Barack Obama, collectivist

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2012/09/19 23:08:41
Right! Barack Obama is a collectivist, and always was.
Wrong! He's only talking about controlling forces that would otherwise destroy us.
I don't know what he's talking about in that video.
I know what he means, and it's this:
The Loyola Tape wasn't definitive enough. Barack Obama said everything in it three years later, and no one paid a bit of attention.

But now an even older video has surfaced. Joshua Klein found this gem from Barack Obama's book tour for Dreams from my Father:

Excerpt:

The best part [of my dream] is that we can collectively decide on our
fate, that things like technological change, things like mass media,
things like the market are all subject to our control. That we can make
decisions for better or for worse and continue to move forward and
progress.

Do you hear that? Total control of technology, markets, and media.

Didn't Obama say something about appointing a Secretary of Explaining Stuff?

What do you think that would be? I'll tell you: Secretary of Information! Or to be more accurate, Secretary of Propaganda.

All the trappings of a Communist state. What further evidence do voters need?

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/09/19...

• Striker 2012/09/20 00:13:10
    Striker
    +10
    Marxist is collectivist, so is Obama.
    If he manages to finally make Amerika and everyone here equally impoverished, I wonder how he'll like it then?

• getu 2012/09/21 18:04:10
    getu
    +1
    A collectivist who places himself above those collected masses... What's that? Oh, yes, a dictator! You think he will want a little round hat, flat on top and lots of gold braid... or just some new golf slacks?
  • LEFT IS NOT RIGHT 2012/09/21 12:42:49
    LEFT IS NOT RIGHT
    +1
    Communist muslim dictator.
  • Dan 2012/09/21 03:53:27
    Dan
    +2
    www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...

Karl Marx was its most forceful proponent in the 19th century. Communism, fascism, and socialism may all be termed collectivist systems. See also communitarianism;

Sounds like Obama's ideology to me.
  • Arizona1950 2012/09/21 00:26:35
    Arizona1950
    +1
    Its the foundation of his beliefs.
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/09/20 16:37:04
  • "Shooter" E-7 ™ 2012/09/20 14:49:47
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    +1
    AND THOSE CRAZY LIBTARDS STILL ADORE HIM NO MATTER WHAT. OBAMA CAN HAVE THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES KILLED AND THE STILL LOVE HIM TO DEATH.

obama sheeple
  • RastaFan 2012/09/20 14:24:37
    RastaFan
    +2
    And who gets to control the controllers ... after they destroy the democratic process?
  • getu RastaFan 2012/09/21 17:56:03
    getu
    The key question...
  • Seonag 2012/09/20 12:30:47
    Seonag
    +2
    Definitely a Marxist! He learned from his mother, his grandparents and his mentor. In fact, he confirms it in his book, Dreams From My Father, when he talks about who he chose to associate with in college.
  • damnyoumaggot 2012/09/20 12:04:06
    damnyoumaggot
  • jimmy damnyou... 2012/09/20 13:25:19
    jimmy
    +1
    I LIKE IT, GOOD SHOW
  • JT For Political Reform 2012/09/20 10:48:52
    JT For Political Reform
    +2
    Obama the Marxist. Wake up people!
  • jimmy JT For ... 2012/09/20 13:26:46
    jimmy
    +2
    its funny how so many people are brainwashed by that idiot
  • Andrew 2012/09/20 09:17:14 (edited)
    +2
    What is a collective? It is a group of greed driven individual working in concert to force themselves into the bank accounts of those who have achieved and helping themselves to the fruits of their labor. It is government sponsored mob rule. It empowers the community organizers who lead the rabble just as Mafia Dons are enriched. In the end, only the Mafia Dons benefit and the greedy rabble remain in their squaller!
  • getu Andrew 2012/09/21 17:58:50
    getu
    +1
    Yes, but they don't explain that part in their "It's a wonderful life!" pamphlets... The truth would not inspire followers...
  • texasred 2012/09/20 08:38:50
    texasred
    +3
    He's been pushing that agenda on us from the beginning. Another 4 years and I seriously doubt we can undo what he's done.
  • redhorse29 2012/09/20 06:06:35
    redhorse29
    +2
    Right, especially where he has open said this before and none of his political lambs that follow the cult of wealthy liberal progressive elitists.
  • nails 2012/09/20 05:22:37 (edited)
    nails
    +2
    He's looking to collect as many as he can to take to HELL with him.
  • DDogbreath 2012/09/20 03:38:29
    DDogbreath
    +1
    Just like Obama is so is Mittens Romney and Romney thinks we live in a democracy too. Unfortunately for both of them we live in a constitutional republic. Either one of them will ensure the collapse of the dollar.

heads up their asses
  • getu DDogbreath 2012/09/21 18:01:36
    getu
    You may be correct; with all the lies abounding, who knows. One thing for sure, though... One of these men, O, hates the United States. One of them, R, loves his country. I will vote for the one who loves his country and is not on a deliberate course to destroy it.
  • DDogbreath getu 2012/09/21 18:08:44
    DDogbreath
    There is a difference between a "patriot" and someone that says he "loves our country" but his actions prove otherwise. You already blew it by nominating the second one.

