Barack Obama & John McCain: Who is more likely to cheat on their spouse?

Politics 2008/09/08 23:43:51
Barack Obama is more likely to cheat on Michelle Obama.
John McCain is more likely to cheat on Cindy McCain.
As far as cheating on their wives, I think...
People of power have been known to cheat on their spouses, just like Bill Clinton cheated on Hillary with Monica Lewinsky. Both 2008 presidential candidates, Barack Obama and John McCain seem to be happily married to their lovely wives, and each part of a family with children. Both candidate's political views are known, and we all have a sense of how they think...(also check out Barack Obama's Biography ) so who do you think is more likely to cheat on their wife?

• Whammy 2008/09/11 16:45:50 (edited)
    Whammy
    +62
    who the f!*k cares. We should be talking about something that actually pertains to the election!. Like how Obama cheated the system to get his multi-million $ house with help from Tony Rezko. who is now going to jail, or Obama's participation in a antisemitic/ racist church for 20 years, but says he didn't think that was going on , even though there is video and audio to prove it. Or how McCain was part of the keating five, the savings and loan scandle. Or how Obama was buddy buddy with convicted felon Bill Ayers, who by the way tried to blow up the pentagon on a few occasions and numerous other dirty deeds and still to this day thinks he did nothing wrong. The list goes on and on and on.......and it goes on and on with lies and distorted facts from BOTH SIDES .but in that list you will find not one thing that Obama has actually done while he was in the senate that makes him qualified for president. . the only qualification he has to be president is that he got elected by the people for the democratic party, and like Hillary Clinton said "a speech he gave". anybody wants to prove me wrong you can do what you like but you will not like what you get. I'm more worried about who is going to cheat this great country,Im not in love with mccain either but we know McCain loves this ...""''""'
    who the f!*k cares. We should be talking about something that actually pertains to the election!. Like how Obama cheated the system to get his multi-million $ house with help from Tony Rezko. who is now going to jail, or Obama's participation in a antisemitic/ racist church for 20 years, but says he didn't think that was going on , even though there is video and audio to prove it. Or how McCain was part of the keating five, the savings and loan scandle. Or how Obama was buddy buddy with convicted felon Bill Ayers, who by the way tried to blow up the pentagon on a few occasions and numerous other dirty deeds and still to this day thinks he did nothing wrong. The list goes on and on and on.......and it goes on and on with lies and distorted facts from BOTH SIDES .but in that list you will find not one thing that Obama has actually done while he was in the senate that makes him qualified for president. . the only qualification he has to be president is that he got elected by the people for the democratic party, and like Hillary Clinton said "a speech he gave". anybody wants to prove me wrong you can do what you like but you will not like what you get. I'm more worried about who is going to cheat this great country,Im not in love with mccain either but we know McCain loves this country because his military and political record shows it, also Palin shows that in her short time as Governor she actually accomplished something, and does the "change" that obama only talks about. she actulally went against washington already in her short term. I agree with most liberals out there in that she is not ready to become the vice president, she is only as qualified as obama is......and hes running for president!!! Obama........... Again he has not done one single thing since becoming a senator, hasn't created one job, hasn't passed a new bill worth talking about (like most in the senate), voted "present" 85% of the time in senate, Looks like he cant make up his mind who he is( just what we need as a president, HAHAHA!) ,and when he did vote he was the most liberal voter in the senate, right in front of ted Kennedy and his running mate Joe Biden. One thing he does like all politician is that he keeps making promises that he knows he wont keep, and the American people eat it up like bum picking through a garbage can. I say show me the money! give facts! don't just speak in terms of propaganda. ON BOTH SIDES. And one more thing, and I PRAY I AM COMPLETELY WRONG, but this may be the end of the free world as we know it. good night and good luck, God bless AMERICA!!

