Barack Obama turned his back on his brother George. George lives in a grass hut and only makes $1.00 a month but brother Barack refused to help pay for the treatment of his illness. Can you vote for a man like this?

CAPISCE 2012/08/17 15:55:30
No Way
Yes, Don't confuse me with facts
George Obama begs for and receives $1,000 from conservative Dinesh D’Souza for medical bills

Apparently Barrack Hussein Obama isn’t his brother’s keeper. This is just yet another fine example of the hypocrisy of progressive liberal Democrats. They are generous with other people’s money, yet don’t spend a dime of their own to help others. Take for instance Hussein Obama’s half brother in Kenya George Obama. He lives in a hut and lives on about $1 per month. Dinesh D’Souza recently released a movie (I still need to see) called 2016. He met and spoke with George Obama. They actually became quite friendly and George Obama wasn’t exactly impressed with his half brother’s policies, or leftist policies in general. I guess we know now who got the brains from the father’s side. George Obama recently became ill, with a chest condition. He pleaded with Dinesh D’Souza to send him $1,000 to cover the medical bills. D’Sourza sent George Obama the money but asked why him and not his own half brother? George OBama said he had no one else to turn to, and consider D’Souza to be like a brother. That’s right. The millionaire Barack Hussein Obama who pays a 20.5% tax rate and condemns others for being rich couldn’t spare a $1,000 to help his own half brother.

A few days ago I received a call from a man I recently met named George. He was a bit flustered, and soon informed me that his young son was sick with a chest condition. He pleaded with me to send him $1,000 to cover the medical bills. Since George was at the hospital I asked him to let me speak to a nurse, and she confirmed that George’s son was indeed ill. So I agreed to send George the money through Western Union. He was profusely grateful. But before I hung up I asked George, “Why are you coming to me?” He said, “I have no one else to ask.” Then he said something that astounded me, “Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.”

• Mr. T 2012/08/17 16:30:10
    No Way
    Mr. T
    +5
    Sounds like Oscumbo has never listened to "He Ain't heavy, He's My Brother".

• Old Timer 2012/08/20 16:54:12
    No Way
    Old Timer
    +1
    To allow his own brother to live in SQUALOR shows you the moral ethics of the POTUS.
  • keeper 2012/08/18 03:28:02
    No Way
    keeper
    +1
    HYPOCRITE
  • jc 2012/08/18 00:52:48
    No Way
    jc
    +1
    I never voted for this clown in the 1st place. obama the clown
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/08/18 00:28:21
    No Way
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +1
    I would never vote for him in the first place. Bama is low down __.
  • ed 2012/08/17 21:08:18 (edited)
    No Way
    ed
    +2
    That's just like obama to forget about family when one is in need.Family man my ASS.
  • bricklyn ed 2012/08/17 21:32:44
    bricklyn
    This is a stranger he has NEVER met, that is not family at all.
  • CAPISCE bricklyn 2012/08/17 21:33:52
    CAPISCE
    +1
    OH MY---it's his blood
  • bricklyn CAPISCE 2012/08/17 23:04:13 (edited)
    bricklyn
    Some one you have never met is not considered family. Get over yourself.

Blood be damned. Who even said the story is true?
  • Marc m bricklyn 2012/08/19 19:11:57
    Marc m
    Do you know who Dinesh D'Souza is ???
  • Red CAPISCE 2012/08/20 08:02:59
  • ed bricklyn 2012/08/17 22:52:58
    ed
    +2
    he isn't well that puts a hole new light on the matter now doesn't it?
  • bricklyn ed 2012/08/17 23:05:43
    bricklyn
    +1
    It certainly would to me. How can you possibly have any attachment to people you have never met.

Many families do not support each other. Even Oprah refuses to help her friends and family and has openly said so.
  • Dee bricklyn 2012/08/18 00:20:19
    Dee
    +1
    Obama met his Aunti Zeituni Onyango and even wrote about her in Dreams of My Father. She lives in Section 8 and gets disability because of a bad back. Mr 1% doesn't throw a dime her way either. Sounds like a real nice guy! You would think the smartest man every to hold the office of President would foresee how this would look down the line and send his relatives a few bucks every now and then.
  • bricklyn Dee 2012/08/18 02:08:39
    bricklyn
    Oprah is the richest women in the planet and will not give money to any friends or family either. What is your point?

There are enormous numbers of people who do exactly the same to even very close family members. I have seen christian families throw their own children on the street for almost no reason at all. Now all you haters want to get involved in something you know absolutely nothing about. You do not even know if the story is even true.

There is more gossip and lies being perpetuated by your group that pigs in mud in asia
  • Dee bricklyn 2012/08/18 02:59:22
    Dee
    +2
    Hmmm... Generosity begins at home. If Obama wants MY money to take care of strangers with, he should be more than willing to spend his own - on his own. A leader 'leads' by example.
  • bricklyn Dee 2012/08/18 03:04:10
    bricklyn
    It entirely on whether or not he thinks of them as family or not. If it was my case I would not think of them as family at all.

What any leader does with him very distant relatives in no business of the public.
  • Dee bricklyn 2012/08/18 03:18:02
    Dee
    Step-brother is not considered distant. All of these embarrassing scenarios with the Aunty and the drunken Uncle and now the family in Kenya should have been cleared up years ago and would not have been an issue had Obama had a savvy campaign manager - and a heart.

