Be very very afraid.. Soros buying up gun and ammo companies Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R.

iamnothere 2012/01/11 23:17:51
SOMETHING YOU MAY NOT KNOW THAT IS HAPPENING
be very very afraid   Soros buying up gun and ammo companies   Some of the companies are   Bushmaster  Marlin  Remington  DPMS  Dakota Arms and H R
Who is buying companies, manufacturing guns ?????

For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has
been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R.; Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States. If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians. What a perfect way to control guns.

Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is
owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management.

Guess who controls Cerberus??? GEORGE SOROS !!!!!!!!! One of the
most evil men on this planet who wants to restrict or ban all
civilian guns. Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think this would be BIG news. (Soros also owns Progressive
Insurance)

If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some
research. He backed Obama with millions of dollars and
Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros .

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/business/how-freedom-group-...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/wall-street-buys-up-guns.html

Send this to every gun owner in America.

• bpf 2012/01/12 01:27:53
    bpf
    +11
    No No No...the Left-wing Loons always say that G. Soros is a nobody not a threat, just a big furry Bunny who loves all....yea right. Here is a Socialist Pig who stated just a few years ago that the biggest obstacle to his dream of a One World Government ran by the UN and his elite friends if the United States of America. You see on other SH blogs one the government can never take our guns...wake up before the Russian people realized it the Czar was dead, Lenin and Stalin was in murdering about 50 million Russian citizens.
    All you need is a trumped up emergency, Marshall Law and each police department can be knocking on your door demanding the guns from law abiding citizens. So the saying "It can't Happen Here" ask the Russian people, The Chinese people, etc; etc; etc.

• william raggett 2012/01/12 01:56:28
    william raggett
    +5
    I don't have time now but I will definitley chek this out. Great heads up...
  • bpf 2012/01/12 01:27:53
    bpf
    +11
  • Red Branch bpf 2012/01/12 02:18:39
    Red Branch
    +9
    Look at what happened in the countries that prohibited private possession of firearms.

USSR - Lenin & Stalin
    Nazi Germany - Hitler
    Communist China - Mao
    North Korea - Dong, sr.
    Cuba - Castro

Almost 200,000,000 dead.
  • Someone... bpf 2012/01/12 04:08:31
    Someone Else
    +1
    If and when martial law is enacted the Constitution still stands
  • Katherine Someone... 2012/01/12 07:50:36
    Katherine
    +1
    They threw the Constitution out a while ago.
  • gary 2012/01/12 01:23:50
  • RicardoCabeza 2012/01/12 01:01:18
    RicardoCabeza
    +3
    Firearms are easy to manufacture with a mill and a lathe and a rifling cutter, about $200,000.00, and then all you have to do is figure out what kind of weapon you wish to design, like a 300 H&H; with a gas buffer in the stock.
  • Turings... Ricardo... 2012/01/12 03:01:21
    TuringsChild
    +4
    It's the rifling cutter that's the problem. You don't find those in just any machine shop.
  • Ricardo... Turings... 2012/01/13 00:55:18
    RicardoCabeza
    +1
    No but there are a great number of them on the salvage lists.
  • woodstock 2012/01/12 00:50:36
    woodstock
    +8
    Thanks for the information. I do know who Soros is and you are right he is EVIL. Question ...why are these gun companies allowing this devil in a suit to even buy them. I would burn my company to the ground before selling to this evil bastard. A devil in sheeps clothing.
  • Red Branch woodstock 2012/01/12 02:20:13
    Red Branch
    +7
    The companies may not know what is happening. Various people buy up the stock and when you get 50.1% of the stock, you control the company.
  • Path60 2012/01/12 00:29:23
    Path60
    +7
    If indeed this is true it is very alarming, Im aware of Cerberus actually bid some work for them several years ago didnt know about the Soros connection.
  • DeeB 2012/01/12 00:28:17
    DeeB
    +7
    Uh oh, this is not good. And just what do the people plan on doing about this?
  • All American 2012/01/12 00:16:38
    All American
    +5
    Good article. I wasn't aware of that. Also, I didn't know he owned Progressive. I have them for my motorcycle coverage.
  • iamnothere All Ame... 2012/01/12 00:22:46
    iamnothere
    +7
    I wont own progressive GE or geico.. companies with owners pushing hard to the left
  • DeeB iamnothere 2012/01/12 00:29:35
    DeeB
    +4
    Pushing? They are the New World Order, they own just about everything.
  • All Ame... iamnothere 2012/01/12 00:34:36
    All American
    +4
    I'm gonna have to reconsider on Progressive. It's amazing how the left goes off on venture capitalist except Soros.
  • Biki~pw... All Ame... 2012/01/12 08:57:54
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +1
    The name alone is the big red flag on that insurance company. No matter the dorky brunette they have as their mouth piece.
  • All Ame... Biki~pw... 2012/01/12 13:18:26
    All American
    +2
    Good point. Didn't make the connection, I wasn't thinking politically.
  • Biki~pw... All Ame... 2012/01/12 20:45:00 (edited)
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +2
    it's okay, I dropped Geico back when they came out in support of obamacare. I let them know exactly why I was dumping them too. We called up Allstate, and asked them if they wanted to get involved in the politics of obamacare, we liked their answer and we signed up with them. Its about the only voice we have left, the use of our pocketbooks.
  • Cliff All Ame... 2012/01/12 01:26:01
    Cliff
    +2
    I always thought that the Progressive insurance commercials were misleading by inferring they were better than others because they "let you decide how much you want to pay". An obvious pile of BS. And then there's that tacky know it all guy who everyone is impressed with and the salesmen of other insurance companies portrayed to look like dopey children.
  • All Ame... Cliff 2012/01/12 13:20:43
    All American
    +1
    Claims in ad always exaggerate, it's called puffery or blowing one's horn.
  • Cliff All Ame... 2012/01/12 16:37:59
    Cliff
    +2
    True, but their ads offend my intelligence.
  • Someone... All Ame... 2012/01/12 04:08:55
    Someone Else
    +1
    I dropped them years ago
  • All Ame... Someone... 2012/01/12 13:20:54
    All American
    +1
    I may join you.
  • DDogbreath 2012/01/12 00:04:27
    DDogbreath
    +4
    Well thanks for that info. In a related "tidbit" I thought I'd post a quote from Romney, before it's too late.

