BARBARA WALTERS COMMENT ABOUT JANE FONDA AND HER NEW BOOK.

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/07/23 18:40:55

I am sending this one out because so many do not know this truth...
and also because she was on 3 times recently talking about her new book...and how good she feels in her 70's... she still does not know what she did wrong..her book just may not make the best list if more people knew...
also...

Barbara Walters said:
Thank you all. Many died in Vietnam for our freedoms.
I did not like Jane Fonda then and I don't like her now.

She can lead her present life the way she wants and perhaps SHE can forget the past, but we DO NOT have to stand by without comment and see her "honored" as a "Woman of the Century."

(I remember this well)
or those who served and/or died. .. .

NEVER FORGIVE A TRAITOR. SHE REALLY WAS A TRAITOR!! and now President OBAMA wants to honor her......!!!! In Memory of LT. C.Thomsen Wieland who spent 100 days at the Hanoi Hilton [Famous North Vietnam Prison]

IF YOU NEVER FORWARDED ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE FORWARD THIS SO THAT EVERYONE WILL KNOW!!!!!!

A TRAITOR IS ABOUT TO BE HONORED.

This is for all the kids born in the 70's and after who do not remember, and didn't have to bear the burden that our fathers, mothers and older brothers and sisters had to bear.

Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the '100 Women of the Century'
BARBARA WALTERS WRITES:
Unfortunately, many have forgotten and still countless others have never known how Ms. Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our country, but specific men who served and sacrificed during the Vietnam War.
The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot.
The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat.
In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison the ' Hanoi Hilton.'

Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJ's, he was ordered to describe for a visiting American 'Peace Activist' the 'lenient and humane treatment' he'd received.

He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and was dragged away. During the subsequent beating, he fell forward on to the camp Commandant 's feet, which sent that officer berserk.

In 1978, the Air Force Colonel still suffered from double vision (which permanently ended his flying career) from the Commandant's frenzied application of a wooden baton.

From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4E's). He spent 6 years in the ' HanoiHilton'...the first three of which his family only knew he was 'missing in action'. His wife lived on faith that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned-up, fed and clothed routine in preparation for a 'peace delegation' visit.
They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they were alive and still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his Social Security Number on it, in the palm of his hand. When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: 'Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?' and 'Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?' Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper.
She took them all without missing a beat.. At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed him all the little pieces of paper...

Three men died from the subsequent beatings. Colonel Carrigan was almost number four but he survived, which is the only reason we know of her actions that day.

I was a civilian economic development advisor in Vietnam , and was captured by the North Vietnamese communists in South Vietnam in 1968, and held prisoner for over 5 years.

I spent 27 months in solitary confinement; one year in a cage in Cambodia ; and one year in a 'black box' in Hanoi .. My North Vietnamese captors deliberately poisoned and murdered a female missionary, a nurse in a leprosarium in Banme Thuot , South Vietnam , whom I buried in the jungle near the Cambodian border. At one time, I weighed only about 90 lbs. (My normal weight is 170 lbs)

We were Jane Fonda's 'war criminals....'
When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi , I was asked by the camp communist political officer if I would be willing to meet with her. I said yes, for I wanted to tell her about the real treatment we POWs received... and how different it was from the treatment purported by the North Vietnamese, and parroted by her as 'humane and lenient.'

Because of this, I spent three days on a rocky floor on my knees, with my arms outstretched with a large steel weight placed on my hands, and beaten with a bamboo cane.

I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda soon after I was released. I asked her if she would be willing to debate me on TV. She never did answer me.

These first-hand experiences do not exemplify someone who should be honored as part of '100 Years of Great Women' Lest we forget....' 100 Years of Great Women' should never include a traitor whose hands are covered with the blood of so many patriots.

There are few things I have strong visceral reactions to, but Hanoi Jane's participation in blatant treason, is one of them. Please take the time to forward to as many people as you possibly can.. It will eventually end up on her computer and she needs to know that we will never forget.
RONALD D. SAMPSON, CMSgt,
USAF 716 Maintenance Squadron,
Chief of Maintenance DSN: 875-6431 COMM: 883-6343

PLEASE HELP BY SENDING THIS TO EVERYONE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK. IF ENOUGH PEOPLE SEE THIS MAYBE HER STATUS WILL CHANGE.
[I have been trying to verify this story.....but I am posting it, and if I find out that it is not entirely factual.....I will retract it.....sorta like all the lies the DEMONCRATZ tell and then offer a lefthanded apology! YO!