Luckily for you you still have a chance to correct this error in judgment.

Liberty  Truth  Gary Johnson

Same message different messenger. You didn't think we were so stupid as to not have a back up plan?

Liberty  Truth  Gary Johnson
  • getu DDogbreath 2012/09/24 16:09:02
    getu
    +1
    Thanks for giving me so much credit, but I'm not that powerful and I had nothing to do with nominating either candidate. Johnson might have been our God-given savior for this election, but the train has left the station.

Any other candidate who draws votes at this late stage will surely help Obama remain in the White House.
  • DDogbreath getu 2012/09/24 19:01:01 (edited)
    DDogbreath
    At this point it doesn't matter if Obama stays or is Replaced by Romney they are both clueless puppets of the Wall St. Bankers and military-industrial complex that has taken over the USA.

heads up their asses

If you don't believe me take it from some of the "best minds" our planet has to offer.

• getu DDogbreath 2012/09/27 05:33:21
    getu
    +2
    Unfortunately the "best minds" do not offer a path to sure solutions...
  • DDogbreath getu 2012/09/27 05:36:44
    DDogbreath
    +2
    At least we know what we are dealing with. I could not find one inaccuracy and I spent some time trying .
  • getu DDogbreath 2012/09/27 05:42:51
    getu
    +2
    I don't believe you will. When we're left with a choice between one person who has no instinctive leadership ability and one who does exhibit some moral character in dealing with his fellow traveler in life, I still will choose the one who has some conscious awareness of others.

Obama has none for anyone but himself. He mouths the platitudes to his followers that will keep them enraptured, but they are meaningless words, just as his actions are meaningless. I suspect, however, that his "handlers" are growing weary of his public spectacles of satisfaction with himself. It's such a shame when he really had the potential to be more than he is.
  • DDogbreath getu 2012/09/27 15:50:57
    DDogbreath
    I wouldn't vote for Romney after the crap they pulled on Paul. No way no how in this lifetime.

• getu DDogbreath 2012/09/28 19:52:24
    getu
    +1
    So you would rather help Obama stay in office?

One of the big differences between Romney and Obama is that Romney recognizes the rule of law and the power of the Constitution. It will not take splitting the country apart to stop him, if he does not keep the interests of the U.S. first and foremost.

So, yes, I will move beyond the RNC (which I don't like anyway) and focus on the goal, which is to get Obama OUT of the White House!
  • DDogbreath getu 2012/09/30 07:50:59 (edited)
    DDogbreath
    Then why is Romney for the patriot act and NDAA? Why did the GOP used election fraud and dirty tricks to get him nominated? Paul could easily beat Obama and kick his ass in a debate. That was a stupid move by the GOP.

OOPS! forgot to finish my thought.

I will vote for Gary Johnson because he is HANDS DOWN the best candidate left. This is a 3 way race no matter how the "ministry of propaganda" main stream media "news" lies to you and never mentions the other guy on everyones ballot.

If Johnson is not invited to the debates , that will prove our 'free elections" are a fraud and a sham.

Why don't you people open your eyes? He is clearly the best candidate left, no brainer, his turn.
  • Soundstorm 2012/09/20 03:21:02
    Soundstorm
    +2
    If history has taught us who are able to learn from history anything it's that when you go with the 19th century snake oil known as collectivism in the hope of creating a just and prosperous society for everyone, pretty soon you'll have nothing left to collect.
  • Maria 2012/09/20 03:14:14
    Maria
    +1
    Obama seem to be very obbessions Marxist what more he been hanging out with those type of people like Acorn guy and fake voters, black panthers, fast & Furious etc..all those dirty dark sides that no America will ever find out or to know about it.
    +2
    He wants to collect as much of other peoples money as is possible!
  • RTHTGakaRoland 2012/09/20 02:57:09
    RTHTGakaRoland
  • RogerRover 2012/09/20 02:21:13
    RogerRover
    +5
    No to individual salvation...collective salvation only has merit. What a creep!
  • jeepster4 2012/09/20 02:14:04
    Wrong! He's only talking about controlling forces that would otherwise destro...
    jeepster4
    He was smarter than the average RWNJ even then.
  • RJ~PWCM... jeepster4 2012/09/20 02:53:37
    RJ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Well, he's just smart enough to know that he can get a lot of stupid people to swallow his BS whole.
  • jeepster4 RJ~PWCM... 2012/09/20 02:57:29
    jeepster4
    Don't you just love some one that thinks he is smarter than the average RWNJ.
  • "Shoote... jeepster4 2012/09/20 14:53:12
  • jeepster4 "Shoote... 2012/09/20 18:45:26
    jeepster4
    It is really wonderful when people that wouldn't know a fascist if they met one, still have the ability to copy cute cartoons. http://www.merriam-webster.co...
  • "Shoote... jeepster4 2012/09/20 19:00:55

2014/08/22 04:04:48