BIRTHER WARS: Revenge Of The Sith. Pam Geller: Obama illegitimate because parents had ‘sham’ marriage. Is she on to something or ON something?

PLANETEATER 2011/05/07 18:05:07

Conservative activist Pam Geller now believes she has insight into the intimate details of President Barack Obama's parents' marriage.

The anti-Muslim Geller took up the cause of birtherism in a recent World Net Daily article where she claimed Obama was an illegitimate president because he was also an illegitimate child.

Her allegations were based on a recently released immigration file of President Obama's father, Barack Obama Sr.

"Stanley Ann Dunham was a white girl in a family way with a mixed-race child, desperate for legitimacy in a culture that condemned such behavior as abject immorality, and Barack Obama Sr. was a con man from Kenya desperate to stay in the USA," she wrote. "Was the marriage merely a business arrangement (she was 17 when she got pregnant)? Is that why it was so important to place the ads in the Hawaiian papers announcing the birth of the future president -- because his father was about to be deported?"

Geller continued: "Stanley Ann Dunham could not have been so savvy as to know that BHO I was a Muslim polygamist. Yet clearly, Barack Hussein Obama Sr., was never divorced from his first wife in Kenya."

"That would make the president illegitimate," she declared. "In 1787, illegitimate children had different rights. There is no way the founders of this great nation intended for an illegitimate child of a foreign bigamist to attain the highest, most powerful position in the new land."

World Net Daily editor Joseph Farah has worried that if Obama is allowed to serve as president then so-called "anchor babies" would also be eligible.

"Americans do not want illegal aliens to serve as presidents," he wrote. "That's not what the founders envisioned at all. But conceding to Obama's eligibility will open the door to American presidents who were 'anchor babies' -- children born of illegal aliens born on U.S. soil."

Birthers like Geller and Farah continue to make the argument that Obama is not a U.S. citizen in spite of the fact that he released his long-form birth certificate last week.

A recent ABC News/Washington Post poll found that the number of birthers had been cut in half in the last year.

As of May 1, only 10 percent of those polled believed that Obama was born outside the U.S., compared with 20 percent in April 2010. A full 70 percent acknowledged that the president was born in Hawaii, a 22 point swing from a year ago.

A Zogby interactive poll released Wednesday found that 30 percent of Republicans still do not believe the president is a U.S. citizen.

• Shadow13 2011/05/07 19:26:49
    She's on something
    Shadow13
    +26
    His mother was an American citizen and he was born on American soil. There is no debating this. The marital status of his parents is irrelevant. Glenn Beck's mother could have been a prostitute catering to illegal immigrants fresh off the boat, and Glenn Beck would still be considered and American (albeit a bad one).

So now Pam Geller can speak to the dead? Because that is the only way I can consider how she knows what the founders intended. Maybe we all have these powers and she has learned to tap into them, maybe I can try and channel them too....

The founders told me that liars like Pam and the rest of the Murdoc syndicate should have their mouths sewed shut, their hands bound and their genitals removed so they cannot spread their lies and propagate their devil induced spawns.

• Keeping It Real 2012/03/30 03:03:28 (edited)
    She's on something
    Keeping It Real
    I heard this FEMALE by a technicality speak briefly on CSPAN and I couldn't listen to her hateful rhetoric. I feel sorry for her children if she has them and if ever there was an example of why women must have access to birth control pills this is one. birth control pills
  • toni 2011/10/17 15:23:33
    She's on something
    toni
    We have had many presidents who were real bastards. The constitution doesn't speak to the issue.
  • Jrogers 2011/09/25 23:09:54
    She's on something
    Jrogers
    +1
    Grasping at straws - attention wh*re!
  • Joe61 2011/06/22 08:52:44
    She's on something
    Joe61
    +1
    When you decide to build and live in a sand castle. Then, don't blame the rest of world when the tide washes your dream home away. sand castle blame rest world tide washes dream home sand castles
  • John® 2011/05/21 06:42:47
    She's on to something
    John®
    +1
    Soetoro should just admit he is a Kenyan and go.
  • hyrulien 2011/05/19 15:10:47
    She's on something
    hyrulien
    +3
    Obamas father basically got Obamas mother pregnant then bailed.

Obama had no real father.

