Barack Obama's Christian Faith Speech

Mopvyzo 2012/09/20 17:02:43
President Obama is a Christian.

• frank 2012/09/20 18:10:13
    frank
    +9
    I know one thing I learned listening to his speech HE IS FULL OF S*IT

• martin55 2012/10/01 05:23:03
    martin55
    not for us to judge and why is it important? I thought most people want "separation of church and state" so why does it matter if he is a man of any faith?
  • Night71 2012/09/23 23:29:36
    Other opinion
    Night71
    +1
    American politicians make me want to piss on every one of them. They all lie and all crooked in such crazy detail. For every retarded president, there is millions that follow. Where the hell do these idiots come from? Candidates are all just former used car salesmen.
  • Red Branch 2012/09/22 03:13:20
    Other opinion
    Red Branch
    +3
    No. He has said otherwise.
  • Dale Williams 2012/09/22 01:02:39
    Dale Williams
    +6
    Obamas form of Christianity is alien to me. Jesus said 'Suffer the little children to come unto me', while Obama says partial birth abortion is OK with him. No way to reconcile those two positions. If that's Christian love, He can keep it!
  • memebev1 Dale Wi... 2012/09/27 09:16:43
    memebev1
    He just picks and chooses what is best for him. What a Christian.
  • Dale Wi... memebev1 2012/09/27 21:46:42
    Dale Williams
    Couldn't agree wtih you more. No moral compass and Jerimiah Wright as a spiritual leader. Still don't know why Jerry didn't take the $25,000 Love Offering from BO.
  • memebev1 Dale Wi... 2012/10/01 12:09:01
    memebev1
    Ob his so called Christianity and everything else is alien to me, including the most reverend Jerry.
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/09/22 00:18:03
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
  • Lisa 2012/09/22 00:04:13
    Lisa
    +1
    President Obama states in his book"Dreams From My Father, that he believes in no religion, not even Christianity. So who knows.
  • templer003 2012/09/21 23:03:59
    Other opinion
    templer003
    +6
    The lier in chief will tell you whatever he thinks it is that you want to hear, as in this interview where he claims that he is a Muslim..
  • LindaM templer003 2012/09/21 23:49:41 (edited)
    LindaM
    You really are reaching. At the beginning of the video it says that it is not implying that Obama said he was muslim. Your reaching and your failing.
    http://www.snopes.com/politic...
  • templer003 LindaM 2012/09/22 00:13:11
    templer003
    +4
    I would not set any store in a web site owned by George Sorros the " puppet master "
    and Obama DID slip and say { my Muslim faith } the interviewer had to correct him.
    Please DO try and do your home work on this Marxist lying bastard...
  • LindaM templer003 2012/09/22 00:25:37 (edited)
  • templer003 LindaM 2012/09/22 06:05:53
    templer003
    +2
    Lol good one STILL does NOT change the fact that an interviewer had to correct him, it was a " Freudian " slip, nor looking at whom he has aligned himself with since taking office etc. etc. While I may well have been wrong on snopes it does not detract from the other facts....
  • LindaM templer003 2012/09/22 06:26:18
    LindaM
    Obama is a Christian. Period.
  • templer003 LindaM 2012/09/22 13:28:10
    templer003
    +1
    I am sorry Linda but what facts do you base this upon ??
    The reason I say he is Muslim is that it is more aligned to his hatred of America and what America stands for. Let us take a moment here and be honest. Who were his parents ?? they were a mix of communist/Marxist.
