Beck Challenges O’Reilly on Obama: ‘Come on, Say the M-Word…He‘s a Marxist’

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/06/16 17:59:57

On Thursday night, Glenn Beck appeared on Fox News’ “The O’Reilly Factor” where he chatted with host Bill O’Reilly about Barack Obama’s new campaign ad targeting African American voters, leadership and his new book “Cowards,” among other subjects. During the spirited exchange, Beck challenged O’Reilly to label the president a Marxist — a dare that the Fox host initially danced around.

The segment commenced with the two commentators talking about the campaign’s new ad, during which backup singers can be heard serenading the president. While Obama outlines his policy ideals, female voices sing, “We’ve got your back” over his voiceover.

“Here’s the problem with that ad. I mean it’s two-fold. In that ad they talked about…we’ve got your back Mr. President. Isn’t the president supposed to have our back?,” Beck asked O’Reilly. “Isn‘t he the guy who’s supposed to be the guy who ensures that he’s watching our liberty and our life so no one comes and kills our family or kills us and nobody can scoop us off the streets in the middle of the night. Which, he’s not really doing either of those things.”

Beck went on to lament Obama’s alleged failed leadership, claiming that real leaders do not create and rely upon government dependence to captivate audiences and ensure votes.

“A real leader doesn’t snare you in and suck you in and say, ‘Depend on me, depend on me.’ A real leader says, ‘You’re better than this. You can Strive,” he added.

As the interview progressed, O’Reilly called Obama “a big government guy,” to which Beck had a major challenge for the Fox News host. Rather than going with such a benign term, Beck wanted O’Reilly to use a more hard-hitting label.

“Come on, say the m-word. Say the m-word. Say it. He’s a marxist. Say it, say it, Bill,” Beck challenged. ”After he loses to Mitt Romney, will you then say, ‘Okay, I think he might have been a marxist?”

“I dont think he’s a marxist, Beck. I think he’s a dedicated, liberal man who wants the government to call the shots,” O’Relly countered.
* * * * * * * * *

Aren't you glad that O'Reilly isn't the only game on at 8m? Hope he is de-throned
very shortly by Neal Cavuto[FOX BUSINESS...DEMAND IT!]......Bill is just a "closet PROGRESSIVE"..who's he kidding!

• Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/06/16 18:07:12
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +4
    It was Beck who I thank for bringing Valerie Jarrett and Van Jones to our attention YEARS ago.......and the rest of the CZARS and their hidden agendas.....He was right about Rev. Wright and Geo. Soros...He was right on about Eric Holder and the Black Panther voting
    intimidation....He was correct about Bill Ayers...and the Muslim agenda......There are those who mock him and attempt to discredit him......but he certainly was my personal "ALARM CLOCK" and woke me up to many things I never would have concluded on my own....! Thanks Glen. Bill O'Reilly isn't worth the time to get him to acknowledge anything about Obama....He's too interested in his ratings, and offending a viewer who might disagree!

• ☆ QueenAline 2012/06/18 21:04:46
    ☆ QueenAline
    I'VE STOPPED WATCHING ORIELLY CAVUTO IS SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER..WITHOUT THE ATTITUDE
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/06/17 12:26:32
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    O'Reilly is a married womanizer hypocrite, who uses other hosts ideas as his own.
  • TheTruth1313 2012/06/17 06:52:01
    TheTruth1313
    +1
    LOL. I'm actually amazed that O'reilly hasn't already done so.
  • Phantom 2012/06/17 00:34:32
    Phantom
    +1
    Why does O'Relly reach into the bottom of the barrell for KOOKS like Glenn Beck?
  • Fashionable60s 2012/06/16 20:13:39
    Fashionable60s
    +1
    Call Beck all you want but he is our canary in the coal mine. He was on topic on Valerie Jarrett, Van Jones and George Soros, among others. Right now, he is continuing his investigation on George Soros, that Messianic complexed man, who with his millions, has every intention of changing the political culture of the US through the media, the university, his private charitable organizations and his business. Kudos to Beck for ferreting out the subversive activities of the Obama administration.
  • Yo'Adri... Fashion... 2012/06/17 12:39:36
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    BOOM....GREAT COMMENT!!!!!!
  • rdmatheny 2012/06/16 18:50:35
    rdmatheny
    +1
    ...and that's when O'Reilly should have shot back to Beck and said: Oh, come on Beck...say it...say the S-word. Say Romney is a socialist.

Oh, that's right. Beck already said it.

• S and S 2012/06/16 18:25:31
  • Yo'Adri... S and S 2012/06/16 18:37:21
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    You're right.......that was his COMEBACK....and where he should go!
  • rdmatheny S and S 2012/06/17 00:01:33
    rdmatheny
    +1
    He sure did.

+3
    Ok..... Obama's a Marxist. He's a Muslim too. The two belief systems do not have any conflict when added together. This so called Obama and what ever other names atached to his name is a well educated guy who has no real affiliation with America other than the Paultry behavioir of being forced to salute the flag, and to act in an appropiate manner.
    Why is he not al;ready in a jasil cell awaiting trial like any ofg us who was caught wiothj.2 or more Social Security Cards tht be;long to us ........ Bet thios guy "skeates".
  • Space Invader 2012/06/16 18:23:00
    Space Invader
    +2
    O'Reilly is an over-paid, Obama clone in a Fox suit.....
  • Yo'Adri... Space I... 2012/06/16 18:38:37
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    A FAUX FOX IN THE "HEN HOUSE"! good one Space!
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/06/16 18:07:12
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +4

2014/09/24 00:26:30