And, as far as your statement "What any leader does with him very distant relatives in no business of the public." does not seem to apply when Obama COULD BE, MAYBE, ALMOST BE linked with the very FIRST SLAVE! WooHoo! Yeah...THEN it matters. The relatives who are alive? Eh, not so much.
  • CAPISCE bricklyn 2012/08/18 12:06:38
    CAPISCE
    People spend huge amouts of time/money searching there family tree, Obama wants to chop his family tree down
  • CAPISCE bricklyn 2012/08/18 12:05:11
  • Red bricklyn 2012/08/20 08:04:36
  • ed bricklyn 2012/08/18 11:03:02
    ed
    no matter how we look at it family is family people like obama and oprah are ruining family values.Are obama and oprah now to good to help family since they have made lots of money off others?
  • CAPISCE bricklyn 2012/08/18 12:03:44
    CAPISCE
    It's shared about genetics, blood, family---something you probably can't understand.
    If want to approve of Opray and Barack's actions go for it---personally I find it disgusting
  • Scott 2012/08/17 20:12:28
    No Way
    Scott
    +2
    Well, yeah but it will different for the American people. He wouldn't throw us under the bus. I mean did his brother put in HIS share? No, I didn't think so. You expect Obama to do charity? Come on, don't we ask enough of that man having to travel the world with Moochelle, make enemies of our allies, share sensitive secrets with our enemies - THAT ALL TAKES TIME AND MONEY.
  • Red Scott 2012/08/20 08:05:58 (edited)
  • Scott Red 2012/08/20 17:31:45
    Scott
    Yes - of course it was sarcasm. We MUST defeat Obama at the polls. The alternative is so much ... worse.
  • Red Scott 2012/08/20 19:01:30
  • dick 2012/08/17 19:49:41
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/08/17 19:32:22
    No Way
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +3
    But the Libbies will For some reason they think the obama will take care of them in splendora from cradle to grave. Not only his brother but he doesn't take care of his illegal Aunt but expects the taxpayers too, and let's not get into little charity donations while telling everyone else to give way after it hurts. Typical Commie Dem you give up yours so I can keep mine.
  • Mr. Smith 2012/08/17 18:59:24
    No Way
    Mr. Smith
    +4
    Obama's doing the same thing to this country! Just look at unemployment among blacks. Cost of living for the poor has skyrocketed. But more and more money keeps going to Obama's rich corporate donors.
  • luvguins 2012/08/17 18:54:34
    Yes, Don't confuse me with facts
    luvguins
    You righties are really getting desperate, and now you are into trying to swift boat the president about this and getting Osama bin Laden. It won't work this time, as your ticket isn't an incumbent running, and the majority in America are not extreme right fascists. D'Sousa is a right wing loon trying with this film to wring more out after his book bashing the president. Half brother George doesn't appear too upset with his life.
  • SFCDDT 2012/08/17 18:43:16
    No Way
    SFCDDT
    +4
    Liberal compassion is a myth. They want to "help their fellow man", but only by forcing someone else to foot the bill. Look at the private charitable contribution records of the presidential/VP candidates. It speaks for itself. Not to mention this is Obama's brother for Christ's sake.
  • ProudProgressive 2012/08/17 18:20:05
    Yes, Don't confuse me with facts
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    LOL it's actually getting entertaining to see just how desperate the Right Wing has gotten to distract from the daily failures of the Romney comedy tour. Keep it up.

lol entertaining desperate wing distract daily failures romney comedy tour
  • BurntOffering 2012/08/17 18:01:37
    Yes, Don't confuse me with facts
    BurntOffering
    This man is a liar just like you are.
  • Rebel Yell 2012/08/17 17:20:37
    No Way
    Rebel Yell
    +3
    The reports sprung from an Italian Vanity Fair article saying George Obama lived in a shack and was "earning less than a dollar a day." And look who is putting his spin on the story... none other than Dinesh D'Souza. LOL.

Those reports left George Obama angry. "I was brought up well. I live well even now," he said. "The magazines, they have exaggerated everything."

Seems as though George has had a few problems. In 2009 he was arrested by Kenyan police on a charge of possession of marijuana, known in Kenya as Bhang, and resisting arrest.
  • CAPISCE Rebel Yell 2012/08/17 17:24:53
    CAPISCE
    +2
    you lie----site George Obama comments and source or shut up
  • Rebel Yell CAPISCE 2012/08/17 17:36:32
    Rebel Yell
    +1
    LOL ... you believe Dinesh D'Souza !! Too funny.
  • CAPISCE Rebel Yell 2012/08/17 17:42:20
    CAPISCE
    +2
    abc NEWS--- "no my brother did not help me at all, he won't even return calls or letters"
    George Obama
  • bricklyn CAPISCE 2012/08/17 21:40:24
    bricklyn
    SIte the facts that Obama even knows the man or has eve met him.
  • CAPISCE bricklyn 2012/08/17 21:56:10
    CAPISCE
    +1
    I know Obama is aware of his blood brothers suffering, it's all over the news and internet---I know for sure if I had Obma's money I would help my blood no matter what--then again so would 90% of people in the world.
    It's sad you can defend a man for allowing a blood family member to suffer while he plays golf and tells jokes
  • bricklyn CAPISCE 2012/08/17 23:07:39
    bricklyn
    I would never send money to anyone I had never met and did not know.

This is a story contrived by the media and is not necessarily true. Haters will hate and never investigate the truth.

2014/11/23 16:07:01