Bishop Calls on All Christians to Leave Democratic Party

Dave**Gay for Girls** 2012/09/07 15:31:49

Bishop E.W. Jackson is making a war cry: “Let God’s
people go!”

Jackson, a Marine Corps veteran, graduate of Harvard Law
School and adjunct professor of law, is echoing the words of Moses in a
campaign to persuade Christians of all races that the time has come for a
wholesale exodus of Christians from the Democrat Party.

The former candidate for U.S. Senate in Virginia points
to what he calls the Democrat party's “cult-like devotion” to abortion; the
rejection of the traditional biblical model of family; the hostility hurled at
those who express a Christian viewpoint such as Chick-fil-A president and Chief
Operating Officer Dan Cathy; the actions of organizations such as the ACLU and
the Foundation For Freedom From Religion in suing cities and towns for
displaying crosses at memorials or mentioning the name Jesus in prayer at official
events.

Beyond all of this, Jackson says, Democrat operatives are
also attacking Gabrielle Douglas, the 16-year old black American who won the
2012 gold medal in gymnastics.

“The accomplished young lady had the nerve to give glory
to God for her win,” Jackson says. “This apparently offended liberals.”

Case in point: Mary Elizabeth Williams, journalist for
the progressive online magazine Salon.com, wrote, “I've
often wondered what it is about Christians like Douglas that unnerves me so ...
Douglas and her ilk seem to espouse a faith based on what is commonly referred
to as 'The God of Parking Spaces.'”

Jackson, founder and president of STAND (Staying True to
America's National Destiny), responds: “Progressives are indeed 'unnerved' by
devout Christians. That's why they resort to ridicule, even of a 16-year-old
Olympic medal winner. Williams says we worship 'The God of Parking Spaces,' but
I would prefer Gabby's God of grace and kindness to the leftist's god of
ridicule and persecution.

“Our Heavenly Father loves us and helps those who are
humble enough to ask Him.”

Later this month when Democrats make same-sex marriage
part of their official Party Platform, the former practicing attorney says they
will be spitting in the face of every Bible-believing Christian in America:
“They will be saying, 'We don't care what you think, what you believe, or what
the Bible or the God of the Bible says. We know better than God.'”

Jackson's message to Christians is, “The Democrat Party
has turned its back on Christians. It is time to turn our backs on the Democrat
Party.”

• HOMBRE 2012/09/25 20:35:45
    HOMBRE
    Good. I hope they do;-0
  • dozerfleetprod 2012/09/23 21:43:23 (edited)
    dozerfleetprod
    +2
    GOPobot Demcepti

Party lines are becoming almost this cartoonishly simple to tell good from evil. The Democrat Party is gradually becoming the party of Pure Evil, Inc. Republicans are polarizing the other way, but there's still quite a few treacherous RINOs that need dealing with.
  • redhorse29 2012/09/11 06:41:52
    redhorse29
    Good for him and I hope he is successful in his bid.
  • joshua.sager.9 2012/09/10 23:46:10
    joshua.sager.9
    If you want a country run by the Christian equivalent of the Taliban, then follow Jackson's advice.

Right wingers fundamentally misunderstand the 1st Amendment and are too ignorant to see that a theocracy is bad for everybody.
  • Jay Theyme joshua.... 2012/09/11 02:51:04
    Jay Theyme
    "the Christian equivalent of the Taliban"

I guess you're just a kid who wants to lash out at his parents but wow it's amazing to see the ignorance, hypocrisy and sheer phony intellectual dishonestly in that statement. And of course we can prove that.

You would wish you lived in a town full of his guys. You'd be safe and protected. But you would NEVER dare live in a Taliban town under their rules. Not for a minute.
  • joshua.... Jay Theyme 2012/09/11 02:59:00
    joshua.sager.9
    1) I was raised Jewish and have no problem with my parents.

2) The Taliban has instituted religious laws which impose their religion on others and marginalizes certain ethnic groups; the religious right seeks to impose their religion on others and has already marginalized minority groups (ex. gays). The only difference that I see here is that the left wing in the United States has held back the religious extremists enough that they have not been able to institute their religious agenda.