• ruru 2012/07/24 05:19:51
    ruru
    +2
    I remember her actions in Viet Nam. She deserves the same treatment the POW's received not an award.
  • Yo'Adri... ruru 2012/07/24 16:10:27 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    Gimme a stick.......! I remember too!
  • askmike 2012/07/24 03:11:57
    askmike
    Wow. The host dredged up a really old blog and claims it is current news! Barbara Walters hosted a special TV program that featured the 100 women who had an impact on the 20th century. That program aired on April 30, 1999. That's right, the story is 13 years old. President Obama was not in the White House in 1999 and he has no plans to honor Jane Fonda. I would also point out that the host is opposed to lies, and he included a blurb at the bottom of his tirade "sorta like all the lies the DEMONCRATZ tell and then offer a lefthanded apology!". Imagine how he will respond to the truth that he has posted a 13-year old event and lied that it is happening now. Yep. LIED.
  • Yo'Adri... askmike 2012/07/24 16:16:15 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    1999, 2012, 2020, what has changed.??? I still have been unable to verify Barbara walter's quotes......but that changes nothing....Jane FONDA was and is a TRAITOR.....Time changes nothing.....whether it's today's date or 15 years ago.!
  • ☆ Queen... askmike 2012/07/24 23:04:45
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    She is a TRAITOR.,...she said what she said, and her actions cannot be changed...You just don't like the idea of all this distasteful stuff coming back to bite you in your damn butt..it was all just a matter of time when people would see the true colors of progressive democraps
  • Yo'Adri... ☆ Queen... 2012/07/30 18:52:55
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Nicely stated!
  • ken 2012/07/24 01:31:18
    ken
    +2
    What a sad state of affairs when a traitor can be honored as one of the top 100 women of the century. May bugs eat her innards for eternity.
  • askmike ken 2012/07/24 03:25:46
    askmike
    Just FYI, Ken. The century involved was the 20th century, not the current century. The Barbara Walters special "100 Women of the Century" aired on TV on April 30, 1999. President Obama had nothing to do with the program. Despite the lie that he is going to honor Jane Fonda.
  • ☆ QueenAline 2012/07/24 00:59:44
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/07/23 22:14:48
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +4
    Only in America! I hope the traitor gets a posthumous award....if any.
  • ken Louisa ... 2012/07/24 01:32:18
    ken
    +3
    Awarded a special place in hell, if there is one.
  • Louisa ... ken 2012/07/24 01:34:21
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    That's OK by me! As long as I don't run into her.
  • Delete 2012/07/23 22:09:02
  • Yo'Adri... Delete 2012/07/23 23:24:29
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    That's why you have us Greg.......We've got your back!!!!! If for only your comment....I am glad that I posted this!
  • Delete Yo'Adri... 2012/07/23 23:36:48
  • ken Delete 2012/07/24 01:33:06
    ken
    +3
    Her family are rich Hollywood elitists.
  • Delete ken 2012/07/24 15:26:05
  • Yo'Adri... Delete 2012/07/24 22:56:56
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Ya know Greg.....that's the part that GOT ME too...........That is downright absolutely despicable, and evil.....and because of that....three of the POW's died. May we never forget!
  • askmike Delete 2012/07/24 03:21:24
    askmike
    The event involving Barbara Walters and Jane Fonda took place on April 30, 1999. If you care to read the article the host provided, the title of the event was "100 Women Of The Century" and the century was the 20th century. The host posted a 13-year old blog that did not involve President Obama and he lied that it is current news. He even noted in his reply to your post "I am glad that I posted this!" He is proud of his lies.
  • Delete askmike 2012/07/24 15:34:40
  • Yo'Adri... Delete 2012/07/24 23:08:59
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Greg. to you I will apologize if I confused, in your mind, any issue that I posted. I really tried to verify it before I posted....but it touched me so deeply that I knew it had to get it out there.... and accepted responsibility and said that I would amend, or retract if I got the verification I sought....I do remember, first hand what she did.....time has a way of mellowing thoughts and deeds....This was one abominable deed I wanted to renew.....in everyone's mind...especially in light of people wanting to HONOR her. To me, she is still a traitor.
    It is obvious to me, that I am not alone.....Askmike is a troubled person if he would rather go after my reputation and discount the core of the story....insinuating a discrepancy in the DATE of the story.....I think just the fact that she betrayed her country and the very people that protect us..whether it happened today, or last week or even in 1999............It is still a CRIME of TREASON.
  • Striker 2012/07/23 20:41:09
    Striker
    +4
    I'm surprised. Would never have expected this from BaBaWaWa
  • Yo'Adri... Striker 2012/07/23 21:24:52
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +4
    Actually she might be a raging liberal.....but she has respect and loyalty to those who gave....and protect us.....That's not political.....It's just common sense......HIP HIP for BA BA!
  • Striker Yo'Adri... 2012/07/23 21:27:26
    Striker
    +1
    I've not seen her in many years, but my impression of her at that time was liberal and maybe a bit raging now and then.
  • Yo'Adri... Striker 2012/07/23 23:25:38
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    Do you think she has gotten this far by being a Conservative tv personality.....? Name one.!
    Ha!
  • Striker Yo'Adri... 2012/07/23 23:49:04
    Striker
    Ha!
  • zbacku 2012/07/23 19:25:33
    zbacku
    +3
    hanoi jane
    This TRAITOR is being honored?????????????????
    Just proves that the Left hates America. Always have and always will.
  • Yo'Adri... zbacku 2012/07/23 21:25:24
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    AMEN....that truly says it all!
  • ken zbacku 2012/07/24 01:33:41
  • frank 2012/07/23 19:07:50
    frank
    +3
    Thank you Barb, now tell her to go to HELL or have her go to all CPO clubs around the world and let them tell her what to do.
    +4
    Wonder how big her donation to Obama is ??? She was a traitor then and has done nothing to redeem herself
  • Yo'Adri... Jackie ... 2012/07/23 21:27:00
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    Not only is she beyond redemption....but she actually tells people that she is CLUELESS as to
    just what it was that she did wrong.......Proof that she is another OBEYME ZOMBIE....He shares the same clueless ideology!
  • Yo'Adri... Jackie ... 2012/07/23 23:27:21
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    She has been a train wreck most of her life......It's time for her to go anywhere where they don't know who she is.................and vegetate! Maybe MEXICO! LOL
  • Tee Quake 2012/07/23 18:43:09
    Tee Quake
    +2
    Babs is right on.
  • HarleyCharley 2012/07/23 18:41:55
    HarleyCharley
    +3
    I don't either....

2014/12/19 12:18:07