• cm 2012/02/15 20:26:37
    cm
    +1
    Larry Sinclair
  • Nøkkenbuer 2011/05/13 00:36:51
    Nøkkenbuer
    ...they are both moral men (as far as I can see). I don't believe either would cheat.
  • imdougandirule 2010/02/18 20:22:20
    imdougandirule
    Really, who cares?
  • yankhad... imdouga... 2010/09/03 10:50:04
    yankhadenuf
    Oviously you do, you are reading AND answering this!
  • Pris 2009/11/04 12:24:08
    Pris
    Who really cares. I believe both but for the life of me I don't know why any woman would want to be with either one.
  • Renegade 2009/10/23 00:43:18
    Renegade
    John McCain hands down!
  • cm Renegade 2012/02/15 20:27:12
    cm
    i doubt McCain can get it up anymore
  • TechnoZeus 2009/09/29 23:28:12
    TechnoZeus
    No opinion.
  • felisha 2009/08/04 16:06:39
    felisha
    +1
    John once a cheater always a cheater! Cindy knew she was marrying a cheater! NO surprise!
  • DelcoJoe 2009/07/02 20:07:20
    DelcoJoe
    +1
    Let's see, John McCain cheated on his disabled wife once before, I'd say the odds are pretty high that he might do it agarein.
  • anna 2009/06/25 19:51:39
    anna
    Both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Checkthefacts 2009/06/16 23:50:05
    Checkthefacts
    +5
    John McCain, he already cheated on his first wife. Once a cheater always a cheater. Real honorable Senator McCain
  • lowufo 2009/06/11 02:44:18
    lowufo
    +1
    Without integrity... No brainer, BHO cheats on us why not his wife?
  • maggie 2009/05/31 21:35:06 (edited)
    maggie
    +9
    What a loaded question! So obviously up Obama haters alley! Just look at the response from Bettyboop, making up crap as she goes along. Some of you caucasian conservatives are just plain racists. ( as a matter of fact I am a white anglo saxon just so you don't jump on me for being racist against whites.) Please this is not a real political discussion, this is simply slander.
  • Magic Kid maggie 2009/06/26 08:01:49
    Magic Kid
    OOOH, she takes offense!
  • whatari... Magic Kid 2010/05/19 17:12:21
    whataridiculousquestion
    No kidding, Captain Obvious. Can you dispute what she said?
  • Pissed off 2009/05/28 14:39:50
    Pissed off
    +5
    Clearly Obama, he has no morals or integrity.
  • maggie Pissed off 2009/05/31 21:37:47
    maggie
    +7
    And you know this, HOW?
  • maggie Pissed off 2010/01/24 17:11:33
    maggie
    As a matter of real fact John McCain did cheat on his first wife with his now wife Cindy. Look it up if you don't believe me.
  • Bettyboop 2009/05/21 05:27:27
    Bettyboop
    +8
    Since Obama is bi sexual and he has Kal Penn there that is openly by sexual I think Obama is cheating on his wife as I type this
  • pam Bettyboop 2009/05/27 03:12:12
    pam
    +6
    You are so nuts.
  • maggie Bettyboop 2009/05/31 21:39:03
    maggie
    +5
    I am guessing you read from such elevated posts as the National Inquirer of one of the other news faking tabloids.
  • DelcoJoe Bettyboop 2009/07/02 20:09:48
    DelcoJoe
    +1
    Betty, you relly need professional help. Start with turning Rush off, go outside and breath some fresh air. Come back in, look in the phone book under mental health providers, and make the call.
  • maggie Bettyboop 2010/01/24 17:12:38
    maggie
    You are certainly a great fantaser! Where do you get this crap!
  • hawk 2009/05/13 17:22:15
    hawk
    +9
    non of them
  • HL 2009/05/07 19:55:48
    HL
    +11
    He cheated on his first wife why wouldn't he do it again?
  • Cap 2009/05/05 00:15:17
    Cap
    +10
    At the end of his presidency, BHO will still only be 56. W/ all due respect to both gentlemen, a 56 y/o male, barring evidence of far greater concupisence than thus far even has been alleged - let alone proved - regarding McCain, I have to vote for the 56 y/o over the 73 y/o - if I give BHO a free pass for two terms as POTUS, which I'm willing to do. I know people participating in this poll want some red meat of moral judgment tossed out there, but biology is biology.
  • gww INDY Cap 2009/05/06 18:55:24 (edited)
    gww INDY
    +9
    Let's look at who already cheated on his first wife with the bimbo he is married to now your boy McCain!!!
    She's a rich bimbo, however McCain left his then wife in while still in a coma!!
    What a guy! This guy you wanted to lead this country?
  • Cap gww INDY 2009/05/06 22:47:20 (edited)
    Cap
    +8
    Who you call boy, boy?

On second thought, let me take that back, I hardly feel like joking around with a moronic, pathetic trashmouth who seems to derive more pleasure out of invective than reason. Given the amount of physical suffering both McCain and his first wife had gone through by the time they divorced, I think very view people are on solid ground when they start casting moral aspersions on McCain for anything that happened with regard to his first marriage. Like a lot of first marriages, theirs seemed to have been based on no small amount of lust; when they met again after he came back from Vietnam, they were both physical wrecks; he managed to recover far more effectively than she did and he thereafter divorced her. I haven't led a life that I'm ashamed of by any means, but, particularly in light of the fact that his first wife has not complained about his behavior (purchased silence or not - or, perhaps, you have the moral standing to comment on her behavior, too?), my life hasn't supplied me the wherewithal to criticize McCain for his marital infidelity.

