Being that progressives want to ban guns, the bible, the Christians, and even water bottles, would it be ok to ban Progressives

☆astac☆~PWCM 2013/01/06 23:55:31
Seems the only answer the progressives have is to ban something or some group.
So should we return the favor and Ban Progressives

• Scalded Eagle 2013/01/07 02:18:33
    Scalded Eagle
    +7
    Yes, Progressives should be banned. Not only would they not be missed, this would be a so much better place to live for all. The have distroyed everything the have touched to the point that they are now attacking the last free country. They have no concept of the value of money and if they are not stopped they will bankrupt the entire earth. Liberal distruction

• Always Right 2013/01/07 00:36:46
    Always Right
    +2
    I do my best to shun progressives, a personal boycott.
  • Artist~PWCM~ 2013/01/07 00:30:21
    Artist~PWCM~
    +2
    Sounds good to me!
  • les_gvt 2013/01/07 00:22:48
  • cutter's falls 2013/01/07 00:20:33
  • texasred 2013/01/07 00:13:30
    texasred
    +5
    I'd love to ban them. Send them to Siberia or Mongolia.
  • STEELANGEL 凸 Metal Up 凸
    +7
    Deportation based on relinquished US citizenship would work for me..
  • PoliticallyIncorrect 2013/01/07 00:10:49
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +6
    Geez, do you think there's enough Ban deodorant to ban the progressives?
  • ☆astac☆... Politic... 2013/01/07 00:31:38
  • Always ... Politic... 2013/01/07 00:33:16
    Always Right
    +3
    They do stink.
  • TidBit 2013/01/07 00:10:12
    TidBit
    +4
    of course. your own medicine is the most bitter to take.
  • VoteOut 2013/01/07 00:06:25
    VoteOut
    +5
    You always have to ask them progress towards what

Monkey in a cage
  • Maria 2013/01/07 00:05:40 (edited)
    Maria
    +5
    Yes We The America People can Ban Progressives we do not agree with the way they in process. they're an foolish! we need to get pension and ban this and let the white house people know that we don't agree that it. so they will see how many people cannot put up with progressives..it is not up to them to decide we put these people in white house to do what People want normal process {not too fast as bat} and not to go sky high money issues guns,Bible and even worst water bottle.
  • Dave Maria 2013/01/07 00:53:43
    Dave
    +1
    Maria - English has to be a second language for you, because I can't understand any of what you wrote. Or is it in some Right Wingnut code?
  • Maria Dave 2013/01/07 23:38:14
    Maria
    +2
    Look here I would have to explain to you my English isn't my first and my America Sign Language is my first language. you can talk while you read while at it then you will get it..hopefully you figure out what I am saying because those language based on from American Sign Language has only been ... the French sign …American Sign Language, like other sign languages that have developed in other countries, has a long and storied history. And like many other sign languages, American Sign Language's roots are somewhat cloudy and obscure. The language was born before it was actually documented as a language. People used it before it became officially acknowledged. Once the language was recognized, educators and historians worked to reconstruct its development as far as possible. The roots seem to begin in eighteenth century France.
    For centuries, deaf persons were assumed to be unteachable. Deaf children were not allowed to attend school with hearing students this was way back then. Schools specifically for the deaf were founded in Europe in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. They focused on attempting to teach hearing impaired children to speak, read lips, and master their native language. Deaf persons worked hard at these tasks, but when socializing or working outside of the...

For centuries, deaf persons were assumed to be unteachable. Deaf children were not allowed to attend school with hearing students this was way back then. Schools specifically for the deaf were founded in Europe in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. They focused on attempting to teach hearing impaired children to speak, read lips, and master their native language. Deaf persons worked hard at these tasks, but when socializing or working outside of the school, they developed informal signs and used them to communicate.

One such system of signing was used in France and was highly developed by the 1770's. The system of signs was taught by one deaf person to another and used around the area. When persons who knew the signs met, they shared new signs and so spread and developed the system. Educators, however, insisted that the signs could not be considered a true language, because they did not comply with the grammatical rules of French.
  • Dave Maria 2013/01/08 07:41:11
    Dave
    +1
    Well, Maria, I understood all of what you wrote there. Thank you! i can tell you this - you are on the wrong side, if you think Right Wingnuts have any interest in you. Thanks for responding though.
  • Walt 2013/01/07 00:04:33
    Walt
    +5
    We could ban liberals and everything liberal until everything west of the Mississippi River was a putrid liberal waste dump, but until we take care of the public education indoctrination machine, it would be a wasted effort. There's a new batch of junk thinkers waiting in the wings.
  • Always ... Walt 2013/01/07 00:35:12
    Always Right
    +2
    Yeah, I'm west of the Mississippi River. I say push in both directions, from here.
  • beachbum 2013/01/07 00:04:00
    beachbum
    +4
    Works for me............the want to do away with conservatives 'freedoms'..........there are 2 sides to that coin.
  • Joves the Instigator 2013/01/07 00:01:56
    Joves the Instigator
    +3
    If I did that it would be messy. To ban means to abolish and there is only one way to do it. I would rather vote them out and replace them with Third Party candidates, that is how you scare a Progressive into submission.

2014/11/01 12:44:41