Bible says GOD is Black so how come GOP dont preach dat?

BurntOffering 2011/02/26 22:10:47
Related Topics: The Bible, GOP, God, right wing
Cause the GOP Cant Handle the Truth
The Right Wing Majority has White Washed the Bible & Nation

Below are a few quotes from a KJV of the bible and proves GOD is not only Black but also as Fat as Aunt Jemima grinning at you on the pancake box. So of course this is why even Jesus himself calls GOD our Fat Her who art in heaven.

Job. 42:13 "He also had 7 sons and 3 daughters. And he called the names of the 1st Jemima and the 2nd Kezia and the name of the 3rd Kerenhappuch. And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of job: and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren.

Jer. 8:19 "Behold the voice of the daughter of my people because of them that dwell in a far country; Is not the Lord in Zion? Is not her king in her? Why have they provoked me with anger with their graven images and with strange vantiies? The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved. For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I Hurt; I am Black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

• Kalayaan 001 2011/02/27 08:56:15 (edited)
    Kalayaan 001
    +1
    I hope you're joking, becasue these are incorrect.

איוב (Transliterated: " 'Yob"; Translated: "Job") 42:13 is short:
    ויהי־לו שבענה בנים ושלוש בנות׃
    That literally translates (put in English word order): "And he had 7 sons and 3 daughters"
    You merged verse 13 with 14.

Verse 14 reads:
    ויקרא שם־האחת ימימה ושם השנית קציעה ושם השלישית קרן הפוך׃
    This translates: "And he called the 1 name of the the first ימימה ("Y'mi-MAH" 2 ) and the 3 name of the second קציעה ("Q'tzi-'AH" 4 ) and the 5 name of the third קרן הפוך ("Ke-REN hap-PUKH" 6 )."

1 Note #001: The word "the" was added even though its equivalent, the prefix ה ("h"), is not in front of the equivalent of name שם ("shem"). The prefix before it is ו ("v"), which is usually translated "and". So, that would literally translate as "a name of the first", but that sounds weird in English, hence the addition of "the".
    2 Note #002: In Hebrew, the accent is usually on the last syllable and the vowel mark on the first מ (letter "Mem", which makes the "m" sound) is is pronounced "i", as in " i n". So, that will not sound like the English variant Jemimah ("Je-MAI-mah").
    3 Note #003: This is the same situation as in Note #001.
    4 Note #004: the " ' " in the last syllable of "Q'tzi-'AH" means a guttural stop. Make the English gram...

ויהי־לו שבענה בנים ושלוש בנות׃
    You merged verse 13 with 14.

Verse 14 reads:
    This translates: "And he called the1 name of the the first ימימה ("Y'mi-MAH"2) and the3 name of the second קציעה ("Q'tzi-'AH"4) and the5 name of the third קרן הפוך ("Ke-REN hap-PUKH"6)."

2 Note #002: In Hebrew, the accent is usually on the last syllable and the vowel mark on the first מ (letter "Mem", which makes the "m" sound) is is pronounced "i", as in "in". So, that will not sound like the English variant Jemimah ("Je-MAI-mah").
    4 Note #004: the " ' " in the last syllable of "Q'tzi-'AH" means a guttural stop. Make the English grammatical error of "a apple". The sound you make between "a" and "apple" is that guttural stop.
    5 Note #005: This is the same situation as in Note #001.
    6 Note #006: The "kh" in "Ke-REN hap-PUKH" is the same sound the Germans make in "Johann Sebastian Bach" and the Scots in "Loch Ness". I use "kh" to differenciate between that sound and "ch" in "church".

Aside from the pronunciation error, the major problem can be found in the preceding verse, verse 12:
    ויהוה ברך את־אחרית איוב מראשתו ויהי־לו ארבעה עשר אלף צאן וששת אלפים גמלים ואלף־צמד בקר ואלף אתונות׃
    This translates as : "And YHVH blessed the1 end of איוב ( " 'Yob"; "Job") more than2 his beginning and he had 14,000 flock(s) and 16,000 camels and 10,000 bulls/cows and 1,000 female donkeys."

1 Note #001: Like the situation in Note #001 of verse 14, the equivalent of "the" is not present and was added to make good English.
    2 Note #002: This "more than" is the Comparative Use from the preposition מן ("min"; "from" or "out of"). מן has 2 more uses (Superlative and Partitive) in addition to its Literal Use. The Comparative Use chosen is due to context.

Since the pattern here is that איוב ( " 'Yob"; "Job") is the one having them, the pattern seems to suggest that is is also איוב ( " 'Yob"; "Job") who has the 7 sons and 3 daughters, including ימימה ("Y'mi-MAH").