We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts- I support them...I believe they help protect us, and provide for our safety."
    Mitt Romney

http://endoftheamericandream....
  • Someone... DDogbreath 2012/01/12 13:27:34
    Someone Else
    +2
    I'm glad I live in Colorado we don't have that many stupid people in our legislature. Tough gun laws do not keep guns out of Criminals hands they just make more criminals. Another reason Romney should not get the nod. nra
  • Flowers 2012/01/12 00:00:11
  • DDogbreath Flowers 2012/01/12 16:55:39
    DDogbreath
    +2
    That explains their big brother "snapshot discount" they are trying. That certainly is a reason to change company's or before you know it they'll all be doing it.
  • Flowers DDogbreath 2012/01/12 17:08:03
    Flowers
    +2
    i sure hope not. the THEORY of snapshot discount is understandable, but the risk of abuse of information collected is too scary in this age of governmental intrusions and private companies trying to squeeze every penny out of us, only to keep the money for profits when claims come due to pay out.
  • DDogbreath Flowers 2012/01/12 17:24:25
    DDogbreath
    +2
    time to invent a "false snapshot generator"
  • reasontolive 2012/01/12 00:00:05
    reasontolive
    +1
    The link you provided to the NYT articles says Soros is NOT part of Freedom Group.

"The chatter grew so loud that the National Rifle Association issued a statement in October denying the rumors.

“N.R.A. has had contact with officials from Cerberus and Freedom Group for some time,” the N.R.A. assured its members. “The owners and investors involved are strong supporters of the Second Amendment and are avid hunters and shooters.”

Mr. Soros isn’t behind the Freedom Group, but, ultimately, another financier is: Stephen A. Feinberg, the chief executive of Cerberus."

Even TheBlaze.com says it is not related to Soros:

"Rumors that George Soros is behind the company and is trying to dismantle the 2nd Amendment are apparently quite false. It’s not Soros behind the group, it’s actually Cerberus, a major company which is run by CEO Stephen Feinberg. According to the Times, Feinberg’s empire is vast on its own account, as his conglomerate rivals: "
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...
  • merlinskiss 2012/01/11 23:51:45
    merlinskiss
    +1
    Maybe Soros just wants to corner the market, raise prices and make a mint selling to Mexico, Iran, etc.
  • DS in Oak Ridge NC 2012/01/11 23:44:04
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    +1
    Wow. I never made the connection - even though Freedom Group HQ is nearby. Glad I'm well stocked up and heavily invested in Canned Goods & Shotgun Shell Mutual Funds.
  • Dagon 2012/01/11 23:41:57
  • Red Branch Dagon 2012/01/12 02:29:03
    Red Branch
    +3
    There has been a shortage of primers since Obama became president.
  • Dagon Red Branch 2012/01/12 03:30:12
  • Red Branch Dagon 2012/01/12 03:37:02
    Red Branch
    +2
    You have it made.
  • Dagon Red Branch 2012/01/12 03:38:40
  • Red Branch Dagon 2012/01/12 03:42:04

2014/09/16 02:59:52