    who was his mentor ?? a card carrying communist. { Frank Marshall Davis }
    Where was he raised when he was very young ??? In the worlds largest Muslim country. By his own words who did he seek out out, hang out with, and look up to ?? Radical revolutionaries, Marxist/anti Americans..His whole life is filled with these type people up to and including today.
    Now tell me Linda WHERE and WHEN did the light bulb go on in his head that changed him from this type of belief ?? show me FACTS where he states that he changed his mind and what changed his mind from this type of thinking... You can't because there is none...
    You say that he is Christian but that belief is totally alien to him what does he harp on in almost every speech he gives ?? redistribution of wealth and class warfare, or as some put it class envy, those two things are the two main pillars of Marxism. and in Marxism there is no place for God..
  • SunShine templer003 2012/09/23 00:17:02
  • LindaM 2012/09/21 22:46:15
    President Obama is a Christian.
    LindaM
    +2
    Well it seems the losers are posting again. Attacking the president for being a Christian. I wonder how they sleep at night. The hate and the lies and the accusations are appauling.
    We've been accused of being the Koolaid drinkers following another Jim Jones. The lie along with all the other lies from the pp and the cons are showing what lousy losers they are. Their pathetic candidate can't hold a candle to Obama, our Christian president. Even the high up Mormon said he was repulsed by Romney and that Romney was not a good Mormon.. Obviously that's the case when you listen to the video tape. I'd stop with the attacks if I were you because your only making yourself look foolish. And miss koolaid knows who I'm talking about. You are disgusting.
  • words t... LindaM 2012/09/21 23:20:08
    words to live by
    +1
    You don't go on television and tell the world in an interview about your Muslim faith. Muslins are not CHRISTIANS!
  • Lulu's Mom LindaM 2012/09/21 23:25:05
    Lulu's Mom
    +1
    I saw the post you are talking about and even i didn't think that they could stoop that low. They know that they are losing the election so the only thing left to do is hit as hard as they can below the belt. I have 0 tolerance for these scum bags and will block them for whatever reason I see fit. I am not even reading thru this blog because I know it''s full of hate, and I have had enough of that for one day.
  • LindaM Lulu's Mom 2012/09/21 23:32:23
    LindaM
    +1
    Yes, I agree. The vile hatred is oozing out of every pore that SOME OF THEM have. Low is to high for them. Have a nice peaceful evening LM.
  • Lulu's Mom LindaM 2012/09/22 00:09:25
    Lulu's Mom
    +1
    Thanks hun, you too.
  • johnqpu... Lulu's Mom 2012/09/22 07:46:05
  • Lulu's Mom johnqpu... 2012/09/22 15:39:12
    Lulu's Mom
    +1
    Sorry, but I wouldn't put up with these people in real life, and I sure won't on here. I don't take kindly to rudeness and name calling.
  • SunShine Lulu's Mom 2012/09/23 00:17:56
  • Lulu's Mom SunShine 2012/09/23 01:11:21
  • johnqpu... LindaM 2012/09/22 07:39:08
    johnqpublic
    +1
    Jeez, Linda,come on, They're just being the "good Christians" they profess to be.And like every self professed "good Christian" Muslim, or Jew that I've ever met, they all turned out to be HYPOCRITES!
  • Rodney 2012/09/21 22:11:28 (edited)
    Other opinion
    Rodney
    +5
    This is a true Christian.

