Big Pharma’s Lies Exposed – Cancer IS Curable

irish 2012/08/12 15:21:39

Big Pharma u2019s Lies Exposed  u2013 Cancer IS Curable

By: From the Trenches

One out of four Americans will develop cancer
in their lifetime. More than 350,000 people die every year from cancer
in this country. And the sad truth is, it is entirely preventable, due
to one simple fact: GREED.

For hundreds of years, British sailors died by the thousands every
year from scurvy. Physicians were completely baffled by this dread
disease. They believed it was caused by a virus or bacteria of some
type. It wasn’t until 1747 that John Lind, a surgeon’s mate in the
British Navy found that citrus fruits (lemons, oranges) could
counteract the effects of scurvy, but his recommendations would not be
implemented for another forty eight years, thus finally ending the
scourge of this disease. It was simply nothing more than the lack of
vitamin C.

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/big-pharmas-lies-expose...

• DeeB 2012/08/12 15:30:35
    DeeB
    +5
    Yes, my father had gotten cancer and I begged him to not go the conventional way but to take vitamin B-17 and heal himself naturally but he and his wife chose to go to the Cancer center of America so he died. I too feel they murdered my father. Those freaks will never get their murderous hands on me or my kids. Wake up, They don't care about you, they care about your money.

• Nameless 2012/08/12 18:53:46
    Nameless
    Many cancer situations - like many mentioned here - are anecdotal and simply do not hold their weight in a scientific argument. To say that one's family member chose to go a certain route instead of another and that is what killed them is not proof at all. In fact, there is some evidence that certain things MAY work for SOME people. That does not mean that pharmaceutical companies are, necessarily, keeping those possible cures from people. In fact, the process needed to create and properly investigate possible cures is extensive. The same people who would whine about the drugs not being available OR try to say that there is some sort of easy cure out there that drug companies do not want you to know about is, plainly, being very ignorant - and are the same people who would scream if a drug (any many do) causes problems. I would bet that the same people who decry the pharmaceutical companies would be the same people who would cry foul if their family member was encouraged by their family doctor to use a holistic approach and that did not work.

Folks, stop using anecdotal situations to try to prove science. Cancer sucks. I've had it.
  • irish Nameless 2012/08/12 18:57:36
    irish
    +2
    okay the first thing you need to realize is that big pharma falsifies its research. why? because their products and chemicals keep their income flowing.
    they have been caught at this many times. and it is hushed up. they have gotten immunity from prosecution due to their faulty products.
    the real cures are suppressed by big pharma.
  • Nameless irish 2012/08/12 19:07:06
    Nameless
    LMAO. Take that tinfoil hat off of your head.
  • irish Nameless 2012/08/12 19:11:16
    irish
    +1
    tin foil? hardly. if you really think that big pharma cares about curing cancer then you are a fool. being healthy is NOT profitable.

"Fraudulent research, in other words, is widespread in modern medicine. The pharmaceutical industry couldn't operate without it, actually. It is falsified research that gives the industry its best marketing claims and strongest FDA approvals. Quacks like Dr Scott Reuben are an important part of the pharmaceutical profit machine because without falsified research, bribery and corruption, the industry would have very little research at all.

Pay special attention to the fact that the Anesthesia & Analgesia medical journal gladly published Dr. Reuben's faked studies even though this journal claims to be a "scientific" medical journal based on peer review. Funny, isn't it, how such a scientific medical journal gladly publishes fraudulent research with data that was simply invented by the study author. Perhaps these medical journals should be moved out of the non-fiction section of university libraries and placed under science fiction.

Remember, too, that all the proponents of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and mammograms ignorantly claim that their conventional medicine is all based on "good science." It's all scientific and trustworthy, they ...

Remember, too, that all the proponents of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and mammograms ignorantly claim that their conventional medicine is all based on "good science." It's all scientific and trustworthy, they claim, while accusing alternative medicine of being "woo woo" wishful thinking and non-scientific hype. Perhaps they should have a quick look in the mirror and realize it is their own system of quack medicine that's based largely on fraudulent research, bribery and corruption.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/02...
  • DeeB Nameless 2012/08/12 22:38:13
    DeeB
    +2
    Maybe you should do some research on the Rockefeller dynasty and their snake oil business and then grow a brain and stop calling everybody nuts just because you are clueless.
  • irish DeeB 2012/08/13 00:14:03
    irish
    +1
    i agree. wow,these people think any questioning makes one a nut. proof how braindead people are.
  • DeeB irish 2012/08/13 00:22:58
    DeeB
    +2
    They are afraid of any truth at all, about anything. Those chemtrails sure are working!
  • irish DeeB 2012/08/13 13:49:58
    irish
    +2
    it seems so.
  • Boblawbla 2012/08/12 18:12:35
    Boblawbla
    +2
    The FDA and the American Medical Association to name two highly respected US and medical organizations as well as the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) are bought and paid for by Big Pharma.

And the fact is that those organizations have been doing the bidding for those criminals for most of the last 100 years. There have been numerous breakthroughs in not only cancer cures but in diabetes, fibromyalgia, heart disease and other diseases that have been systematically buried for the sake of cash in the pockets of the already wealthy. I am thinking now of one such case, a doctor Burzinski who had suits brought against him numerous times both in civil court as well as criminal court. But the FDA, the Texas State Medical Board and the AMA never won and he still is curing thousands of cancer to this day. The latest as of April of this year.....

