Barack Obama Is Projected to Remain President of the United States: How Do You Feel?

AdriHead 2012/11/07 04:00:00
After taking the state of Ohio -- a key swing state in the presidential election -- Barack Obama has been re-elected for a second term as president of the United States. Are you happy, upset or do you feel neutral about it? Sound off in the comments below!

YAHOO! News Reports:President Barack Obama handily defeated Gov. Mitt Romney and won himself a second term Tuesday after a bitter and historically expensive race that was primarily fought in just a handful of battleground states. Networks project that Obama beat Romney after nabbing the crucial state of Ohio.
barack obama

Read More: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/barack-obama-wi...

• Atrocalypse 2014/07/27 03:22:14
    Happy
    Atrocalypse
    Although he won't be getting a third term.
  • kobidobidog 2014/05/04 16:33:13
    Neutral
    kobidobidog
    Obama, Rushdie is right. The Quran is inspired by Satan. Satan was in the religious people wanting Jesus pierced who was God with blood in him. The Quran is not against crucifying whatever. You must admit that to the world. Satan is a fallen bright angel described in scripture never portrayed in art. Satan is a deceiver. Truth is in me. Truth b is despised by Muslims. . Allah describe himself as the best deceiver in: * Quran 3:54 * Quran 7:99 * Quran 8:30 * Quran 10:21 * Quran 13:42.
    Don't drop whatever Muslim you have working for you I will no longer be able to support you. Muslims are straight faced liars who practice that art. The character of jesus is not in them. All they are concerned about is them. Sharia law makes an industry out of pouring acid on people, stoning people, hanging people, severing finger tips and hands and feet said to commit blasphemy when blasphemy is only against the unseen holy spirit.
    King James Version (KJV) Mark 3:28-29:28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.
    That is eternal soul death in God's light seeing it as if it was fire.
  • Marianne723 2013/08/08 23:10:45 (edited)
    Upset
    Marianne723
    VERY UPSET

very upset
    I would like to take an "HONEST" poll and see how many of you "HAPPY" sheep are living off the taxpayers.
  • dman Mariann... 2013/08/13 11:55:27
    dman
    +2
    I'm a taxpayer and I voted for him.
  • MO.gal dman 2013/08/27 02:20:10
    MO.gal
    +2
    I voted for him also and he has been a great president, despite what the tea party haters say.
  • PaulKir... MO.gal 2014/04/06 17:19:08
    PaulKirchheiner
    What has he done for this country?
  • remy dman 2013/08/27 03:18:55
    remy
    +2
    Me too~and glad I did!
  • PaulKir... remy 2014/04/06 17:19:17
    PaulKirchheiner
    Why?
  • PaulKir... dman 2014/04/06 17:19:00
    PaulKirchheiner
    What was your reasoning behind your vote?
  • dman 2013/08/08 03:03:47
    Happy
    dman
    +2
    All you fake soothsayers that are predicting the end of the USA because Barack Obama is the President are nutcases to the nth degree. Stop hating. We are and will continue to be the greatest nation in the world!
  • Mariann... dman 2013/08/13 12:00:11
    Marianne723
    +1
    Not after Obuslim gets through with it.
    my work here is done
  • dman Mariann... 2013/08/14 02:16:33
  • Mariann... dman 2013/08/14 08:00:19 (edited)
    Marianne723
    Looks like John Boehner at least has a warm heart. Not like the one below.