• Zippcodey Rodney 2012/09/22 00:12:45
    Zippcodey
    +4
    Right a true Christian, yet scriptures teach against any of what Ronald and Nancy did with the following..

"Mrs. Reagan's dependence on the occult went back at least as far as her husband's governorship, when she had depended on the advice of the famous Jeane Dixon. Subsequently she had lost confidence in Dixon's powers. But the First Lady seemed to have absolute faith in the clairvoyant talents of a woman in San Francisco."
    --Donald Regan (Reagan's former chief of staff), For the Record: From Wall Street to Washington

"Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco who drew up horoscopes to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise."

The Reagans and Astrology

NBC News, reported by Andrea Mitchell, 1989

Intelligence officials say the CIA went nuts when it learned the First Lady was discussing US-Soviet relations with an outsider [Joan Quigley] on non-secure lines. Some White House officials were also horrified that presidential security was being breached. And, according to former White House officials and Quigley, the astrologer was involved ...

The Reagans and Astrology

Intelligence officials say the CIA went nuts when it learned the First Lady was discussing US-Soviet relations with an outsider [Joan Quigley] on non-secure lines. Some White House officials were also horrified that presidential security was being breached. And, according to former White House officials and Quigley, the astrologer was involved in everything. She picked the departure time for the Reykjavik Summit, the optimum time for signing an arms control treaty, the best time for the trip to Moscow. And, when Mrs. Reagan was upset about a controversial trip to Germany in 1985, Quigley plotted every takeoff and landing. Her scheduling for that visit to the Bitburg cemetery was so complicated that former White House aide Michael Deaver sought permission from Mrs. Reagan to talk to the astrologer directly.

The President knew what was going on. Deaver told NBC News that if Mrs. Reagan wanted a schedule change, she would say, "I told Ronnie and that's what Joan recommends...." Former aides say Ronald Reagan was a man who read his horoscope and the "funnies" before the rest of the paper. They say he wasn't only indulging his wife--that the former president also believed in astrology.
  • Rodney Zippcodey 2012/09/22 03:37:30
    Rodney
    +2
    So, a person who has faith in GOD can't hedge their bets with Astrology? Man by definition are sinners. No person of faith is perfect. I don't think Nancy fascination with Astrology is strange or reason to claim she and Ronald were less in their faith. Micheal Reagan has even said his fathers faith was top most in his life.
  • Zippcodey Rodney 2012/09/22 04:17:11 (edited)
    Zippcodey
    +2
    Read this then you tell me.

These are an abomination unto Yahweh:

1. Aeromancey

Air.

2. Aleuromany

Flour.

3. Arithmancy

(Numerology) - Number; each letter has a number value, as in a name.

4. Astrology

The study professing to foretell the future and interpret the influence of the heavenly bodies upon the destinies of men.

5. Bibliomancy

Book, usually the Bible.

6. Charm

Something worn to ward off evil or ensure good luck.

7. Charmer

To influence by or as if by a spell; bewitch.

8. Crysallomancy

Crystal gazing.

9. Divination

The act or art of knowing the future of that which is hidden or unknown.

10. Enchant

To put a spell upon; bewitch.

11. Fortuneteller

One who claims to foretell events in a person's future.

12. Graphology

Handwriting.

13. Horoscope

Zodiacal signs by which astrologers profess to tell a person's future.

14. Kypomancy

Tea leaves in a cup.

15. Medium

One through whom the spirits of the dead are believed to communicate with the living. Black magic or sorcery.

16. Necromancy

The art of divining the future through alleged communication with the dead. Black magic or sorcery.

17. Oneiromancy

Dreams.

18. Ouija

A device consisting of a large board inscribed with the alphabet and other characters and over which moves a small rectangular board resting o...

Read this then you tell me.

These are an abomination unto Yahweh:

1. Aeromancey

Air.

2. Aleuromany

Flour.

3. Arithmancy

4. Astrology

5. Bibliomancy

Book, usually the Bible.

6. Charm

7. Charmer

8. Crysallomancy

Crystal gazing.

9. Divination

10. Enchant

To put a spell upon; bewitch.

11. Fortuneteller

12. Graphology

Handwriting.

13. Horoscope

14. Kypomancy

Tea leaves in a cup.

15. Medium

16. Necromancy

17. Oneiromancy

Dreams.

18. Ouija

A device consisting of a large board inscribed with the alphabet and other characters and over which moves a small rectangular board resting on three legs, the pointer of which is thought to spell out mediumistic communications.

19. Palmistry

The art or practice of supposedly discovering a person's past or future from the lines and marks in the palm of the hand.

20. Rhabdomancy

Rods, such as a divining rod indicating presence of water, minerals, or oil.

21. Sorcerer

A wizard; conjurer; magician.

22. Sorcery

Alleged employment of spiritual agencies; witchcraft.