3) Because Christianity has no history of killing "infidels": Things like the Crusades, witch trials, pogroms, and murdering of millions during religious wars were just isolated incidents of Christian violence.
  • Jay Theyme joshua.... 2012/09/11 03:16:03
    Jay Theyme
    1) You hate Christians so much because you always felt 'left out' or what is that about?

2) You figure "How can I write similarities into a kind of list" using loose terms like 'marginalize' and 'agenda'".

When in reality, as a Jew you will ONLY live in Christian nations like the USA and would NEVER live in a Taliban community. Because 'marginalize' is going to be you getting your head sawed off with a dull kitchen knife.

3) 'Because' isn't an answer. Christianity has a history of defending Europe and Jews from 'Taliban' and did so by creating 'Crusades' Something you ought to be VERY thankful they did. You especially! You better thank God for crusaders nightly.

'Witch Trials' sure. And other anti-christian propagandas,

however,

None of this changes the vicious hate-spewing lie you were caught at here. YOU. 1 Million times over a million would HAPPILY live in the Bishops home safe and secure with your rights protected,

yet,

YOU would not dare to go live in the home of a 'Taliban equivalent'.. Not for a minute for fear of your life.

You are caught lying. Apologize. Thank a Crusader. Next time you see a Christian thank them that you get to live in a society where you are 100% free to spew anti-christian hate propaganda, have stupid opinion...

however,

yet,

You are caught lying. Apologize. Thank a Crusader. Next time you see a Christian thank them that you get to live in a society where you are 100% free to spew anti-christian hate propaganda, have stupid opinions, shlt on their culture and nobody will stop you, cut your head off or decide to execute your mom and dad while you watch. You thankless little shlt lol
  • joshua.... Jay Theyme 2012/09/11 03:22:36
    joshua.sager.9
    You are either willfully ignorant, heavily indoctrinated, or simply not that bright. I would never live in a Sharia ruled country, but I would also never live in a country ruled by Christian religious laws.

PS. At the same time that Christians were "protecting Europe", they were periodically trying to eradicate my ancestors (look up the source of the term "blood libel"). Your ignorance on this subject is staggering.
  • Jay Theyme joshua.... 2012/09/11 03:47:57
    Jay Theyme
    stop pretending you are 'arguing' with me. You absolutely would live in a Christian nation run by people like the Bishop and 'at worst' be freer than anywhere else on Earth.

Don't talk like we are having a 'debate' or there is some 'arguing' here. You were caught making an outrageous evil little lie and you are now shamed over it.
  • joshua.... Jay Theyme 2012/09/11 05:00:54
    joshua.sager.9
    I am not arguing with you; that would entail you having a rational point that I must refute. You are simply wrong, and incapable of accepting that your delusions have led to a place where reality has no meaning. I don't doubt that you believe your delusions, but hope that you eventually open your eyes to reality.

I haven't lied, and I dare you to provide me any historical reference from a reputable source that supports your argument.

PS. If a country is controlled by a religious group, it is, by definition, less free than a democracy; religion takes power from the choices of the people and serves to contract the democratic process to conform with the acceptable practices of the religion.
  • reaper joshua.... 2012/09/11 05:04:03
    reaper
    theyme is rather manipulative. I'm sure he know's just acts as PR. also this

theyme manipulative acts pr
  • joshua.... reaper 2012/09/11 05:18:39
    joshua.sager.9
    He isn't manipulative, merely persistent and extremely dense. Logical arguments fail to reach him, and he is willing to wear people down through sheer volume of ignorance until they go away.
  • joshua.... reaper 2012/09/11 14:56:14
    joshua.sager.9
    Now I have been blocked by Jay Theyme because I actually argue back. He actually tried to argue that the dark ages Christians protected Jews from Muslims and didn't like it when I pointed out just how wrong that is.

