Ben Stein On Obama: WE'VE FIGURED HIM OUT!

Evil 1 2012/06/26 15:25:15
WE'VE FIGURED HIM OUT!
By Ben Stein

Why was President Barack Obama in such a hurry to get his socialized medicine bill passed? Because he and his cunning circle realize some basic truths:

The American people in their unimaginable kindness and trust voted for a pig in a poke in 2008. (Pig in a poke means: an offering or deal that is foolishly accepted without being examined first. A poke means sack.)

They wanted so much to believe Barack Obama was somehow better and different from other ultra-leftists that they simply took him on faith.

They ignored his anti-white writings in his books.

They ignored his quiet acceptance of hysterical anti-American diatribes by his minister, Jeremiah Wright.

They ignored his refusal to explain years at a time of his life as a student.

They ignored his ultra-left record as a "community organizer," Illinois state legislator, and Senator.

The American people ignored his total zero of an academic record as a student and teacher, his complete lack of scholarship when he was being touted as a scholar.

Now, the American people are starting to wake up to the truth. Barack Obama is a super likeable super leftist, and not a fan of this country.

The American people have already awakened to the truth that the stimulus bill -- a great idea in theory -- was really an immense bribe to Democrat interest groups, and in no way helped all Americans.

The American people already know that Mr. Obama's plan to lower health costs while expanding coverage and bureaucracy is a myth, a promise of something that never was and never can be --"a bureaucracy lowering costs in a free society." Either the costs go up or the free society goes away... an historical truth.

These are perilous times. Mrs. Hillary Clinton, our Secretary of State, has given Iran the go-ahead to have nuclear weapons, an unqualified betrayal of the nation. Now, we face a devastating loss of freedom at home in health care. It will be joined by controls on our lives to "protect us" from global warming, itself largely a fraud, if believed to be caused by man.
She has also signed on to a Small Firearms Treaty at the U.N.

This is a back door gun control move. If this is approved by the Senate and a 2nd Amendment majority doesn't exist in the Senate now. It will supersede all U.S. Law and the 2nd Amendment. All citizen possession will be eliminated through confiscation. Just Like Great Britain and Australia .

Mr. Obama knows Americans are getting wise and will stop him if he delays at all in taking away our freedoms. There is his urgency and our opportunity. Once freedom is lost, America is lost. Wake up, beloved America .

• Tombo 2013/08/30 16:34:03
    Tombo
    Call your Congressman/ Congresswoman or Senators and tell them to not-fund Obamacare. Also google: "Defund Obamacare now and sign the petition".

• Michaelene 2012/06/27 16:27:09
    Michaelene
    +1
    Ben Stein rocks!
    I think we can expect more of Obama's radical plans by Executive Order in the next 6 months. Take a moment to enjoy today and be thankful, because we won't recognize America in January.
  • GeorgeAMartini 2012/06/27 06:04:09
    GeorgeAMartini
    +1
    I like Ben Stein. :)
  • Deep007 2012/06/26 20:44:00
    Deep007
    +3
    Communists are just plain EVIL
  • Evil 1 Deep007 2012/06/26 21:44:34
    Evil 1
    I don't know if I should take offense to that or not! LOL
  • mrdog 2012/06/26 19:31:28
    mrdog
    +3
    Ben nailed the loser.... vote him out in november...no choice..bark
  • sbtbill 2012/06/26 17:13:35
    sbtbill
    What we really need is Medicare for all. Private insurance companies are too expensive. Yes, that would mean there would be some looser. We might even have to train our own doctors instead of importing them from all over the world. A few doctors more interested in money then health might quit and go to work as Walmart greeters, but that wouldn't be much of a loss. Some people with Cadillac plans or lots of money might have to wait a little longer, but the rest of us would be better off.
  • Tombo sbtbill 2013/08/30 16:27:08
    Tombo
    Private insurance companies would not be more expensive if they were paid for by the people who benefit from them instead of a 3rd payer and they would be much less expensive. "A few doctors"? How about 90,000; that's the expected shortage for next year alone and it's going to get worse the more we immerse ourselves into ObamaCare. I can tell that you are a socialist/liberal; you think only of yourself. Who do you think will pay for this boondoggle? Healthcare savings accounts are a good thing. Watch this video and learn about Obamacare:

• Mark P. 2012/06/26 16:58:16
    Mark P.
    +2
    That pretty much sums it up.
  • The Duke 2012/06/26 16:49:37
    The Duke
    +2
    Excellent post and all too true.
  • Bob DiN 2012/06/26 16:39:47
    Bob DiN
    +3
    Ben Stein hits the nail on the head. People bought into the hope and change bunk out of desparation for a more say in their own government. Instead they got the opposite. This hope was so strong that people ignored his past what little we know of it. Obama's gift for gab and his ability to con many with bogus hope that overruled peoples common sense.
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/06/26 16:36:31
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +4
    Ben Stein FIGURED OBAMA OUT!----Putting the pieces together to find out OBAMA is a product of Jeremiah Wright-- member for over 20 yrs---stimulus bill was really an immense bribe to Democrat interest groups, and in no way helped all Americans---a back door gun control move---Once freedom is lost, America is lost. Wake up, beloved America .
    So true he has figured it out I hope in time to stop him in Nov !!!!!
  • stormy rae 2012/06/26 16:23:48
    stormy rae
    +2
    OPEN YOUR EYES WIDE AWAKE NOT SHUT
  • Red_Horse 2012/06/26 16:08:12
  • MarinerFH 2012/06/26 16:04:41
  • mwg0735 2012/06/26 15:54:55
  • Savious 2012/06/26 15:32:49
    Savious
    Dosn't exactly match up; is this an old article?
  • Evil 1 Savious 2012/06/26 16:48:42
    Evil 1
    +1
    It was originally written on 7/24/2009 and was reposted as of late. I would presume it was reposted to show after four years to show just how pertinent and relative its points were and are.
  • Savious Evil 1 2012/06/26 18:13:21
    Savious
    +1
    *nods*, looked it up as well, and found it to be old; Ben did call it though, I'll give him that.
    +3
    This sounds harsh for Stein, did you check the source?

Don't get me wrong, I agree with much of it but just curious; Stein is generally more moderate than this
  • Evil 1 Jackie ... 2012/06/26 15:47:54
    Evil 1
    +3
    I thought so too so I checked it out.

Link to article:

http://spectator.org/archives...

Snopes verification:

http://www.snopes.com/politic...
  • Jackie ... Evil 1 2012/06/26 15:50:39
    +3
    Thanks - first time I have heard him be so, well, damning of a politician.
  • Evil 1 Jackie ... 2012/06/26 16:15:58
    Evil 1
    +3
    I agree. But I think he as well as many have seen through the BS and are fed up with the charlaton in the White House.
  • Bob DiN Evil 1 2012/06/26 16:47:12
    Bob DiN
    +1
    Let's hope so. It's still not to late to correct a mistake.
  • Evil 1 Bob DiN 2012/06/26 16:52:52
    Evil 1
    I fully agree.
  • Bob DiN Evil 1 2012/06/26 16:57:17
    Bob DiN
    Okay.
  • Bob DiN Evil 1 2012/06/26 16:46:09
    Bob DiN
    +2
    Yup it's valid.
  • Bob DiN Jackie ... 2012/06/26 16:44:21
    Bob DiN
    +3
    Stein is a moderate, but I've heard him say similar things on TV. Moderate or not it doesn't take much for anyone to see Obama's true colors which he has made so obvious.

2014/08/21 04:50:45