I would suggest that you abandon that interpreted translation (or "version") of the Bible you are using. Your "version" seems to have merged verses 19-12 into 1 verse. The REAL 19th verse in chapter 8 of ירמיה ("Yir-mi-YAH"; "Yah exalts" or "Jeremiah") says:
    הנה־קול שועת בת־עמי מארץ מרחקים היהוה אין בציון אם־מלכה אין בה מדוע הכעסוני בפסליהם בהבלי נכר׃
    This translates: "Behold the1 sound of the1 cry of the daughter of my people from a distant land: 'Is the YHVH in ציון ("Tzi·yon"; "Zion")'? Is her king not in her? For2 what reason do3they provoke me with graven images,emptiness/vanities of a foreigner?"

2 Note #002: The word "For" was added to make good English. It's Hebrew equivalent is not present in the text.
    3 Note #003: The word "do" was also added to make good English.

Verse 20 says:
    עבר קציר כלה קיץ ואנחנו לוא נושענו׃
    This translates: "Harvest has passed, summer is finished, and we are not saved."

Now, with verse 21, you'll need some knowledge of Classic Hebrew to help you avoid reading modern Western English meanings into the text. Here is verse 21:
    על־שבר בת־עמי השברתי קדרתי שמה החזקתני׃
    This translates: "For the שבר ("she-VER") of the daughter of my people, I am broken-down/broken-off/in pieces/crushed/destroyed. קדרתי (ka-dar-TI)2. Desolation/Astonishment holds fast to me."

1 The word here is שבר ("she-VER") and its possible meanings are "breaking", "fracture" "bruise", or "affliction".
    2 Note #001: the word קדרתי (ka-dar-TI) is a verb form of קָדַר ("qa-dar"). So, that would not be "I am black.", but I blacken." and can be either literally (to darken in color) or figuratively (to mourn). if you remember, How is God described according to the Apostle "John"? If you subscribe to Greek primacy and look at the text of the 24th verse of the 4th chapter of his Gospel, God is described as a πνευμα ("PNEU-ma"; "wind, breath, spirit, life, mind"). If you subscribe to Aramaic primacy, and look at the Aramaic text, you will see Him described as a ܪܘܚ ("ru-AKH"; "spirit, breath, life, vapor, wind"). Whichever text you look at, the works used describes God as something invisible. How can something invisible have color?

His "darkening" must, therefore, be figurative (to mourn). And it makes sense, considering all the dark, gloomy, and painful things he describes in the provided verses.

I hope this helps.
  • BurntOf... Kalayaa... 2011/02/27 17:29:08
    BurntOffering
    Yes it does; and Thank you very much because this helps ALL. The translation process from languages derived from Hebrew, Greek, Persain etc into English is also why I say the English is better. I believe its as though We ALL spoke the Kings English before GOD turned the languages into Babble and we as GOD's disobedient kids unknowingly made a game of it much like Scrabble. It proves each letter and number has a certain Power, Place, principal and directive given to words from the start and why I said its a form of Pig Latin for Black People to see and read. But finally and I think the most important thing is this: that White people just dont seem to get this and you just Verified it, as it relates to the word Black.

In the songs of Solomon, it says I am Black and goes on to say because the Sun has Darkened me, Yet you say that in Jer. it means God is not Black like the color but Moody, or in Mourning. Black is Black and it means the same thing. This can be verified with Other scriputures such as when the Bible says "first we see Darkly through the glass and then face to face. If you look through a glass and see Darkness or Darkly this means What youre seeing is Black or the absence of Light and Whites cant admit the Face of GOD Dark. We are told beginning in Gen. 1:2 GOD sho...

&&&&

&

&&

In the songs of Solomon, it says I am Black and goes on to say because the Sun has Darkened me, Yet you say that in Jer. it means God is not Black like the color but Moody, or in Mourning. Black is Black and it means the same thing. This can be verified with Other scriputures such as when the Bible says "first we see Darkly through the glass and then face to face. If you look through a glass and see Darkness or Darkly this means What youre seeing is Black or the absence of Light and Whites cant admit the Face of GOD Dark. We are told beginning in Gen. 1:2 GOD showed Her Spiritual Face as Darkness as it moved upon the Waters. THEN GOD said Let there be Light and Divided the Darkness which was 1st I might add into 12 Hours Each. The Evening (Darkness) and the Light (Morning) becomes 1 whole Day as with 12:00 Midnight as opposed to 12:00 Noon aka Mid Day. GOD gave 12 hours of Darkness to the Moon (her Evil Lunatic Daughter Satan) and 12 Hours of Light to Her Sun/Son Jesus actually is Constantly shining all day because Males are Constant and unchanging just like the "y" gene inside of Men, whereas the X gene inside of Men and Women's bodies are governed by the Moon, Season and Tides are constantly Changing or a Woman who can Change Her Mind and why GOD put everything under His or Her Son's/suns control.

