03:51:45
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    So because I'm not for Obama because he's a traitor I'm for Bush and by the way....Bush wasn't a drunk in office. Obama's side kick on the other hand does a good job of making a fool of himself.

• Nat Turner Hula gi... 2011/09/08 14:49:57
    Nat Turner
    So how many drunk pictures do you have of bush?
  • SunShine Nat Turner 2011/09/08 16:28:06
    SunShine
    far as I know, he's not running for office..........................
  • Nat Turner SunShine 2011/10/11 20:21:08 (edited)
    Nat Turner
    Does that mean he doesn't drink cause he's no longer in office?
  • SunShine Nat Turner 2011/10/11 21:10:07
    SunShine
    no..it just has no bearing on anything anymore.. why are you wasting your time and mine talking about it
  • Nat Turner SunShine 2011/11/11 18:07:49
    Nat Turner
    If I'm wasting you time, whyb are you responding?
  • Soundstorm 2011/08/02 09:26:09
    Soundstorm
    +1
    For all their griping about the history of white racism and its residual traces black Americans are far more victimized by their tendency to stike out at one another and treat their own families and neighbors with contempt. Too many who subsist on welfare resist all hope, pride or personal preservation. So they are always ripe for big state exploitation.
  • SunShine Soundstorm 2011/09/08 16:29:14
    SunShine
    +1
    very true.. one of the subjects discussed in Michelle obamas thesis.. envy and jealousy of blacks against those blacks who improved their lot in life by WORKING. AND GOING AFTER THEIR DREAMS.
  • schjaz 2011/07/16 15:10:36
    schjaz
    +2
    WOW! Hit that nail on the head. Excellant article.
  • BlackSouth 2011/07/09 16:36:48
    BlackSouth
    This is Racism trying to hide behind Journalism. I am going to take one quote from this whole text to prove my point.
    "Can America risk a man with a documented track record of lying and misrepresenting truth as a basic way of life, who is becoming increasingly more contumelious?"

That has been every President in office since Rutherford B. Hayes. No I will take that back because the biggest swindle is the one How the Republican Party is always talking about how the Democratic Party is the party of the KKK and slavery. The Republican Party knew that the whole time. even when they sold us out to them when they agreed to the Compromise of 1877. Black help the Republicans into power and how do they repay us? They pulled federal troops out of the South that were suppose to protect the newly won freedom and civil rights of Blacks and gave "States Rights" to the Southern states which in turn began to terrorize blacks for the next 70 years. That's what the Republican Party did. To take it back even further Abraham Lincoln wouldn't
    have freed the slaves if he didn't have to. It was all about politics just as it is today.
    "I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is a physical difference between the two, which, in my judgmen...

"I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is a physical difference between the two, which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality; and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I ... am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position."I am quoting Abraham Lincoln, and as a Black man in American I have to ask myself what the f*ck is that? I live in a world where radio show host call tell a black person to "call them back when they take the bone out of their nose." but gets upset when the Former head of the RNC
    calls him an "entertainer" which is what he is since he does not hold any public office and earns money from his radio show. If you ask me it's all a conspiracy by the Republican party. The Republican party is always blaming the left of racism, but I see nothing coming from their side to change it except say "be color-blind" ridiculous.
  • SunShine BlackSouth 2011/07/10 13:42:39 (edited)
    SunShine
    thank you for your opinion but I shall have to take very strong opposition to your statement that
    "Can America risk a man with a documented track record of lying and misrepresenting truth as a basic way of life, who is becoming increasingly more contumelious?" is racist.
    In fact, you admit in your statement, tho incorrectly, that that is indicative of every president since Hayes..

So I submit to you that obama has been the biggest liar, manipulator, twister of words (Alinskyite) ever to sit in the oval office in addition to being an elitist, narcissist, marxist, anti-Israel pro Palestine, whose most oft used word is "I, Me, myself, commander in chief" because that is how he thinks. He is arrogant and a usurper who spent most of his life with anti-Americans and those who would destroy our country.

