Barack Obama admits to have Eaten Dogs. Has anyone seen his dog Bo lately?

dublin9 2012/04/18 16:53:40

Have you eaten your dog lately? Barack Obama has eaten dog. His only complaint about this is that he found dog meat “tough.” Perhaps he would have preferred eating puppy.

According to ABC, the Obama Presidential campaign intends to diminish Mitt Romney because in 1983, he packed his large family in a car on a trip from
Boston to Canada. Not having sufficient room in the car, their dog Seamus was placed in a kennel container on top of the auto’s roof for the trip.

In Jan 2012, senior Obama campaign strategist David Axelrod even tweeted about the comparison of compassion between Romney and Obama. He displayed a photo of Obama and Bo in a car with the remark “How loving owners transport their dogs.”

Now that the Obama admission of dog eating in his book “Dreams of my Father” has come to light, perhaps the Axelrod Tweet should have read “How loving owners transport their dinner.”

Has anyone seen Obama’s dog Bo lately? Is it the original Bo? Does Obama prefer dog meat with red hot Chilli Peppers or with a side order of Sweet Potato Pie?

In his admission, Obama didn’t seem particularly pained about eating dog. His only explanation involved how some Indonesian Muslims set aside Muslim hatred of animals like dogs because they believe eating certain creatures gives them the powers of the animal.

This brings up another question, namely….. after eating dog, what part of his anatomy does Obama lick? In situations of intimacy, does he sniff Michelle’s posterior as a prerequisite for romance? When Obama meets
Russia’s Putin, does he attempt to hump his leg? I could see it now where in the privacy of the Oval office, Putin chides Obama with “Bad Obama. Naughty, naughty.”

Maybe that’s what Obama meant when mike and camera were still running and he told Russian President Dmitry Anatolyevich Medvedev to inform Putin he’d be freer to work things out with him after winning the 2012 elections.

I’ve always been worried about the way Obama sucks up to the Russians. You never know what Obama might do if Putin rubs his ears or scratches his behind.

Read More: http://gillreport.com/2012/04/audio-obama-used-to-...

• carolynb dublin9 2012/04/20 00:06:48
    carolynb
    He gave it to charity because he was already rich by then. He invested wisely, hid his money overseas and pushed a pencil. You got that?
  • dublin9 carolynb 2012/04/20 01:03:14
    dublin9
    Romney didn't hide his money overseas, you twit. Deferred income is used in 401K and pension plans in America. Why do I bother explaining economics to people like you. I'm tempted to explain why capital gains is taxed at a lower rate because it comes from "risk capital," but you'd probably be overwhelmed.
  • carolynb dublin9 2012/04/20 10:37:40
    carolynb
    I dont know the first thing about it, true dat. and dont call me a twit, you old miser. I really dont care, but why doesnt Romney show all his taxes, his dad did.
  • dublin9 carolynb 2012/04/20 12:52:23 (edited)
    dublin9
    Romney said that he will show all his taxes and I have no doubt that he will. How about Obama releasing his college records. George Bush did as have many others. What's Obama hiding?
  • carolynb dublin9 2012/04/20 12:54:24
    carolynb
    That is just stupid. you want to see his college records. Why should he have to do that?
  • bricklyn WinterLynn 2012/04/20 00:14:46
    bricklyn
    Horse meat can be bought for consumption all across N. American

HORSE MEAT GOES ON SALE ACROSS U.S.
    Posted on Wednesday, November 30th, 2011

TULSA, OK — Congress has just greenlit horse slaughterhouses. Horse meat will be on shelves across American within two weeks.

Horses can now legally be butchered in the U.S. for human consumption. Congress enthusiastically lifted a 5-year-old ban on funding horse meat inspections,which allows slaughterhouses to get up and running as soon as possible.

