Birthers Are Like Bigots, And Bigots Are Like Birthers

ProudProgressive 2012/05/08 20:54:50

By Bryian Revoner
May 8, 2012

After having the severe misfortune of being exposed to the bottom-of-the-barrel ideology expressed by a North Carolina Congressional candidate named Dr. John Whitley–while he was on CNN spewing his venomous muck to Anderson Cooper about President Obama’s supposedly questionable place of origin–it only goes to reinforce the shattered and mangled reality of the superlative racism that still reigns supreme within the hollow vacuums that now pose as minds throughout the conservative/Republican corridors of old, middle-of-the-road, traditional, White-male gobbledygook.

But first, just in case there are those who might have missed the interview, allow me to give you the highlights. To put it plainly, to say that Anderson Cooper took Dr. Whitley to school on the facts bus would be putting it lightly, but that’s exactly what happened. Shrewd Cooper picked apart Dr. Whitley’s brittle claims of birth certificate tampering with common sense, fairness and a hearty respect for the qualified personnel who did their job to properly examine and confidently put forth the conclusion that most of the sane world now knows to be true, which is the fact that the birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama is as valid as any other document from the state of Hawaii or any of the other 49 states or any of the other 43 previous presidents! Eventually, the bigots/Birthers are going to have to get over it.

And Cooper was right to question the merits of such a bizarre, goose chase, when the evidence and the facts just don’t seem to be able to measure up to being the evidence or the facts—depending overwhelming on who it is applied to. For a party that spends all of its time clamoring for state’s rights and crowing so loudly about how only they have the confidence needed to restore, uphold and streamline the 10th Amendment, it seems very peculiar that on this particular case so many of these state’s rights cheerleaders are still having such a difficult time trusting the state of Hawaii to do its job and accepting the results produced from it.

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that it almost sounds like the Birthers are advocating for big government to get involved to straighten out Obama’s birth certificate situation, because they obviously don’t trust the state of Hawaii any further than the sound of the word aloha can carry.

And as silly as it may seem, all Dr. Whitley really had to go on was the pitiful admission that a large amount of his suspicion of the president’s birth certificate was based on two things—how it looked compared to his friend’s birth certificate, who is also allegedly from Hawaii and the odd feeling of the birth certificate paper and the official, birth certificate seal that was noticed by him as he ran his fingers across it.

And as Whitley was forced to admit to Cooper, he is a doctor, not a birth certificate specialist or a birth certificate seal specialist, which means that he probably knows about as much about the legitimacy of a birth certificate as I know about harnessing the power of nuclear fusion from the sun while blindfolded.

Birthers are like bigots, and bigots are like Birthers! There is just no other way of explaining it. Maybe the next time I’m in North Carolina, I’ll stop by the Jim Crow, country club and ask for a copy of Dr. Whitley’s birth certificate, so I can run my fingers across it to see if it will give me a Ku Klux Klan, paper cut. If it does, by George it’s a fake!

Wasn’t this Birther crap supposed to be over with by now? Apparently the stench of bigotry just refuses to let it die. Maybe racism is the ultimate vampire, and not even silver, fact bullets can kill it, but there is one thing that can, and it’s called a vote—more people should try it sometimes.

So to all of the finger pointers, many of them on the progressive left, who have been so quick to pour gasoline on what they perceive to be the ‘Democrat’s plantation’ for brainwashed Blacks, just stick around past November and a good, old boy like Dr. Whitley will show you what a plantation really looks like. They’ll probably try to repeal Obamacare, ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,’ Planned Parenthood and they might even try to repeal you—depending on which side of the paper bag your complexion resides on! So, you might want to find your birth certificate, update your zip code and have your citizenship papers handy.

Read More: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/08/birthers-a...

• unclepat 2012/05/08 21:10:59
    unclepat
    +3
    Dear Santa Claus,
    I figure I'd better get my Christmas wishes in early so here goes:
    1. I just want ONE birther to admit that this whole farce is racially motivated and not that tired line about "disagreeing with his policies".