If a women born in the united states goes to another state meets some foreigner there gets pregnant then the guy ditches here. Should the child not be a naturally born US citizen? Despite the fact that his mother is a US citizen and he was born on US land? And the father is not around because he was married to another women in Kenya?

I mean give them a break.... There are a lot of single mothers out there who deal with this all the time.
  • Dawn 2011/05/13 19:24:30
    She's on something
    Dawn
    +3
    if obama is illegitimate this secures his natural born citizenship because only his mother's citizenship would count.
  • coolrayfruge 2011/05/11 22:12:26
    She's on something
    coolrayfruge
    +4
    If thats the case alot of American's that have been born out of wedlock in this country are being discrimminated against by the self rightious , who just because they were born into wedlock,think they are better than those that weren't.
    What about those who's Parent's died in a tragic accident and was raised in a orphanage.
    Should they discrimminated from their right's to be a American citizen too?
    A person is not responsible for how he was born into this world and shouldn't be held accountable for the past actions of their parent's.
    All of our fore fathers were illegal immigrates to this country who took the land from its orginal inhabitants.
    The Native American's.

Dispite their role in History.
    Non of them were saint's.
    Most of them were slave owner's
    Ben Franklin was a womenizer.
  • Jrogers coolray... 2011/09/25 22:56:09
    Jrogers
    Excellent point
  • Meako 2011/05/10 08:44:30
    She's on something
    Meako
    +7
    sigh................
  • Gabhain 2011/05/10 04:37:32
    She's on something
    Gabhain
    +5
    The whole thing always puzzled me because unless you dispute his mother's citizenship there really is no issue.
  • DJL 2011/05/10 00:24:05
    She's on something
    DJL
    Obama's father could not legally marry his mother because he never divorced his wife in Kenya. That doesn't make him ineligible,just a bastard. What makes him ineligible is that his father was never a citizen.
  • Tired BN-0 2011/05/08 23:58:40
    She's on something
    Tired BN-0
    +3
    She's on something alright...It's called a need for recognition. Silly b!tch
  • Patriot American Symbol Man 2011/05/08 18:52:48
    She's on something
    Patriot American Symbol Man
    +4
    >>"That would make the president illegitimate," she declared. "In 1787, illegitimate children had different rights. There is no way the founders of this great nation intended for an illegitimate child of a foreign bigamist to attain the highest, most powerful position in the new land."<<

No one seemed to think that ruled out Alexander Hamilton from consideration, but I guess the Founders *really* didn't intended for an illegitimate child of a *black* bigamist to be President, right, Pam?
  • Liza Jane 2011/05/08 09:28:45
    She's on something
    Liza Jane
    +4
    I'd genuinely love to see her run for political office.
  • Mellow 2011/05/08 06:54:58 (edited)
    She's on something
    Mellow
    +7
    They're just looking for any excuse to not talk about real issues. Since birthers are ignorant, and don't know about real issues i.e. immigration, the economy, foreign policy, etc. They grasp at tiny threads hoping for a chance to get something right, which they never will.
  • scbluesman13 2011/05/08 04:32:21
    She's on something
    scbluesman13
    +12
    Pam Geller needs to F**k off.
  • kate 2011/05/08 02:51:28
    She's on something
    kate
    +10
    The Queen of the Idiots has spoken. Yawn.
  • PLANETE... kate 2011/05/13 05:38:35
    PLANETEATER
    I though Oily Tits had that title?
  • Giantfan 2011/05/08 02:20:34
    She's on something
    Giantfan
    +12
    The Birthers have quickly become the laughing stock of the world. I don't pay attention to them.
  • Darnel 2011/05/08 01:41:44
    She's on something
    Darnel
  • Zuggi 2011/05/07 23:56:48
    She's on something
    Zuggi
    +11
    Pam Geller is straight up crazy.
  • Dana 2011/05/07 23:34:11
    She's on something
    Dana
    +7
    well? It at least made me laugh!
  • Jenn the Psycho 2011/05/07 23:31:14 (edited)
  • Mikey Pooh Jenn th... 2011/05/07 23:52:09
    Mikey Pooh
    +7
    They don't even want a GOOD excuse... Any excuse will do, obviously. If they could come out and say it's because he's black they would say it if they thought it would work.
  • bags 2011/05/07 22:58:28
    She's on something
    bags
    +9
    Stunning the rationalizations some people will make in their denial of the duly elected seated President. I wish these people could see themselves as others see them.
  • Mikey Pooh 2011/05/07 21:39:45
    She's on something
    Mikey Pooh
    +10
    This is utterly ridiculous but I hope they keep it up. If they continue on this pace they will ruin what little credibility the repubs have, giving Obama a better shot in 2012.

