Bill & Bernadine Dohrn Ayers In Tampa For RNC!

Dinkiedow 2012/08/26 23:11:09

SLIDESHOW: Obama's Terrorist Friends!

1 of 6

Do You Get It Yet?

1. Do You Get It Yet?

Do You Get It Yet?

2. Why Are They Still On Our Streets?

Why Are They Still On Our Streets?

3. These People Walk The White House W/Barrack & Michelle!

These People Walk The White House W/Barrack & Michelle!

4. She Has Murdered San Fancisco Police Officer!

She Has Murdered San Fancisco Police Officer!

5. Democrat Party Teachers President,Communism!

Democrat Party Teachers President,Communism!

6. Four Some Of Hell!

Four Some Of Hell!

Will You Vote Obama?
Will You Vote Romney?

The Weather Under Ground Set To Kill And Mame In Tampa.

The Police Have Found,Bricks,Pipes,Bottles Bats Ect. A Top Buildings Near The RNC Convention.They Haddn't Mentioned Rifles But,Consider The Source.1960's Radicals!

Bill,Hillary Clinton,John Kerry,Jane"Hanoi" Fonda, & So Many More Democrats Marched With These Traitors!

Just Imagone The Clintons & Kerry Protested In The Soviet Union For The Viet Cong While Myself and Others Were In Hospital Beds All Over Vietnam!

You Really Trust These Treasonous Bunch With Your Life,Get Real!!

Wake Up America Your President Sent These White House Visitors To Florida To Disrupt,Divide and Destroy.They Are Terrorist That Were On The F.B.I. Top 10 List!!!

Will You Vote Romney?
    +3
    Yep--maybe the two will actually kill somebody and finally be put in jail!

The Dohrns (and Weather Underground) publicly STATED ..
    clearly ..
    they did NOT go far enough ..
    (in other words .. their intent is definitely MORE Violent indeed .. more anarchist .. more about repression and oppression through outright terrorist activities) ..

I REMEMBER well Weather Underground .. I've lived through those years ..
    BOTH should have faced old sparky ..
    long, long ago for their crimes ...
  • Kim 2012/08/27 21:09:50
    Will You Vote Romney?
    Kim
    +1
    I wonder what Obama best friends will blow up now
  • bosshog 2012/08/27 14:15:48
    Will You Vote Romney?
    bosshog
    +1
    "Hanoi" Jane, should have been left in Vietnam if you know what I mean. Bill & Bernadine Dohrn Ayers, this government was to easy on them they should have been put under the jail and never allow to teach any type of class any where, and if they are in Tampa Fl then there up to know good, BUT A TAIL ON THEM.
    John Kerry, don't know to much about him only that he and the Clintons are FAR LEFT, and Bill likes ??????

Wake up "OBAMA" WILL DO ANYTHING ANYTHING TO GET RE-ELECTED
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/08/27 01:35:50
    Will You Vote Romney?
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +2
    Boy, the scum and vermin that this current POTUS associates with boggles the mind.
  • goatman112003 2012/08/27 00:30:15
    Will You Vote Romney?
    goatman112003
    +2
    Bet your life my vote is for the republican. The present president has been the lyingest politician I have seen.
  • IndyLinda 2012/08/26 23:59:40
    Will You Vote Romney?
    IndyLinda
    +2
    The Dohrns are on record as stating (filed) that they did not do enough as violent Weathermen and a few million of us need to die to usher in their communist utopia. I's love to witness their exit interview. As vicious atheists, I'll bet they cry like babies to be thrown in Hell.
    Will You Vote Romney?
    +3
  • Nightmusic 2012/08/26 23:24:21
    Will You Vote Romney?
    Nightmusic
    How do you know for sure that these Radicals are the source of the weapons found? It could turn out to be good, though if it is them. They could do some damage but not kill anyone and make a lot of bad press for Obama.
  • Arizona1950 2012/08/26 23:21:34
    Arizona1950
    +3
    I am not undecided at all ... but because of your limitations to responding I had to pick this one ... Lets face it ... many Conservatives on both sides of the political aisle who wish to preserve the traditions of the United States think Obama and Romney are too Liberal and too Progressive ... this should be a red flag!

As many know by now, I am not going to wait until 2016 to vote for someone who doesn't reflect the Progressive direction. Gary Johnson is the here and now and if RP doesn't get the nomination he's my presidential choice ... and I would like to see if Rand Paul challenges him in 2016. Obama will be out come 2016 but we could get 4 more years of Progressivism under Romney. [shudder]

I believe we are long overdue in bringing the Progressive Party to an end in America. The Progressive Party is brought to you by the Socialist Party of America and people need to understand socialism is not how America was founded nor is it the direction we should adhere to under the guise of being taken care of and protected.

It started first with the Democratic Party and now there is almost full saturation within the Republican Party ... we have the DEM/GOP Progressive Party ... do you really want to help it continue to grow ... ?

2014/11/24 09:34:49