Thank you. Signed Unclepat! lolol

• rustyshackelford 2012/05/09 01:43:15
  • john Kills 2012/05/08 23:53:49 (edited)
    john Kills
    Doesn't matter what you call me, it doesn't change the fact that Barry is an illegal president who is muslim and wants to destroy America. Barry is also a racist as proven in his own books. Barry is a marxist bastard and anyone who supports him should be lined up in front of a firing squad for treason.
  • America... john Kills 2012/05/09 21:14:13
    American☆Atheist
    +1
    facts are things that are true
  • john Kills America... 2012/05/12 03:30:27
    john Kills
    Facts are, you wouldn't know the truth if you got smacked up side the head with it.
  • America... john Kills 2012/05/12 04:05:05
    American☆Atheist
    john Kills M 46LA, US

Your state is a dumb one.
  • Paul 2012/05/08 23:48:11
    Paul
    The ones still clinging to Obamas birth certificate as something notable aren't going to give in, but I do believe more of them are going to decease their claims as it is them that are being laughed at and ridiculed anymore, We will always have the hard cases that will never let it go.
  • unclepat 2012/05/08 21:10:59
    unclepat
    +3
    Dear Santa Claus,

Thank you. Signed Unclepat! lolol
  • Cuppajo 2012/05/08 21:08:11
  • Paul Cuppajo 2012/05/08 23:42:41
    Paul
    +2
    say what? I do believe the majority of people that have a problem with Obama as our President, are the bigots in this country. Thanks for another fine post ProudProgressive
  • President Camacho 2012/05/08 20:57:57
    President Camacho
    +3
    Thank the original birther...hillary rhodnumb clinton
  • ProudPr... Preside... 2012/05/08 21:11:19
    ProudProgressive
    +3
    Wrong again. The first people to raise the birther issue were from a group of Clinton supporters known as "PUMA". They demanded to see the President's birth certificate. Then, when the President produced his short form certificate and that certificate was confirmed as authentic and accurate by the Republican Governor of Hawaii, they went away. From that point on it has been the Right wing nut jobs who have run with it for the last four years.
  • Preside... ProudPr... 2012/05/09 00:42:00
    President Camacho
    A couple of fringe groups have persisted that Obama is not who he claims to be. Most people have put this aside...then again, why can't we see his college records?
  • TaxCode... Preside... 2012/05/09 03:06:49
  • Preside... TaxCode... 2012/05/09 03:15:03 (edited)
    President Camacho
    it is absolutely necessary that we see his college transcripts given the mystery surrounding his life. The man was NEVER vetted by the media. LOLOLOL. Rule proposed in April of 2011 HMMMMM what a coincidence.
  • TaxCode... Preside... 2012/05/09 03:25:21
    TaxCodeIsLaw
    Can you please refer me to the provision of law that requires a college degree for the president and further grants the moronic electorate the authority to view it?
  • Preside... TaxCode... 2012/05/09 03:57:20
    President Camacho
    Lets just say, when one is as questionable a person as the current oval office occupant we should find out why he is who he is.
  • TaxCode... Preside... 2012/05/09 04:10:19
    TaxCodeIsLaw
    In other words you have no recognized right or reason to see them.
  • Preside... TaxCode... 2012/05/09 04:28:45
    President Camacho
    my right is my will and my will is my right. I see what I choose.
  • TaxCode... Preside... 2012/05/09 04:49:32
    TaxCodeIsLaw
    It is painfully obvious that you see what choose.
  • Preside... TaxCode... 2012/05/09 10:38:28
    President Camacho
    that's right...and I choo-choo-choose you!
  • Preside... TaxCode... 2012/05/09 03:16:06
    President Camacho
    where were you when kerry and bush and gore transcripts were leaked to the press? HMMMMMMM
  • TaxCode... Preside... 2012/05/09 03:23:15
    TaxCodeIsLaw
    Leaked being the key word. You are suggesting that because his college records haven't been surreptitiously obtained, this is problematic?
  • Preside... TaxCode... 2012/05/09 03:57:40
    President Camacho
    because there is no desire to expose this fraud for the fraud he is.
  • TaxCode... Preside... 2012/05/09 04:09:42
    TaxCodeIsLaw
    Oh so violating the law is encouraged as long as it suits your political whims?
  • Preside... TaxCode... 2012/05/09 04:28:18
    President Camacho
    yes. of course. the law is secondary to truth and justice.
  • TaxCode... Preside... 2012/05/09 04:50:18
    TaxCodeIsLaw
    There is no justice without law
  • Preside... TaxCode... 2012/05/09 10:37:37
    President Camacho
    there is no law without justice. It was once a law that black people were property and that women couldn't vote. unjust laws are to be broken.
  • TaxCode... Preside... 2012/05/09 14:13:52
    TaxCodeIsLaw
    Those laws weren't broken. They were overturned and/or removed by Congress and the courts, the process setup by the Constitution, the ultimate law of the land.
  • Preside... TaxCode... 2012/05/11 00:17:57
    President Camacho
    so you believe that unjust laws should be followed until overturned? i disagree
  • TaxCode... Preside... 2012/05/11 02:05:11
    TaxCodeIsLaw
    So you feel that privacy laws are unjust?
  • Preside... TaxCode... 2012/05/11 02:15:31
    President Camacho
    I haven't read the law - we'll see.

2014/10/26 07:45:56