As for your claims about the Republican party, I am not a member of such however, I do know that if it were not for them the Civil Rights Act of 1964 would not have passed as 120 Democrats voted against it. That ought to tell you something. On the other hand there is a lot wrong with both parties and we truly need to all pull together to take back our country while we have one to call our own and enjoy our most precious treasure, our freedom.
    I also would like to add that this ...

I also would like to add that this president has probably done more harm to the blacks in this country than any other single president, certainly he has been the most divisive. Why do you think so many blacks are now in opposition to him? why do you think that so many millions left the democratic party and like myself are now Independents??
  • LadyXaos ☮ 2011/07/08 19:40:03
    LadyXaos ☮
    +1
    Great post
  • dick 2011/07/08 19:17:55
    dick
    +3
    A very well put reply! reply applause
  • bettyboop 2011/07/08 11:55:06
    bettyboop
    +2
    America voted.....they picked this man. Was it because he was Black?? Only they know....I did not vote for him.
  • MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +3
    That's why they are leaders!! :)
  • Doc 2011/07/05 21:16:12
    Doc
    +4
    You should see what Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton said about him.
  • Old Salt 2011/07/05 17:55:38
  • MIZ® ₱... Old Salt 2011/07/05 22:06:59
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +6
    Very well said, OS!
  • BlackSouth Old Salt 2011/07/11 02:27:56
    BlackSouth
    +2
    Society had already done that. long before he came. All that you said was happening a long time before he ever came to office. How can it be his fault? I'm just saying,
  • Old Salt BlackSouth 2011/07/11 02:42:18
  • SunShine BlackSouth 2011/07/11 04:01:05
    SunShine
    true but obama has been the most divisive president we have ever had
  • Rodney 2011/07/05 17:38:47
    Rodney
    +8
    The man is nothing more then a puppet. Chosen by the rich, powerful elite who knew by taking an unknown from nowhere to the top post and a man with dark skin, they could for ever play the race card in order to maintain their superiority and control over everyone. They also knew that such an unknown, unskilled, empty suit could be loaded up with ALL their demands, desires and agenda's to gain the socialistic European style governance they have failed to achieve in the past. Is failure coming for this empty suit? I would say YES! Barack Obama has done more to galvanize this nation and wake people up then any previous president. That being said, he and his puppet masters have done more damage to this country and their movement as well. My prediction is that we will see in the coming years more Black Americans waking up and becoming more conservative. They are now seeing that the LBJ Great Society experiment has failed and only destroyed the Black Family unit and tied them even more to the Democratic "Plantation" then ever before.
  • MIZ® ₱... Rodney 2011/07/05 22:09:27
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +8
    More black people are conservative than will admit, because they're immediately OUSTED!
  • Rodney MIZ® ₱... 2011/07/05 22:13:42
    Rodney
    +4
    I read the other night the statistics on Black families from the 50's to now and what and how they were broken apart. Also part of that was the percentage of welfare recipients from the Black communities before and after. It exploded after LBJ's Great Society experiment had been on line for a couple years.
  • MIZ® ₱... Rodney 2011/07/05 22:25:45
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +6
    I wish more people would read like you (and me, not saying I don't... LOL), Rod! They might learn something!
  • Rodney MIZ® ₱... 2011/07/05 22:52:28
    Rodney
    +3
    Too many either talk out of their butt or believe everything their talking heads tell them.
  • Old Salt MIZ® ₱... 2011/07/06 03:18:22
  • MIZ® ₱... Old Salt 2011/07/06 03:28:57
  • Old Salt MIZ® ₱... 2011/07/06 04:16:45
  • SunShine Old Salt 2011/07/06 03:30:46
    SunShine
    +3
    well I am in the same neighborhood OS so that means you can have us for neighbors.. you just have to move here.. !! lol
  • Old Salt SunShine 2011/07/06 04:18:19
  • SunShine Old Salt 2011/07/06 04:23:10
    SunShine
    +2
    if you are ever up this way, please get in touch and come for a visit.. love to have you.

2014/09/30 13:48:41