So using Mendel's gender and 4th Black humor theories that depict all fathers or males =Xy and all mothers, daughters or females=XX. GOD said "It is for this cause the Man (Adam or Jesus) is to leave his Father AND his Mother to cleave unto his wife and the two shall become One Flesh. So I added the Father and Mother ToGetHer to get this Xy)(XX showing Each seed or X "with its seed in itself" or X(yX)X which actually shows a Trinity of GODs inside of a GODDESS. If you break it down further it shows; the 1st X= the father, the next is a "y" and the Son of GOD. The next X by His Side is a Daughter or Sister and last X is a Mother . This is the Whole Family of GOD and the center X is Gods Daughter Satan, or the Bone of His "y" bone and flesh of His flesh that was inside of Adam and had to be inside of Jesus Christ also. Then just like with Adam; as Jesus slept on the Cross, God had another open his Side so the precious Water and Blood that fell to the ground, earth or dirt below to Make Him a Wife. This is why Jesus said in Eph 5:29-32

"For No Man ever yet hated His own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the the Lord the church (aka Bride or His Other body). For We are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones. FOR THIS CAUSE SHALL A MAN LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND SHALL BE JOINED UNTO HIS WIFE, AND THEY TWO SHALL BE ONE FLESH. This is a great mystery; but I speak concerning Christ and the Church"

Well so do I, but its no mystery at All because GOD figured out a way for Her only begotten Son=y & Daughter=X to live happily forever after the Fall . Jesus came to Earth to find a Wife for Himself duh.... Also if you look at the X & y genes the X is 2/3rd larger than the y. The y is aka the Alpha or # 1 and the X is #2 or the Beta which is Double the y or Alpha, but therefore Better and Greater, Not lesser. Also with the Xy & XX you can clearly seen there is ONLY one Y or male child in the Trinity & Heavenly Body Waters and Womb of GOD who is a FeMale GOD in Heaven just like Jesus's Mother in Earth or "As in heaven so in earth". GOD also used Gen. 25:22- to verify this when GOD spoke directly to Rebeccah after she asked this

"And the children struggled together within Her, and she said, If it be so, why am I thus. And she went to enquire of the Lord. And the Lord said unto her; Two nations are in thy Womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the One people shall be stronger than the Other people and the Elder shall serve the younger. And when Her days to be delivered were fulfilled, Behold there were twins in Her womb.

The Bible is just an Example to us; GOD is describing two manner of People in Her own womb, except with GODs twins One is a Boy=y and other is a girl=X. i.e, X(yX)X . Now there is really no younger or older with GOD, Jesus or Satan All existed as Spirits in the beginning but they didnt have human bodies and Why GOD told Jesus to make Adam & Eve in the 1st place. GOD is still Spirit and will always be Spirit, but This is Spirit is FeMale,. Jesus is male and Risen with a human body, and Satan is Female, the Opposite of Jesus, but techincally more Like Her Father X and Mother X which is greater and more powerful than the "y' aka Jesus.

Also take a look at Rev. 22:2 which not only describes the 3 Xs or 2s, but also describes the Females Body & Her Time of the Month & my X(yX)X theory by saying.

Rev. 22:2 " In the midst of the street and on either side of the river was there the tree of life, which bare 12 manner of fruits, and yielded HER fruit every month and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the Nations. Only a woman or female cast her fruit to the ground 12 times a year or once of month. Therefore the center X in my X(yX)X theory proves Satan is the daughter or pms seed or unclean blood of a woman. Satan fell from GODs womb naturally to the ground below. GOD used a Female body to explain to US the difference between a Man and Her and GOD can still Hear that blood crying from the ground just like GOD could hear the blood of Able. This is why Rev. 2:24 says Jesus said But I say unto you I say and unto the rest in thyatira as many as have not this doctrine and which have Not Known the depths of Satan as they speak; I will put upon you NONE other burden. Then in Rev. 3:9 Behold I will make them of the synogoge of Satan, which say they are jews and are not but do lie".....In other words Jesus raised Satan from the dead just like He did with the ruler of they synogoges daugter and was witness by Both Her Father And Her Mother.