These whack jobs are really ruining it for their party. It will be fun just sitting back and watching the trainwreck.
  • Artistry 2011/05/07 21:26:40
    She's on something
    Artistry
    +9
    ,......Will these fools ever give up? A brown skinned president is driving them nuts. Next they'll want to see proof that he is a man. Oh, oh, he already showed them that he has cahoonahs, didn't he? Cheers.
  • Defend ... Artistry 2011/05/07 22:56:07
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    I see another race hustler. pushing the race card. Obama is a Gutless Liberal Crook who Hates Israel and backs Islam
  • Artistry Defend ... 2011/05/08 01:57:50 (edited)
    Artistry
    +5
    ....Would you be looking in the mirror? I see so many delusional people, I wonder how they function in the real world, funny the Israelis don't think that crap. Gutless huh? Ordered three young pirates to be shot dead, moved to pursue and kill Bin Laden, sending more drones to kill Al Qadea leaders in Pakistan than W ever did. I got your gutless. But you probably love a spineless DICK .....Cheney who can send others to die, but gets deferments from Vietnam, because he has better things to do. Your kind of people, yes? What a crock of.....! Gutless, go look up the word. But you are so entitled to makeup any kind of simple shat that makes you happy, evidently you need that, to perpetuate your pent-up hatred. Be careful it does not destroy your little donkey "o) Cheers.
  • Defend ... Artistry 2011/05/08 02:02:34
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    Israel knows obama does not give a damn about them and are Preparing to Bomb Iran. The captain ordered the pirates to be killed. Obama Hated Water boarding/Gitmo hell he promised to close gitmo what happened to that promise and Israel all 3 lead up the Navy Seals Killing Bin laden and sending him to Pighammad.
  • Artistry Defend ... 2011/05/08 02:24:23
    Artistry
    +5
    ...What captain, can you read? The captain was a prisoner, who the heck did he order to kill them? The man had guns to his head. The same Unit six, Special Ops Forces were taking orders from Obama, and shot them all, that's why he selected them again for the Bin Laden mission...good grief Charlie Brown, get up to speed. Your friends did not want the trials held in New York, so they kept that place open to hold the tribunals there, no other reason, for the moment. I am sure you have inside knowledge on Israel, just like you knew that the captain ordered ghosts to shoot the pirates. Good night and good luck.
  • Defend ... Artistry 2011/05/08 02:55:07
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    Israel will Give obama the finger and burn Iran to the ground
  • Tired BN-0 Defend ... 2011/05/09 00:02:54
    Tired BN-0
    +4
    Sounds to me like you want to give Obama the finger and burn the White House to the ground.
  • Defend ... Tired BN-0 2011/05/09 00:26:12
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    Sounds to me you are race baiting and hate Jews
  • Tired BN-0 Defend ... 2011/05/09 16:20:15
    Tired BN-0
    +4
    LMAO! How do you figure that? What, because I called you out, that means I hate Jewish people? As for race baiting, I have no idea what race you may be and my previous post said nothing about anyone's ethnic origins.
  • Defend ... Tired BN-0 2011/05/09 16:44:15
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    Poor liberal thinks the muslim obama can defeat Israel
    those who curse Israel will be cursed those who bless Israel will blessed
  • Tired BN-0 Defend ... 2011/05/09 16:59:36
    Tired BN-0
    +4
    THe last that I checked, President Obama is Christian, not Muslim. Even if he was Muslim, I don't see the U.S. war machine gearing up to assault Isreal. I think Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan, and Libya are enough to deal with right now, don't you?
  • Defend ... Tired BN-0 2011/05/09 17:08:56
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    Obama is a Muslim he hates Israel and you cant be a Christian and Hate Israel. Islam has started the wars.
  • Tired BN-0 Defend ... 2011/05/09 22:39:56
    Tired BN-0
    +4
    Uh huh. Out of curiosity, where do you get your information?

2014/04/21 07:12:07