Barack Obama Signs Four New Executive Orders?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/05/24 03:46:11
Obama signed four Executive Orders on Monday. These add to the President’s growing list of Executive Orders. They provide for an Order of Succession with the Department of Agriculture, the Office of Management and Budget, the Environmental Protection Agency, and the Department of Commerce.

These lines of succession also include changes for the Office of Personnel Management, the National Archives and the Records Administration, and the Millennium Challenge Corporation for foreign aid.

The Orders and their links are as follows:

Executive Order — Providing an Order of Succession within the Department of Agriculture

Executive Order — Providing an Order of Succession within the Office of Management and Budget

Executive Order — Providing an Order of Succession within the Environmental Protection Agency

Executive Order — Providing an Order of Succession within the Department of Commerce

Thirty days after being published in the Federal Register, executive orders become law.

Read More: http://frontporchpolitics.com/2012/05/barack-obama...

+1
    Curious indeed ..
    none of these departments are 'new' ..
    each of them has long-standing .. (for lack of better wording)
    'Chains of Command' ..
    why the need .. NOW ..
    for HIM specifically to write an Executive Order ..
    hmmm ...

(does beg additional questions)
  • A Founding Father 2012/05/24 07:48:01
    A Founding Father
    Oh my oh my, what will we ever do? The Pres has determined that Departments of the U.S. Government should know what to do in case one of their appointed chiefs should
    become unable to serve. Isn't that just "Communistic" and "Socialistic", and "Fragilistic", the idea of making order out of chaos in case something unfortunate should happen? What would Jesus do? Help, we are being attacked again. Where in the Constitution does it say there should be plans of "succession" or order in Governmental operations?
  • D D A Found... 2012/05/24 12:05:39
    D D
    +1
    "making order out of chaos "

I wish that is all it was. everything obama is doing is for a bigger picture. Though it is not apparent now and we don't know how it fits into a bigger picture, we can know it is going to turn out to be bad for us.
  • A Found... D D 2012/05/24 17:26:18 (edited)
    A Founding Father
    Henney Penny had the same fears and with about the same amount of brain power to decipher what was happening around her. Some think Obama was sent from another planet to quell the mess that was left to us by earlier Administrations. Do you believe that is the answer to the "bigger picture" so many fail to grasp? Perhaps he was born at Area 51 in Nevada, another speculation from a small grojup of RWNJs who claim special insights into his mind.
  • D D A Found... 2012/05/25 14:04:10
    D D
    +1
    I have not heard the one about obama coming from another planet until you. I also did not hear he was born at area 51, however, area 51 is in Nevada.
  • A Found... D D 2012/05/25 14:06:24
    A Founding Father
    You just aren't staying in touch with the nutjobs of the right wing. Shame.
  • D D A Found... 2012/05/25 14:30:53
    D D
    +1
    Those are some pretty far out accusations and I question if they are true. You said RW is saying Obama came from New Mexico area 51, but area 51 is in Nevada. I am up on conspiracies from all the parties and these are 2 I have not heard.
  • A Found... D D 2012/05/26 04:14:43
    A Founding Father
    Sorry, I did refer to the wrong state. Indeed, Area 51 is in Nevada. Thanks for pointing out my error, which I will now correct.
  • D D A Found... 2012/05/26 07:32:41
    D D
    +1
    You may have been thinking Roswell, New Mexico where there was a UFO crash. They say they took the crashed UFO to area 51.
  • angelbaby 2012/05/24 03:53:18
    angelbaby
    +2
    He sure is signing ALOT of those lately! Hmmm
  • stevmackey 2012/05/24 03:49:06
    stevmackey
    +2
    Aw isn't that precious! More B....!

2014/07/31 17:42:38