Barack Obama: A Case of Identity Crisis

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2013/01/28 19:06:38
A communist
"The first gay president" (not necessarily literally gay, but friendly to gays and hostile to straights)
A Muslim
An impostor
A would-be dictator
A dangerous economic amateur
The Beast of Revelation
Some of the above
No, we're not talking about Barack Obama not knowing who he is.

We're talking about the rest of us not knowing who he is.

In this article, a minister lists seven separate questions about Barack Obama that beg an answer. Six of them concern his literal identity, his eligibility to the office he holds, and his policies.

The seventh is further-reaching: might he be the same as the "beast" (actually a murderous, ravening monster, for that is how the word really translates) of Revelataion chapter 13 and following?

And if you think that last question is wild, then I ask you: is it any wilder than some of the things we've heard his friends say about him? "Our Lord and Savior." "The Second Coming." What is that all about? You tell me.

So here is the question:

Is Barack Obama all that he says he is?

Or is he covering up a hideous and dangerous secret or secrets?

So who or what is Barack Obama?

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2013/01/28...

• Theresa 2013/01/28 19:36:25
    Theresa
    +19
    The man had so many negative influences on his life that all of the above could apply He has been influenced by the Muslim Religion due first if the birth records are correct He was born to a Muslim. Therefore he is by birth Muslim. He was raised by Communists and one Pedophile who liked little boys. So he had a gay roommate who was muslim in college. He had used Fraud his entire life. He has had 24 separate SSN. Plus 54 different names. These could all be cover names since it is possible he was a CIA agent in the 80's. Later he was a person who participated in the Down Low Club. As an elected person to office he has shown his contempt of the Constitution even though he is supposed to be a constitutional scholar. This use of Executive Decrees are totally unconstitutional and they are only a way to bypass Congress.

• Prophet 2013/02/01 05:32:56
    A Muslim
    Prophet
    +1
    And this is the most important one. Because this is his bottom line. And it is the most frightening of all.
  • Magus BN-0 Prophet 2013/02/01 06:29:29
    Magus BN-0
    +2
    It's also not true.
  • Prophet Magus BN-0 2013/02/01 08:25:10
    Prophet
    +1
    Oh yes it is. His actions regarding his appointments to various administrative positions in all Departments of the federal government prove it. His own Deputy Chief of Staff is one. Go ahead check out Valerie Jarrett. Her family has ties to the Muslim Brother Hood. Just look at Hillary Clintons Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abadin another Iranian. And just last week Nancy Pelosi appointed an Egyptian Muslim her Deputy Chief of Staff. Go ahead check out the Dept. of Defense, the Dept. of Education, the Dept. of Homeland Security, the Dept. of Immigration and Naturalization. Check them all out and see how many Arabic names you come up with. Check out these guys Arif Alikan, Mohammed Elibiary, Rashad Hussain, Salam al-Marayatt, Iman Mohammed Magid, Ebbo Patell. Google them! i am sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news but the News Media is deliberately keeping many facts from the American Public. But try to understand that the Arabs have been buying up many of the market shares on Wall Street and have a big vote in what gets broadcast and what is to be kept quiet or basically just ignored.
  • Magus BN-0 Prophet 2013/02/03 01:06:58
    Magus BN-0
    +1
    Complete BS. Valerie Jerrett and her family have no "ties to the Muslim Brother Hood" and neither does Huma Abedin (who, I might remind you, is married to a Jewish man).

Just because you freak out when you see an Arabic name doesn't make Obama a Muslim.
  • Prophet Magus BN-0 2013/02/03 01:18:24
    Prophet
    +1
    Actions always speak louder than words. He is a Muslim.
  • Magus BN-0 Prophet 2013/02/03 01:21:58
    Magus BN-0
    +1
    Not one action that even remotely implies he's a Muslim.
  • Prophet Magus BN-0 2013/02/03 01:27:38
    Prophet
    +1
    How long have you been sleeping? I think that you must be suffering the "Rip Van Winkel syndrome."
  • Shinime... Prophet 2013/02/03 01:51:58
    Shinimegami
    I think you're suffering from a different syndrome:
    suffering syndrome
  • Quazimoto Magus BN-0 2013/02/08 15:01:30
    Quazimoto
    +1
    Then why according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada:“There is no god except Allah.”
    ring

“There is no God except Allah” overlaid on Obama ring

ring overlay
  • Magus BN-0 Quazimoto 2013/02/09 01:56:00
    Magus BN-0
    +1
    There are no "Arabic-language and Islamic experts" who say that. The loop shapes on his ring do not bear even the slightest resemblance to any Arabic text. If you actually look at that image you posted, the lines drawn over the ring do not actually line up with the shapes on the ring.
  • moknowsky 2013/01/31 08:44:33
    Some of the above
    moknowsky
    +1
    The Master of Disaster, The Caliph of Corruption, and The Ayatollah of All Crapola!
  • thatotherguy 2013/01/30 10:07:48
    thatotherguy
    +2
    Let's take this one at a time shall we?

"A communist" – Talk to a real communist. Barack Obama is FAR to the right of any communist. As a matter of fact most communists don't see much difference between him and republicans.

"The first gay president" – How can he be hostile to straights if he himself is straight? That makes no sense.

"A dangerous economic amateur" – Maybe in 2008. In fact almost certainly in 2008. But not in 2013.

"A would-be dictator" – If I wanted to be dictator of the United States, the last thing I would try to do is become president. To many rules to follow. You can argue that Obama has broken some of them but he's in no position to become a dictator, even if he wants to.

"An Imposter" – Ah jeez, not this again. Look the guy posted his long form birth certificate. If that doesn't convince you, nothing will.