cold hearted obama

cold hearted obama
  • dynamit... dman 2013/08/25 17:42:01
  • dman dynamit... 2013/08/27 00:53:24 (edited)
    dman
    +2
    Did I mention anything about color? Is it because of his color that you're predicting the demise of this nation? Was not this nation on a downturn prior to him coming into office?Our country has supported and provided funds to nations that have turned against us long before this president came into office (Libya and Iraq). I'm not living in a fantasy. I believe in the greatness of our nation to overcome adversity. I will not subscribe to the doom and gloom predictions from people like yourself. P.S. I don't need you or anyone that thinks remotely like you to save my ass.
  • dynamit... dman 2013/09/08 14:31:36
    dynamitewoman
    It does not matter Who or What YOU subscribe to. What will be, will be, and you can not change it.Pray!
  • dman dynamit... 2013/09/09 17:08:40
    dman
    It matters to me. I do pray. I pray that America is saved from people like you.
  • PaulKir... dman 2014/04/06 17:20:08
    PaulKirchheiner
    When you pray, you pray to thank God - Not to ask him for what YOU want!
  • dman PaulKir... 2014/04/08 00:43:00 (edited)
    dman
    +1
    I pray to thank God for the good things he's done for me. I pray that he continues to bless me and all those that call upon his name. I pray for the betterment of this nation and all that dwell within it. It's what I want, so is that wrong?
  • PaulKir... dman 2014/04/06 17:19:48
    PaulKirchheiner
    I don't care what color he is. I'd vote for Herman Cain over Obama anytime.
  • dman PaulKir... 2014/04/08 00:43:59 (edited)
    dman
    +1
    Why do you all keep bringing up color? If you are referring to my response to dynamite then you should read it again. She brought up color not I.
  • MO.gal dman 2013/08/27 02:17:17
    MO.gal
    +2
    Well said!
    lady thumbs up
  • dynamit... MO.gal 2013/09/08 14:29:08
    dynamitewoman
    Well, If all this has happened before...Lets get used to it and acccept it as "normal".. The greatness of our nation is being destroyed. Our president wants to get us in a third world war.Sure, other presidents have attacked and supported countries before, but NONE demanding a singular control over America with an attitude of granting a favor by following our constitution. Obama plays a race card constantly, race baiting and divisionary tactics to separate us, and if you dont see that, , there is nothing anyone can do to open your eyes. All those all a twitter with their tax breaks and free cell phones will pay much more soon. The man sitting in the WH is surrounded by scandals, controversy, and claims of ineligibility of office, but you claim everyone else is wrong and mistaken about him. For a "free" something? To be ultimately right? He has a cabinet full of Marxist czars and registered communists working under his administration, and this is good with you? He has murdered Americans in Benghazi, lied to all of us, and wants to start a world war now..you go ahead with your bad , smart self living in denial for a pittance or clinging to a political party that has evolved into a socialist agenda. Keep color out of this,,it has to do with content of character, and Obama's is sadly lacking honor, truth, and integrity.
  • PaulKir... dman 2014/04/06 17:19:29
    PaulKirchheiner
    What do you believe will make this nation the greatest in the world?
  • dman dman 2014/04/08 00:45:22
    dman
    I voted for him because of all the candidates that were running he was the best choice.
  • AC 2012/12/28 04:33:58
    Upset
    AC
    +4
    How can anyone in their right mind still think it was a good idea to vote for this man. The U.S. is going into another recession, allowed to go off the fiscal cliff so that "he is not responsible" for all the tax hikes and reforms that automatically take place. And unemployment rises as the holiday jobs cease to exist and the labor market returns to normal..... growth is stagnant and the policies are hurting the job creators and putting small business out of business. Well done obama. your sheeple STILL follow you and i wonder if they have brains or you think for them.....
  • michon AC 2013/01/18 03:25:39
    michon
    +2
    Your side spend four years blaming Obama for Bush's incompetence! You slandered him for those years with so very many racist attacks. You and Rove and the other super pacs spend tens of millions of dollars on lying ads! And you still lost!!!!! America rejected Romney, the hero of the 1%.
  • dynamit... michon 2013/02/03 16:38:32
    dynamitewoman
    +3
    No Michon..YOU and America lost.
  • michon dynamit... 2013/02/03 18:18:14
    michon
    +3
    My candidate stays in the White House! My tax break was saved and your rich buddies have to pay their fair share. Romney and you will not be able to give the rich huge tax breaks. The DOW just hit 14,000 - the first time since 2007!

If America and I lost - may we continue to lose in this manner!
  • dynamit... michon 2013/09/08 14:26:06
    dynamitewoman
    OMG! you are soooo sad.. None so blind as those that will not see. The Dow? LOL Never mind this man did not let the military vote in the last election, cut their rations and pay! Oh no..the Dow is up! He MURDERED AMERICANS in Benghazi,,but the Dow is up! He has scandals surrounding him that he can not and will not address..but the Dow is up! America has a debt ceiling higher than God and almost damn bankrupt.but the Dow is up? He wants to start a third world war and has told us himself he will side with the muslims if necessary,but the Dow is up! He does not salute our flag because he does not want to be perceived as "taking sides"..but the Dow is up! Snap out of your dream man! Your living in a fantasy world of commie correctness and useful idiots.
  • wildcat michon 2013/07/01 21:15:44
  • Atrocal... wildcat 2014/07/29 00:42:15
    Atrocalypse
    Just a feeble lie spoken by Donald trump.
  • princesssong 2012/12/24 14:46:11
    Upset
    princesssong
    +5
    Very Sad, the country is NOT the same anymore. Its getting like overseas. I see the change, and it is heartbreaking..
  • michon princes... 2013/01/18 03:40:20
    michon
    +1
    Time brings change. It has always been true and will remain so!
  • Mj PINKYFINGERDOWN 2012/12/20 00:34:02
  • michon Mj PINK... 2013/01/18 03:41:06
    michon
    +1
    I am sure that your dislike of him is a huge cross for him to bear!
  • Mj PINK... michon 2013/01/18 18:06:24
  • michon Mj PINK... 2013/01/24 18:04:48
    michon
    +1
    He and America has and will continue to survive your hatred.
    You will reap what you sow.
  • macy 2012/12/17 03:08:39
    Happy
    macy
    +1
    I'm not fond of Obama..but Romney? I don't know anything about the guy, because the moment he says something, he says the opposite five minutes later.
  • AC macy 2012/12/28 04:35:13
    AC
    +20
    and obama didnt? he was just smoother about it ... he could sell a ketchup Popsicle to a women in a white dress..... listen to his words not his BS because he is good at it.....

2014/09/20 18:02:17