Beginning this month on August 15th, for a $465 fee Obama will be giving amnesty to illegal aliens [by another unconstitutional executive order]. Are Republicans in Congress selling us out by letting him do whatever he wants?

tncdel 2012/08/06 00:08:47
See report here:
http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/08/obama-to-grant-amnesty-to-i...

Some RINO's like Marco Rubio and John McCain support amnesty and the Dream Act. See:

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/did-you-know-that-marco...

Call your fed reps office asking WHY they are letting Obama do that.

• newhon63 2012/08/06 00:43:02
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    newhon63
    +4
    Don't really have to explain this one. Congress's silence says it all. What Obama is doing is unconstitutional and they are not moving on it when he does it. But I don't hear about any of my fellow Americans putting any pressure on their members of Congress to do anything about it either. I know I send letters to mine whenever I find out about stuff like this. I am only one voice and easily ignored. If enough of us cry foul, they will have no choice but to act. What are YOU doing about it?!!

• syl 2013/03/05 21:16:36
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    syl
    But it's certainly not just Republicans-it's dems first.

IMPEACH OBAMA - PLEASE.

Congress-act before he out-manuevers you! WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO ACT also, & start making our voice be heard.
    This is so serious that he makes countless executive orders giving himself power, which is unconstitutional.

He's making a mockery of our Constitution. & what about our jobs going to illegals? Our economy is flatlined, no one has money. & he's selling out our country.
  • Pedalpusher 2013/02/03 01:58:38
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Pedalpusher
    Unconstitutional says it all!
  • Magus BN-0 2012/11/21 23:39:20
    NO [tell us why you think not].
    Magus BN-0
    As usual, you're making claims that have no basis in reality.
  • Zak Smith 2012/10/01 18:19:41
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Zak Smith
    Congress sold out decades ago. They gave unconstitutional powers to the president, or just didn't say anything when he took them. The president can fight wars without a declaration of war, he can use executive orders to bypass legislation, and he can conduct surveillance and assassination operations on US citizens. Obama isn't the only one to do all this, just the latest one. What makes anyone think Romney would not use these powers and follow unconstitutional precedent?
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/10/01 16:33:43
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    I want them replaced with Tea Party or Libertarians.
  • Tic-Toc 2012/09/26 18:23:07
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Tic-Toc
    They are not even taking care of US and here they are allowing in millions more.
  • Peewee ~PWCM~ 2012/08/11 01:49:31
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Peewee ~PWCM~
    +1
    We in MI need to vote for congressmen & women who represent us first.
  • Dale 2012/08/08 18:41:23
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Dale
    +2
    Because "We The People" have allowed them to do so.
  • Stoner 2012/08/08 18:39:33
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Stoner
    +1
    let in ones that can vote for me(illegal aliens).intemadate the ones who vote against me (black panters).if this idiot can win with these odds.its pathetic.romney is the same winding road.
  • Bob S 2012/08/07 14:39:35
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Bob S
    As a Republican I feel that under he current cicumstance Obama does not deserve help from the right. He talks a great game but where is the communication with our side where is the compromise. He keeps saying he is for this but his actions are not as big as his phone words. He has given away so much that this nation will never recover. Isn't it time to BUY America only and shut the gateeee (borders) to every illegal that doesn't have proper papers for entrance. Just one more ploy by this sorry Obama team.
  • Stan Kapusta 2012/08/06 22:11:54
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Stan Kapusta
    +2
    There are people watching and money will be hard to be "donated". Reason 1,976,424 for Term Limits.
  • Jensenmk 2012/08/06 05:34:43
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Jensenmk
    +1
    The Rinos are selling us out, the truer conservatives need to remember their duty (to support and defend the Constitution) and not compromise on the morals and values of our Republic. Progressives and others bent on destroying our Republic will claim that they are obstructionists; which is what is required to protect the Constitution.
  • Christine/Rest in peace Pet... 2012/08/06 02:49:57
    NO [tell us why you think not].
    Christine/Rest in peace Peter Br
    +3
    Republicans are accused of being obstructionists every time they try to block and protect us from the Obamanation agenda. They can not protect us from presidential executive orders. By the time investigations and sensure would occur it would take months and the damage would be done. It is up to Americans to see these orders as another in a series of abuse of power, and nullication of the authority of congress, judges and United States laws. Obama has to be voted out because he has his fingers of control in every agency that regulates our lives. He does not adhere to our laws or constitution, but makes his own edicts. These are the actions of a dictator not a president. If Obama is re-elected his power will grow to the point no one can exert any control over him
  • Striker Christi... 2012/08/06 03:14:29
    Striker
    +4
    I believe that Congress could do something to stop Obama's EO's, but won't bother.
  • words t... Christi... 2012/08/07 01:11:45
    words to live by
    +1
    Great answer...and what scares me the most, he will call for marital law before the November elections....
  • Bob S Christi... 2012/08/07 14:40:38
    Bob S
    +1
    COMPROMISE to democrats means our way or the highway.
  • Max 2012/08/06 01:26:52
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Max
    +3
    The last time I looked, it was a federal crime to aid and abet an illegal alien. Anyway, this new "fee" is obviously costing someone when they get an exemption. That's beside the cost of the program itself, which is in the millions.
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    +1
    You mean the scared do nothing, give into Obama and the dems repubs--little wimps!
  • newhon63 2012/08/06 00:43:02
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    newhon63
    +4
  • newhon63 newhon63 2012/08/06 00:53:59
    newhon63
    +4
    I don't think the Treasury will ever see any of that money. One thing is for sure, in my opinion Obama is doing nothing less than selling Amnesty to these maggots.
  • lennon_love 2012/08/06 00:36:27
    NO [tell us why you think not].
    lennon_love
    +2
    There should be a I don't know answer. I don't really know their intentions, but in all reality republican (or even democrat) congress doesn't really have much power with what Obama says what is right and true. Hey, it's a creative way for the Gov't to make money (yes, in the end we will be losing more. I know.).
  • Leesa 2012/08/06 00:22:16
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Leesa
    +1
    Obama footing the bill .
  • lark 2012/08/06 00:14:36
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    lark
    +3
    If they stole an identity NO PROBLEM
  • JanHopkins 2012/08/06 00:13:22
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    JanHopkins
    +3
    I have a question. Where does the money go?
  • tncdel JanHopkins 2012/08/06 00:35:53
    tncdel
    +1
    As far as I know, it will go to the same place any other fees collected by the USCIS [the US immigration department] for visas go: the U.S. treasury.
  • JanHopkins tncdel 2012/08/06 01:01:58
    JanHopkins
    +2
    Next question. What in hell is wrong with congress? They should be fighting this usurpation.
  • tncdel 2012/08/06 00:11:18

2014/11/26 12:55:56