So in closing the Bible is just a story, riddle or big joke GOD played on US that you dont get yet as it was not until the last days for us to GET and shows GOD is not Mocked; We Are.
  • Brian 2011/02/27 03:02:32
    Brian
    +2
    Because that's not in the bible. I would suggest reading it yourself before making claims. It doesn't mention god having a certain skin color at all. I'm not even religious and i know this...
  • BurntOf... Brian 2011/02/27 04:47:52
    BurntOffering
    It is in the Bible and Ididnt make this stuff up. You must be reading from the NIV which Ive said more than once has words changed and that was a Big No No, but not my fault. Besides that what you know is Foolishness to GOD and me too for that matter.
  • Fco BurntOf... 2013/06/30 15:44:14
    Fco
    Before doing stupid claims read it right, read it in the original languages
  • BurntOf... Fco 2013/07/01 01:57:28
    BurntOffering
    I am reading it in the original language which is English and the same language Adam and Eve spoke before it was changed to babble.
  • aaserisl13 2011/02/27 02:34:28
    aaserisl13
    +2
    God is colorless.
  • BurntOf... aaserisl13 2011/02/27 04:44:46
    BurntOffering
    No SHe is not, and states more than once SHe is dark and as a matter of fact said SHe is Black. How come you didnt read the above?
  • Kalayaa... BurntOf... 2011/02/27 09:10:11
    Kalayaan 001
    +1
    Wait, a minute. You are saying God is female?