• irish Boblawbla 2012/08/12 18:23:47
    irish
    +2
    thank you!
  • Risk 2012/08/12 16:05:02
    Risk
    +4
    ... and we wonder why Medicare costs are so damn high.
  • irish Risk 2012/08/12 16:12:17
    irish
    +5
    greed,risk,pure greed!
  • DeeB 2012/08/12 15:30:35
    DeeB
    +5
  • irish DeeB 2012/08/12 15:37:04
    irish
    +4
    i agree. my dad died from cancer too,he had been in the hospital for months in 1965-66.
    its worse than criminal that big pharma and the govt ban any cures that they can't profit from.
  • DeeB irish 2012/08/12 16:42:56
    DeeB
    +3
    It is, they need to be tortured!
  • irish DeeB 2012/08/12 16:47:48
    irish
    +3
    i agree. i was reading today that we are no longer patients but customers. which is why they advertise drugs on tv. they want you to be as sick as possible.
  • historian irish 2012/08/12 16:56:06
    historian
    +4
    Those advertisements even tell the people they may cause nose bleeds, coughing of blood, uncontrollable bowels, and all sorts of other horrible things. The real kicker is when the medicine is to help someone sleep or help with allergies. I'd rather deal with those than the side effects!
  • irish historian 2012/08/12 18:25:11
    irish
    +2
    me too. just listening to the side effects should make people say no!
    even the PDR states for all meds "mechanism of action unknown". they don't even KNOW why the meds do what they claim they do.
  • Feria~T... DeeB 2012/08/12 17:22:48
    Feria~THEZombieSlayingB!tch of PHAET!~Badass Incarnate~
    +1
    My grandmother took the vitamin for a while, about seven months, when it was just a little bit on her. It did nothing and now it's spread all through out her body.

Chemotherapy is doing something. I've seen the X-rays, and it's gotten smaller and smaller. As far as I'm concerned, her life is priceless and I'd do whatever I can to help her live.
  • DeeB Feria~T... 2012/08/12 17:48:14
    DeeB
    +2
    What's gotten smaller and smaller? You said it spread through her body. You work for Big Pharma?
  • Feria~T... DeeB 2012/08/12 18:19:48
    +1
    No, I don't. Her tumors have gotten smaller and smaller. Excuse me for having a typo.

If you're accusing of me lying about this, Dee, we will have a huge problem. You know what it's like, from what I've read above. It's heart breaking, this woman raised me for most of my life. She's getting better, but it's still a huge possibility of passing. If your saying I'm lying about something like that... why would I? Who would lie about that?
  • irish Feria~T... 2012/08/12 18:28:21
    irish
    +1
    she will die with chemo ,trust us on that. it may not be cancer that kills her but her immune system is shut down.
    taking B-17 ,doesn't work if its stage 4 . but it will relieve pain and suffering.
  • Feria~T... irish 2012/08/12 19:26:47
    Who is this 'us'? You and who else?

Her immune system seems to be doing fine. Her immune system was already bad, because of her age.

B-17 didn't work when it was not as big of a threat to her life, so it won't work now. Nothing like that works with her, or with me. Herbal remedies and things like that just don't work, and trust me, we've tried, because for the longest time, none of us had money or anything to get medical help so we had to try the cheap and the things you can get your hands on at any grocery store.

Sorry if I seem rude, I'm just pissed off that Dee up there seems to think I'm lying about my grandmothers cancer. This kind of anger isn't just going to go away, so if I take it out on you I sincerely apologize.
  • irish Feria~T... 2012/08/12 19:31:48
    irish
    +1
    why would her immune system be bad due to age?? that makes no sense.
    perhaps she wasn't taking it,did that ever occur to you?
    cheap? B-17 is not cheap. i don't think you had the real thing.
    its okay,i understand being irritated.
    but do do some research on B-17

http://www.think-aboutit.com/...
  • DeeB Feria~T... 2012/08/12 22:15:08
    DeeB
    +1
    Hey, believe what you need to to make it through the day. Good luck to you and your grandmother.
  • irish Feria~T... 2012/08/12 18:26:57
    irish
    +2
    i highly doubt it. chemo and x-rays will kill her immune system and she will die.
  • Feria~T... irish 2012/08/12 19:29:12
    +1
    I've seen people live many years after having chemo. Many happy years.

I've have a lot of X-rays, once we were able to afford medical insurance. I can't even count how many, honestly. Playing sports really got me breaking a lot of bones.
  • irish Feria~T... 2012/08/12 19:33:00
    irish
    +1
    thats not good. too many x-rays alter the cells in your body.
    yes some people do well after chemo but a lot don't. after all chemo is killing healthy cells as well as bad ones.
  • Boblawbla Feria~T... 2012/08/13 01:24:58
    Boblawbla
    +1
    Bless you and your grandmother. I don't know if you are aware of the many people who have been totally cured of cancer and that the FDA has been keeping many new cures from the public. I posted a video above concerning a Dr. Burzynski who has apparently had a cure for quite some time now but the powers that be in this greedy world are doing all in their power to squelch that cure. If you would like you can watch the short version of that story that I posted above or you can watch this version that is almost two hours long. It's an amazing story.... keep your love and hopes high.

2014/08/22 23:41:04