Bill fry Suspect in Amber Hagerman’s Murder?
Ennis police and federal marshals have a duty — I believe — to check into and investigate the actions and whereabouts and the relatives’ statements of Bill Fry, who lives in Prescott, Arizona, and who formerly lived in Ellis County. Fry is the stepdad of Buddy Anderson, who, with wife Sharon, were recently caught and arrested in Las Vegas after being on the run. They are suspects in a gruesome child porn ring. One of The Ellis County Observer’s most loyal readers and sources in Ennis first found the evidence and sickening things that the Andersons were engaged in. He reported it to Ennis PD. Ennis PD then tracked — via Fry’s giving the Andersons money at an Albertson’s — the suspects to Vegas, along with the federal marshals.
The clues and ties with Arlington resident Amber Hagerman’s murder in 1996 are very interesting, and they warrant a full and thorough investigation. The recap:
- Ennis just became Ground Zero for a child porn case that The ECO has been following intently; Buddy & Sharon Anderson were just caught in Las Vegas after one of The ECO’s most loyal readers called Ennis PD to tell them of the most heinous, graphic child porn ring-type evidence …it’s just too much. I can’t even finish it.
- Buddy Anderson’s step dad is Bill Fry
- Bill Fry lives in Prescott, Arizona (hence, why the Andersons fled Texas to AZ then to Las Vegas)
- Bill Fry worked in Fort Worth remodeling houses at the time of Amber’s death for a guy named Ijaz Ayab
- Bill Fry fled Texas shortly after Amber’s body was found
- Ellis County let Fry go after allegations that he sliced the throat of the son of a woman he once married
- Family members told The ECO that they found a pair of little girl’s underwear in the back of his truck
- Bill Fry’s truck matched similar witness descriptions of a truck that was seen in the area at the time of Amber’s abduction (black pick up truck with a white tool box and a ladder)
- Bill Fry adopted a little girl (relative: “paid for her in two payments”) from a drug addict whom he met at a methadone clinic
- The Wikipedia entry for Amber: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Hagerman
- The mother who was arrested for allegedly interfering with the police tracking of the Andersons told Ennis PD who the Anderson’s little victims in photos/videos/etc were; she called Buddy Anderson, her son, and told him there was a warrant out for him (relatives: she helped the police, not Buddy), but that was after police told her to
See Votes by State
News & Politics