See, if somebody just fights back it is revealed that he is simply a pathetic little fool who runs at the first sight of somebody who will fight back.
  • lolo 2012/09/10 23:03:54
    lolo
    +1
    I've been a democrat all my life but I have changed or maybe they have changed. It has gone way too far to the left and I no longer share their vision or their blatent lack of values. I'm out.
  • we are 6 Celtic nations 2012/09/10 20:28:53
  • Avenged7 2012/09/10 20:22:27
    Avenged7
    I guess Mr. Jackson would have all Christians leave the Democratic party, so all Christians can give the wealthy companies and wealthy persons welfare and then let the poor die in the streets. What kind of Christian is that???????? Also I think he lies about Gabby Douglas, I don't believe Democratic operatives attacking her. I've never heard of such garbage even on S.H. until now!!!!!!
  • squire 2012/09/10 19:52:03
    squire
    TO HELL WITH JACKSON. TO HELL WITH CHRISTIANITY.
  • Hawk squire 2012/09/10 23:31:02
    Hawk
    Yea - he and we probably won't be going there - but I do believe there is a spot reserved for you and your kind. It is very hard to be a christian - very easy to be a none believer! Your choice.
  • squire Hawk 2012/09/11 20:36:07
    squire
    AFTER FACT COMES, THERE IS NO NEED FOR BELIEF. YOU BELIEVE THERE IS A SPOT? WHERE? SO YOUR CHRISTIANITY IS THE WAY? WHAT A PILE OF DO DO JUST AS ALL RELIGION IS, AND ALL BASED ON BELIEF. YOUR CHOICE.
  • Hawk squire 2012/09/12 00:40:47
    Hawk
    Your such a hateful, small minded person. But you are entitled, as am I, to our own values and beliefs.
  • squire Hawk 2012/09/12 15:33:19
    squire
    me hateful! what nerve. white supremacy is a mutha!
  • Hawk squire 2012/09/12 17:16:12
    Hawk
    White supremacy........now I see your problem. All black is good, all white is bad. lol
  • squire Hawk 2012/09/12 17:21:35
    squire
    white supremacy is always bad for blacks; but you know that. yhose of your mindset set the standard.
  • Hawk squire 2012/09/12 17:28:52
    Hawk
    You know so much about me. Please continue!
  • squire Hawk 2012/09/14 15:16:18
    squire
    enough has been said! know thyself.
  • Hawk squire 2012/09/14 17:03:23
    Hawk
    It's idiots like you who test my will to not be racist! I know myself. And I know you!
  • squire Hawk 2012/09/14 18:19:10
    squire
    and i know you and your kind well. be who you are because its all you can be, even if it is a snake.
  • Hawk squire 2012/09/14 18:45:11
    Hawk
    lol - ya got a bolt loose franky
  • squire Hawk 2012/09/14 20:31:11
    squire
    then you must be laughing at yourself as usual you birdbrain.
  • Hawk squire 2012/09/14 21:58:37
    Hawk
    I can't expect more from a pig - than a grunt.
  • squire Hawk 2012/09/16 17:14:28
    squire
    then why respond you pig.
  • Hawk squire 2012/09/16 20:52:26 (edited)
    Hawk
    You brilliant !! lol
  • squire Hawk 2012/09/18 19:41:23
    squire
    and it just galls you, doesn't it?
  • Hawk squire 2012/09/19 02:02:24
    Hawk
    LMAO - Nothing from the Village idiot galls me! lol
  • squire Hawk 2012/09/19 14:54:02
    squire
    sure it does. why? because you found out that the village idiot is not an idiot at all except in your birdbrain mind.
  • Hawk squire 2012/09/19 14:58:48
    Hawk
    Really good come back.........for a 5 year old!
  • squire Hawk 2012/09/19 15:05:44
    squire
    key word, is "good". thanks, at least you recognize good when it's up close.
  • Hawk squire 2012/09/19 15:13:26
    Hawk
    for a 5 year old
  • squire Hawk 2012/09/19 15:26:27
    squire
    key word is "good".
  • Hawk squire 2012/09/19 20:21:56
    Hawk
    lol

2014/11/01 05:28:25