"A muslim" – Any claims that Obama is a Muslim come down to pure speculation.

"The Beast of Revelation" – And if Obama really is the Beast, he's doing a piss-poor job of doing the anti-christ thing. Seriously.
  • cc 2013/01/29 23:30:48
    cc
    +2
    Yeah...a little of some, ALL of some others and eventually the bottom of the barrel in every sense of the term. I don't care for the guy, his origins and his associations. I like a leader to be a great man and an honorable leader...not a puppet for others.
  • robert 2013/01/29 20:09:22
    robert
    +3
    The bottom line is...he definitely hasn't been good for america!!
  • Nat Turner robert 2013/01/29 21:07:52
    Nat Turner
    B.S then who has? name one president that has done as much as he has?
  • robert Nat Turner 2013/01/29 21:35:18
    robert
    +2
    Socialism is not good for america
  • Nat Turner robert 2013/01/29 21:43:59
    Nat Turner
    O.k? name one.
  • robert Nat Turner 2013/01/29 21:47:59
    robert
    +2
    You think americans are prospering with obamas socialist policies?
  • Nat Turner robert 2013/02/01 14:55:19
    Nat Turner
    First of all, I don't think he's a socialist, second yes he's done better than everyone else!
  • Temlako... Nat Turner 2013/01/29 22:59:41
    +1
    I can certainly not name one President who had done as much EVIL as he has, although Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT and Woodrow WILSON come close.

But I can name a President who did good: Andrew Jackson. By reason of his Veto of the Bank Bill.
  • 4570GOVT Nat Turner 2013/01/29 23:32:29
    4570GOVT
    Jimmy Carter !
  • littleb... Nat Turner 2013/02/01 03:19:41
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt even Dwight Eisenhower. Your bias is showing!
  • Nat Turner littleb... 2013/02/01 15:00:33
    Nat Turner
    How dare you say Abraham Lincoln, have you read the proclamation lately? Read it ! As for the rest, Obama is just as good.
  • littleb... Nat Turner 2013/02/01 15:18:27
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Lol....Barack Obama quotes Lincoln ALL the time and often says he admires him!
  • Nat Turner littleb... 2013/02/02 18:06:07 (edited)
    Nat Turner
    Most likely he admires Lincoln and a whole lot of people he's just that way....READ THE Proclamation!
  • littleb... Nat Turner 2013/02/02 20:43:35
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    I've read it. So? Lol...does not make him a scoundrel. Plus Lincoln held the office in a time you can't even imagine! Honestly and no offense. Barack Obama is mediocre at best in the job. That's my opinion and in my view the results show it. Now that said I have not seen anyone who has run for the office as actually qualified for a very long time. That includes Biden, McCain, Romney....etc. That WE the People buy into all this mediocrity is our problem!
  • Nat Turner littleb... 2013/02/04 13:36:44
    Nat Turner
    It was predudice then, and it is now! And you just proved how racist you are! we still have slavery in some states, according to the proclamation and in so many words that's ok with you. So don't run out and try to buy a few.
  • littleb... Nat Turner 2013/02/04 14:44:53
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    I think it's not real smart to run around calling people "racist's" you don't really know.

So if I were to guess basically you have not considered that this was from another age. That needs to be in part how it is viewed. Not to mention the maternal 1/2 of Barack Obamas family is a white as I am.

And honestly I really don't care if you get that or not!
  • Nat Turner littleb... 2013/02/04 19:01:18
    Nat Turner
    Excuse, me If you don't want to be called racist, you should refrain from using racist remarks. Everybody I know has white in their family, hum...I wonder why?Mr.Obama does his job! He could be polkadot!
  • littleb... Nat Turner 2013/02/04 19:10:36
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Look...before you piss me off...slow your roll! It's in NO way my fault if YOUR perception of a comment I make comes off in your little world as "racist"!

Now that said....I have every right not to think Mr. Polkadot is doing a good jon no matter what his bacgkround is! Now get damn skippy down the road!
  • Nat Turner littleb... 2013/02/04 19:24:49
    Nat Turner
    +1
    I wouldn't want to piss you off!
    HAVE A NICE DAY!
  • littleb... Nat Turner 2013/02/04 19:27:26
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Good than expand your world to beyond calling people you don't know "Racists"!
  • Nat Turner littleb... 2013/02/04 19:36:23 (edited)
    Nat Turner
    What's the matter feeling GUILTY? I really didn't have any thing further to say to you, but I see you like pain so come on with it!
  • littleb... Nat Turner 2013/02/04 19:47:57
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Lol....please! Your smack talk has grown boring!
  • Nat Turner littleb... 2013/02/04 19:53:43
    Nat Turner
    I'm sure it has!
  • littleb... Nat Turner 2013/02/04 19:55:18
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Then get Damn Skippy down the Road! ;-)
  • Nat Turner littleb... 2013/02/04 19:58:17
    Nat Turner
    Why don't you shut your trapp and bounce down the road?
  • littleb... Nat Turner 2013/02/04 20:00:17
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    "Trapp" is actually trap. Was it a poor public school education?
  • Nat Turner littleb... 2013/02/04 20:07:51 (edited)
    Nat Turner
    No massa.I gradeated from collage! and F.Y.I trapp in that context means mouth! now...where did you go to school??? IF AT ALL!
  • littleb... Nat Turner 2013/02/04 20:17:19
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Ah huh! Well NO one in my family ever owned another person! Now that said my Irish Grandmother was indentured! Odd your education did was not broad enough to enlighten you in the idea that no one ethnic group or race was free from this. Or that many simply were never involved!

2014/10/24 09:53:41