Barack Obama, love him or hate him?

FJ 2011/10/05 09:38:13
Hi, do you love or hate Barack Obama, I see that a lot of people seem to hate him and I would like to understand why, because from what I hear around here he has done a lot of what he promised to the country, stuff like healthcare etc... But the thing is we might just be haring the good stuff on the exterior.

• Bold 2012/01/06 17:33:37
    Love him (Why)
    Bold
    Because he has done a lot of good for this county. I am an officer in the the United States military so it doesn't matter who the President is, I still have to obey his/her orders. I could care less whether my President is Republican or Democrat as long as he/she does what I feel is the right thing for this country (I feel Mr Obama is truly doing that). If more people would have open minds and stop believing everything they see about our President in the media and do some of their own research, they too would see that this man is genuine. The problem with most Americans is absolute ignorance and to be honest I feel that most people in this country cannot get over the fact that the President is black. My personal opinion is he garners a lot more criticism than any of the ones before him, Democrat and Republican alike. Why? The obvious difference...America still has a lot of growing to do.
  • flaca BN-0 2011/10/10 23:32:47
    Love him (Why)
    flaca BN-0
    He's a centrist and a pragmatist. He isn't a raving liberal else he would have gone for universal healthcare (he didn't). He isn't anti-business or he would have clamped down much harder on the banksters after 2008 when he had the irate people behind him (he didn't). He is claimed to be anti-Israel but has proved he isn't by vetoing the "palestinian statehood with no pre-conditions). Until the present "collapse" of the european finanancial system his ideas were working: we were growing a little as an economy and job losses were declining significantly. I think he has done a brilliant job but is not able to control other things that are making it harder for all of us.
  • Flight of Icarus 2011/10/10 18:44:43
    Hate him (Why)
    Flight of Icarus
    Why isn't there a middle ground like Respecting him but disagreeing with him?
    I disagree with his intentions for America, and if I were American I'd be worried but I'm sure he believes what he is doing is right.
  • Space_aye 2011/10/09 23:26:08
    Love him (Why)
    Space_aye
    Actually, nither of them.
    I think he is not good enought but if he was...americans would never vote for him! :P
  • FJ Space_aye 2011/10/10 10:07:34
    FJ
    They have...
  • Hobbitt / Oldsquid 2011/10/05 20:10:06
    Hate him (Why)
    Hobbitt / Oldsquid
    Quasi communist and totalitarian socialist views will destroy this country if we don't get rid of his dumbass
  • FJ Hobbitt... 2011/10/05 20:15:40
    FJ
    How so? Don't you think free health care us good?
  • Hobbitt... FJ 2011/10/05 20:27:12
    Hobbitt / Oldsquid
    How is it free when we will have to be taxed to death to pay for it....nothing is free. but to socialize things is just the first step towards a totalitarian rule...can you say Karl Marx and communist?
  • Bold Hobbitt... 2012/01/06 17:41:47
    Bold
    +2
    Do you actually believe that Sir? You honestly believe this man has "quasi communist and totalitarian socialist views"? Those are some very bold statements.
  • Hobbitt... Bold 2012/01/06 17:46:03
    Hobbitt / Oldsquid
    They may be Bold statements but they are 100% true..When you tax those that produce to pay for exhorbitant services for thos that do not produce than those that produce stop producing.. After all, why should I break my a$$ just to have ALL my money taken from me? Also the system He espouses is straight out of the Communist mainifesto written by Karl Marx..Pick up a copy from your local Library and read it sometime...80% of Obamas policies are directly quoted in it.
  • rand 2011/10/05 14:51:54
    Love him (Why)
    rand
    He is my president and I am a Christian. But, no, I didn't vote for him. I'm an old Goldwater Republican and hope desperately that the GOP can field a rational candidate.
  • Luca 2011/10/05 10:53:49 (edited)
    Hate him (Why)
    Luca
    You are going to getbso much nonsense here, with very few facts. You need to find this answer by your own research. U could start by typing in your browser 'pros and cons of obamacare'