Interested though I am in knowing the foundation of the moral platform from which you speak, that interest takes a back seat to knowing the basis on which you refer to McCain's current wife as a "bimbo", you utterly d...''""""""''

'''''''
    Who you call boy, boy?

Interested though I am in knowing the foundation of the moral platform from which you speak, that interest takes a back seat to knowing the basis on which you refer to McCain's current wife as a "bimbo", you utterly detestable slob. Do you even know what the word means? Or, perhaps, it was the only non-obscene insult you could spell? In any event, I'm reasonably acquainted with the public record of the present Mrs. McCain, and she seems to have led a life of accomplishment and philanthropy, one which your postings in Sodahead make me think you couldn't hope to aspire to. Yes, it seems highly likely she was the proverbial "other woman", the "trophy wife", the final impetus for initiating his divorce, but how much "fault" should be ascribed to her (or even to him, for that matter) because this woman he'd met was (and is) rich, beautiful, and physically and academically accomplished (and so what if the accomplishment had been enabled by the wealth to which she had been born - some people born wealthy think that bequeaths them a deserved entitlement, Cindy McCain seems to have looked on her wealthy birth as a means of enablement): the moral credentials of McCain's first wife (although she had been previously divorced - perhaps under your standards that destines her for bimbohood, too) make those associated with her being divorced look bad, but I can see no great moral grounds for criticizing either McCain or his current wife. they have led lives of accomplishment and service and made their peace with those with whom peace should be made.

Two further points. McCain's first wife was not in any type of coma when the divorce was initiated. Perhaps you were thinking of Bob Dole? You'd still be wrong, but you'd be closer, and you'd still be demeaning a wounded veteran, something that's probably important to you. Secondly, I've posted enough on Sodahead to make clear that, in the last election, I voted for Ron Paul. Given the magnitude of all the other sins of omission in your scholarship, however, I'm embarassed at my willingness to mention such an incidental misstatement.
  • gww INDY Cap 2009/05/07 15:43:46
    gww INDY
    +6
    "If the shoe fits" as far as you being a boy, by all means "wear it" son! Call me a trash mouth if you please how ever all I did was replied to the question. The fact of the matter is, you call it up grading or cheating it does not matter. He left his 1st wife for another it is still a sin and if you want to argue with somebody about that try GOD!

Second point. If you look back on McCain's history, he was a horrible soldier, a worst pilot and would not have been a prisoner of war if he wasn't such an rebelious idiot, in his commanding officers own words, not mine.
  • Lucy 2009/05/03 20:07:36
    Lucy
    +9
    John McCain has many more "problems" in this venue than does President Obama.
  • flo 2009/05/03 05:10:12
    flo
    +9
    It is irrelevant in today's economic mess created by, I believe , by the real cheaters we need to be concerned about - Soros etc
  • Nick names are stupid 2009/04/30 17:21:57 (edited)
    Nick names are stupid
    +9
    What idiot brought this to the table? I bet your IQ is 66, and if someone drove you to the poll, gave you a quarter and told you to vote for Obama; You did it.
  • B J 2009/04/22 23:25:09
    B J
    +10
    If John McCain was capable- I think he would be the one to cheat on his wife. Just as he did with his first wife before he married Cindy. He abandoned his disab led wife and jumped in Cindy's crib. Shame on you, McCain! Barack is a faithful man. I don't think he wants to feel the rath of Michelle; plus he truly loves her. There will be some Reps who will use some tpt trying to bring him down. He's not that weak!!!!!!!!!!!
    bj
  • Bigoot 2009/04/21 18:43:20
    Bigoot
    +9
    To get what he wants, I think Obama would cheat on anyone.
  • B J Bigoot 2009/04/22 23:27:36
    B J
    +9
    What so a man thinketh, so is he!

bj
  • RanceCo... Bigoot 2009/05/01 01:27:11
    RanceCo R.I.P. MJ
    +8
    Interesting since McCain already cheated on wife number one with wife number two, and it has been said that he has cheated on wife number two.
  • Angie ~ AMERICAN PATRIOT 2009/04/18 05:05:19
    Angie ~ AMERICAN PATRIOT
    +8
    And with a guy instead of a woman... how can we ever forget about that night of cocaine and passion with Larry Sinclair in the back of the Limo? michelle obama guy woman forget cocaine passion larry sinclair limo
  • whatari... Angie ~... 2010/05/19 17:09:26
    whataridiculousquestion
    Nice photoshop. Your ignorance and rabid partisanship is sickening.
  • Grayghh... Angie ~... 2011/05/31 12:18:13
    Grayghhoust
    Looks GAY to me

2014/11/26 14:06:57