What is your basis here? God does not have a body and, therefore, has no gender.
  • BurntOf... Kalayaa... 2011/02/27 17:33:14
    BurntOffering
    Why do you say such a foolish thing; when the Bible says the Image of God consist of "Male and Female made He them. Do you know what the word AND means, it means Also, Too, and must have at least Two. Besides that Jesus reminded Us of that over and over again through the whole Bible as in Math 19:4 which begins Have Ye Not Read. Besides that if GOD has a womb; GOD is definatey FeMale. Also you might want to consider the differences between words like And, Or and Nor.
  • aaserisl13 BurntOf... 2011/02/27 13:47:02
    aaserisl13
    +2
    I read it. I don't believe everything I read however. God is probably more like a spiritual presence. I don't even think God has a human form.
  • BurntOf... aaserisl13 2011/02/27 17:35:04
    BurntOffering
    GOD is All Spirit but has a Form which is FeMale, a S/He or He/r
  • Fco BurntOf... 2013/06/30 15:45:44
    Fco
    +1
    That is crazy, you have not christian formation but infected of gnostic and neopagan crap
  • tony 2011/02/26 23:57:14
    tony
    +2
    What is 'dat'?
  • BurntOf... tony 2011/02/27 00:05:18
    BurntOffering
    You mean to tell me you never heard of the New Orlean's Saints or the Who Dat phrase? I bet your dumbass didnt ask then
  • tony BurntOf... 2011/02/27 00:30:12
    tony
    +1
    My dumbass did ask then but nobody answered. I assumed it was just some saying by a bunch of morons who never bothered to learn English and at the same time forgot that their pants were supposed to be pulled up above their asses. You one of those, genius?
  • BurntOf... tony 2011/02/27 00:34:59
    BurntOffering
    No, cause I am not a Man like you I am a woman and never been to prison which is where those geniuses you refer to got it from. Besides that why are you trying to change the subject; its because Youre Wrong huh.......LOL and Cant Handle the Truth
  • tony BurntOf... 2011/02/27 00:46:24
    tony
    +1
    Dat was a real question? I thought it was rhetorical. Ok since you axed, we've heard it all before. God is black, god is a woman, god spelled backwards is dog. Truth is nobody knows. I believe god wouldn't take the form of any one race. So show me a picture of black god and I swear I'll effin apologize.
  • BurntOf... tony 2011/02/27 00:54:28 (edited)
    BurntOffering
    Boy oh boy the more you talk the more your ignorance shows. I dont have to show you a picture of GOD because the Bible clearly says in the 1st & 2nd verses that In the beginning GOD showed Her Spiritual Face as Darkness as it moved Upon and Below the Waters. Then GOD said Let There Be Light which proves She Is Dark but then called Her Sun forth by saying Let there be Light. SHe made Him Light.....Not White.
  • tony BurntOf... 2011/02/27 01:04:55
    tony
    +2
    Oh I thought for a minute that you weren't on drugs. I've always found that to prove the ignorance of someone just let them speak so keep going. Btw do you even believe in god?
  • BurntOf... tony 2011/02/27 01:41:29
    BurntOffering
    Of course I believe in GOD, I just believe what I'm told unless GOD tells me Herself, or Her Son, which is the only Man alive or dead that I trust.
  • Nessie 2011/02/26 22:43:31
    Nessie
    Where does it say that in the Bible?
  • BurntOf... Nessie 2011/02/26 23:58:46
    BurntOffering
    I clearly quoted the scriptures and verse, but whatever you do; Dont use a NIV (Newer Improved Version) because they have changed a lot of the words and No Man in heaven, in Earth or Under the Earth (Rev. 5:5) can improve on something He doesnt understand, never Read and wasnt able to Unlock its 7 Seals. That job, just like child birth belongs to a Woman.
  • Rusty Shackleford 2011/02/26 22:40:17
    Rusty Shackleford
    +2
    Nominee for stupid question of the month.
  • BurntOf... Rusty S... 2011/02/26 23:55:45
    BurntOffering
    I agree with you about J Bayer above because I clearly sited the scripture verses....duh
  • BurntOf... Rusty S... 2011/09/29 16:46:08
    BurntOffering
    The only stupid question is one that is not asked, but lets take a look at our recent past. I want to know if the DOJ can to impeach or charge the GOP Congress with Treason and Religion, Ancestry, Political, Ethics, Race, Retaliation, Age, Gender & Equal Employment (RAPE RAGE) forms of Discriminations against US citizens due to the election of our 1st Black President. We all know the Tea Party & GOP pledge allegiance to G. Norquist, sold their souls to a Dont Tread on Me flag pole & only GOD they Trust is the Almighty Buck. I'd bet the GOP dont know GOD's name but Why does the US Supreme Court lets them use it in vain. I think GOD is pretty pissed off at US due to the 1st AMENdment -"No law respecting an establishment of Religion. But I don’t recall GOD giving ADAM(Any Darn Arrogant Man) the right to say NO GOD, We wont obey or respect your established Laws
  • lauren dull 2011/02/26 22:40:17
    lauren dull
    +2
    Anyone can imagine what he looked like by his country of origin , the times he lived in, and his ethnic background. I am a Conservative and a Christian, I don't think anyone believes Jesus was white anymore, it does not make sense . But I also don't believe he was Black. I think he looked like Osama Bin Laudin . (How ever you spell it).
  • BurntOf... lauren ... 2011/11/25 20:30:38
    BurntOffering
    +1
    me too. myman
  • PerpetualThot 2011/02/26 22:29:09
    PerpetualThot
    +2
    Is "dat" in the dictionary?
  • Rusty S... Perpetu... 2011/02/26 22:38:57
    Rusty Shackleford
    +2
    Hell yeah, in da urban dictionary you fool
  • Perpetu... Rusty S... 2011/02/26 22:39:56
    PerpetualThot
    haha
  • BurntOf... Perpetu... 2011/02/27 00:07:46
    BurntOffering
    +1
    You mean to tell me you never heard of the New Orlean's Saints or the Who Dat phrase? I bet your dumbass didnt ask if was in the diction then, so why now?
  • Dandydon 2011/02/26 22:23:49
    Dandydon
    +6
    Cause they don't smoke a crack pipe,then read the Bible?
  • BurntOf... Dandydon 2011/02/27 02:17:41
    BurntOffering
    and you know that how.....cause I have never smoke crack so I guess you must be a GOP drug pusher huh?
  • Dandydon BurntOf... 2011/02/27 04:24:37
    Dandydon
    I'm just asking because either you're making up stuff or that's a strange Bible you're reading.
    Most people will have a vision of God that looks similar to their self,that's normal.
    To say he's black or white and that a certain group of people should admit it,is ridiculous..
  • BurntOffering 2011/02/26 22:21:42
    BurntOffering
    +1
    Now of course Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and Light, but even He wasnt White
  • joe59 2011/02/26 22:16:24
    joe59
    So are you trying to say that the GOP is all white racist?
  • BurntOf... joe59 2011/02/26 22:23:09
    BurntOffering
    Of Course Not cause even Martin Luther King was a republican and just like Obama they called him a Socialist, Communist etc.
  • lauren ... BurntOf... 2011/02/26 22:42:54
    lauren dull
    Funny I was alive in those times and never once heard anyone refer to MLK that way. Maybe because I live in the North. We always respected him.
  • BurntOf... lauren ... 2012/01/04 16:58:28
    BurntOffering
    What did they say about him? Were they Black or White People talking about him? PS I was alive back then too, as a matter of fact; I Am Alive Now and I moved from the north i.e., NY to Maryland which is in the middle of the eastern parts of the US. Funny how now most politically correct people say nice things about MLK and no one ever mentions the fact; both of them are dead, but still on the US no fly list?

2014/04/19 15:22:41