Bill Clinton - Rock Star?

Average Joe 2012/09/06 03:39:19
Bill Clinton decimated the Republican Party tonight with facts, something the current GOP runs from at every chance.

• Tennessee3501 2012/09/08 21:28:27
    Outstanding!
    Tennessee3501
    He was the greatest quarterback ever to live in the White House. Although he could not play football, his passes landed with a unblievable accuracy!
  • thefatguy 2012/09/08 04:19:07
    Out of his mind!
    thefatguy
    I thought the definition of a "Rock Star" was someone who became famous for being a musician in a rock band? Am I taking the question too literally?
  • Berta Collier 2012/09/08 04:10:34
    Out of his mind!
    Berta Collier
  • Lee Berta C... 2012/09/09 00:53:04
    Lee
    Reagan was an absolute JOKE as President.

And that's no lie.
  • Berta C... Lee 2012/09/09 03:04:24
    Berta Collier
    That's funny because both Obama and Clinton have praised Reagan several times in the past, mostly on his fiscal conservatism and foreign policy.
  • Lee Berta C... 2012/09/10 02:43:19
    Lee
    Let's see the quotes LIAR.
  • Just me ♥ 2012/09/07 23:02:16
    Out of his mind!
    Just me ♥
    I voted for Bill both times, but let's face it, truth isn't one of his strong points. "I did NOT have sexual relations with THAT woman!"
  • Tenness... Just me ♥ 2012/09/08 21:34:28
    Tennessee3501
    +1
    So, you are now confessing your sins? I am sure conservatives will forgive you. Is Todd Aiken still ahrad? Nobody is reporting it!
  • Just me ♥ Tenness... 2012/09/08 22:13:00
    Just me ♥
    +1
    Yep. LOL. He was in town yesterday or the day before. I haven't been feeling well so I haven't really been keeping up on the news that much. We got pelted with 2 1/2" hail last night, 60mph winds, and torrential rain. I don't think my roof faired to good, but it'll be tomorrow before I can get up there to look at it.
  • Tenness... Just me ♥ 2012/09/08 22:55:32
    Tennessee3501
    So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I am in New York on Long Island visiting with our son on business. We are under all sorts of storm alterts. Supposedly a tornado passed over partts of NYC earlier. I hope your house is OK and that you are feeling better.
  • Paige 2012/09/07 22:43:32
    Out of his mind!
    Paige
    Rock On!! This liar and his dyke wife were Obama's BIGGEST critics. Now they are sucking up ...........makes me PUKE
  • Herb 2012/09/07 22:41:58
    Out of his mind!
    Herb
    +1
    Bill Clinton the Same president who was impeached and lost his law licence and should have brought up on fedreal charges and thrown out of office. lying to a FEDRAL grand jury and a federal judge under oath and lied to his own lawyer. he lies and is a joke lol. how many woman did he grop and have sex with that brought charges against him.
  • Suzie 2012/09/07 16:51:31
    Out of his mind!
    Suzie
    Out of his mind for that speech he was paid to give...I remember what he said about Obama when Hiliary was running for president. You can't just forget those things..and Hiliary will be running in 2016...so Bill needed to make it a good one!
  • jimmy d 2012/09/07 00:58:53
    Out of his mind!
    jimmy d
    Juanita Broaddrick credibly accused Bill Clinton of raping her. There’s no question Bill Clinton had a sexual affair with Gennifer Flowers – and lied about it. Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones $850,000 to settle her sexual harassment case against him. Kathleen Willey was a loyal Democrat and supporter of Bill Clinton until he grabbed her hand and placed it on his genitalia. And then we all know about how he lied about his sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky, even calling her a “stalker,” until it was revealed that she had a dress with his semen on it.

Yeah, I’d trust Bill Clinton. Every bit as much as Monica Lewinsky’s father would trust Bill Clinton with Monica’s younger sister.
  • ♥dreamer-leigh♥ 2012/09/07 00:14:27
    Out of his mind!
    ♥dreamer-leigh♥
    +2
    He was impeached for saying "I did not have sex with that woman"? And we are to believe what he said at the DNC....just a politcal game is all
  • Suzie ♥dreame... 2012/09/07 16:52:07
    Suzie
    +1
    good one!
  • ♥dreame... Suzie 2012/09/07 23:20:29
    ♥dreamer-leigh♥
    +1
    Thanks...Bill Clinton has always been an excellent political speaker, however that in it self does not mean he speaks the truth!
  • Suzie ♥dreame... 2012/09/07 23:54:53
    Suzie
    +1
    Politicians rarely do! :)
  • steve tanton 2012/09/06 23:40:34
    Out of his mind!
    steve tanton
    +2
    “What can you say about a party who cheers Bill Clinton and boos God?” - Rush Limbaugh
    Out of his mind!
    You're out of you mind!
  • Jim 2012/09/06 21:01:11
    Out of his mind!
    Jim
    Bill Clinton has lied so much you can't believe anything he says. He like Obama hates the military.
  • jimmy d Jim 2012/09/07 00:59:56
    jimmy d
    9/11 was Clinton's fault. He had bin laden in his sights in Afghanistan and was too much of a woos to pull the trigger!!!!
  • Ron in Oregon 2012/09/06 19:51:05
    Out of his mind!
    Ron in Oregon
    +2
    The Democratic God will speak tonight, but who will listen to more lies.
  • JET 2012/09/06 19:35:48
    Out of his mind!
    JET
    +1
    If his band does it for you, then he could be a rock star. He'll never play on my juke box.
  • Jackie G - Poker Playing Pa... 2012/09/06 17:17:53 (edited)
    Outstanding!
    +1
    Bill Clinton is probably one of the most astute politicians of our time - and his ability to give a political speech has not been surpassed by anyone including Obama. His factoids get a little wonky but that is politics - he knows exactly how to spin them to his advantage and that is what makes him so good at politics.