Read reputable websites... Cato Institute, Heritage Foundation, Sunlight Foundation. My website offers perceives of my conservative views and looks behind the scenes...but on my website are links to Liberal websites, reputable ones of Al Gores, etc etc...not just some group of blathering idiots...but direct to those that are, or who have been directly responsible for policy.

www.agendatwentyone.wordpress...
  • FJ Luca 2011/10/05 10:55:16
    FJ
    Thanks, but what exactly do you hate about him?
  • Luca FJ 2011/10/05 17:33:26
    Luca
    1. His background associations are rife with Communists and Socialists., this in and of itself raised doubts.
    2. His eligibility to even be President is STILL being doubted, and he couldsimply provide the proof but has not.
    3. Since he came into off under a cloud of suspicions,he has spent millions keeping himself veiled. One of his first 3 Executive Orders (dont remember if it was 1, 2, or 3) was to seal his records. No other President has ever issued such an EO, so this just makes me go "hmmmmm". It undermines trust even further.
    4. The second thing he did (after signing the Global Poverty Act and obligating us to 80 billion dollars a year to the United Nations,while making us subject to some UN regulations, was to cancel the Raptor F 22 program. Since Iran was making "warlike noise" and threatening to develop and use nuclear weapons, and since Russia was in the process of selling Iran their S-300 missile defense systems....i fo9und this highly unsettling inasmuch the F-22 is the only plane on the planet that can defeat this missle system
    5. The sneaky and dirty way he rammed healthcare...the PROCESS was appalling. The Bill itself is even worse. Those that think "oh he is wonderful, he got heathlcare reform",have NEVER read the Bill, understand its consequences, underst...

5. The sneaky and dirty way he rammed healthcare...the PROCESS was appalling. The Bill itself is even worse. Those that think "oh he is wonderful, he got heathlcare reform",have NEVER read the Bill, understand its consequences, understand how it is financially crippling the nation, how it will have such a negative impact on business, how it actually works AGAINST most people,.and how is you are between the ages of 23-38 YOUR premiums will SKYROCKET! It would be LESS for me...but the quality of care will be MUCH less as well,not to mention the sneaky way he picks "winners and losers". HEAVY taxes are going to be levied against homeopathic remedies and OTC supplements and rememdies, running them out of business. Those that can withstand the onslaught will find next that they can only be issued via a prescription. A prescription for your vitamins! This is the way he paid back Big Pharma for all the lobbying efforts and money they poured into him, to get this passed. Further, taxes on medical devices used in critical neonatal care and geriatric care will run these companies under. This is where the "death panels" controversial language arose. Cass Sustein and all of his inside adminstrative people are all Socialist/Communists and share the same views. To quote Cass Sunstein... "all biological life has natural cycles of life and death...it is only humans that fight to survive, or struggle to continue to live, thereby burdening Society with costly chronic care". The Healthcare Bill makes sure that wil not happen!! Granny will no longer be a burden on Society. I coudl go on and on and on about the healthcare bill...it is INSIDIOUS...it is complex...it si somethig you must dig into yourself...
    6. His policies are an utter failure,but he blames everyone else
    7. He is the only President in history that went around the world APOLOGIZING for America
    8. He has divided this nation like no other. From the first time someone objected to his POLICY, they started labeling anyone that would DARE open their mouths a Racist. Then the next wave was to label anyone that should dare demonstrate or object against his policies were called Terrorists. Now on top of this, he is further dividing the country by way of "class-warfare". He is pure evil, manipulative, conniving, dirty and unethical politics, lies constantly,accepts no responsiblity, and the WORSE is yet to come.
  • Bold Luca 2012/01/06 17:36:48
    Bold
    +3
    Some facts please...
  • Luca Bold 2012/07/11 22:19:01
    Luca
    those were facts...now YOU can get off your butt and verify them if you wish.

2014/09/21 18:10:52