“We want horse meat on everyone’s dinner table for the holidays,” said Tyler Knox, a horse slaughterhouse expert from San Antonio, Texas. ”There’s nothing as tasty as fresh horse meat.”
    http://weeklyworldnews.com/he...
  • dublin9 carolynb 2012/04/19 22:31:53
    dublin9
    Obama wrote about eating dog meat in his book Dreams of our Fathers. He never displayed any remourse other than to state that the meat was "tough." Please don't hand me that "he was a kid" crapola. Dreams of our Fathers was written a few years ago when Obama knew that dogs are beaten to death before being eaten. The savages feel it makes the meat more tender.

As to the rest of what you wrote, it's ridiculous. We're talking about the last 3 1/2 years under Obama. In Bush's 8 years in office, the national debt went up by 4.7 Trillion with both wars going on. In Obama 3 1/2 years in office, the national debt went up 5 Trillion dollars.

The downgrade was because Obama demanded several Trillion dollars more without any cuts. The Republicans managed to get cuts but thanks to Obama and the Democrat Senate, it was not enough to stop a downgrade.

If you don't believe this, you are in total denial of facts. Then again, you are a liberal/progressive who makes up alleged facts from fantasy.
  • carolynb dublin9 2012/04/20 00:09:42
    carolynb
    So, all the debt that Bush accrued, we just stopped paying on? No, that isnt how it works. Yes, I am in sweet denial, praise Jesus. And you want to go backwards to the Reagan and Bush years. Good luck with that.
  • dublin9 carolynb 2012/04/20 01:05:20
    dublin9
    When Bush left office after 8 years, the combined national debt was 9.7 Trillion dollars. Thanks to Obama's deficit spending, in only 3 1/2 years, the national debt is now over 15 Trillion dollars. I'd suggest you learn a bit about economics and accounting before replying again relative to this issue.
  • carolynb dublin9 2012/04/20 10:39:55
    carolynb
    When you tell me exactly where the money went. All I know is that he spent 1 tirllion on the stimulus or close to it, and that money was put to good use. He loaned money to banks and auto industry and we are getting paid back with interest. So what elese?
  • dublin9 carolynb 2012/04/20 12:58:41 (edited)
    dublin9
    Do you really believe Obama's 1 Trillion dollar alleged "stimulous" giveaway went to good use? Where are his "shovel ready jobs." There are a couple of million FEWER people in the American work force today than when he took office almost 4 years ago.

Much of the money went to States for their civil servants. While private sector people were losing jobs, government workers were getting big salary and pension increases. It happend in my New York City and State. The civil service unions then took much of this money and donated it to the Obama campaign war chest.

I might also add that GM and Chrysler still owe us over 40 billion dollars which we will never get back. In addition, they don't have to pay any corporate taxes for the next ten years. Obama is king of Crony Capitalism.
  • carolynb dublin9 2012/04/20 13:11:34
    carolynb
    We have less government jobs under Obama.
    http://mollysmiddleamerica.bl...
    http://projects.propublica.or...
    Nothing you said is true. We will get the money back with interest.
  • johnnyg carolynb 2012/04/19 15:38:23
    johnnyg
    +2
    I guess you cant put a dog in the back of a pick up truck either.
  • carolynb johnnyg 2012/04/19 16:49:20
    carolynb
    +2
    I think it is dumb to do that too. The dog gets bumped all over the place, may jump out and get killed.
  • WinterLynn carolynb 2012/04/19 19:36:44
  • WinterLynn carolynb 2012/04/19 20:31:43
  • johnnyg WinterLynn 2012/04/19 21:27:32
    johnnyg
    WHY!!?? WHY!!??
  • WinterLynn johnnyg 2012/04/19 21:47:24
  • johnnyg WinterLynn 2012/04/21 15:13:31
    johnnyg
    Why are you showing such abuse!!
  • WinterLynn johnnyg 2012/04/21 20:16:13
  • johnnyg WinterLynn 2012/04/24 17:09:47
    johnnyg
    That pic of the dog relaxing in the pick-up bed.
    I guess you don't get sarcasm.
  • bricklyn WinterLynn 2012/04/20 00:17:12 (edited)
    bricklyn
    I have seen dogs tied in pick up trucks that have jumped out and dragged and to death that way. Where I live it is illegal to put dogs in the back of trucks.