He did the very best he could for Obama last night - the problem, as I see it, is that Obama is no Clinton and, if one compares their statistics in any area, Obama loses big time. Clinton is a center left politician and Obama is far left -- Clinton move from his left position to darn near center when he got hammered in mid terms and Obama moved further left -- Clinton actively worked with republicans, sought them out, negotiated and ended up with reforms and balanced budgets; Obama refused all meetings, did not and does not even return phone calls and whines .

There is no good news for Obama with any rational comparison to Clinton and no matter how good Clinton speech was, he is not running and Obama cannot run away from his abysmal record.
  • steve t... Jackie ... 2012/09/06 23:49:17
    steve tanton
    Good review, but what it tells us is that those who think this is good for the people have exposed their ignorance and the problem. Until the citizenry can critically think and support good people to represent them rather than revere those who can schmooze, throw empty rhetoric and obfuscate, we will continue to wallow in the mire surrounded by the dung of bad policy which hurts us all. "Suppose I tell you this fellow is an idiot; and suppose I tell you he's a member of Congress, but then I repeat myself." (Mark Twain) And so it goes with any representative of the people including mayors and city councilmen. “People today look for celebrity, but Dad is being his authentic self. If this is an ‘American Idol’ election of who can ham it up with the judges the best, it’s an election Dad’s not going to win. But if voters want someone who won’t just feel their pain but do something about it, Dad should be their president.” (Tagg Romney) Our Founding Fathers envisioned citizen politicians, not "American Idols" who would be faithful to the Constitution and their values and virtues, not join the "What's in it for me" crowd and wow a nation of idiots with fancy rhetoric and personality. Truly, if you are impressed with Bill Clinton, what does that say about you?
  • Jackie ... steve t... 2012/09/06 23:54:07
    +1
    I will tell you - it means that I am a critical thinker not given to emotional outbursts - I did not say much more than he is an exceptional politician and compared to Obama, was significantly better while in office. Now if you cannot deal with factual evaluations, that is your problem, I am not here to pander to emotions
  • jubil8 ... Jackie ... 2012/09/07 23:46:19
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +1
    And another EXCELLENT reply, Jackie. :)
  • jubil8 ... steve t... 2012/09/07 23:45:40
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    Many of these "ignorant" people you appear so disdainful of aren't ignorant enough to vote for Mitt/Paul, thank goodness.

If you truly see Mitt Romney, multi-millionaire, as a "citizen politician," your level of understanding may be a little suspect as well.
  • jcadla jubil8 ... 2012/09/08 03:30:59
    jcadla
    Your level of understanding is way suspect. If you see something bad about Mitt Romney,-good father, good husband, good businessman, good Christian, good friend, good charitable person, good American...
    "...multimillionaire..." That's bad? Ever hear of hard work???
  • jubil8 ... jcadla 2012/09/08 04:44:07
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    Nice try on twisting what YOU said, let alone what I said. I said being a multi-millionaire doesn't qualify him as a "citizen politican." I didn't say It was "bad."

I don't talk to people who can't keep their facts straight. If you ever learn how to read or think at a higher level than silly, get back to me. Buh-bye.
  • jimmy d Jackie ... 2012/09/07 01:00:16
    jimmy d

• Jackie ... jimmy d 2012/09/07 01:02:01
    My comments were about his speech, not his life or trusting him or his sexual adventures
  • jimmy d Jackie ... 2012/09/07 01:12:34
    jimmy d
    +1
    I hear you. You're right though. Clinton moved to the center after democrats lost big in 1994 an accomplished a great deal WITH Newt Gingrich. Obama is no Clinton. That's for sure. Obama had his chance in 2010 to come to the middle but he is truly a socialist. I sure hope there are enough smart people left in this country to send him packing come November.
  • Jackie ... jimmy d 2012/09/07 01:13:42
    +1
    He does need to go - he is incompetent
  • jcadla jimmy d 2012/09/08 03:33:35
    jcadla
    Thanks for posting this. Not enough people realize the good things Clinton did was caused mostly by pressure from Newt Gingrich...The greatest politician in history...
  • Average... jcadla 2012/09/12 21:22:28
    Average Joe
    Is that tongue-in-cheek about Gingrich? Not looking for an argument, but if you're serious, what is your benchmark/litmus test for what equates "The greatest politician in history?"
  • Average... jimmy d 2012/09/12 21:20:43
    Average Joe
    Socialism has been alive and well in the U.S. long before Obama came around.
  • jubil8 ... Jackie ... 2012/09/07 23:42:27
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +1
    Excellent analysis, Jackie.
  • Jackie ... jubil8 ... 2012/09/07 23:44:26
    +1
    thanks

2014/10/01 22:29:26