23. Spiritualism

The belief that the spirits of the dead communicate with and manifest their presence to the living.

24. Tarot

One of a set of playing cards with grilled or checkered backs employed by fortunetellers and gypsies in foretelling future events.

25. Witch

A woman who practices sorcery.

26. Witchcraft

The practice of powers of witches or wizards.

27. Wizard

A male witch; sorcerer; enchanter.

THERE ARE MANY MORE ALSO. THESE ARE JUST A FEW.

What does the word of Yahweh say about all this?

Deut. 4:19

19: And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them which Yahweh thy Almighty hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

Duet. 17:3

3: And hath gone and served other deities, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

Jesus - Sun

Amen - Sun

Lord - Sun

Adonai - Sun

Christ - Sun

God - Sun and Moon

Sin - Moon

Allah - Moon

Just a note: If the word Jehovah did not exist until the 15 Century and came from Germany and a German Priest and how it got into the King James. How do you think they got all the above pagan sun and moon deities into scriptures? History proves how it was done and scriptures prove it was done.

The above are just a few of the SUN and MOON deities that Christianity serves.

Exodus 22:18

18: Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Leviticus 19:31

31: Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am Yahweh your Almighty.

Deut. 13:1-3

1: If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

2: And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying Let us go after other deities, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

3: Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for Yahweh your Almighty proveth you, to know whether ye love Yahweh your Almighty with all your heart and with all your soul.

Micah 3:7

7: Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of Yahweh.

Deut. 18:10-12

10: There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

11: Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12: For all that do these things are an abomination unto Yahweh: and because of these abominations Yahweh thy Almighty doth drive them out from before thee.

Zechariah 10:2

2: For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.

Micah 5:12

12: And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

Isaiah 8:19-20

19: And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their Deity? For the living to the dead?

20: To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Jeremiah 27:9-10

9: Therefore hearken not ye to your prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers, which speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon:

10: For they prophesy a lie unto you, to remove you far from your land; and that I should drive you out, and ye should perish.

Leviticus 20:27

27: A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

Malachi 3:5

5: And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith Yahweh of hosts.

Galations 5:19-21

19: Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20: Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21: Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of Yahweh.

Rev. 21:8

8: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Timothy 4:1

1: Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1 John 4:1

1: Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of Yahweh: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
  • Rodney Zippcodey 2012/09/22 05:02:23
    Rodney
    +1
    So you are perfect and never sin? Get a life.
  • johnqpu... Rodney 2012/09/22 07:52:39
    johnqpublic
    +1
    Stop being a HYPOCRITE
  • Rodney johnqpu... 2012/09/23 00:13:22
    Rodney
    Who stuck a nickel in your ass? Have something to debate or is that above your pay scale?
  • johnqpu... Rodney 2012/09/23 00:41:36
    johnqpublic
    Well, I'm debating your twisted, myopic,self righteous view of the world. :)
  • Rodney johnqpu... 2012/09/23 00:42:47
    Rodney
    By simple proclaiming me to be a hypocrite? LOL, you are a Moron.
  • johnqpu... Rodney 2012/09/23 01:09:59
    johnqpublic
    Wow, ok Rod, you are the most honorable, patriotic, humble Christian in America. Like that? Is that a more "truthful" perspective you have of yourself?
  • Rodney johnqpu... 2012/09/23 01:11:45
    Rodney
    Keep it up, you are proving your ignorance with ever comment.
  • johnqpu... Rodney 2012/09/23 01:19:52
    johnqpublic
    You're just miserable aren't you Rod?
  • Rodney johnqpu... 2012/09/23 01:44:30
    Rodney
    Not me. My life is great! I don't have to worry about money (made all of mine early and retired early), I do as I please, go where I want when I want and am free from nearly all government intrusion. It is small minded little people like you who are miserable. You have to attack others, can't carry a civil conversation and are horribly under educated.

2014/11/28 05:14:01