They also jump out and get hit by cars and cause traffic accidents.

Beware, someone will sooner or later.
  • bricklyn carolynb 2012/04/20 00:16:07 (edited)
    bricklyn
  • carolynb bricklyn 2012/04/20 10:41:24
    carolynb
    How horrible. i see them here all the time, but arent tied up. There is no reason they cant be in the cab when owner is riding alone. It is sickening.
  • bricklyn carolynb 2012/04/21 00:02:10
    bricklyn
    +1
    You are absolutely right. The feel the heat and cold just like we do and if they are our fiends they should be treated accordingly.
  • carolynb bricklyn 2012/04/21 00:30:46
    carolynb
    A thousand raves. When I see dogs out in the summer heat in Texas, I just want to cry. It is the same as putting a winter coat on a human and making them stand outside 95 degree heat.
  • Wilde~M... dublin9 2012/04/19 17:01:19
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    Romeny strapped the dog to the roof? How else was it up there??

That's just ridiculous.. Some Americans understand and respect other cultures. What is an author is suppose to censor their book because they're are Americans who aren't cultured, well read and can't handle it?!
    That's asinine... This is another false equivalence.. the two do not compare..
  • dublin9 Wilde~M... 2012/04/19 22:36:14
    dublin9
    +1
    Romney did not "strap the dog to the roof." He strapped the specially constructed car carrier to the roof and placed his dog inside. If you can't see the difference, I wonder about your reading comprehension.
  • Wilde~M... dublin9 2012/04/20 17:35:17
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    LOL...My comprehension is just find. You're trying to pretty it up by mentioning the carrier.. EVERYONE know the dog was in a carrier, that goes without saying..
  • WinterLynn dublin9 2012/04/21 20:31:36 (edited)
  • bricklyn dublin9 2012/04/20 00:11:50
    bricklyn
    YOU HAVE NO POINT
  • ConLibF... Wilde~M... 2012/04/19 14:49:29
    ConLibFraud
    +2
    So you agree Ofraud at his dog.
  • Wilde~M... ConLibF... 2012/04/19 17:02:19
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +2
    Im sorry.. What are you asking?

'So you agree Ofraud at his dog.'
  • ConLibF... Wilde~M... 2012/04/19 17:18:38
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Sorry typo ...

So you agree Ofraud ate his dog.
  • Wilde~M... ConLibF... 2012/04/19 17:49:38
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +3
    No, the president didn't eat his dog
  • WinterLynn Wilde~M... 2012/04/19 19:43:24
  • Wilde~M... WinterLynn 2012/04/19 20:05:51
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +3
    Yes, that's abuse... You don't think what Romney did was abuse?

Do I ate dog meat? no I live in America
    Do I understand other cultures do? Yes, that's food to them NOT fiddo.
    Did Obama put dogs in crates and beat them for food? No, he ate what was put in from of him.
    Was Obama a grown man when he ate dog meat? NO BUT Romney was when he strapped his dog to the roof..

Its funny, most GROWN men from America would never do what Romney did and they would never agree that is was okay, but EVERYTHING anyone who opposes Obama does is Ok with conservatives.
    So much for the high moral ground you guys are always standing on... hahah hilarious!
  • WinterLynn Wilde~M... 2012/04/19 20:33:43
  • Wilde~M... WinterLynn 2012/04/20 17:38:43
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +2
    I never said I hate Romney and I don't hate him. Hate is a conservative thing.... NOR am I making up lies. Abuse is more than physical and animals don't need to go to the vet for it to be abuse...
    Stop making excuses...
  • WinterLynn Wilde~M... 2012/04/20 17:42:25

2014/09/01 08:03:40